Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! (52493 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Help,i'm Madly In Love... / I'm Madly In Love With Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Bigman101: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
I want to say thank you for all the comments, critics... I've decided to delete the woman number from my phone so as not to even chat or call her ...But the woman is question na young lady oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by frog12: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
those ones can even make you more lustful. especially the ones that marry at young age and look nice !!

you become surprised such is already married !

that's why I like those Talibans and their nice rules. men can not seat in back of women on motorcycles grin grin grin grin

women that expose their buttocks must be LASHED in public grin

Bigman101:
I want to say thank you for all the comments, critics... I've decided to delete the woman number from my phone so as not to even chat or call her ...But the woman is question na young lady oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Lokomoney: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
I was once in this kinda situation before, the lady loves me so dearly she even name her son after me....but I can't keep it up and I have to relocate....it's a long story though.....my guy it's not something good, stay away from another man's wife....

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by charlsecy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
@LordIsaac, @Lamanii22, @RightToReject, @Oyiboman69, @BoldConcepts, @HopeAlive16, @jaxxy, @brainhgeek, @faithfull18, @Lewisdinho, @vRendoh, @taurusmena1, @ayo2008, @Fantazy, @slimman007, @grrr, @buramide, @IdeasPro, @IgboWarlord, @dreu2fine, @TruthinAction, @focus7, @IamKizzbrown10, @shadeyinka, @mrmachine, @Rinoxy, @CommanderinpipsIs @mrnelsono

It's condemnable to sleep with another's wife, but I would to like to know how you all came to the conclusion the OP's position is lustful. Is it the marital status of the object of affection that automatically makes the OP's feelings lustful? What if she wasn't a wife; would the OP's feelings still be lustful?

Assuming the OP wasn't aware of her martial status, would his desire still be considered lustful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Gfskw: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Then fuvvvkk her
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by chiboycue: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:
Good morning nairalanders!!

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Pls moderators help push this to front page for more views and replies.

Kindly focus on your selling business and stop and falling in lust with married women. Rather, fall in love with a single/unmarried lady. Business and lust do not go together.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by SONOFMAN22112(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Proverbs 6:29
[29]So he who cohabits with his neighbor's wife [will be tortured with evil consequences and just retribution]; he who touches her shall not be innocent or go unpunished.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by basadenet: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
This info does not worth being in front page but page page
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by dab217x: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Personally me, i don't give a fvck. Any married woman that play around me gonna get fvcked I will give her all the attention she needs. I don't care if she is married but it should be on a low key. What she ain't getting from her hubby ...i will give her triple���

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ask her to pick you as her second husband
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
charlsecy:

It's condemnable to sleep with another's wife, but I would to like to know how you all came to the conclusion the OP's position is lustful. Is it the marital status of the object of affection that automatically makes the OP's feelings lustful? What if she wasn't a wife; would the OP's feelings still be lustful?

Assuming the OP wasn't aware of her martial status, would his desire still be considered lustful?

See question? What does madly in love mean? Or is it agape love he was talking about? Or brotherly love he meant?? Or pastorly love?? undecided

Nawa oo undecided
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Herdeybayo1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
So you don't see olosho to Bleep rather than married woman.... RIP loading
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Vision101(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Your obituary is ready. Try it.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by sleemomymy: 5:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Bigman101:

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE AT WORK. I SEE A WHOLE LOT OF BLOOD SURROUNDING YOU. INFACT YOU ARE DESTINY TO DIE YOUNG.
GOD LUCK.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by mrnelsono(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2021
My dear this is lust not love.
But if you love your future, run for your life, and make haste while the sun shines

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by benson81(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Your downfall is calling.
Bigman101:

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by benson81(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2021
I suspect you have bleeped a married woman before that is what is giving you the impetus to think of 4u.c.k.in. another one.change your ways.
Bigman101:

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Babatojide: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Go AHEAD BRO
TAKE HER
IT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO ALSO SNATCH YOUR JOY IN THE FUTURE
COS U GO SURELY FIND YOUR OWN
ANYWAY NA CONSENTUAL...
It takes 2 IDIOTS to consent to such
My Regards to KARMA when e visit o bro... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by elated177: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Bigman101:

A good decision.
Even if she is younger than you, flee. The Creator of heaven and earth abhors it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by charlsecy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
jaxxy:
What does madly in love mean?
It was used to express the intensity of the attraction/affection.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
charlsecy:
It was used to express the intensity of the attraction/affection.

U are speaking grammar bt good. Now picture that to a married or even anyone. 1st it’s not love bt infatuation at this point for many valid reasons even if she was single then imagine that to Sm1’s wife which inappropriate infatuation if not lust.

It is completely wrong and if she was single it still wouldn’t imply love not at this early stage or point. That is jumping the process or childish.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by TruthinAction: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
charlsecy:

Yes, it will still be lustful if your first desire is to have carnal knowledge of the woman.

Genuine relationship is not built on emotions. It is built on principles. You must first be friends and find out if both of you are compatible. Even after that, you are supposed to get married before engaging in sex. The reason many relationship don't work is that it begins with sex.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by brainhgeek(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
charlsecy:

On what ground have you validated it's love he has for the married woman? Love is beyond emotional attachment. I can bet that all those butterflies in his belly will turn into bats if he was the woman's husband. It doesn't take long to understand that it takes more than feelings to profess love. It is a lifestyle which builds up gradually and not with a surge of dopamine a the sight of a human being. In simple sense, he should starve himself of whatever attracts him to the married and see if he will still be infatuated at the long run.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by BoldConcepts(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Red flag
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Suck2pool: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.