Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed (18220 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Avenna: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:
A friend of called me today to sought for my advise and views for the choice he will make between these two jobs. I told him i will get back to him when i think over it. Pls us with ur advise

First Job is with a Federal Institution in Abuja. The job is permanent and pensionable. And the starting salary is 110k monthly. Though he doesnt have accommodation.

Second Job with NGO in one of the state in the north. Although the job is a contract one for one month. Renewable after every month but may not last more than 4months. The salary is 220k. But no certainty that whether the contract may last 2 months to come.

My friend's plan was to work small in Nigeria get some money marry and migrate to UK or US. Although he is a health worker a nurse.
MY ADVICE GO 4 FG JOB

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by EngrXrix(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:
A friend of called me today to sought for my advise and views for the choice he will make between these two jobs. I told him i will get back to him when i think over it. Pls us with ur advise

First Job is with a Federal Institution in Abuja. The job is permanent and pensionable. And the starting salary is 110k monthly. Though he doesnt have accommodation.

Second Job with NGO in one of the state in the north. Although the job is a contract one for one month. Renewable after every month but may not last more than 4months. The salary is 220k. But no certainty that whether the contract may last 2 months to come.

My friend's plan was to work small in Nigeria get some money marry and migrate to UK or US. Although he is a health worker a nurse.
If you have the energy take the two.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Go for the former
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Some are gifted Sha...no matter the economic...

They save like crazy ...read stories of people in the US and UK now...they save like no tommorow
How can I start saving like crazy. I have little income and many dependent?
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Adebowalay(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
nothing is permanent
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by do4luv14(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Just do both and earn #330,000

Sense keee you dia

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

If you earn little with many dependents it literally gonna take you decade to achieve half of your aim....

Maybe you should consider extra job or hustle
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by BigDawsNet: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

If you earn little with many dependents it literally gonna take you decade to achieve half of your aim....

Maybe you should consider extra job or side hustle
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by deavicky(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:

why does he need advice on a glaring mater like this. Common tell him to take 220k job because in the present Nigeria, person no know how long he go live, more especially people in the Northern so why taking a long time job.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by echesilver: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Contract job joooo
Work fr one month and rest grin grin

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by mmababy101(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Anything permanent is better than contract. Let your friend go for the federal job.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by alizma: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
BBYYOLA:

Abeg how many times Ponzi scheme don scam you and your friend, You mean say your friend no know watin to do and you self no know? Both of you are greedy that is why you are confused. You want to throw federal government job away for a job that you are not sure will last up to 4months?
Ok continue
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by bizhop01: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
This remind me of a man that rejected 120k monthly for one year, and choose 500k one time payment from a company.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Do the both na.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Funkybabee(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Federal government job

Since the other ones is not stable

If at all he can do it for 5 years now, there's no prob but 2months is rubbish
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by PatienceJames(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where una dey see better job, FG is better because of the security
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by ppogba: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stupid question my 12 year old will not ask.

Why not forget the two jobs and set up a worship center.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by ppogba: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Nothing in US or UK unless you r a really poor in Nigeria.

If you have a job in Nigeria that fetch you around N110,000 per month with future prospect, don’t go to UK or anywhere cos you might regret it like most Nigerians who are just living from hands to their mouth

Be careful the way you say the truth Nigerian youths do not want to hear.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Muzikluva(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emu4life:
Both the Op and his Friend are DULLARDINHOS
I am dazed at their dilemma in this situation. It is not in any way confusing! There is no basis for comparison as one is long term and the other is very short term. What kinda stupid question were they asking? grin grin
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Damisam93(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ogbenisoft28:
Give me that your friend’s contact. I have an offer

If the offer is a job, I need one likewise.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Emu4life(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Muzikluva:

I am dazed at their dilemma in this situation. It is not in any way confusing! There is no basis for comparison as one is long term and the other is very short term. What kinda stupid question were they asking? grin grin
Nairaland na cruise. The op fit dey inside Alaba Market from there dey create useless topics upandan. Somebody that probably doesn't know the road to Abuja.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by emanobis(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
The economic situation of this country has really dealt with our common reasoning to the extent that all we care to understand is money money money.
But I will keep saying it, no matter how meager the pay might look, it is a very plus to anyone working for the government (State or Federal level).
You might care to cash in big on other jobs but Federal jobs has its own benefits and security.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by BrendanJo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
How will you say he should take the contract job, from the article above it is stated clearly that the contract job won't exceed 4 months and is renewable monthly which is under probability. FG is the best option.
sisisioge:

He should take the contract even if its 1y or less. He can then start searching. For federal jobs, unless you want to be shady, it take a long time to start earning that much. I will take the contract job without blinking biko
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Ray333(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please make him choose one dash me the other
I am also a male nurse.
Looking for better job too na my own bdat
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by nnamdi640: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg where are you guys seeing all these jobs? Please connect me to one as you choose the other.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Elobest(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fg job biko, contract ni contract ko
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by loomer: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
silly question
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by einsteine(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
It depends on how many years you wish to stay in Nigeria.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Mrnairalandd: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
VTJN:
Like are you for real?

Not even having a dual citizenship for your future kids?

Why are the likes of Davido, Banky W, Mariam OAP and more Celebrities who have Americans and British passports had to come to Nigeria before making it in Life? Why can’t they stay in USA or UK to make with their passports?

Most of the children born in UK or USA struggle to get a job too. They sometimes end up in Tesco, Walmart, Asda just like Shoprite in Nigeria

Trust me, it doesn’t worth it if you have a job or business in Nigeria.

Do you know how many Nigeria living in UK and USA? They are over 5million. Now, look at this, how many of that 5million do you see in Nigeria? Few! Only those few are the ones who are able to make it. The rest 4.9million are just struggling like people in Nigeria but they won’t tell you.

If those 5million Nigerians make it in USA/UK, trust me, all of them would be heading to Nigeria tomorrow. Lagos Airport ll be fully packed with Nigerians coming home to enjoy their success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Key Account Partner – September 2015 / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Including CGPA In Curriculum Vitae Or Resume, Necessary Or Unnecessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.