Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56472 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Aurelius1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate
Nairalanders una wicked sha! Somebody made a comment, una jump go check her profile picture immediately.grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by temitope27(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
post=104423808:

Stop promoting Rape on social media, especially on Nairaland ...okay?
Will you ever tell anyone to rape your sister or aunty because she refused sex with a guy?
How old are you Topsy?
just because you have one palasa phone do not give you the right to be so slow.
Better think twice before your mouth/fingers put you in deep sh#t before God and man!

Advice from the elders.

Na for Nairaland dem MANNA go teach una MANNERS 1by1.

Collectii......
are you ok at all ogbeni, please stop quoting me
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Bamzyriches451: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
You're a disgrace to manhood
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by officialmcfresh1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry her and have all the sex you want with her,that's the right thing to do.

Weyre he should marry her because of sex abi. Nice try
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by pacificom: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why not marry her and have sex legitimately?

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?

If u have intentions of marrying her and ur sure she’s faithful then keep her bt he she doesn’t fit into the listed criteria pls don’t waste ur money and time.

And if u just want fun then and she’s not a Virgin that means u don’t have game. Free her and focus on Smtn better.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitope27:
u re mad, when she's collecting money from the guy u no talk, u nw come here they talk rubbish, maybe I should talk say na so girls go they scam ur brothers and sons

Naso my guy no be small tin d scam wey dey dating now dey fear me
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by skywalker240(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
So you really want to
grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by PHOENIX12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Go and die in the bush[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by logizorla: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?
HMMM she is not your wife, pre-marital sex is a sin, marry her and then your request will be granted, i stand with her in prayers against pre-marital sex
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by AmuEbule: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
This story really tire me.

4 freaking years. Damn grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Silentgroper(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....
Lmao. So u don fvck ur own finish. Come dey celibate dey shout christianity nd up nd down. All dat time wey u wiggle nyash ontop man preek, where u put christianity nd wickedness.

look at u judging nd u call urself a christian. Na GOD go help us.

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
After 4-years of dating, you're not thinking about marrying her but it's sex that's on your mind. I hope she's smart enough to dump you and find someone serious.

4 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Westernequinox: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sex is pure only in marriage, this generation of vipers and sons of perdition,An intellectual fool might quote me though

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by McOluOmo: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Victim

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by seyz91(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Reading your thread i've been codedly within me imagine the number of dicks your babe must have ride for that four years of playing you for a fool

Her toto must contain my head as we speak
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

While the bible asks us to FLEE from fornication this one fighting to fornicate. End time children of destruction... Smh
I Cor 6:8

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Westernequinox: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,

Romans 1:24
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Westernequinox:
Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,

Romans 1:24

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

While the bible asks us to FLEE from fornication this one fighting to fornicate. End time children of destruction... Smh
I Cor 6:8

LWKD grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jiyke(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
grin

Maybe you didn't include sex in your terms and conditions with her when you signed up for the relationship. Don't worry, wait few more years, she will consider you. Probably 4 more years. grin

LOL "Past experience" huh? grin What type of drug did the girl give you? It's very potent, like very potent. 4 years relationship? Damn! Is this the new format?
I swear the drug is very potent. 4 years is too much oo
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by dreu2fine(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

I asked her if she was a virgin buh she said no that one of her close relative disvirged her, since then she hate sex blah blah
Are u ready for mariage
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by KINGOROOLA: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
What kpekus can do does not exit.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by biggy26: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Marry her if you like her. You won’t beg again.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Flee Fornication!!

If you are tired of Waiting go and Pay her bride price so you have all the days, weeks and years to bulala her as you like.
Hian, bulala her ke, bulala oo, koboko, caning o, flogging o, he will be tired of sex jare, sex is not love and love is not sex, nothing really special about sex apart from procreation that God meant it for, other than that, haven't you heard of people whether married or single, after sexual act, some don't even want to see their partner shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by iamdapsyj(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitope27:
Then rape her

Please i need to see you in person because i have something i want to tell you!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by afroxyz: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you were told to learn a skill with a timeline of 4 years to master your craft in other to reap benefits after training and apprenticeship, you would refuse. But you waited 4 years for 11 minutes of pleasure that u have not even seen. Keep playing with your time and wasting it on misplaced priorities
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by temitope27(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Please i need to see you in person because i have something i want to tell you!
am in heaven, will you come?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by MYHUBBY: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
past experience?

two things might be involved here .

firstly, is either she has a serious guy in her life and you're her backup or she don't want you to know the situation of how her Pussy look

I want to get down with one hot chic lady sometimes, immediately she off her pant for the din don mehn my urge off, that pussy have been turn to rag, na so I tell her to wear her pant that I've an emergency

very irritating pussy, that's when I believe the more pretty a lady feel she is/was, the more useless her pussy look. very irritating pussy
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Mitsurugi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

Why is she collecting money from him? Is he her father? When you ladies throw this sex thing you also forget to advocate that ladies should stop collecting money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.