Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed (18213 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by AgentGoat: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
You, your friend and the NGO are maddd.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Morenikeji090(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your friend is very stupid to ask such question he can't see Nigeria situation now. Why his he gonna ignore such full time job of such money to stupid contract job.. This question is too childish for you Friend to ask you. Boss tell ur Friend to wake up he's sleeping aint wake up yet....
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by richyfunky(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Just do both and earn #330,000
angry
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Nwaotu10(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by hedonido: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stupidity dey worry this one.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Handsomebb: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:
A friend of called me today to sought for my advise and views for the choice he will make between these two jobs. I told him i will get back to him when i think over it. Pls us with ur advise

First Job is with a Federal Institution in Abuja. The job is permanent and pensionable. And the starting salary is 110k monthly. Though he doesnt have accommodation.

Second Job with NGO in one of the state in the north. Although the job is a contract one for one month. Renewable after every month but may not last more than 4months. The salary is 220k. But no certainty that whether the contract may last 2 months to come.

My friend's plan was to work small in Nigeria get some money marry and migrate to UK or US. Although he is a health worker a nurse.
thinking about it is very wrong, u said it already, the contract may not last 4 months, 110k for 35years increasable with pension isa goal.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Morenikeji090(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your friend is very stupid. To ask such question. Can he see Nigeria situation he wanna choose stupid contract job ahead of permanent job.. Boss ur frd to wake up he's sleeping he ain't wake up yet...
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Visocrate(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
You without being told you don't know that federal is better
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by giddy10(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
My brother connect me for the one you will leave, na beg I dey beg
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by okonyia(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tell him to go for the Federal job with out thinking. It's has 100% job security and there is future in it. The benefits to compare with this other job is in measurable
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Awesome007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
For me I'll the federal government job reason been is because of job security
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by ejimatic: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:
A friend of called me today to sought for my advise and views for the choice he will make between these two jobs. I told him i will get back to him when i think over it. Pls us with ur advise

First Job is with a Federal Institution in Abuja. The job is permanent and pensionable. And the starting salary is 110k monthly. Though he doesnt have accommodation.

Second Job with NGO in one of the state in the north. Although the job is a contract one for one month. Renewable after every month but may not last more than 4months. The salary is 220k. But no certainty that whether the contract may last 2 months to come.

My friend's plan was to work small in Nigeria get some money marry and migrate to UK or US. Although he is a health worker a nurse.
.The truth is you know the answer already. You don't need any advice.What you need is wisdom which God has given you.Btween a wife of four months and a wife that will stay with you for life which will you take? Pls go for federal government permanent job. How do you know Book Haram or insecurity will not affect your contract in the North? What if you are fired after a month? Please take fedral government job and plan for your life.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Achile1515: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
See us dey hustle for the past six years now, no job and see people dey even select like say we dey seventies when job dey any how. Well, I'm happy for you o. But hey, go for that federal job, save then you can leave. Is secured and better.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by HRMK: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
pls grow up!nothing permanent in govt jobs these days!!
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
go for permanent 110k...

Work for few years

Save like crazy

Migrate to the UK
How person wan carry save like crazy with a salary of 110k in this Bihari economy

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Mrnairalandd: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
go for permanent 110k...

Work for few years

Save like crazy

Migrate to the UK

Nothing in US or UK unless you r a really poor in Nigeria.

If you have a job in Nigeria that fetch you around N110,000 per month with future prospect, don’t go to UK or anywhere cos you might regret it like most Nigerians who are just living from hands to their mouth

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Getdowntobiznes: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Go 4 P period
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Skillsnigeria: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your friend know what to do
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by blaze83(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where una dey see this work sef?

Let him go for Govt job
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by phemmyfour: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:

fed job all the way

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by BigDawsNet: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

If you have a job in Nigeria that fetch you around N110,000 per month with future prospect, don’t go to UK or anywhere cos you might regret it like most Nigerians who are just living from hands to their mouth

110k in a month is about $215

When we make abt $120 a day here earning slightly above minimum wages...

In a week $600 drops...

And you think your $215 dollars in Nigeria is a good thing to manage with family

No doubt some people migrating here are regretting only because they dint plan properly or they are not destined to be here...

Change the mentality bro..

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by sunbreaker: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
What a nonsense question
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by BigDawsNet: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

How person wan carry save like crazy with a salary of 110k in this Bihari economy

Some are gifted Sha...no matter the economic...

They save like crazy ...read stories of people in the US and UK now...they save like no tommorow
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Halle000: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari Calls Police On Nigerian Protesters In London As Demonstrators Refuse To Back Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWZPySTmmU
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Ekg911(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good question. Tell your friend to give me that fg job then take the contract job, I think that job is your health sector, xos I'm not health.
He fit get 880k for contract thank you
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by sulaak(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Just do both and earn #330,000

Very Smart.
Take the government job but delay the start date. In the meantime start the contract job, do two months and earn N440k before you start the government job.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by brainhgeek(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
After 4months, you would have earned 880k and job is over of you don't lose your life but the Abuja job is permanent and subject to promotion and job security dey. U no go find one lungu for mpape, maraba, masaka, Orozo, deidei etc to go live till things improve?

Did you need to ask this question at all?
U no go
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by VTJN(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=AgentGoat post=104645008]You, your friend and the NGO are maddd.[quote] wink smiley

What of the FG? smiley
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Elzakzaky: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
sulaak:

Very Smart.
Take the government job but delay the start date. In the meantime start the contract job, do two months and earn N440k before you start the government job.
Your head get enough oil, boss.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by OChimex: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:

Get the FG job, then try speak with the head of whatever department you are. Tell am say you want go finish something for like 3 months, find a big lie tell am, coded smart lie. If he no gree offer am 50 percent of your FG job salary. Then go do the contract job for 3 to 4 months

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by VTJN(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Like are you for real?

Not even having a dual citizenship for your future kids?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Key Account Partner – September 2015 / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.