Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan (17030 Views)

How To De Congest Lagos / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / Imsg Set Committee To De-congest Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ekubear1: 12:58pm On May 18, 2011
Always quite fun messing with Mr Maggot.

But I should probably take off and accomplish some stuff today.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by jason123: 12:58pm On May 18, 2011
I am out!!! Shameless people!!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:58pm On May 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Can you imagine?  undecided

Sounds like a terrible way to die.

Bigot, so, your inferiority complex is driving you to research easy ways to die? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No kill yourself o! Because you are so ashamed of your cassava covered village that you want to claim Lagos. embarassed embarassed embarassed

What do kids do as pastime in your village? I guess its stvpid things like betting with goats to see who can run faster, jumping from trees etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 1:02pm On May 18, 2011
^^ I don't know about you but i catch a great fun! peace out!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 1:10pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

Don't be silly Bingo, is that why you participated in killing corp members of osun origin in Bauchi?. Anyway, they are after you.
cry cry cry cry brother i spoke out of anger

if u watched closely, at the beginning of this thread, i wanted a good discussion

but ur post was infurating sorry i lashed out like that

i am truly sorry
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 1:11pm On May 18, 2011
agabaI23:

I read the article and he made reference to 6 geopolitical zones, how does that translate to south east?
Because the south east scares the life out of them.
Did you read through how Beaf single-handedly dealt with those shameless maggots.
If Beaf will continue in this faction, tribalism will end in nairaland.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 1:16pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

cry cry cry cry brother i spoke out of anger

if u watched closely, at the beginning of this thread, i wanted a good discussion

but your post was infurating sorry i lashed out like that

i am truly sorry

Alh Uche, you see, you are one of us yet you turned your back on your half Igbo roots to embrace the Yorubas. If it were those days you identified with Ndigbo, Ndigbo would have dealt with those Yorubas who were insulting you the other day. See Beaf is not even half Igbo, yet he knows the difference between a devil and an angel. But Uche, why?.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

Alh Uche, you see, you are one of us yet you turned your back on your half Igbo roots to embrace the Yorubas. If it were those days you identified with Ndigbo, Ndigbo would have dealt with those Yorubas who were insulting you the other day. See Beaf is not even half Igbo, yet he knows the difference between a devil and an angel. But Uche, why?.

Stop fooling yourself. Alh Uche is not half Igbo. He's half yorubas and half yoruba.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 1:22pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

brother, the yorubas on this site are a pest which i know but it does not mean i should not stand for the truth

i know what hurts ndigbo the most and i do not like it when yorubas use it to taunt igbos

but also it does not mean we igbos should insult them just because they are insulting us

leave them to me, let me handle them

about beaf, well he is just doing this because he is related to jonathan that's all

i do not trust him 1 bit, he seem like like an animal in a cage with a laptop undecided

even from his post u should see this in him

please brother i am sorry again

and i would like us to stick to the topic, this igbo yoruba bashing is getting out of hand

but yes the yorubas started this and i noticed
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by aljharem3: 1:22pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

Stop fooling yourself. Alh Uche is not half Igbo. He's half yorubas and half yoruba.

dunce
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 1:23pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

No Afam, he is half Igbo and traces half of his roots to Anambra. I've read a lot of his early days posts. He even insulted some Ika and Ikwerre for disclaiming Igbo.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2011
Ngodigha:

[b]Because the south east scares the life out of them.
[/b]Did you read through how Beaf single-handedly dealt with those shameless maggots.
If Beaf will continue in this faction, tribalism will end in nairaland.
Na wa I don't think it is that but I can't place a finger on it at all.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Googler(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Always quite fun messing with Mr Maggot.

But I should probably take off and accomplish some stuff today.
No, don't. Stay on. You guys are doing a great job on this thread. Y'all deserve an award.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 1:30pm On May 18, 2011
agabaI23:

Na wa I don't think it is that but I can't place a finger on it at all.
There are so many threads in this section that are static, edit it and Igbo or South east, you will see how it will attract flies.
Unlike, one of the old threds I went through last night, it was about a Yoruba pastor that rapes boys in London. Can you believe that that thread died in only one page. Something is wrong here.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Desola(f): 1:32pm On May 18, 2011
@Ngodigha

Why are you still alive you son of a swine!? Yould be dead with your body been feasted upon by vultures and your carcass dropped off in the red sea. It was a sad day when you left your mothers womb to join the land of the living. Really, you should have been flushed out in a bad menstrual cycle. The world wept on the day they heard the pitter patter of a child's feet in your house!

Can any of you and your bigotted cousin who backstabbed you make a coherent post without denigrating into low lives who can't string two words together without the mention of 'Ashawo' or 'catrasted'. Your silly father4ker can't even engage in meaningful debate without getting emotional.

Yorubas rule the roost and are light years ahead of you hence you lot travelling down to our region like ants to sugar. We pay the piper so we dictate the tune. Come on, you lot are crying over a post we could care less about. We have shown you who is bigger in every way but it is just to monumental to accept defeat.

silly mofo asking why Fela and Abiola was buried in Lagos. Well, let me answer you asswipe. It is because even the corpses of Abiola and Fela are worth more than a million living ibo or Isokos!

You beast of all nature! ANUOFIA!!!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 1:46pm On May 18, 2011
@Desola,
For the fact you are a barren woman is not the making of Ndigbo. You should ask the Sango you worship for the reasons. Ugly, prostitutee, it seems you do not have customers today, that is why you have enough time to reply in speed.
DIKK-LICKER, get a life.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by OAM4J: 1:47pm On May 18, 2011
smh!  sad
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by isalegan2: 1:55pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

brother, the yorubas on this site are a pest which i know

Nairaland posters are not fully representative of real life Naijas.

about beaf, well he is just doing this because he is related to jonathan that's all

i do not trust him 1 bit, he seem like like an animal in a cage with a laptop undecided

even from his post u should see this in him

OMG!  grin grin grin

Don't look for Beaf's trouble o.  Have a good day, brother.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2011
I read the article and he made reference to 6 geopolitical zones, how does that translate to south east?

Actually this is true. In retrospect this thread looks hilarious. The OP, who is either a troll or an experienced trouble maker, made a misleading title and hedging his bets that no one would read the article. Knowing the Nigerian distaste for reading, well several pages later, one can see the OP hit the jackpot.

The article does say the truth though, Lagos is really the only economic hub in Nigeria. Not just in terms of infrastructure but attractive to foreign investors. Most multinational firms will not be moving to the SE/SS/non-lagos SW/North anytime soon and people keep flocking to lagos for jobs regardless of ethnic group.

Don't want to be redundant since this is pretty intuitive.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by EzeUche2(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2011
We Igbos are bragging about building up Lagos, but charity begins at home. What stops some of you from investing in Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba and other cities in Igboland? There is so much potential in Igboland, people just have to tap into it. . .
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 2:32pm On May 18, 2011
@SEFAGO: I don't think he initially meant it to troll. He is a good guy overall, he just editorialized. And others took it in a certain direction.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2011
This Igbo warrior is going into retirement. 5/20/2011

Is that when you graduate kiddo? What next Blackrock cheesy?
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

@SEFAGO: I don't think he initially meant it to troll. He is a good guy overall, he just editorialized. And others took it in a certain direction.

Oh okies, apologies to the OP then. Iits hard keeping track of all the members of each factions (Yoruba and Igbo). The members change every day. People come, people go. Old man like me can just watch them come and go
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 2:38pm On May 18, 2011
Blackrock is pretty sweet.

Man I hope I get something of that caliber when I finish.

Though I guess breaking into the industry period is a nice accomplishment.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by tpia5: 2:39pm On May 18, 2011
What does he mean by the federal govt will no longer be involved in primary and secondary school education.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by EzeUche2(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Is that when you graduate kiddo? What next Blackrock cheesy?

No, I graduate next semester. I am on an accelerated MBA program.

On another note, what do you know about Blackrock? grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by tpia5: 2:40pm On May 18, 2011
@ topic

more action less talk.

Learn from lagos.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

more action less talk.

Learn from lagos.

Tpia@

How you dey now, u never greet me back when I say hi.

Ur love dey do me one kind kiss tongue

I no fit chop

I no fit sleep

I no fit go work

Blackrock is pretty sweet.

Man I hope I get something of that caliber when I finish.

Though I guess breaking into the industry period is a nice accomplishment.

Well if you say so. I am not a big fan of financiers.

I see you have finally deviated from the holy and broke path of science/engineering work to seek the evil side of finance. Well what can I say to each his or his own, but the world does revolve around money.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 2:55pm On May 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

Well if you say so. I am not a big fan of financiers.

I see you have finally deviated from the holy and broke path of science/engineering work to seek the evil side of finance. Well what can I say to each his or his own, but the world does revolve around money.

I'm just trying to get paid, man

As a wise group of young men once said, "Cash Rules Everything Around Me"

Money sweet o
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by EzeUche2(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'm just trying to get paid, man

As a wise group of young men once said, "Cash Rules Everything Around Me"

Money sweet o

It's the C.R.E.A.M. Dolla dolla bill y'all!  grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

No, I graduate next semester. I am on an accelerated MBA program.

On another note, what do you know about Blackrock? grin

What I googled on the internet tongue

Anyhoo, why are u doing an MBA without even working or anything for some time. Kind of seems weird. No wonder you have too much time on ur hands.

Money sweet o

The thing sweet oo, I no go lie.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by EzeUche2(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2011
SEFAGO:

What I googled on the internet  tongue

Anyhoo, why are u doing an MBA without even working or anything for some time. Kind of seems weird. No wonder you have too much time on your hands.

Who said I am not working?  tongue All I do is look at spreadsheets each day. It can get quite tedious, so NL is a nice outlet that I use to let off some steam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies / Edo Election: Obaseki Has Seen His Defeat - John Mayaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.