Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,129 members, 7,852,843 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Your Opinion Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Guys. (376 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Guys. by Paranganose: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is it proper for a married woman to be constantly chatting with a guy she doesnt know on social media. Like, sending him message every morning asking about his warfare like have you eating and all. This lady told me she is married with 2 kids, which I saw on her profile. That she married before she got admitted into the university. She is presently in her final year.
Re: Your Opinion Guys. by Bola146(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Since you knew that what did you do? You came here to ask that kind mumu question It is well sad angry both of you are Oniranu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Change the question that is it good for my wife with 2 kids chatting with strange men on social media, let us see what people will advise you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Pele

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Guys. by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Paranganose:
Is it proper for a married woman to be constantly chatting with a guy she doesnt know on social media. Like, sending him message every morning asking about his warfare like have you eating and all. This lady told me she is married with 2 kids, which I saw on her profile. That she married before she got admitted into the university. She is presently in her final year.

You should stop replying her messages since you know she's a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Guys. by Paranganose: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jeon:

You should stop replying her messages since you know she's a married woman.
it was today I found out she is married. It was when we were discussing about relationship issues that I asked about her guy. That was when she said she is married with two kids that she she married before she got admission. That her husband is even living with her. So I didn't know all this while
Re: Your Opinion Guys. by Paranganose: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:
Since you knew that what did you do? You came here to ask that kind mumu question It is well sad angry both of you are Oniranu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Change the question that is it good for my wife with 2 kids chatting with strange men on social media, let us see what people will advise you grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Pele
it was today I found out she is married. It was when we were discussing about relationship issues that I asked about her guy. That was when she said she is married with two kids that she she married before she got admission. That her husband is even living with her. So I didn't know all this while

(1) (Reply)

“No Matter How Hard It Is, There Is Always A Positive Side". Do You Agree? / African Ankle Bracelets Meaning? / His Girlfriend Left Without Saying Goodbye...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.