Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? (28227 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ikwerelastborn: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
abudabu:

It may sound difficult, but that is the best way. You explain to him/her in subtle manner,convincing point and sincerity.

You've not met a strong headed emotional woman who will promise to change and never want to give up on the relationship
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ikwerelastborn: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2021
akpokpo:

Look, I know of situation when be say, person beg money online. Once he receive the transfer, he go use the name of the person when transfer the money and the money take go do jazz oh. Na why i dey fear online beggars.
Don't give anything,the scammer quoted you with that alternate account to persuade you,na his way them full nairaland. He should find work if he can have an android phone and data to comment

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ikwerelastborn: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Oyerinde16:

U are just mad, A babe with a wide puns and dead brain with absolutely nothing doing except u as her escape from proverty will avail u everything u need, if u want fuk from dusk 2 dawn drink n cum anywhere, d next thing u will hear is I'm pregnant, at this point is she getting in closer or getting out, if u are mad enough with your I don't care attitude and its not my pregnancy, she will vomit a carbon copy of you, even your mama that has being siding u on seeing d baby will just keep quiet. Baby mama don show, quarter to enter... My brother use your head...
He's obviously still a kid

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Sheriman(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Demigod22:
When I lost feelings for my last girlfriend, I wanted to end the relationship amicably by avoiding her and not giving her attention, but she was not getting the point. I tried talking to her but she won't even listen. Although, I ended the relationship as peaceful as I can, but she felt really bad and hurt.

In any relationship, the person that love most gets hurt the most.
After smashing and destroying the innocent girl pussy for so many times.. you're wicked guy!!!
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
MrHighSea:
The only explanation is, You can't continue anymore.

but don't quit her and start following another ASAP, she might wanna compete with the new one in winning you back.

Cut off all bridges to her, no calls, her friends is also her in disguise so cut them off, cut her family off, don't frequent the places you guys were fun of going, no more visits[b], don't fall for sex,[/b] no more gifts or money.

A boyfriend who doesn't want you anymore may still get tempted to have sex with you even if he has girls around him, really? Always thought sex fizzles out with feelings.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by purples25(f): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
People should be able meet face to face, hold hands and have a heartfelt, gentle talk.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't working. You've been good to me, but I have to go."

I wish the two people could sit down, gently cry together, get it all out, discuss how they are no longer going to be in contact, and give a good proper farewell, without malice.

But some partners will never let you end it in a respectable manner. They will insist on continuing with what is not working, until cheating happens. You know, so that they can be victims.

Or they want to be the ones to end it, in a disgraceful and violent way. Suddenly. Just disgrace you in front of a crowd. They don't want to say it's over, they want to act anyhow and you will go through trauma and run away by yourself. I don't know why people prefer this to a simple, mature talk. Silent tears and kind consolations and a quiet good bye in private, face to face, should do it.

But how many people are sane?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by lomprico(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Is there a perfect approach to end a relationship without hurting a partner?

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

there is no best way.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Loveknitting: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

That's de best way. Confronting bde partner as most men do is bad. Guys wi give u attitude til u tire

That means the both of them ain't matured enough to be in relationship the first place,

Ghosting someone you once cared about is totally not appropriate and very immature.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Oesophagus99(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I've learnt to live with my choices with no much of regrets good or bad. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do son

He's Not your Son!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Loveknitting: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2021
tonyshine01:
Which way is cool?

The reason why you both are in a relationship, the first place, is because you both cared and likes each other right?

Okay, if the feelings ain't there anymore,you both should talk about it, that is a matured thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by chatinent: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2021
By not starting one when you arent ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by saintol(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2021
I walk away, simple.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by NohurryInLife: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2021
That year I so much love this babe but babe collect 8years from my hand...but still I no dey reason am. And guy still never get job dey hustle for Job now...She got tired as babe wan settle down as time no dey her side now...
And the truth be say I no fit settle down until man get a very stable source of income. Until one day wey babe tell me "Don't you know I am older than you??" Say if we must continue make I come do the needful ASAP & I still never get job.

I later reason the matter with my best friend say na wetin the babe tell me one day be this oo "Don't you know I am older than you??" My guy wan mad that night...E say even if I marry the babe, I no go enjoy her say na settle she just wan settle down...and if matter come up one day for house, naso she go dey remind me say she no be my mate.

E pain me ooo but wetin man wan do now?? Journey continues...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Olisavarieties: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?
Even if you buy the whole gift and go to vacation to different places and break up, it is painful. If you want to break up breakup. No dey ask nonsense question
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2021
eazzzy1:
Even your next relationship will end up been boring after a while, if your partner doesn’t give you problems just enjoy the boredom or find a way to make things spicy. You can’t rely on a girl to make the relationship fun, that’s a man’s responsibility.

Thank you for this! Please tell them

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrJavaS: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

How do u go about it?

It's actually very simple. You can extricate yourself from unwanted relationships by slowly decreasing each of the basic elements of the friendship formula (frequency, duration, intensity and proximity). This gradual decrease would let the unwanted person down incrementally without hurting their feelings and without seeming like an abrupt break in the relationship.

In most cases, the unwanted person would naturally come to the conclusion that the relationship is no longer viable and would seek more rewarding interactions.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by baby124: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Just tell the person that it’s not working and why. That’s if the person is sane or reasonable. If the person is crazy, just disappear.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrHighSea: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
toren:

A boyfriend who doesn't want you anymore may still get tempted to have sex with you even if he has girls around him, really? Always thought sex fizzles out with feelings.
Guys fall for sex like ants fall for sugar.

The guy needs to hunt (toasting and all) other girls but, he conquered his ex already (easy-lay). After ejaculation, the ex is still a piece of trash.

Ever wondered why a guy marries an some-what ugly girl but keeps very pretty side chicks?

That ugly girl gives him what money can't buy (RESPECT) and makes him feel like King.

Fine girl (maybe ex) is to satisfy that burning lust.

Takes high level of discipline to subdue that lust.

Break up doesn't make a fine girl less sexually desirable. The man couldn't see reasonable qualities in her or he is a Dog.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Candycrushy(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2021
The way my ex broke up with me by avoiding me and acted like i never existed is something i would never do to even my enemy
There are other peaceful ways of communicating on a break up issue

Exes can still be friends with boundaries and not enemies
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrHighSea: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Candycrushy:
The way my ex broke up with me by avoiding me and acted like i never existed is something i would never do to even my enemy
There are other peaceful ways of communicating on a break up issue

Exes can still be friends with boundaries and not enemies
I don't know how you guys define friendship.
Friends come and go. where do they go to?

Friendship in an ex should be a topic of its own.

You can say friend but in your heart be cautious. let the boundaries be very wide.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Ladylawyer(f): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

People need closure when a relationship that they have invested their emotions and time into break. Please respectfully call him or her and make them understand that you no long want to continue with the relationship and also make them understand that it is not their fault and as such there is nothing they can do to change your mind cause it is already made up. At first the person might not be able to assimilate it but with time they will do. And please desist from tarnishing their image when inqusitive mutual friends try to find out what happened.

How do u go about it?
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2021
If na 50k to 100k every 2 months of your own hustle you Dey give am join because of love and he still insults and cheats reduce am drastically like we talking save it for your spouse. Boyfriends are not stable and committed enough to share wealth with. 1000 - 1900 no Dey hurt your feelings
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2021
starstunna1313:

NONE… JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, BUT FOR ME I CAN NOT TRADE MY HAPPINESS FOR RELATIONSHIP. SO FAR I AM HAPPY TO LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON SHOULD TRY AND SORT HERSELF OUT. SIMPLE

@bold:

You are so selfish and not ready for a relationship.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Candycrushy(f): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2021
MrHighSea:

I don't know how you guys define friendship.
Friends come and go. where do they go to?

Friendship in an ex should be a topic of its own.

You can say friend but in your heart be cautious. let the boundaries be very wide.

Thats why i said boundaries
Friendship with an ex doesn’t necessarily mean talking and being in close contact with them
For the sake of peace, i try not to bear any grudges against anyone and have my peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Cashio:
how old are you.. not more than 18 I bet

You IQ is too low. That's unfortunate
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Serving BREAKFAST immediately after DINNER.

How do u go about it?
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by LordErrk: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Make her believe it's all your fault and you're the worst guy for her...
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2021
Oyerinde16:

U are just mad, A babe with a wide puns and dead brain with absolutely nothing doing except u as her escape from proverty will avail u everything u need, if u want fuk from dusk 2 dawn drink n cum anywhere, d next thing u will hear is I'm pregnant, at this point is she getting in closer or getting out, if u are mad enough with your I don't care attitude and its not my pregnancy, she will vomit a carbon copy of you, even your mama that has being siding u on seeing d baby will just keep quiet. Baby mama don show, quarter to enter... My brother use your head...

Oga read well. I clearly stated that there's no money involved.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

How do u go about it?

Serving BREAKFAST immediately after DINNER.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2021
akpokpo:

Ha, na die oh. For inside 6 babes when i done approach, na only 1 done give me number oh.

If you aproach babe, you dey tell her say you like her and want to date her abi you dey tell her say you would like to be her friend?

Na normal friends then you go start to dey behave like her boyfriend. Small small, una go start to kiss. Then fûcking go follow.

If you tell her say you want to date her, she'll start thinking about money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.