Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48118 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by naija4life247: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Yes! you're right, we can never be on the same level morally. nemesis will surely catchup with you

Because he has been raping them OR because they have been giving him their pusssy on a platter of gold and silver?

The wey you dey judge, if you be God, human beings go don protest and riot go Heaven.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by naija4life247: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Ogbeni just shut your trap and put yourself in her husband shoes.

You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping with your fellow man's wife. Don't you have conscience? You are just one selfish motherf*cker.

But I trust karma. As you don chop pesin wife, pesin go still f*ck your wife. Go write it somewhere.

I pray the man catches you in the act, shoots you and send your miserable soul to hell.

Gosh you disgust me...

Another man's wife wey carry herself go fucck our guy wey dey go him own jejely nko?

I am sure that you know that the guy has not been sleeping with married women in their husbands' houses, instead, these women have been going to hotels or the guy's house to fucck him. Se dey want to kill the guy with sex ni? Fuccking someone's boyfriend recklessly. These women and you their supporter do not have the fear of God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by bluefilm: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2021
No

Never
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by generalwo(m): 5:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:
I can't, she's already married.
... What goes around comes back around!
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by anochuko01(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Am I missing something so far? The fact that someone mentioned I can't marry her because she's already married/engaged doesn't mean they had sex recently or got involved in extramarital affair. He might be saying he can no longer marry her because the lady has moved on. The topic & some comments are being misinterpreted, I think.

You get brain jaree... Everyone just looking for who to crucify

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by OkoAnike(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Your own go serious

Check the quote on your profile, you are already nagging the young man...
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by MightyHand(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Counter Question:

Would you like to marry the First person you had sex with... Because our first sex experience do matters, amateur but still sweet
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by mrde(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?

She's my wife already naa�
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by vickydevoka(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2021
WaffenSS:
Can't remember the last person i slept with....3 days ago.

All those Plateau girls look alike and bear the same names.

Nanjing, nanplang, mafeng, dingdong.
I swear. During my service year in Jos. Na fùck morning to night. How one person go de fùck three sisters n de no get issue with am. Plateau, Banue, calabar n some part of Kaduna n nassarawa dem give fùck like say to get Toto easy. Buh wen u enter P.H, Abuja n owerri u no go see any totó fùck for free or scope. Na money for hand, back for ground.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Boosheman(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2021
She's my wife already.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by aswani(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2021
naija4life247:

Another man's wife wey carry herself go fucck our guy wey dey go him own jejely nko?

I am sure that you know that the guy has not been sleeping with married women in their husbands' houses, instead, these women have been going to hotels or the guy's house to fucck him. Se dey want to kill the guy with sex ni? Fuccking someone's boyfriend recklessly. These women and you their supporter do not have the fear of God oooo

You are so right, he didn't force the women to sleep with him.

Women should take full responsibility for who (or what) they allow to enter their bodies, it doesn't just happen by accident.

I blame the married women completely. As it happens, some of them actually initiate things.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by SonofGod231: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2021
She makes me happy and I love her but I want her rather than need her.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Torosk1(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God forbid
Na goat you bleep?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by LivingTribunal: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Altrarecords:

How's your cosmic buddies entertnity and infinity?

Marvel head Altrarecords, you are welcome to the Star Chamber. Listen closely, The time has come for them to learn about Universal Law!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by noisy45(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Never she is a community project.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by jossypet(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Why in the first place should one have sex with a person he/she is not married to
BIG ERROR

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by olyrayy(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
You would have been right if they were raped.

Nah bro. You did a very bad thing. You wouldn't be happy if same was done to you.

The woman too sha. May God have mercy.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by 9isguy(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2021
� Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
OkoAnike:

Check the quote on your profile, you are already nagging the young man...
I'm only stating the obvious...please don't get it twisted.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2021
I wish I could but she is just too lazy and don't want to work angry
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Parisian: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2021
I'll never understand guys and them saying they had sex with a girl to get back at her. Lmao you both had sex , enjoyed it and you think she cares ? Lmao grin
Demigod22:
I can't marry her for one reason, when our relationship was having issue she had sex with my friend just to hurt me. The last sex we had was okafor law on the beat because we are not even dating again, I just feel good having sex with her because that's the only way I can get back at her.

But I can marry the last girl I kissed.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Myde4naija(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:
Those of you saying godfobid, hellno, was it a force sex? Cause I don't get.
not a force sex but nah paid sex, if not ashawo nah olosho she go be or just friend with benefit, that means the said lady already has a serious relationship or even married.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Parisian: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2021
No amount of good d!cling can keep someone that doesn't like you in the first place. You guys need to understand this.

Someone like me , only kiss sef I won't even speak to you again.
dairykidd:

Leave her.. only one good dicking she go begin claim inlove with u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Myde4naija(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Ogbeni just shut your trap and put yourself in her husband shoes.

You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping with your fellow man's wife. Don't you have conscience? You are just one selfish motherf*cker.

But I trust karma. As you don chop pesin wife, pesin go still f*ck your wife. Go write it somewhere.

I pray the man catches you in the act, shoots you and send your miserable soul to hell.

Gosh you disgust me...
many times karma are too busy to remember funication or adultery case, I must tell you people like you that can't do such things might have a wife that will enjoy knacking away game if you know what I mean.

Stop beating yourself up over third party issue.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Parisian: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Olodo....it's purposefulness that brings about inventions and great people who end up revolutionizing the world.
englishmart:
It's purposefulness as yours that breeds unyielding extremist groups like the Talibans, hisbah, Boko Haram, etc. THe purpose of life is to live and live fully. Don't let anyone deceive you otherwise
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Parisian: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2021
It's bad for anyone to sleep around wether male or female. STDs don't know gender.
Megatron77:
I know it's bad as a woman to be in a relationship and still sleep around with other men but i can't condemn or judge anybody because am not perfect either. this uncle is too comfortable and proud of his actions that's why am sounding this way.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Pweetyccee(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Maybe
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by WaffenSS(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

I swear. During my service year in Jos. Na fùck morning to night. How one person go de fùck three sisters n de no get issue with am. Plateau, Banue, calabar n some part of Kaduna n nassarawa dem give fùck like say to get Toto easy. Buh wen u enter P.H, Abuja n owerri u no go see any totó fùck for free or scope. Na money for hand, back for ground.

You've had quite the adventure.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by flexyrule(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2021
My smallie, easy going chick, hardworking, simple, 10,000 yards wife material.... Definitely!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ozegidon(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2021
no no....she's a virgin prostitute...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.