Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married (44563 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by shegzhkn: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

Indeed women are blessings.

That is ur idea of what 'doing well' means ??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
This might win the prize of the most dumbest shit ever said this year. One who is struggling financially should get married in hopes that his partner would make him financially successful. Na so life dey work?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by BigBashiru: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

He quoted a Bible verse which says; "He who finds a wife finds a good thing".

how will the man pay for the wedding... these days for wedding you are looking at N1m minimum.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by OBku4(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.
U people would just b talking nonsense.

So it said if don't have money, u should get married

see, If any man can't take care of his family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel

Irresponsible people everywhere (begging up and down)... depending on 'abrakatabra'
(you can't feed yourself, and you go start a family)

Truly, some guys need flogging

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
This has to be the dumbest thing to ever come out of a human being...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Watchwall: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yes indeed, wife is a source of favour and blessings
But you must have a substantial source of income with which you can feed on before you jump into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Savedday: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nons$nse talk!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Mumu, see weytin she use to qualify the men she knows. Only God knows how you would be painting your husband outside. I pity him in advance.

Use your head

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Vickym1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Arda1000:
grin U never see one who be get money marry wrong wife,em life finish, don’t get married because Ure poor or rich,marry when u have thought about it well enough,a wrong woman is worse than poverty
Aswear to God
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by udemzyudex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol.. Which woman wan marry a broke man?

Everybody wan trend sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Taywon: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
I pity who follow Op advice....

Is like i need to personally meet those supporting Op... To share some real life situation....

Two things are involve
1. Its either you rush out the same way you rush in
2. One might eventually kill the other(domestic violence) as a result of frustration ...

this past week we settled more 3 three Marital issues....

Fear grip me oooo.... Forget those mumu smile you dey see oo... Things dey happen... I have some graphic pictures i would have love to share.... Maybe latter

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by silibaba: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

I know some men who did not amount to anything but as soon as they got married they are now doing well. Two of them are landlords and all of them are car owners.

not those oloshos, except a virgin and her name must be Virginia
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by emonis88: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Guys in all ur hustle , n trying to marry, be careful never to fall into d trap of marrying a lady , that has gone out, been intimate with a Yahoo boy. Because!!! Na empty shell d Yahoo boy drop o! D guy done use d whole content, come drop empty shell for any unlucky, passerby guy to pick. Shine ur eye o! Them no dey use hausa tell oyinbo say war done start o!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Facts.

Stop deceiving our young men. This here is a reason why Nigeria is the world capital of poverty and will continue to be the world capital of poverty. We see many parents giving birth to children and not being able to cater for them. See the northerners. Their kids liter the streets begging because their foolish parents had this mentality. If a man does not have the means to cater for a family, he should never near the institution of marriage. And oh, see you quoting the Bible like you even know what's written there. Let me school you a bit. That same Bible you quoted also says in 1 Timothy 5:8 (NIV): "Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever". Foolish Nigerian youths, take this foolish advice at your peril

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by streetsoldier1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alakoba.... Dear men, dont listen to him oooo. Get married only when u have money, dont coman suffer another man daughter not bring kids to this world to suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nauttyprof(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
We just twist the word of God just to suit ourselves. The Bible verse does not suggest the wife brings favour. Rather, it means in taking that step of not being single, there is a favour that backs this step and not the wife bringing in favour.

Some women had ruin their husbands, so where was the favour?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s]The Bible said so and not a motivational speaker.

Stop misquoting the Bible. Nowhere does the Bible say if a man cannot take good care of himself, then he should go and marry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by escapefromusa(f): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
If you don’t get money at 38 is it at 50 that you have assurance of getting it.

This one strong well well.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Akanniade(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Then, it would be the couple in poverty with another 'wireman' saying children brings good luck.
Cycle of African poverty.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Foreigna2: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
This advice is for next generation of paupers.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Theunbothered:

This same op who makes posts about how all men are evil.

Very nonsense evening newspaper. She thinks we will fall for her tricks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lebron, Jordan, Shak O'Neil, Drogba, Jackson, Dangote.... There are millions of black people doing great all over the world.

Also, some of the shits other races do, will make you thank God not to belong there.

Know who you are.
yea except no right thinking human being will ask you to marry or have kids to attract riches or wealth

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by ityP(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Watchwall:
Yes indeed, wife is a source of favour and blessings
But you must have a substantial source of income with which you can feed on before you jump into marriage.

No woman is the source of my favour and blessings; not even my mother. God alone is the source and whether or not I get married, if he so wishes, I'd be successful. Heck, even the greatest man who ever lived didn't get married and he encouraged others who can to follow suit

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by jimtemi1: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Apus:
Which key?

Shey d ones wey Yahoo boys don lick finish. You better don't try it, except you are led, else your own poverty go tie wrapper & gele.
lol ur mouth heee

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by chccho(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
In my next life.....MAKE ME NOT A BLACK MAN

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THEIR BRAINS
Its all brains irrespective of the color, just that black man brain is from another planet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by AntiWailer: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Don't mind him.

Poverty go do u strong thing.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by pacespot(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Miracle money. Nigerians never lack one stupidity to talk about in a day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by yemi1504: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Apus:
Which key?

Shey d ones wey Yahoo boys don lick finish. You better don't try it, except you are led, else your own poverty go tie wrapper & gele.

Abi o!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Vireani79: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
problem is....which gal wan marry guy wey dey hustle
they all want a rich guy
nollywood don spoil all of dem grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Femeto: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:
Rotarian advises broke unmarried guys to get married. According to him, "some women hold the key to success".

Struggle pass struggle o.
Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by Pimine: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aswearugaaad.

Yeah great advice, brah. Get married and plunge yourself deeper into the ocean of poverty with a humongous stone strapped to your back. Get real, man!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married by chccho(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
saphiere:

He who finds a wife!!! not a gf, not a slay queen, not just any girl but A WIFE!!
To find a wife sef na war, i have been looking all this while i no see shishi. E no easy forget na Grace of God to find one

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.