Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! (52489 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Help,i'm Madly In Love... / I'm Madly In Love With Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by friendl: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
How can you be in love with a married woman ?are you normal ?

Let me describe who a married woman is ?

She belongs to another man
She have sex with her man
Her body , everything belongs to that man ,
She will destroy your destiny once you have sex with her
She will put you in serious problem ,if possible you might even die .
You are fooling yourself loving a married woman because no matter what her family comes first

Stay away from married women

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Hassanmaye(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Naijanascam:
Better go and pay for the type of coffin you will like to be buried with....,.....
HahhahahhahHha
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by eddykaka(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Mexy0147: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:
Good morning nairalanders!!

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Pls moderators help push this to front page for more views and replies.

How can you be in love with someone's else wife?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by slimman007: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Look here your brain needs to be examined... How can you lust after a married woman and you think you are normal in fact you are not..in your best interest erase that craze feeling from your mind before it destroys you...
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by BePrepared: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
OP hope you are typing this from an asylum
Cos that where u should be by now
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by owenseddies40(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
muller101:
Get to know her husband. Tell him your intentions if he agrees then you can go ahead. grin

No be JuJu be that
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by grrr: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are in lust with a married woman. Repent! the Kingdom of heaven is near
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Madly in love says it all.

@OP: cure your madness and you will be fine grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by smartasuen(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
I'm just thinking about how to help you cos u seem to need help more than Nigeria.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by gfelo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Assume you are married and somebody now became madly in love with your wife how will you feel

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by beejay85: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Satan don rent shop for your head o.
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will take this advice serious

Please do!!! messing with a married woman is a destiny killer. This is not about religion, it's a fact of life!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by TheGift: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank God you used “Madly”.

It is madness to knowingly know another Mans wife. It can only end in tears. One way or another, one day soon or in a few years... tears.
Bigman101:

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by tonee45: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Juliearth(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

How to go about it bawo? You better kill that feeling that you have for her. You stand to gain nothing and lose so much if you decide to pursue this feeling.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by charleoj(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
You wish you could be dating her bah? Which one do you wish for? Thunder from Amadioha And Sons Limited or Sango Group of Companies?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by buramide(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bro, you don't need a soothsayer to explain how lustful you're with another man's wife. It's with great love and sincerity i say you allow such devilish and childish feeling die a premature death.

AnywaysWe buy all kind of GIFT CARDS at cool and wholesome rate.
Amazon
Itunes
Steam
Sephora
Nordstrom
And all other cards

Call or what's app SO venture 08067113111
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Highlyrespected(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
@op
This is a danger zone. STOP
Deleting that demonic feeling from your mind.
And get yourself a decent and God fearing lady to settle down with.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by authority2006(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

The story is still developing. Not interesting enough. Mtcheeew!

Seven pages so far on this thread, and with comments warning op and discouraging the idea of dating a married woman. That's okay but I have a question for you all: who are the people dating married women and men in Nigeria if all of you here are not the guilty ones? Hypocrites!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations.... You are digging your own grave, your village people has finally picked your call. Continue because it will end in premium tears
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by ITbomb(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Read Proverbs 6:20-35
That's the summary about a married woman
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by adonis89(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bro plz I beg u. If u can run away from her, plz do. This thing killed a friend 2019. Don't mind wat ppl will say and call it flexing. Its not flexing. Flee from married woman. Shebi if person sleep with ur wife, u go like m?

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by replete(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
you need a very hot slap In Odumeje's voice
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Jefferic(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is one of the best advised in the world. I really like the last part of in Love death. This part really got me cracking my ribs here.

LordIsaac:
Such a lust, which you mistaken for love, Scripture warns that it is tantamount to putting fire under your bossom and not wanting to be burnt. Love does not covet another person's wife. Scripture frowns against it in the 10 Commandments and also in Proverbs. In fact, Proverbs affirm that "... whosoever touches another persons' wife shall not be innocent."
Kill such evil thoughts... It is faaaaar from love!
And change your topic to: "I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH DEATH! " grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Yusufdachung: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Such feeling for a married woman is just like serious Cancer disease that May lead to your early grave
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Chibabe1(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
iamtardey:
Find her husband and tell him... cheesy

That's so cold grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by deltateam: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I will soon type rip on your head if you don't change

Wahala be like wetin? grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by deltateam: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

grin no be die be that??
No na live be dat. As if na life op dey so.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Jefferic(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
God! I have never read a insult like this in my laugh. Kai..... Hahahahahahhaa

brainhgeek:
To help you recap, you are madly in lust with a married woman.
You are seriously craving the grave. Relocate your brain from your pant to your skull.
Selah!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by IdeasPro(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Wonders shall never end! My brother you'll madly die when you are madly in love with married women. A dog that is going to die in the lion's den will not listen to his master's whistle. If you want to fulfill your destiny, stay away from your thoughts of lust NOT LOVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.