Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44552 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
AuroraB:
Yinmu.com undecided

You do you cheesy

They are Biblical principles.

Not able to explain in details now.

The problem is that poor people have too many kids.

If they have just one kid in addition to themselves, they will do very fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kevoh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please, ignore the OP's advice!

School fees, pampers, children food is not child's play. You see that school fees, it's a cycle that never ends! It also comes with additional features of buying daily snacks and cooked food for the kids every day!

That your wife they are telling you is the key will turn to your worst nightmare when she starts complaining, nagging and insulting you. This is not 1961 where you can stroll to the farm to harvest food if you have no job, this is 2021, thirty thousand naira will not buy much nowadays.

Don't listen to any foolish pastor, imam or motivational speaker, better have a job or some hustle you are doing before you get married!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
judedwriter:
It's a biblical fact....

Two are better than one.
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
— Ecclesiastes 4:9
It's either you are foolish or stupidly misinterpreting the Bible.

The Bible in this context is talking about work/labour and not Marriage angry
Don't mislead people with Bible quote

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by 4tomandchi: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
I laugh in Spanish... then men who have married and things are not working well nko?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Jazzman01: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is a very bad and misleading advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Areola14(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't be deceived my brothers.... Marriage doesn't give assurance to success.... Some men don't even deserve to get married. A man who doesn't have any technical skills and who doesn't went to school. If such man get married, what do you want God to bless him with? .... The people that will see favor after marriage are people that have tried all what is expected of them. Schooling, technical skills, civic and morally responsibilities...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Highlyrespected(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Well
As far as I am concerned
Once you are in possession to take up the responsibility
You are free to go.

However, May God give us our choicest spouse
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Iamolukorede(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm not surprised by this kind of post, op is his simply thinking from his anus. Just because you are broke then get married will be your cure and best therapy lol

I can read some comments supporting his position, don't be a fool okay. Even if it worked for him, that does not mean it will work for you. Getting married is not a cure to financial break free, hustle make some few buck's then plan for a small wedding ceremony, you will start picking up from there..

That post up there might lead many to problems they cannot finish. Perhaps this are some thoughts that puts black African in a pit and back ward for life ...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by TheWolfen(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Create a topic and share the story with us

Taywon:
I pity who follow Op advice....

Is like i need to personally meet those supporting Op... To share some real life situation....

Two things are involve
1. Its either you rush out the same way you rush in
2. One might eventually kill the other(domestic violence) as a result of frustration ...

this past week we settled more 3 three Marital issues....

Fear grip me oooo.... Forget those mumu smile you dey see oo... Things dey happen... I have some graphic pictures i would have love to share.... Maybe latter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by enjay1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
24kmagic:
Come and tell Abuja girl that nonsense and receive the insult of your life.

I don't know about other states, but in this city, it's a crime not to have money. And for someone like me that wants to settle here due to its proximity to my village/hometown, I have no choice than to make that money first. It only takes a Benz for that wife to leave you and follow that CBN staff.

Abuja, a city that is not structured to support any mega business, only the "chop chop" kind of business.

From one chop chop point to the other. Few people spending our national resources.

Money, Money, Money. That's the language here!

brother, you need to visit Owerri....it's worse here, fraudsters, prostitution is the order of the day....legit hustle is the odd one out...for me, if im not on the "financially okay" part of life, i have no business with marriage...my parents made that mistake, i can't compound it...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Taywon: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Create a topic and share the story with us

Alright

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Halle000: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
SO NOBODY ON nairaland CAN DECODE THE REAL MESSAGE OF THE OP? EVEN WITH THE MARK LIKE IMAGE ON THE WORD ''STRUGGLE''grin grin grin undecided undecided

NO WONDER , COMMOM SENSE REAL IS NOT COMMON OOOO shocked shocked tongue
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Mcfi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arda1000:
grin U never see one who be get money marry wrong wife,em life finish, don’t get married because Ure poor or rich,marry when u have thought about it well enough,a wrong woman is worse than poverty

May your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by olaNL: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
In my next life.....MAKE ME NOT A BLACK MAN

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THEIR BRAINS

Uncle Ruckus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by judedwriter(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

It's either you are foolish or stupidly misinterpreting the Bible.

The Bible in this context is talking about work/labour and not Marriage angry
Don't mislead people with Bible quote

Is marriage a game? Both husband and wife work hard to make their marriage succeed.

Marriage isn't easy. It's not easy for two different people to live together, reason why love is so important.

Abegee mind your language, I'm not foolish o... I am Bible student and teacher.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by faceland: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
stupid advice

rush it and produce the next generation of prostitute and thief

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by brainfordetails: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you marry a leeche as a wife while struggling, your case will be like Zee World.

Am sure haunty with big mammalian glands is reading this. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by stanluiz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
This one is living in fantasy. Op should face reality.

This is one of the reasons We have many poor people in Nigeria and Africa at large.

The religious folks among them will tell you to go and marry and get children. That God gives Children little did they know that they are recycling poverty and building a generation of paupers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".

Pls take note of where u said "some women...". Which means not all women "hold the key to success". It clearly shows that ur theory will definitely not work for every man. D question is how should those "some women" be identified?
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by tunary(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
From frying pan to fire
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Walex124(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

This kind of advice not working here in naija , I'm not talking about Europe ooo, but for here nah zero over hundred. Ogbenutan
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
judedwriter:
It's a biblical fact....

Two are better than one.

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
— Ecclesiastes 4:9

Not all two are better than one. Some one are better than two. It's a biblical fact: Matthew 7:6
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Halle000:
SO NOBODY ON nairaland CAN DECODE THE REAL MESSAGE OF THE OP? EVEN WITH THE MARK LIKE IMAGE ON THE WORD ''STRUGGLE''grin grin grin undecided undecided

NO WONDER , COMMOM SENSE REAL IS NOT COMMON OOOO shocked shocked tongue

Indeed, it isn't common since you don't know that the image represents the key he's talking about. Decode kee you there

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Gerrard59(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
The A - Z of why Nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by okoroemeka(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

to marry these days no be small thing,just to knock for inlaw door you will budget like #50-#100k,talkless of when the list will come with brideprice,the rotarian is advising marriage without any plan how to do that,does he think if you fvck woman you don marry am,what the smart guys are doing now is marriage by hire purchase.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gkemz:
It's a suicide mission embarking on this journey without money. Not with Nigerian girls.

It's not about money. U can embark on d journey with money with d wrong person and come out worse off.

NB: it's not healthy to generalise Nigerian girls
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Abdul240(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Is it wit sand nd stone i go use marry i will hustle till i met it before i go think of marriage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

that that is how poverty is transmitted from generation to generation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

What of d men u don't no? God is d source of all blessing and not wives. A person who has God as his source won't run dry even if he is single. Mind u, everything God created is a blessing not just women
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by tonyshine01: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Would you marry a broke or jobless man or advise any of your relatives to do that? Be honest.
saphiere:

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by wonderr(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
That is highly delusional stop bamboozling people to abject poverty if u are poor and u get married it only takes d grace of God and having a great plan before u could escape poverty, getting married when u are poor is almost like a succide mission speaking from experience
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by justking(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Time and Chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.