Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? (28230 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by krebdawise(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2021
Run away cheesy grin grin

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Look for that thing they said they don't like and start doing it.

The relationship will die naturally.

For me, when I'm done with a girl, I will text her very early in the morning, every day, and tell her "Come over this morning, before 12, let's fûck". If she no come before 12, I go shout for am and give some punishment. That's disgusting, I know. If her eyes doesn't clear after some days, I would start to cûm inside her mouth. Then move to fûcking her in the ass for days. No money involved.

Na she go tire, then quit the relationship. Then I go call her for days telling her that she disappointed me. That would make her feel like she won. If she comes back, I go continue the whole shît show until she quit again.

If a girl you don't like call you at night to tell you that she miss you, tell her "come over tomorrow morning before 10 let's fûck". Ask her to skip whatever plans she have for that time. Make it look like you are desperate. Girls get turned off by desperation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by udemzyudex(m): 5:19am On Aug 15, 2021
There is no best way trust me.

No matter how you put it, she will always get hurt unless she doesn't like you or have been looking for a way to bail too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by worldclass68(m): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Demigod22:
When I lost feelings for my last girlfriend, I wanted to end the relationship amicably by avoiding her and not giving her attention, but she was not getting the point. I tried talking to her but she won't even listen. Although, I ended the relationship as peaceful as I can, but she felt really bad and hurt.

Each time I tried to end mine with this girl, she ended in hospital up to three times now.....if I show attitude towards her, hospital, anything she doesn't like or sees sometimes on my phone? Hospital, I don tire

In any relationship, the person that love most gets hurt the most.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Cagy78(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Verbally, face to face or you could wind down communications slowly.(For emotional persons).

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by oloshun(m): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Relationship is sweet when it is, it is the other way when it is too. What matters most is your happiness and sanity. Don't go outside your boundaries for the sake of making someone happy or hurting anyone. At the end of the day, it is you. When you become unhappy or lose your sanity, the person will leave. It will only take sometimes for the person to get over it. You just have to do do what you have to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...

Hello, brother Steven. You don grow toto now?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Gorillabrain: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Bros husstle first.. Stop dating broke girls.. Go carry olosho.. Pay her and move on.. Na this useless naija girls u wan have relationship with? God forbid.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Demigod22:
When I lost feelings for my last girlfriend, I wanted to end the relationship amicably by avoiding her and not giving her attention, but she was not getting the point. I tried talking to her but she won't even listen. Although, I ended the relationship as peaceful as I can, but she felt really bad and hurt.

In any relationship, the person that love most gets hurt the most.

Next time, make her get tired of you and feel like breaking up with you. She'd feel like she won when she finally initiates that breakup.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by chloride6: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2021
eazzzy1:
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.

This is what people don't understand.

They continue to act like children looking for "fun" everytime.

Instead of them to leave romance and focus on companionship.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by computersoft: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=SteffNikky post=104801593]When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...[/quoteDear can we talk,hit me on zero eight zero three seven four two six six six four.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Is there a perfect approach to end a relationship without hurting a partner?

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

Thanks for sharing

Well, to answer your first question, NO, there is no perfect way to end a relationship.

Just curious though, how do you know "it is best u both parted ways"?

I think that's an area you need to clarify to yourself first.

If you are expecting perfection from any human, you are just deceiving yourself. (As you know you're not perfect yourself)

And if you don't learn how to face certain "flaws" in other people, you may end up meeting the same "flaws" in any new person you hook up with.

Just saying.

Thanks again

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrJackBills(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Sorry for your lost
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Bros husstle first.. Stop dating broke girls.. Go carry olosho.. Pay her and move on.. Na this useless naija girls u wan have relationship with? God forbid.

Baba, na toto be the deal, no be money. The olosho, na money you go give am. Better to get some girls (over 18 years old) and make them think you're in love with them, then dey fûck those toto on a regular. If any of them ask for money, dey post her. Women like to fûck too o. No dey loose guard dey give them money. Make her wet, she go fûck. Simple

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
Try and avoid your partner
Lol that's how I do it
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:53am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=computersoft post=104804708][/quote]

Computer, you don get virus ni? Na scam you wan fall for so.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Gorillabrain: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Newboss:

Baba, na toto be the deal, no be money. The olosho, na money you go give am. Better to get some girls (over 18 years old) and make them think you're in love with them, then dey fûck those toto on a regular. If any of them ask for money, dey post her. Women like to fûck too o. No dey loose guard dey give them money. Make her wet, she go fûck. Simple

you wan post your partner becox she ask you for money? You sure say u know wetting relationship mean? Abi your sexmate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Gorillabrain:

you wan post your partner becox she ask you for money? You sure say u know wetting relationship mean? Abi your sexmate.

No be sexmate you dey look for? Abi no be you dey talk about olosho just now. I dey give you update, you dey gbege

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by onegig(m): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2021
Talk it over.

Explain why you think it is not working.

Give reasons and tell the number of chances you have given for it to be successful but just didn't work out.

Also be honest if you have fallen out of love. Might hurt initially but they would respect you in future for how level headed you were. It was a relationship not a battle of wits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:04am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?
There's no way to end a relationship without someone getting hurt so just end it. Avoiding them thinking they'll take the hint and leave never works

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Gorillabrain: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Newboss:

No be sexmate you dey look for? Abi no be you dey talk about olosho just now. I dey give you update, you dey gbege

Oga ha kno need relationship wey go break my heart becox all naija girls are useless. Olosho is the best.. You done ever see were olosho cause trouble if no be money matter? But relationship we caused a lot of damages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
I can help
Bad boy
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Hahahhahahaha bad boy grin grin so you don't do relationship na chop chop
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by tonyshine01: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2021
Which way is cool?
Loveknitting:

Not cool that way.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Stevyne: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
grin grin grin
I hope say you Don learn now
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by vickydevoka(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

How do u go about it?

It's easy when it lady love money. Just stop giving her money and attention. Buh if she's rich, it will be difficult o. I try breaking you with one with a good reason, b4 u know she wire me 100k. Na so I reconcile by force. Na next day I give her better hot fùck. What money cannot do, does not exist ( aside life).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Gorillabrain:

Oga ha kno need relationship wey go break my heart becox all naija girls are useless. Olosho is the best.. You done ever see were olosho cause trouble if no be money matter? But relationship we caused a lot of damages.

Baba, why olosho no give you heartbreak na because you no put olosho for your heart. So no put those women for your her. Put them for your dick
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by vickydevoka(m): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
No matter any approach,it will still hurt the person.
Bros/hanti, I no do again... simple
Not all de time. For gals easier. Just stop giving her money patapata
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by vickydevoka(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Loveknitting:

Not cool that way.
That's de best way. Confronting de partner as most men do is bad. Gals will give u attitude til u tire
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by thuxzwda1: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Just end it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.