Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69975 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Buffalo2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
See Police Station like ogogoro joint
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Unrated900(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
A lesson to all even especially me
Cos he get one side chick wey dey always act like say I don marry her.
All times na I love you
I love you
So teee my head self don Dey burst.
As I come see say this side chick Dey kill men ups and down.
Make I give
My self sense, before she kill me
Cos person Pikin still small.
Make I stick to my wife hence forth jare.
Thank God na pretty lady like
Rihana be my woman
Only be say as person go bleep side chick person no fit bleep him wife like that.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Awaja(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Side chicks unu di Ike okam
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by DoggoneDogg: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
Sidechicks FC 2 Married Men FC 0

Omo!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
You scatter my head just now. They are leading oo
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Took the vehicle for wheel balancing and alignment at 5am, chai.......fear women.

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by CryptoRepublic1: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
These are the dangers of going out or dating poor and illiterates,they can easily commit heinous crimes without thinking of the consequences.

How did she think that she won't be caught?

Crime doesn't pay,whatever done in the dark will surely come to light.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Men dying for pussies...

Bitches killing for money.

What a life.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AuroraB(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
it's such a shame, some times I wonder who came up with such ridiculous ideas . A bunch of snuff sniffing brownteethed old people sat down under a tree centuries ago and said ,oh well lets make women who lost their husbands feel more pain, lets say it's our custom. I bet a particular person had a bone to pick with the first widow they tortured in the name of customs and traditions.
Years after, women allow themselves be used to oppress a fellow woman who fate dealt such a blow sad
They fined me for crying during a stewpeed dance they arranged sequel to my Mum's burial. I was a student. I learnt they share such monies amongst themselves. Can you imagine that embarassed
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by ststyreal(f): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is how they will be dying one after the other, all those adulterous men/women, if they fail to repent, in Jesus name amennnn.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bola146:
Look at her like devil, they don't have good job doing but they want to slay oniranu oshi embarassed embarassed I don't pity those men, I only pity their innocent wives and kids. I hope some men would learn from this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God will continue to expose you both lagbara Olorun grin grin till you are at peace with your families
till e reach your husband
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
sebrenaayo:
All these girls don't want to work.. but want to live lavi da loca

That's because there are several married men like d late ataga and d deceased who would finance d lifestyle of these girls just so they can have sex. As a man, approach these men for assistance whether job, link or anything, they will tell u: "bros, things hard".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by JuanDeDios: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
Better thunder go fire this girl. No need for all this investigation. Take her to firing squad and shoot her dead straight up. How one man go hustle, while one bearchi go come kill am, collect money and Jeep. No nah. Now, Most chic's will not be able to secure sugar daddy with all this kind report . I hope chidinmma has been killed.
No.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Blackdisciple(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Girls on rampage.
Another Chidinma Ojukwu , wait and see how they will be interviewing this murderer without hand cuffs in both hands and leg, I mean proper interrogation and enough slaps and drillings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Years after, women allow themselves be used to oppress a fellow woman who fate dealt such a blow sad
They fined me for crying during a stewpeed dance they arranged sequel to my Mum's burial. I was a student. I learnt they share such monies amongst themselves. Can you imagine that embarassed
you want tell me, I saw alot of that during my old man's burial.

I come dey ask myself of these people dey pray make person die make dem come chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tinney104(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Awon Mariana
Igbo land lol........ grin shocked
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Streetdreamx(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
I thought all sugar daddies have fallen back to base?

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Bola146(f): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
till e reach your husband

To all your brothers and father, were

4 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by KelvinHerbert: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
The Quest for Social Media Small Girl Big God Status is the Cause.

Enjoy your cruise now young Lady, small girl big God.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Odingo1:
Men don’t want to learn, they will keep on dying for Toto.

Even if na sex they want, Ashawo full everywhere they are doing gold digging sidechicks that will know their in and out and kill them.

Ashawo na public toilet na, besides she can't follow you to supermarkets
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by generalwo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6687005/lady-kills-boyfriend-uyo-after

https://politicsnigeria.com/side-chick-kills-married-man-in-uyo/
.... To slap this girl just dey hungry me..... U took a vehicle out for wheel balancing at 5am in the morning..... After the wheel balancing you went to lodge in a hotel.... And you were found with 7m cash..... E no go better for this girl.... Even if she die, she go still die again

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Queenserah26(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Not again cry
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6687005/lady-kills-boyfriend-uyo-after

https://politicsnigeria.com/side-chick-kills-married-man-in-uyo/
More hegoats will be murdered unless and until other female murderers see that Chidinma the killer of Usifo Ataga is sentenced to death and killed! The stupidity and foolishness of men is the reason girls keep killing men. They see that they get soft landing. Just see Chidinma granting interviews looking like a BBnaija participant. Haba na! What message does it send?

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by seyz91(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
There you go! Best meme for the narrative made by me
pocohantas:
Smh. Sensational journalism.

You should have left it at “woman kills lover”, but you had to throw in the sidechick narrative. You had to give us the Chidinma Ataga 2.0 vibes.

Now people would leave the obvious crime (MURDER) and face adultery.

Another set would help us blame the wife. Maybe she wasn’t opening toto regularly or she was a career woman.

Talmabout he would have been alive if he didn’t cheat on his virtuous wife. undecided

Forget sexy sef. My own is they have such embarrassing low taste in sidechicks. They claim they want peace, but when you see the girls they cheat on their wives with, no atom of peace.

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by livingchrist: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
If this man had obeyed God this would not have happened.
Psalm 91 are for people who dwell under the protection of his word which is obedience to his word.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Manbullet50(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nawaoo
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by seyz91(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Say na the hole wey hin come from na wetin dem use send am back

Simple!
Arry110:
Wetin the man go tell em creator? angry
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by fantasy2018: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
There's nothing like Benz Jeep. It's either a Benz or a Jeep. Two different company.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by virginchaser(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
One common things about these killer girls is their fanimorous beauties.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by fortune1968: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Arry110:
Wetin the man go tell em creator? angry
same thing Usifo Ataga tells God .
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Moorish: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Xvideos saves lives grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by tricosite(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
GRACETOLIVE:
shocked
Wetin Musa no go see for Gate..
Another man down.
Roger return to base...

We have meeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.