Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter (74551 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Stereotypes: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:
But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that child and the daughter itself. For example, I went to one family like that a one certain time and I discovered one girl like that aged maybe around 15-17 years undressing in front of his dad. This girl I'm telling you about has developed every part of womanhood. Some wives look at suchand wave it aside. You see, men are not built that way. A little sight can provoke a man and he doesn't reason entirely when it comes to penile erection. The degree of temptation are different. Some fall easily, some withheld it and cry Jesus but it do comes.

Men are disorganized by sight and sensual seduction; women might be emotions and physical touch. Let us understand that. Secondly, how the wife caused it was how complacent she was. Whenever you see that your daughter is being naked in front of your husband, put her aside and talk to her. She could have prevented this incestuous act

You are sick but you don't know it. See victim blaming. The man needs to be inside Police cell now!

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ComeToJesus: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Boldly call your Brother and tell him he is an abominable fellow and that if he does not Desist from such Wickedness, you will Have no Choice but to open up His atrocities.

Silly take.
What about the harm done already to the poor girl. Sweep it under the carpet?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Henix(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOFRONT:

A world where Guys have sex with the younger sister of their brother's wife...

Does it mean that a guy can not marry the younger sister of his brother's wife in ur culture?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by emmnprince(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOFRONT:
Tufiakwa!!!
Na wao....wetin remain wey musa never see for gate arena.....

We are now in an era when Fathers find sexual pleasure in their own daughter.

A world where Guys have sex with the younger sister of their brother's wife...

A world where sibling sex eachother...

A world where Uncle sees the puna of his Niece as the world best puna to have a taste..

A world where so many people see nothing wrong when cousins sex themselves.....

Well, let us wait on Righteousness89 to come and tell us if all these are signs of endtime or Not!!

He will surely say it is one of the signs of endtime.

But it isn't because there is nothing new under the sun. It has been happening from time immemorial and it will continue to happen as long as time last. It is just that we're more fortunate to be hearing all these because of social media.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:
But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that child and the daughter itself. For example, I went to one family like that a one certain time and I discovered one girl like that aged maybe around 15-17 years undressing in front of his dad. This girl I'm telling you about has developed every part of womanhood. Some wives look at suchand wave it aside. You see, men are not built that way. A little sight can provoke a man and he doesn't reason entirely when it comes to penile erection. The degree of temptation are different. Some fall easily, some withheld it and cry Jesus but it do comes.

Men are disorganized by sight and sensual seduction; women might be emotions and physical touch. Let us understand that. Secondly, how the wife caused it was how complacent she was. Whenever you see that your daughter is being naked in front of your husband, put her aside and talk to her. She could have prevented this incestuous act
See this one defending the indefensible. You are a pervert.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by advanceDNA: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:

Ó gbadùn ràrà

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ugwumichael(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Divinehealer:
if you talk now, the "including your father and male relatives" Gang will jump out
Women listen and listen good, naija men and self control are as wide appart as Alpha and Omega. They will Bleep their own mothers talkless of daughters. Keep your children faaar from them. Don't look at how they pretend on social media forming and shouting ahh, na wa ooo, God forbid ó, all na wash. Until you catch them, they will keep forming better and holler. Read through and see how men will only see the problem to be that he slept with his daughter. They will almost wave this aside as one of those mistakes which shouldn't have happened. Read through and see how men will make excuses for him. That should tell you how normal these kinds of acts are in the minds of naija men.
The wife is stupid for being confused. When she is fucking, does she confuse the hole a dick should enter? The daughter.. May God heal her. The poster is mad for being confused too. The man,..... He needs clean beating and castration

You need help but seriously don't know it.
Well it's not our fault that your randy dad bleeped you and the trauma has scarred you for life to exhibit such hatred towards the male folks. Well I pity your husband and sons. grin grin grin grin
Please seek help and heal yourself

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Womanizer(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

One day ur story will be like this, it's not always spontaneous but gradual

Any man who can discpline and tame himself enough, around anything in skirt, his journey to his own daughters has started

It will start from girlfriend of ur friends, then ur cousins and finally daughter.

Na lie you dey talk!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
REALretep:
Abomination

There's definitely an underlying marital problem between the man and his wife.

The girl needs to be saved first by eliminating access to her by her dad...then you try to delve into the the immediate and remote causes.

If your brother is the breadwinner of his household, reporting to government agencies may create more problems especially if he is jailed... except if you are willing to cater for his family

Be guided OP... this is a very sensitive matter

So a man who is incestuous and pedophilic should be sheilded from the law because he is the bread winner of his family

Incest is not a family matter but a legal matter, it is criminal and a reflection of psychiatric disorder. Such men are a risk to have around, they don't stop till they get caught up by the law because they get their high from the act.

Maybe if you were the below culprit's lawyer, you would have pleaded he should be freed because he is the breadwinner.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Moneyboyz: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Before you do, please be aware that the child's reputation might be compromised, it's better to take her away from that location as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by emmnprince(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr is shocked ...

I will just drink my last bottle and go to bed...although it is too early to go to bed...just 04:26pm...still I will go to bed.....I am tired of hearing shit in this gadamnnn life...

Ya all Good night....I thought I have heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world

Hope you're not signing out of material world with these words!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by cocolacec(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
prettypraise:
What demon is in charge of father sleeping with daughter?.. It doesn't reign in the past, but in recent years, it has become pretty common... What is the cause? How can some men be this irresponsible?
Father sleeping with daughter could a condition in the father occult group.Incest has bern happening for a long but the society never speak about it because of shame attributed to such.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by stonecoldcafe: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nonybb:
But to be very sincere with you. Some of these things were oftentimes caused by two individuals: the mother of that aside and talk to her. She could have prevented this incestuous act

You blame all but the perpetrator. You make excuses without a word of condemnation against a perpetrator. Please search your heart

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
If this is a joke to get to the front page, it is sick

If it is true, it is even sicker

Find irrefutable proof, but remove the daughter from harm's way IMMEDIATELY!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by dapadawee: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

The girl is around 17 years old.

Please your urgent advice needed. ( They are in Abuja while I'm in Lagos)
I will advise you use wisdom.
Report him to every members of your family I mean nuclear family everyone must be aware even his younger ones call a family meeting bring the girl let her say it in the present of everyone but don't tell your brother the intention of the urgent meeting cook something up to gather the family as a matter of urgency but I will advise you don't involve outsiders and don't leave out any of your siblings
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by bjtinz: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

[s]One day ur story will be like this, it's not always spontaneous but gradual

Any man who can discpline and tame himself enough, around anything in skirt, his journey to his own daughters has started

It will start from girlfriend of ur friends, then ur cousins and finally daughter[/s].

You guys should stop this irritating trash. angry

Rape is serious barbaric crime against another human, and should be treated with all seriousness at these sensational hogwash.

I've said it before and will repeat, it's only a terminally demonic infested soul that will even think of forcing himself any woman (even olosho) not to mention his blood daughter.

*Shudders

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Housing(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Amojii:

Its family matter...not police matter

Any criminal act is no longer a family affair.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by victoryukpong(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rilwayne001:

If get admits nko, what should he do?

telling your brother outrightly that you know the details completely and should not mess with you, unless you're richer than him if not tell him you would involve NGO if he tries anything stupid
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Mozino007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I will just drink my last bottle and go to bed...although it is too early to go to bed...just 04:26pm...still I will go to bed.....I am tired of hearing shit in this gadamnnn life...

Ya all Good night....I thought I have heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn woRarld
Rasta friend Enugbe(Broke) in this end......Roger us something so that we go dey alright last last.... Courtesy your fellow upcoming Gees.Thanks in anticipation Sir!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Image123(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:
My brother's wife called me yesterday to report my brother, she said their daughter called her two days ago about what her dad has been doing to her.

She told her that, her dad has slept with her twice, so the mother called me to report the case that she's confused and doesn't know how to confront her husband.

The daughter said the first day he slept with her was when her mother went on night vigil in the church. The second time he left his room at the middle of the night pretend to go and urinate and went to daughter's room to sleep with her for the second time. He has threatening her not to tell anyone.

Honestly for the past 2 days I couldn't sleep, was just thinking on how to approach the situation and how to rescue the inocent girl from abusive father.

This is tough as it's your brother involved here. You're probably thinking of his possible innocence too. You need to help your brother and his family and you need God to help you with this because many more things could go wrong. Your sister-in-law has made grave accusations and wants you to take action. You need to find a way to speak friendly with the daughter without the mother's influence. Then you also need to speak with your brother. Hearing from all sides will better determine what next to do. If it is true, they all have their faults, but if it is possible try not to further destroy the family with rash decisions and partiality.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Womanizer:

Which of his comments promoted rape?

He promoted rape when he put the whole blame on the victim and all female victims, if you cannot see that in his post, get da fvck off my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by clothingonline(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
It’s evil and fetish castrate him
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by cheleku(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
You're sick
Nonybb:

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ya all Good night....I thought I have heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world

Don't forget to finish ur pure water
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by ATMC(f): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
This made me cringe.

I'll advice you go to the nearest human right office.

And please, protect the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by LadySarah: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
No today? It's almost a norm.
2 mths ago, my neighbour whose apartment is next to ours did same to his 9 yr old just when the wife travelled for her father's burial.

Wife came home and discovered the hole is now wide open while bathing her,ask baby, baby say na Daddy and not the ist time.

Elder wey dey sit for front for church

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by wandyvirus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Call the Mirabel Center ASAP. DO NOT CALL THE POLICE!!! LET PROFESSIONALS handle this.
I am sorry you have to go through this. Also very sad for the young girl
May God guide you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by joyandfaith: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

He is either occultic or has mental problem

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by emmnprince(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Boldly call your Brother and tell him he is an abominable fellow and that if he does not Desist from such Wickedness, you will Have no Choice but to open up His atrocities.

Calling his brother and warn him is not enough! First, he should have a word with the mother and daughter outside their house to verify the acts and get facts. Second, he, with an elderly person in the family, should summon his brother and confront him with the matter to hear his own side. If he accept or denies it, an urgent family meeting should be summoned. No matter the outcome of the discuss, your brother should face the music of his abominable act!

Mind you, he violated a minor (an underage under the law) under his watch!

Incest is forbidden in whatever form! It should be dealt with!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Parisian:
Okokobioko

We indulge men and their excesses too much in Nigeria.

Imagine if roles were reversed and his wife did this, you O.P would've been the one to help your bro and pack out his wife's property out of your brother's house but since it was a man that did this spirit of confusion has entered you and you've suddenly lost your voice and don't know how to handle the issue.

You have said it all.

These people will try their hardest to diminish the crime and pamper the man.

He must be passing through a lot, you know. He may have some family problems, you know. Maybe the wife didn't give it to him, you know.

Be ready to hear them talking about treading with caution. Men are evil when it comes to sexual matters. They will try to support the man. You will soon hear how it's a family matter.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by onojaford(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is it your daughter?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kedoty:

Pathetic...smh shocked

The father and mother failed the girl...They have succeeded in damaging her psychology...It will take her almost life time to recover...
The shock alone is trauma every day.

A foolish man is having erection from viewing his own daughter...flesh and blood naked...This one go do him mama if he never do..
Mstwwwww....

A union of foolish man and woman wil birth a dysfunction home...The innocent kids bear the hardest part...And the circle continues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.