Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) (4328 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Doja2000:
Redpill
Don't take the redpill no matter what sad
Bro, she's a female just like the girl who put you in this state. What she and every other woman want is to have this emotional control over men like us.
Women don't want this to stop, they want to continue being able to manipulate the relationship and put you under the wheel. Thats why this girl i quoted is advicing you against it. They love the process and they don't want it to stop, but you deserve better i can assure you.
Go to this thread: www.nairaland.com/6048178 you will have all the answers you need i promise.
Take your time to digest it.
Give me a feedback later on. I'm always here for you man. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
justscorchone:

Indulge yourself, and try not to be idle or alone and in due time you will be alright, get on tinder and arrange a hookup and take your aggression on her colleague
Thank you so much Sir
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bro, she's a female just like the girl who put you in this state. What she and every other woman want is to have this emotional control over men like us.
Women don't want this to stop, they want to continue being able to manipulate the relationship and put you under the wheel. Thats why this girl i quoted is advicing you against it. They love the process and they don't want it to stop, but you deserve better i can assure you.
Go to this thread: www.nairaland.com/6048178 you will have all the answers you need i promise.
Okay, I will.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:
Okay, I will.
Well then prepare to change your life for the better!
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:

You want to have someone, that does not want you ...... Anymore .......

She moved on, you would also need to move on ........

Relationship is an open door, either party can choose to open or shut the door .......... wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You want to have someone, that does not want you ...... Anymore .......

She moved on, you would also need to move on ........

Relationship is an open door, either party can choose to open or shut the door .......... wink
Very true sha
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by TheEnygma(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
post=104466896:
We will be back after the BBQ work of the day.
Brb.....
Will you keep kwayet.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:

What pill is that?

The RedPill. That's the pill. PLEASE, take it. It'll save you, do the world a lot of good and you'll see for yourself. You'll find their main thread in this section. Just browse through.
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The RedPill. That's the pill. PLEASE, take it. It'll save you, do the world a lot of good and you'll see for yourself. You'll find their main thread in this section. Just browse through.
Okay
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
se.an.will.iam.:
2016 to 2021 no be beans tbh.. no matter how emotionally strong you are, being in a 5 years relationship and loosing it all of a sudden will shake you because there’s no way you wouldn’t have invested in her one way or the other .. except na you break up with her.
The truth is, you should cry , vex , do anything to let out the pains in you .

After that , go through this thread and take 4 dosages of REDPILL Per day

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Then you should check this out for wisdom on how to be in charge of your emotions..
https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics

Now go to this last thread and see the dirty secrets of naija girls una Dey carry for head

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho

Finally follow these guys on Nairaand , and drink from their wisdom
Ubu nja
Pansop hist
Martinez3 9
Harddo n
Theunderc over

Welcome to the light Chief grin

Btw, I know you might have PayPal funds or giftcards for sale, contact me I’ll give you good rate to compensate your loss in relationship

Ah, yes. A diligent member spreading the redspel. Thought I wouldn't see that. Very good of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:

Okay

cheesy I'm just helping a brotha' in need. I'm like that *blushes*. You sound ... cold and snappy at my comment, though? Like: 'Okay. Yeah right.' Or somethinggg. I don't know? You were receptive and curious about other comments? Hmm. It's fine, sha. Don't mind me. As long as you get help. I endorsed those guys because I know they'll liberate you, so good luck!
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by TheEnygma(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Op, I know how you feel.... This period is gonna be most difficult for you but just be strong and try to move on with your life and don't let her manipulate you into coming back into your life.

My best guess is that she is just bored and wanna "taste other waters".... I have a feeling that she'll eventually wanna come back after she's done f**king around.

No matter what happens, Don't accept her back when she eventually comes to her senses, let her know that the "ship has sailed" , Because if she can betray you that way despite the number of years you both have been together, then she will definitely do it again.

My advice this period is for you to go on a f**kng spree.... have as much "meaningless sex" as you can and when you feel you've had enough, you'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Oyiboman69: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:

Thank you so much Sir
accept reality...people come into your life and not all will stay during our short time in this world.
Some find reasons to stay while some see reasons to leave,there's not much you can do at this point than to let go.
Think about this...will things be the way it use to be if she comes back?, or are you sure that person won't leave again?... these are some of the questions you need to ask yourself.
believe me...it is natural to feel the pain of loosing someone and it is also natural not to loose your sanity along the line. use the pain as your strength and don't try to blame yourself for any reasons, just wish her well in her new found path in the journey of life. don't hate her for it and don't try to find any reason why....
People always leave....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
NairalandProf:

Very true sha

Make yourself better and watch her imagine (what could have been)....... wink

Listen to this song........

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Spider20: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
A simp will always remain a simp despite numerous advices given to him
Bro suit yourself
Next time
Avoid Useless Nigerian ladies
I repeat
Nigerian ladies are foolish all of them.........

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Savedday: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Nairaland redpillers are useless, most especially you.
Op,if u follow this guy mouth, you'll end up regretting it.
He is not a redpiller in reality ooo. He is preaching what he isn't practicing. He has the boldness to spill trash about women because this is a faceless forum.
Don't take the redpill.....!!!
I repeat, don't take the redpill....!!!
I don talk my own finish.
Thegidredpiller,who tell u say I be woman??
Abi, you want make I show you my preek before u go believe say I be boy?

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by muller101(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
You tag a vulture griller to advise you. I am sorry you are on a wrong path .
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Lebronjames23(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Well my guy , get a PS3 or PS4.. Play video games. Or play GTA 5 nd kill all the female pedestrians on the street grin . jokes apart, move on bro, mine broke up with me Feb saying I was hot tempered and that we ain't compatible, I did love her tho!! But I moved on!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Newboss(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another simp down. Na dem
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Lonelypacifist6: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Keep busy, give your work your all and get a pet, I swear it you won't find meaning in human companionship. It works try it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Polynek(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2021
My friends here hv said it all, take heart bro. Now go and download-No love by Eminem ft Lil Wayne, dat song is mind blower, it ll ginger ur spirit to MAN-UP
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Pumpumking: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2021
NairalandProf:

Bro juss go n watch blue film: Sweddish Erotica Part 1 - 19.. (only 3 hour)

...truss me, u foget her after 30 minute sir!! smiley
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by SleekyPosh(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2021
NairalandProf:

This hurts cry

Look at this fool grin grin

LOL

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by dontrulee: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2021
NairalandProf:

Realistically, I can't stop thinking about her though I have stopped calling her too.

In fact, I summoned the courage by texting her that she shouldn't mind the way I was begging her that I didn't even mean it and that she can go ahead with her life but in the reality bro, I didn't mean it. angry

Hahahahahaha.... You didn't die Bro, you'll survive it. Besides, stop being a Simp
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2021
SleekyPosh:

Look at this fool grin grin

LOL

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy I'm just helping a brotha' in need. I'm like that *blushes*. You sound ... cold and snappy at my comment, though? Like: 'Okay. Yeah right.' Or somethinggg. I don't know? You were receptive and curious about other comments? Hmm. It's fine, sha. Don't mind me. As long as you get help. I endorsed those guys because I know they'll liberate you, so good luck!
Hmmmmmm
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Kondomatic(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2021
NairalandProf:

Realistically, I can't stop thinking about her though I have stopped calling her too.
You will stop thinking about her. Just give it time.

You may want to stay away from things that remind you of her. Get busy with stuffs, things that will keep your brain busy.

The less time you have to think about her, the better.
If you guys used to chat a lot then find a close female friend of yours and chat with her. It helps.

And remember, asking another girl out seems to work but I don't encourage it. I believe that one should take time to heal, learn lessons from the heart break and completely move on before get involved with another person.
NairalandProf:

In fact, I summoned the courage by texting her that she shouldn't mind the way I was begging her that I didn't even mean it and that she can go ahead with her life but in the reality bro, I didn't mean it. angry
I could be wrong but it's like you're the clingy type. ;B

We have all been there and we're alright now so you too will be alright. Just give it time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by victoriareal(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2021
it hurts, yes i know but you gat to be strong, u will b fine.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah, yes. A diligent member spreading the redspel. Thought I wouldn't see that. Very good of you.
Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Indignity Of Infidelity / Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? / Why Wont She Pick My Calls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.