Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) (4353 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak? / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Edyice: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lebronjames23:
Well my guy , [/b]get a PS3 or PS4.. Play video games. Or play GTA 5 nd kill all the female pedestrians on the street[b] grin . jokes apart, move on bro, mine broke up with me Feb saying I was hot tempered and that we ain't compatible, I did love her tho!! But I moved on!!

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Edyice: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
NairalandProf:

Hmmmmm.
Thanks man

In a more serious note

You done try dude

let other guys knack too na grin grin

Some people call it ( LOVE IN SHARING cool )

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
chatinent:

A typical Nigerian lady can love you and still marry who is ready. A Nigerian lady can love you and still sleep with who impresses her.

Don't you ever let relationship hurt you.

I tell people, whether you both are dating, betrothed, engaged or whatever, you both are still single!

Know this and know peace.
You described your gender. @op,eat your breakfast in peace grin
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Brunicekid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
mountmoriah:
Blocked her too, give her like a year break, she will miss u and get back to u
Nairalanders, how una take see this suggestion... Eee dey look good for my eyes!
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by chatinent: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

You described your gender. @op,eat your breakfast in peace grin

Sorry, I don't get your point. English, please?
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Edyice:

In a more serious note

You done try dude

let other guys knack too na grin grin

Some people call it ( LOVE IN SHARING cool )
You don spoil aswear
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Tohsynetita1: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
such had happened to me before. The lady in context had gotten married. just space of a year. I cried but wetin man go do. But till today, I don't interact with her anymore, am not fighting her o, but I will be remembering those scenario if I do. It is best to unknow her if that word exist. I mean you don't get any information about her again in your life.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Lovebliss2(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can relate.
If you have never truly been in love, you won't understand at all.
Like someone said here, "cry and move on"
If the tears come, let it flow. You will be fine, just give it time. Get busy with whatever you do, get very busy, put all your mind in your job.
In my case, I cried o, chai, I almost turned to skeleton. But God saw me through.
I don't know why some people find joy in toiling with people's emotions.
Heartbreak no easy o, especially when you truly love that person.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by RedpillAnalyst: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry bro,

A woman does not simply monkey branch unless there is a stable branch to swing to. She left you at the bus stop long time ago and you are just noticing.

Yes, not all women are bad and I'm sure you had your flaws too in the relationship, but the fact is all women have tendency to exercise hypergamy and most women will as long as she uses Android or iPhone.

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/red-pill-101-hypergamy-the-good-the-beta-and-the-invisible/

There's not much you can do, just move on and take the L. Have some sleepless nights planning your future life while another man is having sleepless night rearranging her womb.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Reward9ja: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Heart breaks can really be so emotional draining at times main reason we run from love, that thing isn't fair at all

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by bepositive11: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
NairalandProf:

What makes you think that you loved her? People so often confuse love with addiction and obsession. True love is selfless and wants what's best for the other

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by Innobee99(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
U can't just keep a lady since 2016 and say she's ur girl friend and everyone are looking up to u guys when it comes to relationship.

Another guy dey there dey polish am for u.
U dey jons urself
Re: How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) by NairalandProf(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
bepositive11:

What makes you think that you loved her? People so often confuse love with addiction and obsession. True love is selfless and wants what's best for the other
Thank you so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria / 27-year Old Girl Looking For A Man:) / My Dad Was Right: This Is The Most Bitter Fact About Dealing With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.