Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts (408 Views)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by onefortunate(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2021
Want to make a Nigerian girl happy? Give her the craziest, cheapest gift.
80% of our girls prefer cheap sincere gifts to expensive ones.

I do not belong to this school of thought that you need a lot of money or plenty gifts to impress a girl.

A girl who wants to like you will like you without giving you any problem. Even if you wear one shirt for a whole week, if she finds you naturally amazing and easy to flow with, she's game.

Not all Nigerian girls are gluttons. While some won't mind swallowing your life, some are ok with a bottle of coke..

I once said I've never dated a girl that always demanded "urgent 2k" and someone said something like "a girl that likes you doesn't stress you." It's true.

Bro, take note, a girl that constantly demands from you doesn't like you. If every time you turn in her direction and she's always in demand for something, watch it.

If your girlfriend doesn't understand the fact that you are a hustler and keeps asking you to foot her bills at the expense of your finance, that's not the kind of motivation you need in your life.

Bro, you owe no girlfriend. If she's not giving as much as she's taking, that should be a big red flag. I do say it is your responsibility to take care of your woman — that's a woman that's taking care of you in return.

Paying for her hair, renewing her data, buying her gifts and so on should be of your own free will, not what she thinks she's entitled to.

Sometimes ago on this space, I said a guy is not entitled to any girl's body, likewise, a girl is not entitled to any guy's money. Whatever you both give each other in that relationship should be what you are willingly letting go, not what the other party thinks they must have because you are dating them.

If you have enough, lavish it on her, it's none of my business. But I wouldn't want you to be as foolish as lavishing on a girl who's not lavishing on you in one way or the other.

Remember, there are girls who find real joy in the simplest and cheapest gifts you can afford. There are girls who want nothing from you but a peace of mind and some fun. May you find the right one for you.

Kindly follow my page, Fortunate Omo IyaOlogun, on Facebook for more relationship articles.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2021
If she is not receiving them from you...she is receiving them elsewhere... especially Nigerian girls. Trust them at your own risk.

If you doubt me, explain to me how your girlfriend who is a student can afford iphone 8 and above.

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by Mokason288(m): 6:33am On Aug 06, 2021
grin
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by donbachi(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Then,they wont make heaven...cos the worst sin any woman can commit,is her not liking a gift.
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by chatinent: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2021
You would have just gone straight to the point and tell us to follow your page than posting what you don't know.
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2021
Skyfornia:
If she is not receiving them from you...she is receiving them elsewhere... especially Nigerian girls. Trust them at your risk.

If you doubt me, explain to me how your girlfriend who is a student can afford iphone 8 and above.
Collect 2 bottles for my head guy.
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by Robertgreene1(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2021
oga mi u should better start writing sports or Religious articles cus u don't know nada abt relationships...
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Skyfornia:
If she is not receiving them from you...she is receiving them elsewhere... especially Nigerian girls. Trust them at your risk.

true is bitter..... But u have said it all... But there are girls other there that are sincere 100%with their guys.. Its just that them no reach 5%
Re: Not All Girls Like Expensive Gifts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lol grin grin
Rubbish thread.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed Please Help. / Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act Of Service? / Relationship/confusion: Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.