Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? (78354 Views)

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gudbadguy:
If you have seen a demon manifesting during deliverance then you have no point denying rituals are real.

What Demon have you seen?

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Spider20: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money
May you fall prey to these Guys

5 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Lastmankc(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Goncx:
During my service in ilesha back in 2017 there is this babalawo that we do chill together he came to drink one day frustrated that out of lots of girl he tried using he couldn't use any they have all been used
See lie Mohammad brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Pumpumking: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elzazzi:
I grew up on the mainland. Precisely Ebute Metta, Yaba, Shomulu and Bariga Axis.
Anyone familiar with this places knows almost every Young guy staying in this areas are into Yahoo. In recent times I have heard countless stories of girls being used through diabolical means by Yahoo boys so their Magas(usually white men or women) will pay them huge amounts of money.

Sometimes the money they receive from these magas runs into millions of dollars. I have seen a 22 years old dude hit around 2 million dollars from his very rich white woman during the lockdown on the mainland(please note I am not blowing up figures here, saying what I know). You need to see the Cars and house this guy bought after hitting that huge amount. Later news started flying around that he used his girlfriend and some other girls, before his white client could pay him that amount.

I have heard countless stories of how girls are being used before some Yahoo boys could hit it big and the funniest thing is , girls keep drooling over these guys even with all these diabolical stories about them.

My close friend who stays in Ogun state used to tell me how sometimes Young guys will park their expensive cars by the roadside, come out and start vomiting blood or in some cases bark like dogs till they die mysteriously. If I ask why they die like that, his response will be...,Maybe they have refused to renew their sacrifices or they tried using a girl with strong spirits and it back fired, or probably their time enjoying the money is up( this means after doing some sacrifices to a particular deity for money. After two or three years of enjoying the money, then the person time will be up and he will die mysteriously). I was like damnnnnnnn.. Boiz dey really do things ooo shocked

I don’t use to believe these stories because I am an irreligious person, but with the current economic hardship and what’s happening lately, I think most of these stories might be true. And the saddest part is, their is no sign that things will get any better soon. So things like this will continue to happen. Nigeria is like a Jungle to the average youth and Life is survival of the fittest. Who else has heard similar stories or even seen it happen. Can you please share it ??.

DYAMMMMM LIE...it dont exist!! angry
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

If you believe praying to Jesus Christ, Mohammad SAW, Allah and Jehovah can bless you and aid your success, so what is hard in believing Satan, Demons , Genomes , evil spirits can also bless you with their own kind of wealth

You better be careful, very very careful as theres more to life that science and scientists don't understand

Only non-religious peeps make sense when they say these things don't exist.

But you believe in God (depending on your religion) and you don't acknowledge the devil exists, dreamer. grin

@bold:

Those who know what's up know that life is more spiritual than physical.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by wisdomIspeace(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Guy,talk only wetin you know about undecided
Like seriously,you don dey annoy me for this forum undecided

Just about two weeks ago,some young men called my immediate elder bro on the phone..Na only God know how dem take get him number....When they came around,.y bro tried to question them on how and where they got his number from but they kept insisting...

Las las,they told my bro to help them with human parts(a girl's parts to be precise)....My bro didn't argue with them too much because he knew they could immediately kill him...So he accepted the offer just to get out from their midst...Na so my bro take run leave them...

This na wetin happen it too long ago...Even as at 4 days ago,my uncle's wife was kidnapped by some alleged ritualists around 2 a.m....Since then,no body don hear from her..
1+1=2
They ask ur brother for a woman part, ur uncle wife missing...If both are true then u have ur answer..
By the way I dont believe in juju potency, most killing out there are mostly human part dealers and sick serial killers as they have everywhere in the world

9 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by JohnFGbegile(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

If you believe praying to Jesus Christ, Mohammad SAW, Allah and Jehovah can bless you and aid your success, so what is hard in believing Satan, Demons , Genomes , evil spirits can also bless you with their own kind of wealth

You better be careful, very very careful as theres more to life that science and scientists don't understand

I keep loving you daily.
I'm in love with you
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Heterodox(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
Money rituals don't work. Simple. To be rich, it's all by ideas, hardwork, connections and luck. I don't know why Africans think killing an innocent human being will give them money.

The only thing that money ritual does is that it gives you more courage and ruthlessness to pursue money. It kills your conscience and boosts your confidence to go extra miles to make money. It just gives you the zeal to work harder. It's like a placebo drug.

You think to yourself, that If I could kill my brother or friend or parent I love so much, that's means there is no greater sin for me to commit again. No evil that I'll would do will surprass that that.

Hence, you'll do anything possible to make money even if it involves inhumane things like child trafficking, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing public funds etc.

In a nutshell, no ritual can give you money. Money can't fall from no where, you can only get rich buy doing something valuable to others or involving in illegal activities like drug trafficking, embezzlement, fraud etc. No magic money
You know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
I don't believe in money rituals as a person.

You don't believe in it aka you can't do it

OR

You don't believe in it aka it doesn't exist.

If the latter, do you believe in any religion?

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

DYAMMMMM LIE...it dont exist!! angry

You most be joking huh...no time to share the story but don't doubt ritual, truly i tell you most girls are walking corpse not just some

3 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by debbydams(f): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Its true tho
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bukatyne(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
J2381:
Personally I don't believe any such stories. Ritual killing and the so called ritualists from what I've read so far, are people who deal in human body parts.

So this issue of Yahoo Boys using girls is something I find very hard to believe and it sounds like another superstitious belief.

What do you think people who deal in body parts use them for?

7 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Goncx:
During my service in ilesha back in 2017 there is this babalawo that we do chill together he came to drink one day frustrated that out of lots of girl he tried using he couldn't use any they have all been used

When he says they have been "used"..what does he mean by that?
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ipobarethieves: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
sad Those nuts use diabolical/mystical power oo.imagine a young man in his late 32 or less without any livelihood moved from one self contain room to 3 bedroom and now duplex sad within 2 yrs oo.Open shop for wife.Rent 2 bedroom for the wife Moda.His father too.Dis one usually sprinkle blood in the compound.Slaughter black duck at 2 AM and sprinkle the blood.Hardly sleep at home since neighbors gists Baba landlord and baba comot am b4 he destroy his tenants life with his evil.

12 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by chidi2003(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
bodybuilder:

Well said! One of the Wise men we have in Nigeria - has spoken; big ups Brethren!

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dminister:
No rituals in Yahoo. It's all about consistency and grace. Those who do rituals are ritualists only using yahoo to front and to deceive people.

This is the fact!

Grace in yahoo? undecided

Grace from where biko?

10 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

A similar case here in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The guy was asked to bring a lady for ritual, he brought 20 ladies one at a time, and the herbalist said they are used already, they are just walking corpse. So he took his own girlfriend gangan, and to his surprise, dem don use his own girlfriend also. That's when the case escalate..he beat his girlfriend to stupor, get arrested and secret leaked....things are happening!

How did they "use" his girlfriend?
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Broveens42(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Surprisingly what you people call ritual could be organ harvests and sales

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Bugwu: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
beauty7:
A psychiatrist once noted that

"Human beings are being lived by some unknown and uncontrollable forces"

A situation whereby a girl knows that a man is into ritualistic Yahoo and still agrees to date him despite the risk of being used for money ritual, it lends credence to what the psychiatrist said.

A situation whereby a boy or man knows that the action he is taking would lead him into serious trouble, but still does it, it shows that there is something else living the life of most human beings.

It's called desperation

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by damosky12(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
TruthDefender:
Wide-spread belief in rituals and magic money is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

Someone buys a 3 million naira vehicle ($6,000), it's said he's a ritualist. Can you imagine the idiocy?

If rituals work, why's the country and most of its people so so poor? Are wealthy western nations ritualists too?

Use your brain?

I am not trying to amplify or root for voodoo. But, since you are trying to come out as being enlightened, I think I should say this.

A key rule of reason is to avoid being dogmatic without due research. The truth about spiritism is not something you arrive at by putting one and two together...

Also, rituals and blood sacrifices aren't limited to Africa. It's just that Africans, Asians, and the third world Americans go about it in primitive ways. Many civilized settings know about these things too, but they're more covert with it.

It's all work of devils... It's intended to sow seeds of evil amidst men.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by buramide(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
For every rumor there's an iota of truth. The bottom line is for one to be caution.

Anyways, We buy all kind of GIFT CARDS at cool and wholesome rate.
Amazon
Itunes
Steam
Sephora
Nordstrom
And all other cards

Call or what's app SO venture 08067113111
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by visit0r: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg who get chinko Aza hit me up grin
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Kayodeblaze(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

How did they "use" his girlfriend?
Same way he tried to use other people's girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

What do you think people who deal in body parts use them for?

Organ trafficking?

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Gistlobby: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dis life na trips na money be the cure...my guy
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by Ofunaofu: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
"I know say heaven dey, good and evil dey, na if you wan chop cake you go know say oven dey".…Dagrin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
damosky12:

I am not trying to amplify or root for voodoo. But, since you are trying to come out as being enlightened, I think I should say this.

A key rule of reason is to avoid being dogmatic without due research. The truth about spiritism is not something you arrive at by putting one and two together...

Also, rituals and blood sacrifices aren't limited to Africa. It's just that Africans, Asians, and the third world Americans go about it in primitive ways. Many civilized settings know about these things too, but they're more covert with it.

It's all work of devils... It's intended to sow seeds of evil amidst men.

And how do those 1st world countries go about it in primitive ways?

You said a whole lot without saying anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

A similar case here in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The guy was asked to bring a lady for ritual, he brought 20 ladies one at a time, and the herbalist said they are used already, they are just walking corpse. So he took his own girlfriend gangan, and to his surprise, dem don use his own girlfriend also. That's when the case escalate..he beat his girlfriend to stupor, get arrested and secret leaked....things are happening!
Many terrible things are happening, only God will save us all

5 Likes

Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kayodeblaze:

Same way he tried to use other people's girlfriend

And what way is that?
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Many terrible things are happening, only God will save us all

If only prayers worked.
Re: How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? by damosky12(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
1Sharon:

And how do those 1st world countries go about it in primitive ways?

You said a whole lot without saying anything.

I am not sure you passed comprehension tests in school. Read again...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.