Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? (28228 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Goldbw122(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Is there a perfect approach to end a relationship without hurting a partner?

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?
a
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Johel(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

Just ghost and careless....kill or be killed.

In life,you will surely have ones that will hate you and say otherwise about you either u do good or not,if you haven't hurt someone,someone will hurt you...Aim peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by DonroxyII: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Johel(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

end wot? If u end relation ship ...were will u find pucccccy sir? angry

Lol...p*ssy is everywhere my dear,even some of our female friends can't wait to have our cassava,Na we just lock up cos men dey hustle for money and not p*ssies..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ernestforyou: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Bros husstle first.. Stop dating broke girls.. Go carry olosho.. Pay her and move on.. Na this useless naija girls u wan have relationship with? God forbid.

Spot on!To the young and struggling guys out there,the greatest mistake you ever make in your life is to date a broke/Urgent 2k girls.You can’t go far in life and they will always draw you back.
Any girl you want to date,make sure she’s working even if she is earning 10k per month.They are far better than all those useless slay queens ,that even if you give them your whole salary they won’t appreciate it.So be wise bro!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by TheZebra: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...

What do ladies really want in this life, lol
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Johel(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...

U lost a rare gem...just like my married exs always Wana come back to me because their husbands ain't treating em nicely like I did in da other room grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by iamtardey: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Ex fucking dished my ass through a phone call, yes I was hurt, but I had to understand, reason with her point and move on.

Make up happens

Break up also happens.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by SHOLLAU: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2021
Stop supporting her financially ����
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by humilitypays(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Newboss:
Look for that thing they said they don't like and start doing it.

The relationship will die naturally.

For me, when I'm done with a girl, I will text her very early in the morning, every day, and tell her "Come over this morning, before 12, let's fûck". If she no come before 12, I go shout for am and give some punishment. That's disgusting, I know. If her eyes doesn't clear after some days, I would start to cûm inside her mouth. Then move to fûcking her in the ass for days. No money involved.

Na she go tire, then quit the relationship. Then I go call her for days telling her that she disappointed me. That would make her feel like she won. If she comes back, I go continue the whole shît show until she quit again.

If a girl you don't like call you at night to tell you that she miss you, tell her "come over tomorrow morning before 10 let's fûck". Ask her to skip whatever plans she have for that time. Make it look like you are desperate. Girls get turned off by desperation.

Mr Lazarus please remove his name from the list of those going to heaven shocked cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Greatzeus(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Gentle man approach: I love you,I've always did,my time with you was one of the best days of my life. But I regret to tell you this is the end,not because I don't love you but because I did. I want you to move on and not be held down by me any longer. You deserve better.
Duche Bag Approach:Hey yo girl,I just wanted to let you know this is the end of the road between us. You were with me all these times to make me CUM,yea you kinda good in bed,but that didn't make me dumb, it's time for you to be gone. It's time I moved on to the next hoee.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by just2endowed: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Ghost mode
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Johel(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2021
eazzzy1:
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.

So the babe will just be there like muntula?,her job will be only to spread legs Abi?...Una go just open mouth waaaaaa!!....Anybody fit make relationship interesting,anybody can put more effort,it's about the Amount of things we can do for love and also interest....Why should anyone even rely on another to make a relationship interesting??,then what's the point of the relationship in the first place when it's not mutual?...The vibe must correspond so it won't be like one is draining the other....Relationship suck though, friendship is key.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by babadee1(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

How do u go about it?

There is no way to end a relationship without hurting your partner unless they also want to end the relationship at the same time. The only way to end a relationship is to do it with your chest. If you are sure you must go then go and don't look back. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by sadiq1985: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2021
use something like truancy flimcy and pretext few days u will have an automatic vernish .....
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Olatemiseeni24: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Aniboo:
Tell her she give you std
U re a confirmed digbolugi
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Olatemiseeni24: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2021
The best way is just tell his or her that u ve a heart problem and the doctor said u ve just few years to live shikenna.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Cokahot: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Change nos,both on phone calls and WhatsApp. Simple
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2021
I'm so fucken scared of relationships undecided

See comments

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Successmind(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Just tell her you impregnated someone else,or you are h.i.v positive.....or ignore her....one should work effectively..
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2021
Newboss:
Look for that thing they said they don't like and start doing it.

The relationship will die naturally.

For me, when I'm done with a girl, I will text her very early in the morning, every day, and tell her "Come over this morning, before 12, let's fûck". If she no come before 12, I go shout for am and give some punishment. That's disgusting, I know. If her eyes doesn't clear after some days, I would start to cûm inside her mouth. Then move to fûcking her in the ass for days. No money involved.

Na she go tire, then quit the relationship. Then I go call her for days telling her that she disappointed me. That would make her feel like she won. If she comes back, I go continue the whole shît show until she quit again.

If a girl you don't like call you at night to tell you that she miss you, tell her "come over tomorrow morning before 10 let's fûck". Ask her to skip whatever plans she have for that time. Make it look like you are desperate. Girls get turned off by desperation.

Girls get turned off by desperation. Says who?

This ur yan na im wake me up from sleep fa!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by kingemaker(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:
An indecisive individual doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. I am happy for him
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by fuckboys: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2021
eazzzy1:
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.
this is the most stupid post I've ever read in my life.

Guys like you should be stoned to death, fucking simps putting worthless girls on a pedestal.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Missyajoke(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2021
ablegodwale:

to eat sir I just hope they believe me

I would have sent the money to you but my mobile all is having problems sorry dohh ehhn
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Frales6(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2021
hmm
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by NaijaSumi: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2021
SteffNikky:

Hmmm... So, you're still single and searching? Let's be friends
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by yommyoke: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2021
from all points, I think ghosting is actually the correct way, she would have sense it and if she continues to bear it, she will become fed up one day and will even be the one to arrange the quit.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by swarley75(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2021
zexy2030:
It's simple. just Stop what started the relationship.

If na call start am...stop

If na sex start am....stop

If na gift start am....stop

If na jokes start am...stop

Na weytin u take start am, na em dey end am.
sense no go kill you
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by phorget(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Just stop answering his/her calls, if nah person wey get sense them go understand.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ikwerelastborn: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

If u wan help am help am. Na small money na. U can also search for him on different social media handle. They have many way of criticizing someone
Looks like you're the begger using alternate account to persuade people. You're a scammer go and find something to do with your life
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ikwerelastborn: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Cashio:
kids be coming to nairaland to talk rubbish. You are a little kid who obviously still lives with his parents and just fantasizing rubbish.
As in ee, very childish post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.