Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69989 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
brainhgeek:
Is that an ogogoro joint or a police station?
My Brother.
That places looks like a SLAUGHTERHOUSE

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is this a police station or an Abattoir?
I hope they won't turn her into celebrity too.
The LADY ought to be treated in the language she will understand.
Honestly, she may have drawn inference from that of CHIDINMA, after seeing how she is being celebrated presently.
Like Granting public lectures on the lives & times of Men she had slept with.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by CursedNsukka: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheWolfen:
This b!tch is greedy, heartless and dumb.
Evil gals everywhere.
When I discover my ex has anger issue and she doest forgive the moment she mess up I broke up with her straight and stay mile away from her. She came back for okafor law but I no gree before a Jezebel murdered me in my sleep I give myself sense straight up
Hahahahahahaha, only few men can relate. Thing is some men don't just value their life, always feeling Hot without sense

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
arejibadz:
I fear who no fear this gender

Like your gender isn’t worse, disgracing the country in other parts of the world
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
We really need to start teaching MEN how to handle Nigerian ladies. We need to start treating them in the language they will understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Tapout(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another sugar daddy down. Na wah oh
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AuroraB(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
wicked husband people join, except she get people for her back.
Na who loose guard go collect. With the support of her people, she'd hire a uniformed officer or two during the burial. They no born them well angry
A woman I know did it and left same day after the burial. In her own case, it was ethnicity. They couldn't come near with their crooked hands and razor blades to Barb her hair, nonsense angry
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
The future is female!!!
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Savedday: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Hausaman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bola146:
Look at her like devil, they don't have good job doing but they want to slay oniranu oshi embarassed embarassed I don't pity those men, I only pity their innocent wives and kids. I hope some men would learn from this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God will continue to expose you both lagbara Olorun grin grin till you are at peace with your families

Men are naturally polygamous by nature, that one woman can satisfy a man in the other room is a big lie, because even Rev fathers,Bishop & pastors are not left out. Our fathers enjoyed married life with many legally married wives but today maritial life is about many gigolos & mistresses because we choose to copy an oyinbo culture & religion. For Jesus son of Marry never married, so how are you to learn, a good maritial bliss, but our fore fathers did.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Revolva(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Like i use to warn all rich guys

dont treat all these girl with luxury too much dont let them know you are rich

these gals are becoming evil..day by day

lazy gals who wanna reap where they did not sow

3 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by silibaba: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ebi like say na to dey wear bulletproof vest whenever side chick dey around ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Westernequinox: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
The bible painted a clear picture,samson... the case has always been aldultery,The devil thinkers in dark of sin, planting it snares and pitfalls.

Proverbs 7:21-27
[21]With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
[22]Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
[23]Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
[24]Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth:
[25]Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;
[26]For she has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men.
[27]Her house is the way to hell, Descending to the chambers of death.

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by faithfull18(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
I pity the innocent wife and children.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Westernequinox: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Aldultery and fornication is been costly.

Proverbs 9:13-18
[13]A foolish woman is clamorous; She is simple, and knows nothing.
[14]For she sits at the door of her house, On a seat by the highest places of the city,
[15]To call to those who pass by, Who go straight on their way:
[16]“Whoever is simple, let him turn in here”; And as for him who lacks understanding, she says to him,
[17]“Stolen water is sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
[18]But he does not know that the dead are there, That her guests are in the depths of hell.

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by phoenixcent(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
the future is female
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
AuroraB:
Na who loose guard go collect. With the support of her people, she'd hire a uniformed officer or two during the burial. They no born them well angry
A woman I know did it and left same day after the burial. In her own case, it was ethnicity. They couldn't come near with their crooked hands and razor blades to Barb her hair, nonsense angry
lol, my kind of woman, tell the gods that want my hair to come to my house grin grin cheesy
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Fashionista01(f): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
The day majority of men will stick to their wife only without having mistresses here and there, this world will become a better place.

The day majority of women will stick to their husband alone without having man friend outside their matrimonial home, this world will become a better place.

Some people learn from other people experience while others learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by donbenie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Arry110:
Wetin the man go tell em creator? angry
All die na die.. angry

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Ojemedad: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
I thought we asked all sugar daddies to fall back to base

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by tonyashburton: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
See her face like brown pap.Chai!May I not meet untimely death at the hands of a woman!
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by olamoses75(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
The angel for heaven gate suppose dey slap that man. Can you imagine having this nasty bitch with small breast and no ass as side chic. Some men really have a bad taste. I wouldn't give this one more than #500
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AuroraB(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wittyduchess:
lol, my kind of woman, tell the gods that want my hair to come to my house grin grin cheesy
I was so happy that day!!! Those hags couldn't whimper as she was leaving upon all their noises cheesy
And these are some people's mothers and maybe, wives shocked
Shame ��‍�
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by G450: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
Sidechicks FC 2 Married Men FC 0
what do u expec? na for their home nah... Returning match await them.. jus be patient
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
AuroraB:
I was so happy that day!!! Those hags couldn't whimper as she was leaving upon all their noises cheesy
And these are some people's mothers and maybe, wives shocked
Shame ��‍�
it's such a shame, some times I wonder who came up with such ridiculous ideas . A bunch of snuff sniffing brownteethed old people sat down under a tree centuries ago and said ,oh well lets make women who lost their husbands feel more pain, lets say it's our custom. I bet a particular person had a bone to pick with the first widow they tortured in the name of customs and traditions.

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by friendl: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Like seriously ,all this girl no get joy
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by tonysunkan: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Men are sexually insatible. Lord have mercy.
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Westernequinox: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by slimmoney(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
2nd man down

1 Like

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by LOVEGINO(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
Sidechicks FC 2 Married Men FC 0
dis wan hit me grin
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by ANON333: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
As I used to say, people take careless chances with women. In evil gradient, both sexes are equal, its just that women often lack the tools to express themselves due to physical ability, or means.
See how some women treat the other person's child under their care or control. It is witchcrafy, muderous something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.