Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter (74479 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by UDUJ(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
I hate reading these types of stories. It makes my stomach turn.

How can one sleep with his own daughter? I just don't understand.

If you are so sex starved there are brothels everywhere. This just spoilt my day angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Princemedico18: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
We are Living in the last days very critical to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
prettypraise:
What demon is in charge of father sleeping with daughter?.. It doesn't reign in the past, but in recent years, it has become pretty common... What is the cause? How can some men be this irresponsible?

There is no limit to human desires....

Once you don’t tame it, it will ruin you...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Ogbenisoft28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Things fall apart
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by kponkedenge(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

The girl is around 17 years old.

Please your urgent advice needed. ( They are in Abuja while I'm in Lagos)

Sorry for quoting the whole thread.

Tell the wife to send her out of the house maybe to come and stay with you in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOFRONT:
Tufiakwa!!!
Na wao....wetin remain wey musa never see for gate arena.....

We are now in an era when Fathers find sexual pleasure in their own daughter.

A world where Guys have sex with the younger sister of their brother's wife...

A world where sibling sex eachother...

A world where Uncle sees the puna of his Niece as the world best puna to have a taste..

A world where so many people see nothing wrong when cousins sex themselves.....

Well, let us wait on Righteousness89 to come and tell us if all these are signs of endtime or Not!!

There is nothing wrong with a (single) guy, having (consent) sex with his elder or younger brother's wife Sister (if she is single too) .. both of them are not related and he can even go ahead and marry her..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Fortez: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jesus
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by MufasaLion: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Boldly call your Brother and tell him he is an abominable fellow and that if he does not Desist from such Wickedness, you will Have no Choice but to open up His atrocities.

Is it until he impregnate her or do that to someone else's daughter that he must be brought to justice?

I wonder how you lots reason sometimes.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Southernigbo: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
A pedoDAD
I just can't begin to imagine the trauma the poor girl is going through. Op call the mother... then call the girl if she is ready to testify then call the police.

IMAGINE HAVING SUCH AN ANIMAL ROAMING THE STREET
[img]https://c./tov2VFOx9igAAAAM/robert-downey-jr-tony-stark.gif[/img]
Are policemen not even more dangerous n worst animals? Well d wife shd breakup d marriage and spare her kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Karlzy01(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divinehealer:
If you talk now, the "including your father and male relatives" Gang will jump out
Women listen and listen good, naija men and self control are as wide appart as Alpha and Omega. They will Bleep their own mothers talkless of daughters. Keep your children faaar from them.
The wife is stupid for being confused. When she is fucking, does she confuse the hole a dick should enter? The daughter.. May God heal her. The poster is mad for being confused too. The man,..... He needs clean beating and castration.
Stop generalizing madam.
You can be constructive and articulate without been insultive.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by AntiWailer: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Confront him
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
I want you guys to catch him in the act so that he won't have something to say undecided

Set him up like Baba Ijesha abi ijesa, anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Not only Africa.

Yes, but Africa joined the WhatsApp group recently.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by rayobaba(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Visit your brother's family, if you are sure 100% it's true, have an agreement with the wife and girl that no matter the heat, they should insist that the girl told you herself while you are there and not her mother. Then discuss with him and also call your parent from there to burst the news and be ready to leave. If you think you want to talk to your brother alone to keep his secret, l doubt he will ever stop molesting the girl.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Shokoloko(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Afriqan:

These things have always been there. Just that people are bolder to admit it now than before.... In fact, it was worse in the past.

The best thing is to confront the father with the fact and counsel him and the daughter. If possible, let them take the girl away from him for a long while till he gets some sense.

You are right. It was worse before. I know of a woman who would leave the house and stand outside as she didnt want to hear the sound of her daughter crying as her father slept with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale have you seen this news ??
Your opinion is needed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

why not just call the police
MY2CENTS
[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAM/obama-what.gif[/img]

Don't mind that fellow. He thinks things like this should be handled with kids gloves

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by UDUJ(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

Look if it's really true remove all sentiments aside and report to the relevant authorities. Your brother is not fit to be called a human, he needs to be treated like an animal that he is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Pumpumking: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

wow...is she lightskin sir? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by dmbb: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Boldly call your Brother and tell him he is an abominable fellow and that if he does not Desist from such Wickedness, you will Have no Choice but to open up His atrocities.
Which verse will you use to tell him that what he is doing is wrong
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Shokoloko(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ogademo1:
I want you guys to catch him in the act so that he won't have something to say undecided

Yuck! you want a father to sleep with his daughter again just so he doesn't have something to say?!?!?!?!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Sheriman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Buy XEC on Binance and hold till December 2022. You will thank me later
$0.00005

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by bolabadmus38: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
The girl should be relocated first. Then ask his wife several question on their sexual life,finance and the man's psycho recently. Based on her response,you will then visit your brother. It may be a psychiatric issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shokoloko:

You are right. It was worse before. I know of a woman who would leave the house and stand outside as she didnt want to hear the sound of her daughter crying as her father slept with her.

Gosh...
What did I just read..

I feel like throwing up ... Gosh.. the his is neauseating ..

So the woman can't report the husband to his brothers or extended family..

Such a man should be lynched like a market thief..
Gosh.. reading this nearly traumatized me.. imagine witnessing it..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karlzy01:

Stop generalizing madam.
You can be constructive and articulate without been insultive.

Na dem grin grin grin

That was what this same abominable dad commented on a post weeks before his daughter reported him grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, but Africa joined the WhatsApp group recently.

They've joined it for a long time just that people are no more ashamed or scared to expose such bad things because sex offenders are mostly people close to the victims.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Coldie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is he her biological father?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Layinkaaah(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
First , That woman is something else. That man should be in a cell already. Why did she even Call you first? She's wasting time.

I won't even try doing anything to him with my own hands because honestly , I could kill him.
Get some thugs to beat him up , then have him locked up and any family member who tries to settle this "Amicably" would get some beating too.

Bloody b&stard.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by UDUJ(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ogademo1:

Are you normal?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by dacillin: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is a very serious case. In that, not all family members should hear about it and the society as well. If not he go to jail.

The wife have used wisdom in handling it by telling you only.

Relocate the girl immediately to Lagos, your base, for therapy. Do this without informing the father. Though you will inform him later.

Look for respectable elders either in your family or outside to have a meeting with girl father and mother.

For now, till you get the right wisdom to handle the matter, tell the mother to be very proactive in protecting her daughter.

I pray God will lead you through with the right wisdom and save the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
In the 14th century, it was a common practice, where a brother and sister are meant to sleep with other under the watchful eyes of the father. That is, they have to experience their first sex with themselves. It bond them so hard that the loyalty between them is inviolable. In that instance, as is the practice in Egypt, they believe that the family is better united by having father+son+spirit. Twas why Egypt is regarded as the cradle of civilization.

But emperor Rodrigo abolished.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Unruly7(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Contact human right radio in Abuja
The station will contact fida

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.