Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding (28394 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Pastor Tony Akinyemi's Son Is Best Graduating Student In US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Ayo081(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
OP it's possible not to know maths and know how to code (at least develop great websites). The fact that you see what you're doing instantly (trial and error) on the screen is a reason.

Someone suggested enrolling him In a good school that adopts modern teachings.

Also don't be surprised he'll change or advance in career as he gets holder (someone mentioned this also).

Read about this great guy here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.benjamindada.com/under-the-hoodie-micheal-trojan-okoh-cto-at-the-peer/amp/
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by nextstep(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
treatise:
He does not have any interest [in academics]. We started giving lesson teachers when he turned 3 years but he particularly does not do well in math whereas he does wonders with his laptop.

A corps member who was teaching him math casually introduced Coding to him, copied some introductory steps to his laptop and left town. Since then he's been playing with the ebooks the corps member left for him and that informed my decision to employ the services of a computer engineer who was wowed by my son's level of advancement in coding ; he's built a couple of websites though rudimentary in my consideration.

It's a fact that almost all courses in universities require math as a prerequisite in getting admission; I kindly need your advice on best approach(es) in solving this challenge.

Let him excel where he likes. We're all beginning to realize that university education is not a guaranteed avenue to success in life. Especially in fields like software engineering (where he seems to be headed). Medicine and law are harder to get in the door without a degree and certification, but SW is all about latent talent.

My advice would be to save and invest the money you would have used for uni. You have to be disciplined enough to put this money aside please. When he's old enough and has an idea for a company, you can give him these savings as seed money. Or like the poster below - use the money to send him abroad and unlock his talents.

I - a computer engineer - have a son, 13, who is also not good at - nor interested in - math. Rather than forcing him, we're allowing him to pursue his talents which is drawing and animation. I'm not 100% convinced he will go to University, and I can't say I'm bothered by that. We assist and encourage him to finish secondary school, and as long as he gets above 75%, I'm satisfied. We are saving and investing on his behalf now, and he is currently being paid a small sum to illustrate a children's book. These experiences will be far more useful when he wants to enter the job market (or start his own firm) at 18, than as a recent-school grad with no experience at 24.

Too many of us waste the most productive time of our lives regurgitating books rather than creating.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Let me drop this here in page 6. My son is not yet 5 but he writes html more than normal English sentences. We no open thread ontop am.
My advice...save and send him overseas. You will see his talents unlocked

1 Like

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by mudiana(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
treatise:
Good morning Nairalanders, my is son is 12years old and in JSS 3 and has been adjudged to have high grasping ability by teachers and those he's interacted with but we have made several efforts to make him have interest in his academics ; he does not have any interest. We started giving lesson teachers when he turned 3 years but he particularly does not do well in math whereas he does wonders with his laptop.

A corps member who was teaching him math casually introduced Coding to him, copied some introductory steps to his laptop and left town. Since then he's been playing with the ebooks the corps member left for him and that informed my decision to employ the services of a computer engineer who was wowed by my son's level of advancement in coding ; he's built a couple of websites though rudimentary in my consideration.

It's a fact that almost all courses in universities require math as a prerequisite in getting admission; I kindly need your advice on best approach(es) in solving this challenge.

Thanks so much great people.
You have a Bill Gate waiting to be tapped. Let the young man be wat he was called to be. I pray for a son like urs. 12 years him don already get sense.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by breathelove(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your son is obviously very intelligent but like you said he needs his mathematics.
He also needs to learn to face challenge's , solve problems and learn even when he has no interest.
Only you can teach him discipline.
I suggest you use the reward method. Let him have access to his computer and coding only after he has solved a number of maths problems each day.
Don't decide for him, instead, both of you come together and allow him to decide how many math problems he would solve daily.
You may not be able to teach him coding and computing but you can always teach him maths and discipline, hardwork and the reward of work.
Many geniuses amount to nothing because they did not learn correct principles
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Kvngwitty(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
PaNnamdi:
Your son want to become a yahoo boy and sacm people that's what bullhari led had turned Nigerian youths to become

No jobs no schools no empowerment but

Scammers

PaNnamdi is angry angry

I don’t know you ooo but whoever is behind this monicker is a big fool and a child abuser
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by fyneboi79(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
treatise:
Good morning Nairalanders, my is son is 12years old and in JSS 3 and has been adjudged to have high grasping ability by teachers and those he's interacted with but we have made several efforts to make him have interest in his academics ; he does not have any interest. We started giving lesson teachers when he turned 3 years but he particularly does not do well in math whereas he does wonders with his laptop.

Your son is a genius and probably has some great discovery already.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by unbreak: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pls sir, kindly check well who did ur son resemble?
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
BJanta:

Stop those 'several efforts to make him to be interested in his academics' if you don't want to destroy his life. And start to engage yourself in several new efforts to help him succeed in what he has chosen to his own interest, otherwise you would at the best delay him, and at worst, derail him. We parents have a penchant to choose careers for our children for our own selfish ends - either to feed our ego or to insure against our lives in old age, without considering the ability and the aspirations and dreams of our children as the most important, relevant and necessary factors. I influenced, not forcing, my son to go for science, being a science man. Why, because I wanted to become an aeronautic engineer, my dream career which I never attained to. I saw him making the fame and money I had desired from this career for the two of us, not just for him. Since his JS1, everytime I had the opportunity, I would sit down and talk glowingly about aeronautic engineering as a career. Eventually he did science and excelled. But afterwards he boldly and openly and mercilessly told me me that he would never do any engineering course, that he preferred a career that would give an office job. That all along he had been trying to please me because of my love for him. So he got a bachelor of science degree in accounting and served. Even then and again, he refused to work with his accounting degree saying that he digressed into accounting by my influence. That the only career that would give him enduring joy is the one that will give him the constant need to talk or write. Of course, I had seen this gift in since around 6 years old. He was always writing mental novels, especially about police brutally. This had always given me secret concerns and conviction that this boy would not grow up to be a science man I wanted. Hence, my usual and constant sermon about science and aeronautic engineering. The same guy is preparing to go to law school now. But see how much of it time I had wasted. Then, remember the Nigerian celebrated International novelist, and take a cue.

Sir, you made my day. God will bless of this world and their calling be identified and nurtured on time.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by ford101: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
mikezuruki:

Enrol him in APTECH. But ensure he has his secondary school certificate. He'll in time come to understand the need for a university degree as he grows.
APTECH WUSE2 ABUJA NA SCAM THEM BE.NO BODY SHOULD GO THERE.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2021
Many don’t really do coding in Nigeria...but few that does it are usually paid well...your son is a genius forget madam...don’t force him...let him do what he loves doing
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by TAO11(f): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Debunked once, debunked forever. You and your fake videos have been debunked. I know it hurts, but it is what it is.

Truthbeatslies:
[s]The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg

[/s]
I have debunked this false video many, many times. See one of my comments below:

(1) Regarding your bitter lies about the trans-Atlantic slave trade, the following piece-by-piece devastating refutation:

(A) Contrary to your ignorance, captives weren’t taken from “all across Africa” as you imagined.

Rather, captives were taken from Central Africa and West Africa — including people from Benin kingdom whom the Nupe, the Ibadan, Ogedengbe, etc. raided.

(B) Contrary to your ignorance, the Yoruba people have long been known by the name Yoruba (and they’ve been living in their present homeland) for centuries prior to the period when ex-captives began to be returned to Africa.

We know this because the process of returning ex-captives back ‘home’ to West Africa didn’t begin until circa the late-1700s.

Whereas, there are manuscripts written in the early-1600s which list Yorubas (by their name Yoruba) among some of the ethnic groups of our region of West Africa.

This manuscript which was written by Ahmed Baba in 1615 is attached below.

The name Yoruba is shown in red highlight (among the other ethnic groups) as can be seen in the original manuscript as well as in the translation embedded below respectively:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934148_5117c6d550154217817d7c66b5fa0fe6_jpeg_jpeg2a73d5172c14cf7a7da91ff200688e3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934147_3336ed29985b499e82c4e140b455b9fa_jpeg_jpeg62ecafabb59c692d4ba471597fdf16bb

This translation was prepared by John Hunwick and Fatima Harrak for The Institute of African Studies Rabat, Morocco

Oh, I should add that we know that this manuscript was written by Ahmad Baba in the year 1615 because he himself penned his date as highlighted (in the attached verso) below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13082305_6e49d8d129844a578af9272699e1586a_jpeg_jpeg2d5891d724a6428e2c0f4e6898bd60cc

The highlight here literally shows the wording “(the year) one thousand and twenty four (of the Hijrah)”.

When converted from this Hijri “AH” calendar into our Gregorian “AD” calendar; the year 1024 AH falls into the year 1615 AD

The formula “D = 0.9692*H + 622” proves practically useful for this conversion.

In sum, your falsehood that returned-slaves (from all across Africa) are what became known as Yorubas is nothing but a but-hurt lie from a depressed bald-head.

(C) These ex-captives who were of West-African origin and Central African origin were repatriated directly to Sierra-Leone and Liberia.

Some began a new life there, while some decided to go back to their homeland from which they were taken ab-initio.

Nobody was repatriated to south-West Nigeria, bald-head.

A number of Yorubas among the returnees chose to return back to Yorubaland — just as many others who returned to their respective original homeland.

(2) The only ethnic-group whom I know of who couldn’t fight their way to freedom and be returned back to Africa are ……. [take a guess].

They couldn’t think of returning until about 400 years later when some of their descendants decided to tap into the science of Genetics as a guide to finding their way back home. ~ See video. below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDve0rwQbM

The two attachments below also shows some earlier corroborative confessions made available to Dr. R. E. Bradbury by these people themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996709_af6378be36104010b036a2f7ab4096cd_jpeg_jpeg07ca8a3f5b191f4126cdcd6bf2f7faf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996710_b28de88ee10a4b7a83b95532f6609396_jpeg_jpegaca1a6203806c9d893c79b42b9a6c76e

[s]Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:
1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic[/s]

(1) Occupying a key site on the route from the Bend to Ife, Oyo was probably one of the earliest-founded provincial capitals in the Ife empire.

~ Robin Horton, “Ancient Ife,” (1979), p.115.

(2) A ”bight” is a feature of a water body (Atlantic ocean in this case).

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is in no way near the Atlantic coast.

How could the 1400s Portuguese then have named a part of the Atlantic Ocean (the bight) after it?

You see your life? cheesy See how you embarrassed yourself, family and friends.

(3) Yoruba is not one kingdom. It is a land of free-borns, where each of its many kingdoms has got some sovereignty.

As such, the bight could not have been named after a land as a whole. It was named after one of the two major polities near the coast — particularly the one which the Portuguese first had trade relations with.

Of the two major kingdoms near the coast in the late 1400s when the Portuguese first arrived, only Benin kingdom was willing to sell its people. The bight was thus named after that kingdom whom they knew.

*It wasn’t until in the 1520s before Benin embargoed the sale of its men (allowing only women) due to fear of depopulation of able-bodied men.

(4) First of all, Britain didn’t have any fight with Benin. It was a punishment, not a fight. It is called a “punitive expedition” for a reason. A punishment in relation to which Ovoramwen recanted and trembled in court.

Imaging “canning” a child as a punitive measure for mis-behaviors, and then the child suddenly turning around to say s(he) had a fight with you. No be juju be that? cheesy

There was no reason to punish Ife, hence no such expedition happened there. Instead, they helped to end the ongoing wars within Yorubaland.

(5) The country called Benin Republic did not take its name from Benin kingdom. Neither does it relate to Benin kingdom.

The country’s former name was “Dahomey” — a name which doesn’t reflect the diverse ethnicities in the country.

The name “Benin” (after the bight which the country sits on) was then settled for due to its neutrality.

In the late 19th century French colonizers making inroads from the coastal region into the interior borrowed the name of the defeated Dahomey kingdom for the entire territory that is now Benin; the current name derives from the Bight of Benin

~ https://www.britannica.com/place/Benin

In contrast, an entire group of people in today’s Togo, have insisted to be known by the name IFE. Yes, it is the “Ife” of present Nigeria they want to be associated with.

Yoruba language is being spoken in Benin Republic. Tell me where (outside of Edo state) Bini language is beinig spoken. cheesy

Peace! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by TAO11(f): 12:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 5:53am On Aug 08, 2021
breathelove:
Your son is obviously very intelligent but like you said he needs his mathematics.
He also needs to learn to face challenge's , solve problems and learn even when he has no interest.
Only you can teach him discipline.
I suggest you use the reward method. Let him have access to his computer and coding only after he has solved a number of maths problems each day.
Don't decide for him, instead, both of you come together and allow him to decide how many math problems he would solve daily.
You may not be able to teach him coding and computing but you can always teach him maths and discipline, hardwork and the reward of work.
Many geniuses amount to nothing because they did not learn correct principles

Thanks so much
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Goldbw122(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2021
I wish I knew I would have learn coding when I am young, but right now I don't even have the chance but am willing. To go a extra mile for coding but I don't just have the time.. and coding need time..
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Chatflick(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2021
mikezuruki:

Enrol him in APTECH. But ensure he has his secondary school certificate. He'll in time come to understand the need for a university degree as he grows.
Tar! Don't say he'll come to understand the need of a university degree. Because you needed a degree doesn't mean another person must need it. As an educated person, you should know that human beings have different needs but it seems you can't even define education because if you could, you would not have typed what you did. Everybody cannot need a university degree. In my opinion, only those seeking employment or wanting to become slaves can hustle for the university degree. Someone who uses 6 months to learn solid programming will rub your computer science degree in the mud so please don't be ignorant.

In my next life, I ain't going to the university
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by LeHMaR(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Mathematics is the core of human existence... Even if he wants to drop out of school and focus on tech.... Mathematics is very important.. Every genius knows this. Give the lad a maths teacher.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Originalsly: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
Bro.... I never liked Math in secondary school.... I never fully understood what I was doing and couldn't relate the Math to anything in life. Why? ..... the teacher. If your child is into coding he should have an interest in math. Since you can afford private tutors I suggest you try again getting a math teacher... one who has reputation at the Primary school level. Such a teacher will make Math make sense to him by starting from the basics. I'm almost sure you employed the services of a Secondary school teacher or University lecturer who will be good with students who have already fully understood certain Math concepts which your son does not. What they will be telling your son will be above his head ....why will he be interested? It's like enrolling a brilliant Primary school child in a University .... he will be lost ... learn nothing. Basic Math for your son.
Math and English are the supporting subjects.... the two you should get him to focus on.... the two that he will need in the future. Forget about degree for now... bear in mind ... the world is changing ... working online ... and from home is the new norm and the way forward..... performance based rather than degree based.... no longer all jobs are for locals... they are opened worldwide. More likely... your son may start off as an employee but may very well be an employer. He will need Math and English to run his business successfully.
Lastly.... too many if us are programmed ....one cannot be truly successful if one does not have a degree.... quicker you deprogramme yourself the better for your son.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by MickzyDonald: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2021
notmyrealmonika:

...yeeeh... Brutality, I need that combo wey you use.... Kilode Haaaaa
Don't mind the numskull jare
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lamasta:
Coding and Maths go together enlighten your son the more...
Absolutely
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by oghenetega100(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
The world is moving away from formal certification to acquired skill, my brother inlaw works for the United States government with computer skills he learned on youtube, he later went to school to fulfill all righteousness, your boy sounds like an intelligent child just because his intelligence doesn't align with our expectations as parents doesn't make it less. Encourage his strengths and live the rest.
treatise:

1 Like

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
LeHMaR:
Mathematics is the core of human existence... Even if he wants to drop out of school and focus on tech.... Mathematics is very important.. Every genius knows this. Give the lad a maths teacher.

He has been given different math teachers for the last couple of years and they acknowledge he's intellectually sound but does not show interest; they often use the word "distracted". When school is in section I change from dstv compact to padi because he's so engrossed in nickolodeon and Natgeo but the no marked difference in interest in math. His present computer teacher told me he learns one or two things from my son( see attached snippet)

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ayo081:
OP it's possible not to know maths and know how to code (at least develop great websites). The fact that you see what you're doing instantly (trial and error) on the screen is a reason.

Someone suggested enrolling him In a good school that adopts modern teachings.

Also don't be surprised he'll change or advance in career as he gets holder (someone mentioned this also).

Read about this great guy here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.benjamindada.com/under-the-hoodie-micheal-trojan-okoh-cto-at-the-peer/amp/

Thanks so much. He will be starting with a budding tech school when they vacate this month. I am working in one the evolving(development indices) states in North Central Nigeria ;stuff like APTECH are not obtainable here unlike other metropolises.

1 Like

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by Sohnya(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
PaNnamdi:
Your son want to become a yahoo boy and sacm people that's what bullhari led had turned Nigerian youths to become

No jobs no schools no empowerment but

Scammers

You don’t have sense

PaNnamdi is angry angry

Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by lovchalice(f): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you are in Lagos
F3stac area
I'm a home tutor
Allow him to follow his dream
Also encourage him to get his olevel
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
nextstep:

Let him excel where he likes. We're all beginning to realize that university education is not a guaranteed avenue to success in life. Especially in fields like software engineering (where he seems to be headed). Medicine and law are harder to get in the door without a degree and certification, but SW is all about latent talent.

My advice would be to save and invest the money you would have used for uni. You have to be disciplined enough to put this money aside please. When he's old enough and has an idea for a company, you can give him these savings as seed money. Or like the poster below - use the money to send him abroad and unlock his talents.

I - a computer engineer - have a son, 13, who is also not good at - nor interested in - math. Rather than forcing him, we're allowing him to pursue his talents which is drawing and animation. I'm not 100% convinced he will go to University, and I can't say I'm bothered by that. We assist and encourage him to finish secondary school, and as long as he gets above 75%, I'm satisfied. We are saving and investing on his behalf now, and he is currently being paid a small sum to illustrate a children's book. These experiences will be far more useful when he wants to enter the job market (or start his own firm) at 18, than as a recent-school grad with no experience at 24.

Too many of us waste the most productive time of our lives regurgitating books rather than creating.
Thank you sir.
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by treatise: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dami12345:

God bless you for this question, how I wish my father would see my skills and give me this great treatment.
You son will always be grateful to be put in the it line, GNT academy in Ibadan will do wonders with him, in one year he will be earning north150k monthly, and still be following his passion. If he wants school after this he can do it with ease.
Lemme ask you a question, if your son had skills like Mercy of barcaleno wouldn't you send him to academy?
Look at Anthony Joshua., Sir you are blessed.
You son is a genuine genius.
You can talk a pyschology test to check his personality type and IQ. With this you understand that he would Excell at anything he puts his mind to do and has interest. If he doesn't have interest he will out the same energy which he puts into excelling to Excell at not succeeding.
So let him learn coding, ask professionals and send him there, and believe me, a time may come when he wants to get a certain post that he will come and do university by himself, this time he will love it after hearing so much from others he will want to explore it like a meal you family praises or a show that come highly recommended.

You are very blessed sir. Have a lovely day.

You're an angel. He's starting a small tech school when they vacate this month. We are living in North Central Nigeria where you don't have stuff like APTECH and NIIT
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by PaNnamdi: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
nomenclature:
This is beyond your sense of reasoning ..go and play with your mates
Yahoo boy
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by PaNnamdi: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
treatise:

You're an angel. He's starting a small tech school when they vacate this month. We are living in North Central Nigeria where you don't have stuff like APTECH and NIIT
Don't go into fraud u would be caught I've told u!!!
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by PaNnamdi: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kvngwitty:

I don’t know you ooo but whoever is behind this monicker is a big fool and a child abuser
It is your family and Ur generation that are big fools.

U are myopic that's why what I pointed out sound stupid to you
Mtcheeeew
Re: My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding by lkillbrokehoes: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Why am I snooping?

Because I assumed you were pretty and I was right.
That person is not the owner of the picture you are seeing there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.