Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34850 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2022
shariff84:
Agusi storage is currently on, the price is 15k per bag and hoarders have already stated buying because this year no Agusi plenty.
Agusi farmers have diverted to sesame seed this year.

Can you give few bulletin on agusi storage please sir
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Can you give few bulletin on agusi storage please sir
send me WhatsApp 08032777272
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2022
This coming harvest storage I will advise nairalanders against storing suyabeans.

I repeat don't store suyabeans.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2022
shariff84:
This coming harvest storage I will advise nairalanders against storing suyabeans.

Why
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Willie2015: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
shariff84:

Why and Why
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by nikky28: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Hope people will take the advise about soyabeans
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lolz,I know alot of nairalanders will asking why. This the reasons;- due to high cost of fertilizer in the country alot of farmers have shifted from maize to suyabeans and the will to over production.
Currently the price of suyabeans is always dropping even before the new one came out,I bought 34k last week.
Even this year alot of people didn't make money from suyabeans storage.we are projecting over supply in our market this coming haverst which will ultimately crash it price.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
One nairalander called me yesterday,he said "I read much about you on nairaland and iam satisfied with people response against you but my fear is that you willnot do like other nairalanders after getting acceptances from people they will run away with people's money.

My answer to him is No. because of the following reasons:-
1-iam normally a farmer in Niger state even before I joined nairaland.
2- we also do trade in grains I.e buying from this market to another market for a resell,we even buy maize from southwest to northern Nigeria for a resell and make profit.
3-iam very responsible person with my house located @ No. 22 G.R.A kontagora Niger state.i have a wife and two children some nairalanders can testify to that because I used to lodge some in my house.
4-iam normally a honest person even before I joined nairaland,it's not that iam trying to be honest because of nairaland (in this entire world iam not owing anybody anything,even in the market/farm alot of labourers want to work for me because I usually used to paid them immediately after their worked).Whatever is not mine I will never put my mind on it.
5- I have one sister in lagos that worked with a bank and also a brother in kano that also worked in a bank,they used to be my guarantor for any big contract. Last three years my 1st ogar in nairaland want us to do sheanut business in large quantity but he was afraid of losing his funds,I told him no problem. He can get a lawyer to write an agreement between his company and my sister that if his funds got missing my sister will refund him,his lawyer wrote and they both sign. We are still doing good business together for the past three years. I swear even his one sack never get missing from me.
6-Iam currently working with two big companies that I supply trailers to them yearly,I will not name them because they may not be happy but they all employed me via this forum.
7-I currently enjoy this business and I want to do it for life.Therefore,it's real and genuine.

13 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by abir: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2022
shariff84:
One nairalander called me yesterday,he said "I read much about you on nairaland and iam satisfied with people response against you but my fear is that you willnot do like other nairalanders after getting acceptances from people they will run away with people's money.

2- we also do trade in grains I.e buying from this market to another market for a resell,we even buy maize from southwest to northern Nigeria for a resell and make profit.
3-iam very responsible person with my house located @ No. 22 G.R.A kontagora Niger state.i have a wife and two children some nairalanders can testify to that because I used to lodge some in my house.
4-iam normally a honest person even before I joined nairaland,it's not that iam trying to be honest because of nairaland (in this entire world iam not owing anybody anything,even in the market/farm alot of labourers want to work for me because I usually used to paid them immediately after their worked).Whatever is not mine I will never put my mind on it.
5- I have one sister in lagos that worked with a bank and also a brother in kano that also worked in a bank,they used to be my guarantor for any big contract. Last three years my 1st ogar in nairaland want us to do sheanut business in large quantity but he was afraid of losing his funds,I told him no problem. He can get a lawyer to write an agreement between his company and my sister that if his funds got missing my sister will refund him,his lawyer wrote and they both sign. We are still doing good business together for the past three years. I swear even his one sack never get missing from me.
6-Iam currently working with two big companies that I supply trailers to them yearly,I will not name them because they may not be happy but they all employed me via this forum.
7-I currently enjoy this business and I want to do it for life.Therefore,it's real and genuine.

Mr sheriff, I know you only on this platform and I have crosscheck your activities severally and I find them genuine. Don't let any one discourage you from doing good.
You did not even know me and we have never met but I will say my truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Uyoukowise: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
ME I NO DA FEAR SHARIFF84 AND BETWEEN OCT TO DEC WE GO RUN BUSINESS IN MILLIONS SO OGA SHARIFF84 GET READY.MAY I NO FORGET YOU WILL SUPPLY RICE TO TWO COPARETIVE.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by iretinyeee(f): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
shariff84:

100% legit. He has been buying market for me for the past 2yrs and no story. Sometimes he will use his money to buy. Too Honest. Poster feel free to do business with him. U wouldn't regret doing business with him and another thing I like about him is that he will educate and guild you on goods to buy or store. He derives pleasure in seeing his customers prosper in this business of grains
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ComrdDRS1: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
If you are interested in groundnut let me know, I here in Benue State, we have enough of it.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by abir: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
ComrdDRS1:
If you are interested in groundnut let me know, I here in Benue State, we have enough of it.
How much is a bag of 65-70 mudu?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ComrdDRS1: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
abir:
How much is a bag of 65-70 mudu?
machine peeled N 70000. Hand peeled N 90000.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ComrdDRS1: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
My contact: 08029763108
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
ComrdDRS1:

machine peeled N 70000.
Hand peeled N 90000.
We in Niger state it's the hand peeled that's 70000 while the engine peeled is 65000. New groundnut is even less than that because it's 900 per mudu.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ComrdDRS1: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
shariff84:

We in Niger state it's the hand peeled that's 70000 while the engine peeled is 65000. New groundnut is even less than than because it's 900 per mudu.
Cheaper over there then..
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
This year storage we have started it with Agusi:-we are already happy,me and some nairalanders that trust us!!!
I advice some nairalanders that this year Agusi price may not falldown like last year.we started buying @13k,Some 14k and some 15k.As of today price of Agusi is already 22k!!!
What impressed me more was one nairalander that visited me last three weeks ago in Niger State. I told him even if he comes we buy together I will charge him my 5% service fees and he said no problem he only want to see everything with his eyes. He came and I advised him to start buying in that week no matter how much the price was, normally our target price is 10k but when we realized we can't get it at that price we started buying at 13k and this is biggest smartness we did this year before hoarders started buying,we already bought one trailer.He paid me my 5% without any argument and guess what?.lolz
Within three weeks of his investment,his capital is about to double!!! Iam so happy for him because he also a nice man.
Note:-
this year Agusi storage is closed!

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaodet: 1:14am On Aug 14, 2022
shariff84:
This year storage we have started it with Agusi:-we are already happy,me and some nairalanders that trust us!!!
I advice some nairalanders that this year Agusi price may not falldown like last year.we started buying @13k,Some 14k and some 15k.As of today price of Agusi is already 22k!!!
What impressed me more was one nairalander that visited me last three weeks ago in Niger State. I told him even if he comes we buy together I will charge him my 5% service fees and he said no problem he only want to see everything with his eyes. He came and I advised him to start buying in that week no matter how much the price was, normally our target price is 10k but when we realized we can't get it at that price we started buying at 13k and this is biggest smartness we did this year before hoarders started buying,we already bought one trailer.He paid me my 5% without any argument and guess what?.lolz
Within three weeks of his investment,his capital is about to double!!! Iam so happy for him because he also a nice man.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Sharrif, thanks for everything

I am the one who bought Egusi 3 weeks ago from Abeokuta.
That I told you to keep it in your store.
Let’s wait and see how far the price will go.
Next is maize by November.

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Tunjoel(m): 2:43am On Aug 14, 2022
shariff84:

Good day Mr Sharriff, what other farm produce will be advisable to store this season after harvest?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2022
emmaodet:

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Sharrif, thanks for everything

I am the one who bought Egusi 3 weeks ago from Abeokuta.
That I told you to keep it in your store.
Let’s wait and see how far the price will go.
Next is maize by November.
ok sir.
You too will smile this year because you have bought plenty Agusi.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tunjoel:

Good day Mr Sharriff, what other farm produce will be advisable to store this season after harvest?
keep checking this thread it's during haverst(December) we will observe, anything that it haverst is poor.Thats what you buy for storage.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Academicwizman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
shariff84:
keep checking this thread it's during haverst(December) we will observe, anything that it haverst is poor.Thats what you buy for storage.

You have a delivery to make to me tomorrow. Calling to know if you are following up with the driver. You didn't pick your calls. Nothing to worry about just using this medium to reach you too. First time buyer. Regards.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by sexyto(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
I read your tread very interesting,i would love to do this business but I don't have such funds, it seems one must have up-to a million naira to start.
Keep being honest.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
sexyto:
I read your tread very interesting,i would love to do this business but I don't have such funds, it seems one must have up-to a million naira to start.
Keep being honest.
that's true, storage is really a capital intensive business if person want to gain much. I pray you get the capital too and soon. Amen
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Academicwizman:

You have a delivery to make to me tomorrow. Calling to know if you are following up with the driver. You didn't pick your calls. Nothing to worry about just using this medium to reach you too. First time buyer. Regards.
we just finished talking on WhatsApp, everything is under Control.
Normally,each village market day is a very busy day for me, sometime even hardly for me to seat and eat.lolz
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by ugma: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nice
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by LordVarys1: 4:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Took time to read through this thread. Storage business is certainly my next point of call.

But I will like to go into businesses that will pay me within the shortest possible time like 3 months, I don't mind making 30percent profit.

Kindly advise please.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by LordVarys1: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Also, I discovered nobody has talked about palm oil business. A friend told me about it and I will need expert opinion concerning it too.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
LordVarys1:
Took time to read through this thread. Storage business is certainly my next point of call.

But I will like to go into businesses that will pay me within the shortest possible time like 3 months, I don't mind making 30percent profit.

Kindly advise please.
you can go into bambara nut!
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Odemok(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
shariff84:
you can go into bambara nut!
Anyone with update on Bambara nuts? When is the storage period?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Breaking news:- sesame seed is out for storage @56k per bag.
Also,millet is out,people are currently buying for storage @16k per bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.