Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56484 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by infogeneral: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
"Because of her past experiences". If she can't share that experience with you, you'd better waka and find your level.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by tpapi: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
If u marry her wil u die
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Giltexo: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

Proudly Christian.. why swearing
Matthew 5:33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 5:35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 5:36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by lereinter(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can she do day for davido or wizkid
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Lee99: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate
omoooo bro you wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by inioluwaDaniels(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sule
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by lomprico(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?

marry her na

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jebosh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
If pastor tell you to fast for 14 days,you will find it difficult,now someone forced you to wait for good 4 years because of something under the skirt,you waste your time and money. Hustle first,have your money,they will give you for free.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Brunicekid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheUndercover:

It's really powerful bro grin. The guy still believes he's in a relationship when he's just an ATM and an emotional tampon. A non-virgin girl for that? Damn! The drug is really working.

I'm sure the girl doesn't even contribute anything to the relationship excluding the sex part. Sunk cost fallacy is at play here.
ATM can also mean Abstinence Till Marriage, you know..
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fiscus105(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Kpekus made this man to wait patiently for 4years, now he's weeping and gnashing his teeth because he's tired of waiting grin.... Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin

Hope you read entire post and what the headline says ......thre is a lady I started dating last year, meanwhile headline reads 4 years

.....that's, an imaginary story to bash particular gender and to instill fear of marriage on some certain people.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mine am still dating her no now six months wen I noticed I stopped all spending d first month since then ask me anything I no get money for hair I no get money for cream drug and urgent 3k I no get . I don't have time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by greenguy: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Quit!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by emonis88: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
See how Kpekus made this man to wait patiently for 4years, now he's weeping and gnashing his teeth because he's tired of waiting grin.... Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin
And another guy go dey fry d fish. Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fiscus105(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:
I feel your pain bro but I'm sorry you waited for so long

The funniest part was that the gal will be banking another guy who's not as caring as you are

It's good you dump although too long but it's better late than never

Vagina people no go stop to play simple men

Hope you read and find the truth before you start defending and attacking,

Endeavors to read headline and body of the letter again.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by techWriter1: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
I can feeling a boy of 21yrs set a boy of 17 here...
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Theoutsider: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
ovie8200:
Dated for 4 years. [s]Why not marry her so that you can have all the sex you want. [/s]

You want to sex her and then dump her for another innocent man to marry.

Stingy man!!!!!!.

Its amazing how many damn simps there are in this forum.

No one has had any consideration that this woman has been taking his resources and getting all the benefits of a boyfriend when he gets no benefits of a gf.

Just because you marry someone doesnt mean you get UNLIMITED sex. She may not have a desire to have sex. She is not a virgin! She gave up sex to a lessor man. Now the better man has to pay the price. GTFO!

The woman should have gotten with a MARRIAGE MINDED person so stop putting all the blame on the man. Remember the future is Female RIGHT!?

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by nero2face: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate
urr wicked grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by TheUndercover: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Brunicekid:
ATM can also mean Abstinence Till Marriage, you know..
I'm not even worried about that. I'm only concerned about the fact that he might be the only one investing in the relationship and the girl might not even be a virgin. Girls are cunning, if they can eat their cake and have it, they will choose to do that.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
tpapi:
If u marry her wil u die
if u marry day type I swear u don suffer u go beg for sex tire.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by tonididdy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Flee Fornication!!

If you are tired of Waiting go and Pay her bride price so you have all the days, weeks and years to bulala her as you like.

Bulalala...... Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fastlinkpro: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh Lord thank you, we just won another soul to you.
Flee from fornication bro.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by emonis88: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
See! If this ur story na true, u don turn mumu, just stop to be atm o! If u force her ,she go shout rape. Just stop d flow of cash n u il demand before ** cough's** excuse me. Then u il see d wall of Jericho fall yakata.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Jayphoenix45(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
So you really want to

This is funny as hell..the picture made be burst out in laughter and everyone looked at me at the office..����
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?
Women are like dat. u can't predict or understand Dem. Say everybody de fùck Amaka for area no mean say u fit fùck her with your fine boy. That's y it's not good to start a relationship with " baby I love you" once u start like dat she has seen u as a potential husband. She no go ever give u, so make u no run. Don't be surprise if u fucj her she no be Virgin again. I de tell people say women na Dem Sabi Yahoo Yahoo format pass. Dem no de learn, na follow come

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Fantazy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
And you had to wait for over 4 years before waking up?
Chai! This one no be ordinary o

I can never date a girl for more than 5 weeks without nagging.

UNLESS SHE IS A VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by josh6633: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Nehemiahjnr post=104421920]There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say

anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?[/quote

So u mean u allow a girl to deceive u up to this number of yrs. Are u charmed or what? my dear the truth is that the girl is fucking another guy while u are the one maintaining the place. What arrant nonsense!
See, if I enter into a relationship with a girl within two days or week I have bleeped her. If she refused the first day, I will give her another grace; and this time if she refused,I will definitely end it. And at the two days or one week period of us dating, I will not spend a dime on her till she allow me bleeped her.

What can they offer if not sex. And why will I be providing for her if she is not also satisfying me on bed. I have learnt your lessons

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Tzar(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oga the following are the possible reasons she isn’t giving you the coochie:
1. She was severely circumcised. Some culture tear off the labia, cut the clitoris & sew up the open wound. This seals off the vagina. They leave a small hole for urinating & period. When such a lady is ready for marriage she goes through traditional rites to cut her fully open. These types of ladies don’t want anyone to see their p*ssy until after the rites.
2. She was severely raped in the past & is suffering from PTSD. Therefore, sex is very painful to her, because she can’t get wet enough and long enough to make sex pleasurable.
3. She has a main guy f*cking the hell outta her & you are just the maga.
4. She has an oath with God or for personal reasons, she decided to stay away from sex.
5. She is a transgender with a feminine body, but with penis & scrotum.

Whatever the case is, you did well by moving on. She is not to blame that you offloaded you account on her because you wanted to f*ck. My advise to men is that you never spend an amount that you will regret if the woman leaves. Just spent what is convenient & wont hurt your pocket or ego.

Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by kolaaderin: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
I have been there man, she do BJ like Jackson with the microphone for me tired and I also clean plates with fingering to stupor. But penetration come turn to Medical school examination, 3 year I could not cross the penetration bridge, na Merlin with dragon day for gate for my poor jumbo while my fingers are on diplomatic visa accesss, any day any time they can dive. It got to a point I have to give up as its becoming something else, like I'm being used to satisfy desire like an alfa female. I decided to give her space it's been 6months now. We talk on phone and accused me of avoiding her, I simply gave her a piece of my mind that such will not happen again between us.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Onah199: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Activist001:
Sorry boss. No be all investments dey succeed.

Move on and forget t ;he past. cheesy
angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by temitope27(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Mumu. Naso dem go rape ur sisters and daughters. Idiet
u re mad, when she's collecting money from the guy u no talk, u nw come here they talk rubbish, maybe I should talk say na so girls go they scam ur brothers and sons

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by temitope27(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
bennyrazz:
if FIDA lawyers catch u ennn, small small girls wey just finish law school go take u shine. Yediot
am nt talking to you obo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.