Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (46583 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 6:38am On May 01, 2022
heniford2:
Low mentality in Africa is the problem,i Remember back then when i lost my dad i went to ask loan from my Aunty who my dad helped, i remember her coming to visit my old man than my late old man will empty everything we have in house i stop my primary 6 then just because p man wan help her beloved sister undecided then he died what my aunty opened her stinking mouth to say to me after my dads burial"hey come here, see if you think my money or any of us will give u guys any penny your dreaming right i owe u guys nothing likewise my brother and sisters so if u like go and hustle" it shocked me because we just buried his brother that day i saw her crying why this vaxation i thought she was joking till i went to ask for money to pay my school fees i saw the shock of my life angry angry Never hope on anyone Not ever your own blood brother make plans for yourself and your children, right know she's asking me to help his son to come over to germany guess what i will Bleep them up in a very big way will allow the boy to come over then set him up they will lock him up or deport him undecided for illegal stay and position of drugs

And what makes you think the same ordeal can’t before you?
You are not God likewise is anyone God.
Her son didn’t do you any wrong, your aunt was just a shitty human being but if you also want to be a shitty human being go ahead and be one.
Re: Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
A very nice writing up op...

But I don't think it's really a hard thing to help a fellow man rise......As a matter of fact,I think helping others without the mentality of getting a reward in return is a bae........

Just that many people of nowadays don't really wanna help..... They'd wanna see you hustling and rising from zero and later on come and be forming attachment with you when you're made undecided
Those ones, if they dare come near me, I will make them regret existing on Earth. The humiliation they will suffer will be beyond imagination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / Looking For Father After 30years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.