Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48552 Views)

Forget How Old You Are, Marry The Right Person / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Karmatyra(f): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
I wish, but she's a girl..
and im a girl so......

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't even touch any lady I can't marry.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2021
MasterShifu010:
Can’t even remember the last person sha , but never

Honestly I was about to type this same words, I honestly can not remember who it was.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by SirDickOdogwu(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:
I can't, she's already married.
nawa oh, I have promised myself never to have anything to do with a married who, but so long you're single I go dey cable dey, omo I want anybody to share my wife with me cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by legendgalas(f): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2021
No
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by PraiseHim4ever: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:

I envy those of you having sexualintercouse without feelings, I really do, Just nack and moveon.
Julia, Julia
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Ubdavis(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2021
I no fit. She can open her london gate for anyone as long as u give her something

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by wealthyhenry(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
You would have been right if they were raped.

Ogbeni just shut your trap and put yourself in her husband shoes.

You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping with your fellow man's wife. Don't you have conscience? You are just one selfish motherf*cker.

But I trust karma. As you don chop pesin wife, pesin go still f*ck your wife. Go write it somewhere.

I pray the man catches you in the act, shoots you and send your miserable soul to hell.

Gosh you disgust me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by usecondom(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2021
She's my wife tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by TheGift: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Hahahaha
Palazee:
Chaii this boy no get sense
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2021
No o
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by mattmogan88: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2021
I can't marry my own hand grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by silverkings: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by robbase: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2021
HELL NO
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Altrarecords(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Kaykay999:
Hmmm we can make babies because she fine die.
But she’s not sweet and definitely i will still go out to hunt sweet girls wink

Are you saying she's terrible on bed?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by sunbreaker: 1:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
That one is your business, all i know is that what you're doing is bad stop sleeping with people's women.
tell peoples women to keep their legs. Nobody ever accuse the man of rape
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by richeeyo(m): 1:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Yes yes yes
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Altrarecords(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2021
LivingTribunal:

Come, you need deliverance

How's your cosmic buddies entertnity and infinity?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:30am On Aug 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God forbid
but your thing no forbid am tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:

I envy those of you having sexualintercouse without feelings, I really do,
Just nack and moveon.
Sex with a babe would even make me to marry the babe; because the thing would bring me closer to the babe; because I have not even had sex with a babe before.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Peacefulgold(m): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2021
I'm married to her already ...
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by TimmyTen(m): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Never
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Karmatyra:
and im a girl so......
Lesbian things.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Karmatyra:
and im a girl so......

So what?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by EgunMogaji2: 2:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:

Ma Nizzle cool
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Bosch10(m): 2:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Moz22:
God forbid bad thing.. ti ewure baa boju weyin, áfepe felepe
so that's wha[/b]t you intend doing[b]
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by pussyeater(m): 2:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:
Werey grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Majid1990(m): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Sure I can't sex a girl I obviously know I won't marry
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by OkuFaba(m): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
That's why you don't win bets.
Deep

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Holyjay10: 4:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Yes,,,
100%
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 4:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Avviala:

Not all girls love sex. Same way not all guys love sex. I have had sex with a guy who was good but we were just friends or at least I saw him like that. When he began catching feelings, I left. Love isn't sex.
Actually love is not the same thing as sex; they are entirely different things; I have not had sex before; maybe because I do grope babes; and I enjoy groping and even groping has nothing to do with who you are flirting with; as a boy as long as the babe/woman co-operates with you; I don't care who I am going to flirt with in a crowd; as long as the babe is attractive to me; even married women are even more pleasurable in the fun; the beauty of groping is that the thing is free; and you don't even need to have any commitment with the random babe because you don't even know her; and the thing is a sort of relief to boys who are shy of facing a babe 1-on-1.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Sagefromtheeast: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
It's purposefulness as yours that breeds unyielding extremist groups like the Talibans, hisbah, Boko Haram, etc. THe purpose of life is to live and live fully. Don't let anyone deceive you otherwise

You know nothing about purpose!
You brainwashed spoilt bradt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.