Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan (17028 Views)

How To De Congest Lagos / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / Imsg Set Committee To De-congest Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:27pm On May 18, 2011
[size=33pt]Ekt_bear, I challenge you to post a picture of your village before claiming Lagos.[/size]

[img]http://talbotcreek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Peeling-Cassava.jpg[/img]

[size=33pt]Let us know your industries, fvcking bigot.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:28pm On May 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I am warri/asaba/ogahra. . .still live in Lagos.

Hold on, wait a sec.

So you are telling me that Maggot lives in Lagos? grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to Warri? So he is no more even a Warri boy by way of Isoko?

Jesu!  grin grin grin

I'm dying here of laughter
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Internet 102: Why are non-Yoruba people obsessed with Lagos

The same reason none lagosians think their lives are over without lagos.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:31pm On May 18, 2011
Which one you dey, Maggot?

is it Lagos, Warri, or Isoko?

Can you imagine that this pseudo-ND militant dude is earning his bread and butter in the heart of Yorubaland?

Hrm, I really wish we could expose some of these anti-Yoruba folk living in Yorubaland publicly.

Very shameful hypocrites, all of them.

Can you imagine living in another man's homeland and actively seeking to sabotage it?

I hope you were not so disloyal when you were living in Warri, Mr Maggot from Isokoland.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:32pm On May 18, 2011
Sir! You can't give maggots and garri without lice and bed bug! Lmao

beaf on hunger strike protesting refusal if more spices on his lunch.

ekt_bear:

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:32pm On May 18, 2011
Beaf:

[size=33pt]Ekt_bear, I challenge you to post a picture of your village before claiming Lagos.[/size]

u are a jibless pig beaf

lol
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 12:33pm On May 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Ok Class, I want to give you a few lectures in Internet 101: Learning when to pull the "bigot Card"

1. You don't, and I repeat don't pull the bigot card when you make bigoted statements.

Class Dismissed

Next Class Session:

Internet 102: Why are non-Yoruba people obsessed with Lagos

No,you are wrong. It is the Yorubas who abandon their villages and claim Lagos. Imagine, when Abiola or even fela died, they were buried in Lagos despite the fact they come from nearby abeokuta.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2011
Jobless f0ols.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:35pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

No,you are wrong. It is the Yorubas who abandon their villages and claim Lagos. Imagine, when Abiola or even fela died, they were bried in Lagos despite the fact they come from nearby abeokuta.

and so

what is ur business with that

is lagos an igbo land or yoruba land

some of u igbos are craze at times

really i think OPC needs to start get rid of you people like they did to northerners and ijaws
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:35pm On May 18, 2011
Man, I should have known something was screwy when he kept mentioning cassava.

I'm like. . . WTF? WTF does that have to do with Ekiti State?

I could see if he were cracking jokes about yam, marijuana, or rice farming.

Yes, those are major crops there.

But cassava?

Na wa o

Beaf, Ekitiland is fairly poor, yes. But we are not st.u.pid. We don't eat a major crop that will frikking KILL you if you eat too much of it and there are no cockroaches handy!

That would be dumb.

As you can tell from interacting with me, Ekitiland is full of fairly bright people. Our ancestors did not raise id.iot.s that would raise poison as one of their staple crops!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

The same reason none lagosians think their lives are over without lagos.

I doubt that is the case. What actually happen here is that a lot of Non-Yoruba wanna lay claim to lagos as all free zone. Yoruba people say this is not the case. The Non-Yoruba start calling the Yoruba people bigots who are obssessed about lagos (which was developed by oil money or FG money or so they say).

I have seen this in real life and the internet. It seems Non-Yoruba people are mad about lagos and thoroughly jealous. Don't know why they care but I have been watching the reactions and insecurities of many people when lagos is mentioned.

Ekt_bear for example does not even live in Nigeria. I dont get the point about Ekiti. Even further, Yoruba is Yoruba, we dont lay significant distinctions on "state of origin" at this point in our history. Attempts by Non-Yoruba to try and create distinctions is to  be frank stoooopid.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Musiwa13: 12:38pm On May 18, 2011
that
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:38pm On May 18, 2011
[size=33pt]Ekt_bear, I challenge you to post a picture of your village before claiming Lagos.
Why are you ashamed of your origins, why lie you come from Lagos?
. . .just to be a bigot?
[/size]

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:39pm On May 18, 2011
I know his routine.  

ekt_bear:

Which one you dey, Maggot?

is it Lagos, Warri, or Isoko?

Can you imagine that this pseudo-ND militant dude is earning his bread and butter in the heart of Yorubaland?

Hrm, I really wish we could expose some of these anti-Yoruba folk living in Yorubaland publicly.

Very shameful hypocrites, all of them.

Can you imagine living in another man's homeland and actively seeking to sabotage it?

I hope you were not so disloyal when you were living in Warri, Mr Maggot from Isokoland.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 12:39pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

and so

what is your business with that

is lagos an igbo land or yoruba land

some of u igbos are craze at times

really i think OPC needs to start get rid of you people like they did to northerners and ijaws
Alh Uche/harem, because Yorubas insulted you the other day, now you have fled from their insults to attack Ndigbo. Take am easy na.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:39pm On May 18, 2011
Anyway, to any Isoko or other folk reading this, you should know I mean no insult to you.

That I have a problem with this very big fo.ol, hypocrite, and victim of cyanide poisoning named Beaf Maggot doesn't mean I have a problem with you.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:42pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

Alh Uche/harem, because Yorubas insulted you the other day, now you have fled from their insults to attack Ndigbo. Take am easy na.

no brother, what you said does not make sense at all

Ngodigha:

No,you are wrong. It is the Yorubas who abandon their villages and claim Lagos. Imagine, when Abiola or even fela died, they were buried in Lagos despite the fact they come from nearby abeokuta.

i think this is a very silly way of thinking, so what of igbos that were buried in lagos, what should happen to them

should they be shipped back to the east because they abondoned their villages and claim lagos

please such statements are very annoying angry
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

Your logic is flawed. Abiola and Fela might have had roots in Abeokuta but they grew up and worked in lagos. They built connections in Lagos. There children grew up in lagos and not Abeokuta.

Tons of Igbo people die and get buried in lagos. Tons of Hausa people too by the way. So they abandon their villages?

Whats your point?

Moreover you have glossed over the issue of right. Yoruba people have the right to claim lagos more than you do, period.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:46pm On May 18, 2011
[size=18pt]Beaf, you are an ideeiot and a jobless mumu, i left u in the morning to go to work, still u are still online . what a shegiya[/size]
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:46pm On May 18, 2011

Cassava can be dangerous and result in cyanide poisoning if not prepared properly. Signs of cyanide poisoning include headache, dizziness, agitation, confusion, coma, and convulsions. People in developing countries have died from improperly prepared cassava. Chronic poisoning can occur from cassava, especially in regions where it is a main food staple. The effects of chronic poisoning are paralysis of the legs, trouble walking, and poor vision and hearing. Regions where cassava is a main food staple are also susceptible to malnutrition due to its low protein content.

Reference:

American Cancer Society
http://www.mesotheliomasymptoms.com/food/cassava

So this is the crop that gives Beaf Maggot nightmares, eh? The crop that he erroneously thought was a staple food crop in my Ekiti State, like it is in his Isokoland.

Do you think we'd be so dumb as to feed on poison? undecided
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2011
If Igbos could single handedly develop Lagos and Abuja to wat it is today Grin , imagine what they wud make of their own tuff if only the federal government wud build or let them build a seaport in onitsha. ( that's if the river Niger was properly dredged ooh).

Just look at this dumb statement. Talk about conjectures and lies grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:48pm On May 18, 2011
[size=33pt]Bigoted Rhino.5dm in his normal state. Its crack if it sounds like crack, looks like crack, smells like crack, talks like crack.[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_ON_N0sow6lg/TUPWxovZACI/AAAAAAAAACQ/ZU68LYKzSJs/s1600/drug+addict.jpg[/img]
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:49pm On May 18, 2011
[.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ekubear1: 12:49pm On May 18, 2011
Previous post deleted by spambot.

Anyway, long story short, I now understand Beaf's obsession with cassava. If it had poisoned and killed off my kin too, then I'd have nightmares about it too.

Behold the crop that torments Maggot in his dreams:

Beaf erroneously assumed that cassava is a staple crop in Ekitiland, like it is in Isokoland.

Do you think my people would have grown poison as their staple crop, Beaf?  undecided
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:51pm On May 18, 2011
^
Erm, can you post the pic of your village? Or are you that ashamed of it? Lol!

ekt_bear:

Anyway, to any Isoko or other folk reading this, you should know I mean no insult to you.

That I have a problem with this very big fo.ol, hypocrite, and victim of cyanide poisoning named Beaf Maggot doesn't mean I have a problem with you.

Lol! Telling you how much of a shyte faced bigot you are is certainly beginning to work. We absolutely straighten and reform fools like you with fire! grin grin grin grin grin

Bigot.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ekubear1: 12:53pm On May 18, 2011
This cyanide poisoning that Beaf suffers from no be small thing:

Cyanide Poisoning Overview

Cyanide is a rare but potentially deadly poison. It works by making the body unable to use life-sustaining oxygen. Unlike the hastily chomped cyanide-containing suicide pill in a James Bond movie, in the real world, most sources of cyanide are more mundane.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm

Can you imagine?  undecided

Sounds like a terrible way to die.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by KnowAll(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2011
What is wrong with all these Igbo boys complaining about how develop Lagos is, have they forgotten the FG had wash their hands off Lagos when IBB ran away to " Abuja" after Orkar's coup.  when you had a chance of voting a reformist and capitalist in the East someone like Souldo as Governor of Anambra state you turned against him( A MAN WHO PROMISE TO TURN Anambra State to Dubai) yet you voted Obi, a man who has all his shoddy investment(including the laundered money his orderly and driver was caught with in Lagos) , how would that help Anambra's economy. Charity they say begins at home. Next time there is a poll in the East of the Niger vote progressives and not kleptomaniacs and see the fortunes of your region change for the better.

The SW and Imo State are now looking forward to the new progressive Governors coming in with zeal and I am sure we are the envy of so many a state in Nigeria.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 12:54pm On May 18, 2011
[size=18pt]A beauitful thread that started off good has been turned into igbo-yoruba bashing angry angry angry

Nyamaria and Yoruba are ideeriots no be lie

this 2 groups are the biggest mumu;s in the world

they just act like viruses angry angry angry angry

ideeiots

beaf u are a spam with those silly pictures u post
[/size]

nuff said i am tried of this site sef

no reasonable discussion can occur without nyamaria and yaribas fighting
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ekubear1: 12:55pm On May 18, 2011

Cyanide Poisoning Symptoms

Cyanide poisoning can be difficult to detect. The effects of cyanide ingestion are very similar to the effects of suffocation; because cyanide stops the cells of the body from being able to use oxygen, which all cells need to survive. The symptoms of cyanide poisoning are similar to those experienced when hiking or climbing at high altitudes.

General weakness, confusion, bizarre behavior, excessive sleepiness, coma, shortness of breath, headache, dizziness, and seizures can all present with cyanide poisoning.

Typically, an acute ingestion will have a dramatic, rapid onset, immediately affecting the heart and causing sudden collapse. It can also immediately affect the brain and cause a seizure or coma.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/page3_em.htm#Cyanide Poisoning Symptoms

May God in heaven deliver you from this poison that has ravaged your body, Maggot. Looks like you are suffering from at least three of the symptoms.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 12:56pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

thank you

this people can be shocking at times

I just have one thing to say to u cowards yaribas

call OPC like we call almajiris on them in the north when they start getting over their heads

why can't OPC do the same ,.,., why at least once so they will talk with sense

an igbo man can not say this rubbish to me even in kebbi not to talk of sokoto

so why are u guys allowing this rubbish to continue

why angry

Don't be silly Bingo, is that why you participated in killing corp members of osun origin in Bauchi?. Anyway, they are after you.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by jason123: 12:57pm On May 18, 2011
[size=16pt]YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SICK IN THE HEAD tongue undecided

@ OP
Nice one, I just hope it is not an empty promise undecided

@ Ndohagha or whatever
What a DAFT question. So, if your family dies, should they be shipped to your village instead of burying them in where they are

@ Others,
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!!
[/size]
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by agabaI23(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2011
I read the article and he made reference to 6 geopolitical zones, how does that translate to south east?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / I Spent More On Military Equipment Than Jonathan — Buhari / Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.