Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48116 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Then what are you doing with them in the first place
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ShedrachU(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2021
The last person you had sex with or the person you had sex with last?

Op which of the question do you mean? Because it's two different questions.

The first question means: No more knacking grin

The second one should be what you mean; knack continues grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Teeq1234: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2021
God forbid. She is a HOE. Coincidentally her names starts with vowels when pronounced it sounds same as the words in capital letter above. Ko de ni Yelu mi���
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by vickydevoka(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

You've had quite the adventure.
Ya. All of dis was during my university days.
Life in different part of Nigeria differs alot. A typical plateau man may find it difficult to cope in P.H or Owerri. Bcus he is not use too spending on Women b4 having sèx with her. The believe in scope", talking to a lady n she falling in live with you n den sèx occurs.

Among all de places I have been to, Abuja seems to be de hardest to survive, y bcus u don't even make de money u are spending. U keep on borrowing trying to meet up with de taste of time in order to get a better opportunity by meeting great people, if at all u will see one. The live a life of deceptiveness full of colorful appearance buh no money inside. U can only get free fùck in Abuja if u promise a lady marriage. If no in Abuja no free pûssy. No matter how ugly n dirty de gal might look she will wanna stand by de road side by 12:00am looking for clients

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Your own go serious

And who are you to judge?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2021
WaffenSS:

You've had quite the adventure.
Ya. All of dis was during my university days.
Life in different part of Nigeria differs alot. A typical plateau man may find it difficult to cope in P.H or Owerri. Bcus he is not use too spending on Women b4 having sèx with her. The believe in scope", talking to a lady n she falling in love with you n den sèx occurs.

Among all de places I have been to, Abuja seems to be de hardest to survive, y bcus u don't even make de money u are spending. U keep on borrowing trying to meet up with de taste of time, de do this in order to get a better opportunity by meeting great people, if at all u will see one. The live a life of deceptiveness full of colorful appearance buh no actual money inside. U can only get free fùck in Abuja if u promise a lady marriage (wic I don't support). If not in Abuja no free pûssy. No matter how ugly n dirty de gal might look she will wanna stand by de road side by 12:00am ( face covered with makeups ) looking for clients.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by SocialJustice: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2021
No, never!
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by eedimo(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Yes Yes Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by indadi(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2021
It was a three some who will I pick now; the light-skinned or dark-skinned

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Emeka71:
Sex with a babe would even make me to marry the babe; because the thing would bring me closer to the babe; because I have not even had sex with a babe before.

OK....... I'm trying to comprehend here, what?

You saying you're virgin?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by gozie112(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:
married women bleep me, she get mind oooh!
LMAO
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by fayomim: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2021
SirDickOdogwu:
nawa oh, I have promised myself never to have anything to do with a married who, but so long you're single I go dey cable dey, omo I want anybody to share my wife with me cheesy

Really

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Come, let me teach you.

Hahahaaa very funny.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Beloved3:

Then try not to get high with drinks at a party or with friends. They override the senses and you wouldn't know when you just got down with that dude you had been laughing with at the party.

Lol

Omg, crap! This is just funny, and can't, sorry.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
noble2faith:

Why envying a very bad thing!
Good things are there to envy for crying out loud.
Was that statement sarcastic?

Lol
Kind of.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by jericco1(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2021
No
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by rrhostomy(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Capital No

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by SalafRider(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2021
I will marry the last girl I had sex with twice on Sunday, anytime with zero hesitation. The babe too legit at all angles wallahi

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Definitely!
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Seanmike(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Person wife to be
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by MrHealth(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2021
See the way Fornication and Adultery has become a norm and an everyday practice that is now discussed openly and publicly without any guilt.

Where is the fear of GOD

No wonder there is so much hardship in the Land.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by aquasapphire(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
My greatest prayers is to marry the last girl i slept with
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
indadi:
It was a three some who will I pick now; the light-skinned or dark-skinned

grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by egunna(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?
these things u never know,but yeah I can.i sometimes believe she loves me genuinely.willing to do just anything to make me happy,quick to say sorry for any issues and just one u want to keep.but poor me,I took advantage of her and left.even after she knew I was engaged,she still came around and still let me have my way with her.sometimes she asks herself what she is still doing with me even though she knows am engaged.till now I feel drawn to her coz she no go give u trouble shi shi.sitdown here,she sit-down.doesnt want to b drawn into arguments and all that.just so innocent.so yes,if I had my way,I wud marry her.but d hurdles are just too numerous.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Freelane33:
She’s my ex
Who? Debbydams?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant.

I've been thinking along this line recently and it occur to me that's no point messing and sampling ladies around just because you're finding the one. Be chaste and we will not be having this conversation.

I will not apologize if you have a contrary opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Hell naw
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God forbid

Mechanics are human too you know? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:

Lol

Omg, crap! This is just funny, and can't, sorry.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Dchaer(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Never, it’s one Ashawo at New Villa at Hadeija, Jigawa state who is short and found out canterkerous which makes fall down in seconds and felling terrible for weeks. I pity the person wet go marry that one.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Olufemiolaolu:
but your thing no forbid am tongue cheesy
And so? Shey na all prick owner b husband material?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.