Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (56505 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guy, Pls carry your cross.

What is your terms and conditions of the relationship before you start it?

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Masturbator2020: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....
Yes formication is a sin,that's the only reason I'm against op.But what's it with impregnate her blablabla?don't they knw where they sell condom?
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
There is this girl I dated till last year before I got tired of everything.

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

Am tired of the relationship sef.
Money wey I don spend just Dey pain me and I don’t want to force somebody oo.

What should I do?
You were not in any relationship with anybody. Console yourself with this.

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by begge: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maybe the pot hole is bad
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Bryan88(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bro u really try o...mine was jst for 4 str8 nights she told me she wasnt in d mood and d 5th night i kicked her out ...she cant be under my roof, eatin my money and every night she's not in d mood...but wil b in d mood to suck me dry, abi? Gone are those days...infact there was never days like that...and there wil never b...rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by wallarwallar(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Wetin be ur gain if u end it now .. Chaii u be mumu and d money spent on her go pain u pass only God know d amount. On a serious note please don't ever force her and act like a mature guy call it quit with her without referring to monetary involved . Yes state the reason categorically no need to hide . Haha 4 years wen u no be father even den father dey do Adjustment. My brother if u do dis she wil come back begging u and if dat happen my broda shine ur eyes ooo she fit get anoda reason ooo make u no go buy market oo.. So ti ye e
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by moneyissweet(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Op, the most painful thing is that the same stupid girl will be begging another guy to bang her ass...abeg leave the mumu girl and look for another babe.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Atticusxsz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

She is always willing to come to my house or any place I invite her buh won’t allow sex, we will be dragging like someone that is dragging land in the village, struggle for hours buh she no go still gree and me I don’t want to force her.

When I ask her what happened she won’t say anything or sometimes will say stuff like AM AFRAID due to my past experiences.

What should I do?

From the bolded, it seems you're far more concerned about what you've spent on her than what it means to be in an actual relationship with someone you so desire and it means you'll surely have your with her if she wasn't putting up a fight with you.

Never you force a lady or drag with a lady for knacks if she ain't feeling you or doesn't want to bro.
I went through similar scenario but it wasn't more than a year/weeks and i pop her cherry. cool

You don't have to force it, whether she's gone through sad experiences or not. There are ways you can go about it and she'll finally oblige you since it's been 4 freaking years you've been with her. Except she knows you're cheating on her, that's why she's still obstinate about granting you your long desired wish. grin

If she ain't a virgin and you've been dating her for 4 years now, it shouldn't be difficult to get her laid bro. There's something you aren't doing right or is your 4 years relationship with her a hide and seek one?

Restrategize and adopt another format... and she'll give you the access key to her pandora's box grin

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by FundRaiserNg: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

If you are the one in that ur profile pics
Why won’t you be celibate

grin grin grin. Be like say the thing pain u gan!!!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Flee Fornication!!

If you are tired of Waiting go and Pay her bride price so you have all the days, weeks and years to bulala her as you like.

That’s what people say...do as u like after marriage ...but that’s not what happen in many marriages....
Some women have hormonal issues, which is quite common... they don’t even feel sexual urges like normal women...some only feel a little

They will now marry and u will start hearing I’m not in the mood...

What’s more, Men are not only having sex before marriage becos they can’t wait...they also want to know about sexual comparability.

I know it’s wrong to taste before marriage...but it’s worse than getting into marriage with someone that won’t want or enjoy sex with you..

The world is no longer balanced...it’s not like every one is a Virgin....

A man with candle type pen!s will meet a woman that started her premarital sex career with cassava or yam-type pen!s.....they will now be running no sex relationship...after marriage..what do u think will happen...??

Premium tears!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Goldbw122(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
You have cheated on a trillion times.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by ogoloray(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
cut, not count!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Romanoff(f): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you ask 90% of those encouraging Op to dump her, they will call themselves Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Oblizdahfuture: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
studentofTruth:

I can bet anything that she's having sex with others!

I now get ��
if this is the case then I see no reason she should deny him �. Perhaps, I'm sure he spends on her.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by FundRaiserNg: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
U are a wicked person,so u want to have sex with her then it would results in unwanted pregnancy then u abandoned her,why can't u think are u a dog that can't live without sex,,think.. because fornication is a sin,u sef know it,and u call yourself a Christian,you are a disgrace to christians aswear, it gona clock 4 years this year that hav been a celibate..just pity your life aswear....

And e be like say d guy offend u personal. Haba, kilode!
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

Damn!!....you can throw a mean punch..
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Joezik(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

Is it sex u want or marriage??

Mtcheeew

Marry her then sex will follow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Onu07(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

If you had married her 2 years ago you would have had sex for free without dragging with her for another 2 years by now. It shows you weren't serious about marrying her but eat and run and it have cost you 4 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by arnoldgeorge: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Run for your life. She has a serious STD that she doesn't want to transmit to you because she loves you. It could even be HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by FLYFIRE(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
I did for SEVEN YEARS without IT & married my wife a virgin my friend, GO BACK to your wife to be. The best courtship is PASSION & PURITY & the blessings AWAITING your home is IMMEASURABLE . I thank God for you wink wink wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by infogeneral: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:

Oga take it easy na! Na advice the guy asked for no be to send am to hell.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Kinzo0917(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
temitope27:
Then rape her
. Mumu. Naso dem go rape ur sisters and daughters. Idiet
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Theoutsider: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adeesther56:

You also left you boyfriend because some random lady told you to leave him. You are the last person to give advice. Your still a kid!

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by usb2016(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Like MBA FOREX grin grin grin for example?

Sorry boss. No be all investments dey succeed.

Move on and forget the past. cheesy[/quote]
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by NwaforIgbo: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Two things are involved.

1. She has STD and she does not want to transmit it to you.

2. She's being serviced by another sharp guy.

Speaking from experience.

Next time spend less.... Women are not to be trusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by rita25(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
you are a shegia walahi to even magine the dude in the picture did the so u want to put it in sign grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MEGA4BILLION:
So you really want to
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by rita25(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
marry her and then collect license to service her at will grin grin
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by gift2xl: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Another way to be reborn a virgin.
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?
Wait oh, you mean that you wasted your first tenure and you are contemplating on whether to go for 4+4?
Oga, kill that relationship before contemplating suicide

1 Like

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by gassbee: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
You have 2 options, either u marry her now n enjoy unlimited data of sex or u leave her n look for a gf dat is ready to give u sex
Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by Atticusxsz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

ROTFL grin grin grin
Na so i kukuma run go dey view person pics o!

2 Likes

Re: Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired by mapet: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

What should I do?

Marry her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Kingreign Gets Married Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.