Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? (58163 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by DissTroy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Most times, females who ask such questions tend to be very transactional with sex. Sex to them is a bargaining tool and she wouldn't think twice about sleeping with her landlord in lieu of rent payment or when asked after a job offer.

Transactional sex or the suggestion of it is a no-no to me. Do it because you enjoy it, not as a currency.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okuda:

aunty no drag the matter too much. na only sex naija women dey offer.
na only sex your naija girlfriends dey offer to u na
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Akalia(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
You guys are turning women into sex objects.
What a shame sad sad
women gave men the impression that sex is their number one stock in trade. Which gender is guilty of dressing in a sexually provocative way?

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by buzorcharles(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
What a shame sad sad

And that is why they dump female after sex because she didn't use that opportunity to showcase her ability in other stuffs other than sex.

Why do woman date rich guys and not the faithful poor ones?

5 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by bleskid: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
u na wan spoil for here oooo grin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Okuda(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
na only sex your naija girlfriends dey offer to u na

okay what can you offer me, lets start dating. i like you and need you
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
jefe03:

Out of the million things, can you pls share 10 with us?

Me I dey wait make him mention 5
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Uwamgbede26: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Las las we all go dey gbensh for their to peace and happiness in the world. As simple as that. Instead of needless and destructive wars, why don't we all just huddle up and bleep.....
Constant consensual Sex between adults is all we need to live in harmony on this planet.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Uwamgbede26: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Let's al quit all these useless pretence and just have hardcore sexxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

Bro... Let’s be honest here. All those things you mentioned are man-made coined ideas. They’re secondary.. They’re not the reasons why both genders were created for each other..

The primary function of both genders togetherness is Mating..

Why do you think Dick and puccy are always igniting when both genders are together?

Or how it fits perfectly like a key or a puzzle
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Sufferingboy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
See as grown up people dey argue toto matter.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Gabkosh: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
What a shame sad sad
Did they get money to give ni. They must sha give something
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by alabo1: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
What a shame sad sad

What else do they have to offer outside that in Nigeria?. I await the feminist crew to descend on me
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Johel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
That is what you guys ask for in a relationship na.
Men, fear men.

Isn't that the only thing girls got to offer??
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by thunderbabs: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Men, fear men.

Abegi, no be part of the bouquet una dey subscribe to before? Why the hypocrisy? undecided
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okuda:

okay what can you offer me, lets start dating. i like you and need you

I am very rough,u dey play with fire ooo.

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Muhylonaire007: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na weere full this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
So many crazy GIFS and Jpegs, you guys are cracking me up mhen
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by alabo1: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
sex and money is not what some women want. Love her, protect her, give her attention, listen to her, understand her, don't cheat on her, have time for her. Those are the things some women want from men. But all u guys want to offer MONEY and SEX. She will still get tired of sex and money. Treat her right, she will never leave you. smiley

Tales by moonlight. Next please

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by opapapilo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Me: babe i really luv u oo

babe: you love me abi u won rock me

Me: haaaaa, na d two ooo......lol

d laff wey i laugh no gree me toast her again....some girls enh
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You are saying this because u are a man and you are supporting your fellow men. You are not looking at what is right instead you looking at what you want.
You don't want to be called sex objects but u want women to be called sex objects.
Lol grin grin grin foolishness.
I think we women should start calling u guys USELESS and SEX OBJECTS. So that Una go know how painful e dey.

Calling me a sex object will be flattery, and saying useless,y'all call us worse names like men are dogs..hmm but dogs are cute too. Una head dey shake on default
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Oyin2212(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yes should be your answer.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by house10s: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
na straight up question. grin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Hamiltonii: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
What a shame sad sad
But what on earth could I want from a woman apart from fúck?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Harrynight(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Men, fear men.

You know sex is what they really asked for, so why asking again "Do You Want To Have Sex?"
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by angelfallz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Before nko?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Finetoto(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Like this?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by dododawa1: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
earthsync:
I hate this forum sometimes. The way some people just type some things you'd begin to wonder if such thing came from their brains. You'd be reading their comments cringing. Jesus Christ!
create your own gbam,let have peace.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by benson81(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You won't understand because you are not a woman. And just because you have sex with women doesn't mean they are sex objects.
And why the fúck should I be happy that men ask me for sex?? It sounds ridiculous.
Sex is not happiness,sex is overrated that is why u guys see it as enjoyment.
Them never call una useless and sex objects na, that's why e look normal to u and your fellow guys.
But talk true sex no dey sweet you?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by omoadeleye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
What a shame sad sad

And you females turning men to money maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.