Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed (18216 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by newoffer: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2021
[09:34, 10/08/2021] Affordableframesng: Business development Executives.

Managementvac2021@gmail.com
[10:28, 10/08/2021] Affordableframesng: Management. Accountant. Careers@newhealthway.com. Emmanuel_david96@yahoo.com.

Q
Legend44:
No day someone wouldn't come here to seek advise on which job to pick. Where una dey see this jobs beg. Bros make una link me up na.
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by VTJN(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Why are the likes of Davido, Banky W, Mariam OAP and more Celebrities who have Americans and British passports had to come to Nigeria before making it in Life? Why can’t they stay in USA or UK to make with their passports?

Most of the children born in UK or USA struggle to get a job too. They sometimes end up in Tesco, Walmart, Asda just like Shoprite in Nigeria

Trust me, it doesn’t worth it if you have a job or business in Nigeria.

Do you know how many Nigeria living in UK and USA? They are over 5million. Now, look at this, how many of that 5million do you see in Nigeria? Few! Only those few are the ones who are able to make it. The rest 4.9million are just struggling like people in Nigeria but they won’t tell you.

If those 5million Nigerians make it in USA/UK, trust me, all of them would be heading to Nigeria tomorrow. Lagos Airport ll be fully packed with Nigerians coming home to enjoy their success.
you know those celebrities, their service is needed down here. Although left to me i need an averagely good job here then I'm good to go. I don't consider travelling to those countries as a do or die affair.

What i just observed is that people go there for a better life. You can do more than s job and aqcuire much money than when they're in Nigeria

They believed having a child there is better than Nigeria considering the goodies that comes after the child till he/she is grown. Such child is pretty sure of quality education, healthcare, secured future and many other. There's unemployment benefits over there, but we don't have it down here. During the covid we saw what their government over there did for her citizens which doesn't exist down here.

People believe there's orderliness and things are working well over there compare to Nigeria

They assume why can't they go to a place where things are in order and working absolutely well?
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Leogreat5: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Mehn, some people are highly favoured. One person having 2 jobs at same time . I dey find work ooo
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by dipsy588(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm tired of people oooo. chai in this present economy you guys are advising him to go for contract job that he said a month for 220k and renewable every month Gbam! what if it doesnt get renewed and did you all read the part where he said its uncertain that the contract job can last the next 2 months and you all are still saying contract job.

OP use your brain those wey dey talk contract job if dem see govt teaching job for 70k I sure say dem go do am not to talk of 110k.

the only constraint here is the accommodation in Abuja but this is what you would do,tell your friend to go to Suleja or Abuja villages and get a house but make sure he doesnt try to furnish it cos dem dey steal like mad for all those places and if you call police nothing go happen. I'm very sure. get a small room buy mattress, gas and pot. any movie should be on his phone and if he wants to go to toilet or bathroom he should always go with his atm card and phones. just word of advice..

bro abeg I need federal job abeg
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Jokkarm2: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2021
FEDERAL JOB ALL THE WAY
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by Niom(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
This one No need advise na. How can you compare a permanent job to a monthly contract renewal job

Not even yearly renewal oooo
Re: Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed by donPhill(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
sisisioge:

He should take the contract even if its 1y or less. He can then start searching. For federal jobs, unless you want to be shady, it take a long time to start earning that much. I will take the contract job without blinking biko
contract pays high, but if he wants to build more on himself - say side hustle - I think fg job will give him that liberty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Key Account Partner – September 2015 / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Application Into The Nigerian Armed Forces 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.