Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan (17045 Views)

How To De Congest Lagos / Senators From The South Back Buhari On Inclusion Lag-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget / Imsg Set Committee To De-congest Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 11:47am On May 18, 2011
It really is easy to understand Beaf.

A) His people are known for growing cassava, he feels shame about being know for growing a food for poor people and then tries to spin it around on someone else
B) He is Isoko, yet claims Warri as his hometown

Which one u dey?

Very fraudulent and shiftless character.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 11:48am On May 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Mu he he!
Dude do you use chop stick? Today i eat maggots *gag*.

[size=33pt]Mongrel, I found your picture. It even looks like a bigot. LOLZZZZZ!!!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 11:52am On May 18, 2011
[size=21pt]Ekt bears type -
"I'm from the wretched forest, but my low self esteem makes me spit on my ancestral land and claim Lagos.
And I am a fvcking bigot.

Oburu o! After chewing all this cassava I turn veeeeeery stvpid"[/size]

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 11:53am On May 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Thats right! . . .Insects and maggots the source of their protien!
lol

You wonder why mucur is all pouring out of beaf's brain abi? grin grin grin

Lmao

Too many ethnic groups in Nigeria, I'll have to poke into the history of these Isoko more. Cassava + cockroach are their staples.

I think someone didn't feed him enough cockroach though, really spoiled the development of his brain.

They even have cassava competitions in Isokoland: http://www.cassavabiz.org/News/reports/SPDC/Delta%20State%20Training-Competitive%20Cassava%20Production.pdf

See Beaf on the bottom left accepting a certificate of completion:

His mates are in school and working real jobs, he is farming cassava and cockroaches  embarassed
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by MaiSuya(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2011
[size=15pt]BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]!!!

KAI!! SEE THREAD! NAIRALAND DON SUFFA!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 11:56am On May 18, 2011
Ose migwor!!
Sir sir! You want maggots 100 100 naira?

That's first introduction along warri ughelli road.

Beaf do you share ancestors with chines? Lmao!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 11:56am On May 18, 2011
Hmm hmm hmm.

Can you imagine the gall of this guy, insulting Ekiti State?

When his people are known as cassava farmers? Even on their own website, they talk about their primary food crop being cassava.

Na wa o

But he won't talk about that, instead he will claim Delta instead. Or claim that he is a Warri boy  grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 11:58am On May 18, 2011
^
[size=21pt]Can you show something from your village? Anything?!!!! embarassed
It is just like an evil forest, thats why your low self esteem leads you to claim Lagos!

Bigot and wannabe Lagosian![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Ngodigha: 11:59am On May 18, 2011
Beaf:

[size=33pt]Mongrel, I found your picture. It even looks like a bigot. LOLZZZZZ!!!!![/size]

This is the hottest punch so far,
Well done Beaf, I trust you.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:03pm On May 18, 2011
Thats what you get when one of the 'maggots' escape from the thraot to the brain. So much wahala! Lmao.

Ose migwor! Maggot maggots!

Sir! Buy me market nah!

Wetin you dey sale?

Fresh maggorts.

*vomits* twaaaah!

ekt_bear:

Hmm hmm hmm.

Can you imagine the gall of this guy, insulting Ekiti State?

When his people are known as cassava farmers? Even on their own website, they talk about their primary food crop being cassava.

Na wa o

But he won't talk about that, instead he will claim Delta instead. Or claim that he is a Warri boy  grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:04pm On May 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Ose migwor!!
Sir sir! You want maggots 100 100 naira?

That's first introduction along warri ughelli road.

Beaf do you share ancestors with chines? Lmao!

I only wish you knew the meaning of the bolded. But you are too damn [size=33pt]bigoted and stvpid.[/size]

[size=33pt]Its the drugs twisting your mind. Sad.[/size]

[img]http://tizona.files./2010/05/evildrugdog.jpg[/img]

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:04pm On May 18, 2011
Beaf is truly, 100%, absolutely a HYPOCRITE.

Can you imagine that all these cassava jibes before that he said before about Ekiti State (when our staple crops are YAM and RICE) were in fact deep INSECURITY and self-hatred?

Read this:

http://www.cassavabiz.org/News/reports/SPDC/Delta%20State-Community%20Analysis.pdf

50%+ of the female population of Isokoland, casava farmers! 80% of them make garri for a living!

Probably he grew up hearing stories about people eating too much of it and not enough cockroaches and dying.

In Ekitiland, our staple crop in the old days was yam. Something that won't frikkin kill you if you eat too much of it w/o processing it.

Can you imagine a man like this ever insulting Ekitiland?

I spit on you, Beaf. You are truly a hypocrite, a sham, a fraud, a fake, a phony, and a loser.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:06pm On May 18, 2011
Ose ose migwor! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Can you imagine that all these cassava jibes before that he said before about Ekiti State (when our staple crops are YAM and RICE) were in fact deep INSECURITY and self-hatred?

Read this:

http://www.cassavabiz.org/News/reports/SPDC/Delta%20State-Community%20Analysis.pdf

50%+ of the female population of Isokoland, casava farmers! 80% of them make garri for a living!

Probably he grew up hearing stories about people eating too much of it and not enough cockroaches and dying.

In Ekitiland, our staple crop in the old days was yam. Something that won't frikkin kill you if you eat too much of it w/o processing it.

I spit on you, Beaf. You are truly a hypocrite, a sham, a fraud, a fake, a phony, and a loser.

I don't think you should be insulting the Isoko people. The people that have made life easy for you and your family. Without oil you'll be no different from  Somalia and Rwanda. So if there's anybody to give utmost respect to apart from God it is the Niger Delta people.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:08pm On May 18, 2011
Seriously. Can you believe it?

This loser is claiming that I am the one falsely claiming. Yet I've never claimed to be a Lagos indigene. Hell, my name on this forum is ekt_bear.

Yet Beaf, an Isoko man will claim Warri as his town  grin grin grin

Why are you ashamed of your cassava-munching, cockroach chewing origins, Beaf?

Or maybe I should rename you MAGGOT now, since that more accurately reflects your origin and your source of protein to combat cassava poisoning.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:09pm On May 18, 2011
Wow! Are you seriously thinking beaf is human?

ekt_bear:

Read this:

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:10pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

I don't think you should be insulting the Isoko people. The people that have made life easy for you and your family. Without oil you'll be no different from  Somalia and Rwanda. So if there's anybody to give utmost respect to apart from God it is the Niger Delta people.

No insult intended to them. Me bashing Beaf doesn't mean I am bashing his ethnicity.

And I disagree with the Somalia/Rwanda stuff. . . but that is another story (remember, Ondo sef produces 10% of Nigeria's oil, if that alone is what you are using to distinguish between Somalia or not.)
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:11pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Seriously. Can you believe it?

This loser is claiming that I am the one falsely claiming. Yet I've never claimed to be a Lagos indigene. Hell, my name on this forum is ekt_bear.

Yet Beaf, an Isoko man will claim Warri as his town  grin grin grin

Why are you ashamed of your cassava-munching, cockroach chewing origins, Beaf?

Or maybe I should rename you MAGGOT now, since that more accurately reflects your origin and your source of protein to combat cassava poisoning.

Lol! Brought up in Warri, proud Isoko/Urhobo. You wanna let it kill you? grin grin grin grin
We operate with pure swag, thats why we never feel so inferior like you and begin claiming Lagos.
I blame cassava for your weak mind.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

No insult intended to them. Me bashing Beaf doesn't mean I am bashing his ethnicity.

And I disagree with the Somalia/Rwanda stuff. . . but that is another story (remember, Ondo sef produces 10% of Nigeria's oil, if that alone is what you are using to distinguish between Somalia or not.)

Truth be said, every region in Nigeria has the potential to be great without oil. But when people like you try to degrade others who have contributed immensely to the development of Nigerian and even the lagos you like to call home. It becomes a case of a pot calling a kettle black.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:14pm On May 18, 2011
Lmao.

Now he claims Urhobo too, I guess to strengthen his non-existent connection to Warri. And to further distinguish himself from a land where 50% of the women are cassava farmers. . . and 40% of the women involved in making garri  grin

Na wa o.

Can you imagine this shameless guy?

Shouting Warri, Warri all over the place.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:14pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Ondo does not produce 10% of Nigeria's oil. Liar, its more like 2.5%.
. . .But what do we expect from a fvcked up bigot who lies through his teeth, even about his origins?

You aren't bashing my ethnicity? Dude, maybe your cassava ravaged mind imagines that the World is blind.

Bigoted dunce.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:15pm On May 18, 2011
Beaf:

I blame cassava for your weak mind.

See, my farming ancestors/relatives grew YAM and RICE.

Yours grow CASSAVA.

So what does CASSAVA and the food poisoning it causes have to do with me, maggot muncher?
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:17pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

I don't think you should be insulting the Isoko people. The people that have made life easy for you and your family. Without oil you'll be no different from Somalia and Rwanda. So if there's anybody to give utmost respect to apart from God it is the Niger Delta people.

Dude, you are talking to a freak. Someone who actually denies his fathers village to claim Lagos.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:17pm On May 18, 2011
afam4eva:

Truth be said, every region in Nigeria has the potential to be great without oil. But when people like you try to degrade others who have contributed immensely to the development of Nigerian and even the lagos you like to call home. It becomes a case of a pot calling a kettle black.

It is what it is. I'm only exposing his hypocrisy. He calls others "cassava muncher", when it is the staple crop of his people.

He accuses me of falsely claiming Lagos (when my frikkin username in fact emphasizes that I am an Ekitiman), when he falsely claims Warri as his town.

Again, no disrespect meant to anyone.

Just exposting the hypocrite, loser, and cockroach muncher named Beaf Maggot.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2011
I want to point out that have looked at this thread that Beaf and dem over arrogant ibo boys started the trouble first (well apart from zstranger, but you dont really wanna be competing with zstranger do ya grin)

Beaf reminds me of white south africans to be honest, who refer to black south africans as "racist" grin
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:19pm On May 18, 2011

Isoko South Flags Off Cassava Processing Factory

Festus Ahon 3 April 2009

AS part of effort to diversify the economy of the Isoko South local government council, Delta State, a cassava processing factory worth at least N170 million was on Tuesday flagged off at Uzere in the local government area.

Flagging off the cassava processing factory, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the state, Mr. Peter Nwaoboshi said the project was part of effort to create job opportunity and wealth for the people of the area, adding that the project, when it eventually takes off, would also help to fight against food insecurity in the state,  .
http://allafrica.com/stories/200904030027.html

Can you imagine that Maggot would be the one insulting anyone with cassava references? Have you no shame? No decency? embarassed
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:20pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

See, my farming ancestors/relatives grew YAM and RICE.

Yours grow CASSAVA.

So what does CASSAVA and the food poisoning it causes have to do with me, maggot muncher?

[size=14pt]Lying is second nature to bigots and racists. Your fvcked up village is buried under cassava and looks like a shrine forgotten by God, that why your inferiority complex is driving you to lie and claim Lagos.

What a lost baboon![/size]
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:20pm On May 18, 2011
The ravage of a straw man! Lmao.

Sir! I want some maggots. . . .

Beaf:

Ondo does not produce 10% of Nigeria's oil. Liar, its more like 2.5%.
. . .But what do we expect from a fvcked up bigot who lies through his teeth, even about his origins?

You aren't bashing my ethnicity? Dude, maybe your cassava ravaged mind imagines that the World is blind.

Bigoted dunce.
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Beaf: 12:23pm On May 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The ravage of a straw man! Lmao.

Sir! I want some maggots. . . .

Hmmm! You are already a maggot, just look in the mirror. Its a sad sight, bro. Until I saw your posts, I never realised man could be so close to monkeyhood.
Dude, you upset the scale of stvpidity.

Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by SEFAGO(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2011
Your fvcked up village is buried under cassava and looks like shrine forgotten by God, that why your inferiority complex is driving you to lie and claim Lagos.

Lying is second nature to bigots and racists.

Ok Class, I want to give you a few lectures in Internet 101: Learning when to pull the "bigot Card"

1. You don't, and I repeat don't pull the bigot card when you make bigoted statements.

Class Dismissed

Next Class Session:

Internet 102: Why are non-Yoruba people obsessed with Lagos
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 12:25pm On May 18, 2011
I can't post pictures any more. . .

I am warri/asaba/ogahra. . .still live in Lagos.

I eat maggots every morning.

I suck GEJ balls for a living. . .what am i?

'It' is beaf grin grin grin

Lmao!
Re: There Is Need To De-congest Lagos And Industrialise The South East - Jonathan by ektbear: 12:26pm On May 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie / Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.