Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34859 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by LordVarys1: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
How come nobody is talking about rice.

I really would love to go into it please
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2022
LordVarys1:
How come nobody is talking about rice.

I really would love to go into it please
No money in rice storage
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by LordVarys1: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2022
emmaachile2:

No money in rice storage
ar you serious? You mean the price of rice doest go up?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2022
LordVarys1:
ar you serious? You mean the price of rice doest go up?
there is gain ooo but the profit percentage is always low compare to others.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by LordVarys1: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2022
shariff84:
there is gain ooo but the profit percentage is always low compare to others.
thank you for this heads up
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Millet storage is also good, and this is it haversting time. Last year we bought it 14k@ harvest and sell it 23k @ pick price. But currently the price is 17k now because this year produces is not as cheap as last year during harvest.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by TheGreatgatsby: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by speed99: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
shariff84:
This year storage we have started it with Agusi:-we are already happy,me and some nairalanders that trust us!!!
I advice some nairalanders that this year Agusi price may not falldown like last year.we started buying @13k,Some 14k and some 15k.As of today price of Agusi is already 22k!!!
What impressed me more was one nairalander that visited me last three weeks ago in Niger State. I told him even if he comes we buy together I will charge him my 5% service fees and he said no problem he only want to see everything with his eyes. He came and I advised him to start buying in that week no matter how much the price was, normally our target price is 10k but when we realized we can't get it at that price we started buying at 13k and this is biggest smartness we did this year before hoarders started buying,we already bought one trailer.He paid me my 5% without any argument and guess what?.lolz
Within three weeks of his investment,his capital is about to double!!! Iam so happy for him because he also a nice man.
Note:-
this year Agusi storage is closed!
Good Day Sir.
How many mudu is your bag of Agusi?
What is the current price?
Thanks
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
speed99:

Good Day Sir.
How many mudu is your bag of Agusi?
What is the current price?
Thanks
it's 100kg bag,65 mudus. Now its 25k.Below is our Agusi store in Niger state,we currently have more than 300 bags in it mostly own by nairalanders.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Graceypete0: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
ComrdDRS1:
If you are interested in groundnut let me know, I here in Benue State, we have enough of it.

not this new once, by Dec. Normal groundnut will come, if you can supply here in warri you I will buy like 40bags from you

Any body who can bring it down here with a good price, that person will mk a fortune out of it, even rice as well, I can help sell, I'm into it, you will have to come with the goods to igbudu market. I will be dere

More to it dou
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Graceypete0: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please shariff84

We all know that the kind of groundnut we have now in the market it's call newground and it easy get routing, which month is it okay to buy the normal groundnut which is call old ground and store, bcus I'm into grain business here in warri, if you can as well supply me,
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Graceypete0:
Please shariff84

We all know that the kind of groundnut we have now in the market it's call newground and it easy get routing, which month is it okay to buy the normal groundnut which is call old ground and store, bcus I'm into grain business here in warri, if you can as well supply me,
yes I can supply you then,we have direct truck from the groundnut market to warri.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Can I start storage with 100k?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Pimiento(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
shariff84:
yes I can supply you then,we have direct truck from the groundnut market to warri.

What can you advise one to buy now??
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Graceypete0: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
shariff84:

Okay, I don't need this new groundnut bcus it get routing easily now, it will be Dec. I will need

And please hope it's the biggest bag you supply
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Oromoni619: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Please Mr shariff84, I read your article, when is the right month for one to buy cheap groundnut and store

Please I will be happy for this advice

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Oromoni619:
Please Mr shariff84, I read your article, when is the right month for one to buy cheap groundnut and store

Please I will be happy for this advice
December is the best time.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2022
shariff84:
December is the best time.

Can someone start with 100k?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Peledonomy:

Can someone start with 100k?
yes but the higher the capital the higher the profit.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Peledonomy: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
shariff84:
yes but the higher the capital the higher the profit.

Na wetin I get na him I go put o. If I put 100k to get 40k gain after 6 months I go thank God
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Graceypete0:

By December den

You supply b4 payment or after

After supply ,we be better, thinking I will be needing 40bags to start with in, hope is big bag, that 28basket that's costard bucket ,not mudu ooo, that's inside,

Bcus I'm not storing , I'm selling

So I want you to be supplying me ,and I can as well introduced you to dealers like me in igbudu market ,since ur truck do reach dere,I bliv you will know dere,if you can come so you know my chop, as soon as you send the goods we give you money , please I will still like see samples, if you send ground to warri let me know mk I come see am,to observe your

My NUMBER dey my signature sir .

Please reply
yes it's up to 28 painter. Our service is always payment before delivery.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by azikiweironsi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
shariff84:
One nairalander called me yesterday,he said "I read much about you on nairaland and iam satisfied with people response against you but my fear is that you willnot do like other nairalanders after getting acceptances from people they will run away with people's money.

My answer to him is No. because of the following reasons:-
1-iam normally a farmer in Niger state even before I joined nairaland.
2- we also do trade in grains I.e buying from this market to another market for a resell,we even buy maize from southwest to northern Nigeria for a resell and make profit.
3-iam very responsible person with my house located @ No. 22 G.R.A kontagora Niger state.i have a wife and two children some nairalanders can testify to that because I used to lodge some in my house.
4-iam normally a honest person even before I joined nairaland,it's not that iam trying to be honest because of nairaland (in this entire world iam not owing anybody anything,even in the market/farm alot of labourers want to work for me because I usually used to paid them immediately after their worked).Whatever is not mine I will never put my mind on it.
5- I have one sister in lagos that worked with a bank and also a brother in kano that also worked in a bank,they used to be my guarantor for any big contract. Last three years my 1st ogar in nairaland want us to do sheanut business in large quantity but he was afraid of losing his funds,I told him no problem. He can get a lawyer to write an agreement between his company and my sister that if his funds got missing my sister will refund him,his lawyer wrote and they both sign. We are still doing good business together for the past three years. I swear even his one sack never get missing from me.
6-Iam currently working with two big companies that I supply trailers to them yearly,I will not name them because they may not be happy but they all employed me via this forum.
7-I currently enjoy this business and I want to do it for life.Therefore,it's real and genuine.

Shariff84, honestly this man is highly honest in his dealings and business to me.
I have been dealing with him since 2019 and never met him before in person. Actually, he has been helping my wife to buy her beans even without my knowledge. Ever since I introduced him to my wife, the report has been 100% satisfaction.
I have vowed to transact more business with him after my retirement from civil service.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Breaking news:- new suyabeans is out,you can get it 26k per 100kg bag. Those that want to store it should contact me.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by IamAsiri: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
shariff84:
Breaking news:- new suyabeans is out,you can get it 26k per 100kg bag. Those that want to store it should contact me.

How many kgs does each 100kg bag weigh?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
IamAsiri:

How many kgs does each 100kg bag weigh?
92-100kg
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Abufarmer101(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please how much is egusi peeled and unpeeled
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abufarmer101:
Please how much is egusi peeled and unpeeled
I have answer u above.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some people are asking me about beans storage time.its December that's the harvest time that Nigeria beans will be out. All this new beans now olo and oloka are foreign beans from neighboring countries.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by speed99: 5:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Graceypete0:

not this new once, by Dec. Normal groundnut will come, if you can supply here in warri you I will buy like 40bags from you

Any body who can bring it down here with a good price, that person will mk a fortune out of it, even rice as well, I can help sell, I'm into it, you will have to come with the goods to igbudu market. I will be dere

More to it dou
Interesting.
I should reach you then
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by vanvickie(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Market Prices Of Grains (white Maize, Yellow Maize & Beans) In Kaduna (lere Lga) -

Prices as of today:-

OLD WHITE MAIZE= 18K PER 100KG BAG

OLD YELLOW MAIZE= 19K PER 100KG BAG

NEW WHITE MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

NEW YELLOW MAIZE= 15K PER 100KG BAG

PLEASE NOTE:
* We buy directly from farmers either in their farms, from their warehouses or from the village market.

* These grains are bought and transported in trucks from LERE LGA to Kano and other cities to be sold at higher prices.

* We can arrange for logistics to transport the goods to any part of Nigeria for you at your own cost or you can arrange for your own logistics.

* Prices will be updated regularly as per market realities.

* To contact me or discuss business, you can reach me on 070 one five five five 8739 or send a mail to vanvicky1@gmail.com.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Breaking news:- new oloka beans is out 35k per 100kg. You can contact us if you want to store it for this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) / 9 Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.