Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ (7608 Views)

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2021
sagenaija:

I hope that you haven't been dreaming about me in your sleep! cheesy
After starting a thread and finding no response someone goes straight to mentioning the names of people he's been DREAMING about:

sagenaija:

JWS Apologists like MaxinDHouse, janosky and DappaD approach discussions

cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by TenQ: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Mr/Mrs TenQ,
I know you are not equipped enough for this i'm only responding for the benefit of other followers of the thread who may love to know the truth.
Sajenaija your friend knows what we are capable of doing with our book (Bible) that's why he's feeling insecure with all the knowledge he has accumulated that's neither useful to him nor his neighbours. That's why he purposely called us out to try his ability.

So just as you've said earlier, go and continue arguing with your fellow trinitarians on who knows your TRINITY better among yourselves. As for JWs our Master Lord and King is Christ Jesus who is the Archangel Michael! smiley
A person created in the image of God is not equipped for what!? Is it about low IQ or what!?? SMH!!
I very well know what you are capable of : how you can twist the plain readings of the scripture to say what the old men in your headquarters want!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
TenQ:

A person created in the image of God is not equipped for what!? Is it about low IQ or what!?? SMH!!
I very well know what you are capable of : how you can twist the plain readings of the scripture to say what the old men in your headquarters want!

Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century were humans like you and i so they are also created in the image of God, yet they know what the scriptures say from Genesis to Malachi but they were never equipped for fine WORKS as men trained through God's Holy Spirit! 2Timothy 3:17

The only evidence Jesus had over them is the fine WORKS of preaching zealously and industriously teaching to make disciples who are lovingly, joyfully and peacefully working with him in the first century Jewish society back then not his arguments!

So if you're not able to present a family of peace loving worshipers just as Jesus did {Matthew 12:46-50} then all your arguments on LETTERS is useless because the SPIRIT that's moving faithful people into action is missing in your gatherings! 2Corinthians 3:6 smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by TenQ: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century were humans like you and i so they are also created in the image of God, yet they know what the scriptures say from Genesis to Malachi but they were never equipped for fine WORKS as men trained through God's Holy Spirit! 2Timothy 3:17

The only evidence Jesus had over them is the fine WORKS of preaching zealously and industriously teaching to make disciples who are lovingly, joyfully and peacefully working with him in the first century Jewish society back then not his arguments!

So if you're not able to present a family of peace loving worshipers just as Jesus did {Matthew 12:46-50} then all your arguments on LETTERS is useless because the SPIRIT that's moving faithful people into action is missing in your gatherings! 2Corinthians 3:6 smiley
Unfortunately, empty barrels make the greatest NOISE!

Only Jesus can judge the QUALITY of work of His servants. 1Cor3:15 says some true Christians work will burn. Matt6:6

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
TenQ:

Only Jesus can judge the QUALITY of work of His servants. 1Cor3:15 says some true Christians work will burn. Matt6:6

You lied to your own soul!

"By their FRUITS you will KNOW" ~ Jesus of Nazareth {Matthew 7:16-18}

"Faith without WORKS is DEAD" ~ James James 2:18-26

If there's nothing to ascertain the authenticity of the gathering of true believers then why have you and your cohorts blabbing about JWs? smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by TenQ: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You lied to your own soul!

"By their FRUITS you will KNOW" ~ Jesus of Nazareth {Matthew 7:16-18}

"Faith without WORKS is DEAD" ~ James James 2:18-26

If there's nothing to ascertain the authenticity of the gathering of true believers then why have you and your cohorts blabbing about JWs? smiley

Mat 5:16:
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

The they is not YOU, it is the people whose life you have affected positively for Christ!

Anyways, I take it with your bragging that you already have your reward!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
TenQ:

Mat 5:16:
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

The they is not YOU, it is the people whose life you have affected positively for Christ!
Anyways, I take it with your bragging that you already have your reward!

Hide your face in shame!

Jesus himself said PEOPLE can SEE the fine works of his disciples!
I was a Muslim when i saw the fine WORKS of Jehovah's Witnesses, that's why i keep asking anyone who is criticizing them to present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses. After all you yourself just quoted Jesus saying we will SEE the fine WORKS of his group! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
TenQ:

JWs dont care one bit about scriptural truths except it is coloured by their warped interpretation.
THey will just waste your time by endless diversionary arguments
Why do you love to DECEIVE yourself?
Did JWs write Malachi 3:1 & Genesis 16:7 in your Trinitarian Amplified Bible & Daniel 10:13 in your Geneva Bible published by your 3 deities worshippers?
Stop childish tantrums
Go & confirm grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Jesus said "I will build my church".
When in Acts 20:28 it talks about the church which he bought with his own blood, it is obvious that it is referring to the blood of Jesus.

Matthew 27:46, & John 5:37, you mean two Gods built your church?

We know you are not Usain Bolt.
Please respond to the questions you earlier dodged.

But remember your quote of 1Peter1:18-19 & your opinion on Acts 20:28 which elicits 2 very important question:
According to your claim on Acts 20:28 & your quote of 1Peter 1:18-19, is God a lamb?

Why do your fellow Trinitarian devotees led by the same holy ghost leading you, reject your claim on Acts 20:28?
sagenaija:

What I've stood for has been 'what does the Scripture say?'.
Isn't it the person who does not stand with the Scripture who can be said to be self-deceived?
John 17:7,18 Jesus says his Father owns the Church.
Do you agree with Jesus @ John 17:7,18?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Janosky:

Did JWs write Malachi 3:1 & Genesis 16:7 in your Trinitarian Amplified Bible & Daniel 10:13 in your Geneva Bible published by your 3 deities worshippers?
Stop childish tantrums
Go & confirm grin

To them it's until you believe their magical acts over the truth in God's word that you're a believer! cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by TenQ: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Janosky:

Stop childish tantrums
Go & confirm grin

Sorry that the truth is haunting you!

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 27:46, & John 5:37, you mean two Gods built your church?
We know you are not Usain Bolt.
Please respond to the questions you earlier dodged.
But remember your quote of 1Peter1:18-19 & your opinion on Acts 20:28 which elicits 2 very important question:
According to your claim on Acts 20:28 & your quote of 1Peter 1:18-19, is God a lamb?
Why do your fellow Trinitarian devotees led by the same holy ghost leading you, reject your claim on Acts 20:28?
John 17:7,18 Jesus says his Father owns the Church.
Do you agree with Jesus @ John 17:7,18?

Jesus said: "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
Matthew 16:18 NIV
Are you contesting that?

Yes, I quoted:
"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
1 Peter 1:18‭-‬19 NIV
And:
"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood."
Acts 20:28 NIV
To show the blood of whom purchased the church.

I cannot be responsible for what position others hold on any particular subject or issue.

John 17:7,18 is a further proof of the UNITY between the Father and the Son.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
TenQ:

Sorry that the truth is haunting you!
TenQ , your fellow Trinity mentors says sorry for yourself as far as Genesis 16:7 is concerned.

Genesis 16:7
Amplified Bible
7 But [a]the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, on the road to [Egypt by way of] Shur.

Footnotes
Genesis 16:7 This is the first occurrence of “Angel of the Lord (YHWH)” in Scripture. The Hebrew word for “angel” means “messenger” (an angel of God is a special messenger from God who speaks for and is closely identified with Him (John 7:16 grin) and context determines whether the messenger is an angel or a human. The same is true for Greek, and the word “angel” is an English form (transliteration) of the Gr aggelos. The Angel of the Lord can be a special case, however. Many Bible scholars believe that this Angel may be a theophany, that is, a physical manifestation of God, in which case the word Angel is capitalized. The Angel of the Lord may, based on context, be the pre-incarnate Christ, the Son of God.
"
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Jesus said: "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."
Matthew 16:18 NIV
Are you contesting that?
John 17:7 is Jesus himself clarifying his position on Matthew 16:18.
His "my Church" is the personal property of his Father, John 17:7,18 from the mouth of Jesus
sagenaija:

Yes, I quoted:
"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
1 Peter 1:18‭-‬19 NIV
And:
"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood."
Acts 20:28 NIV
To show the blood of whom purchased the church.
Ogbeni,2 questions needs your response:
Is your God a Lamb?

According to Paul @Acts 20:28, Romans 8:3,32 "His own" is what?
Romans 8:3,32 & Acts 20:28 scriptures interpreted scriptures.
"His own" is the son who spoke @ John 3:16.
No be rocket science grin

sagenaija:

I cannot be responsible for what position others hold on any particular subject or issue.
You can not "be responsible" for the position of your holy ghost giving you & fellow Trinitarians 2 conflicting revelations on Acts 20:28 simultaneously.
Is holy ghost confused or confused Trinitarians?
Issorait

gringrin
sagenaija:

John 17:7,18 is a further proof of the UNITY between the Father and the Son.
Why do now make a distinction between (Father & Son) them @John17:7,18 & contradict your claim @Acts 20:28?
grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2021
TRINITY is the source of their problem, as long as they're still trying to keep TRINITY they will never reason that Jesus is not the same person who sent himself! wink

Janosky:

John 17:7 is Jesus himself clarifying his position on Matthew 16:18.
His "my Church" is the personal property of his Father, John 17:7,18 from the mouth of Jesus

Ogbeni,2 questions needs your response:
Is your God a Lamb?

According to Paul @Acts 20:28, Romans 8:3,32 "His own" is what?
Romans 8:3,32 & Acts 20:28 scriptures interpreted scriptures.
"His own" is the son who spoke @ John 3:16.
No be rocket science grin

You can not "be responsible" for the position of your holy ghost giving you & fellow Trinitarians 2 conflicting revelations on Acts 20:28 simultaneously.
Is holy ghost confused or confused Trinitarians?
Issorait

gringrin

Why do now make a distinction between (Father & Son) them @John17:7,18 & contradict your claim @Acts 20:28?
grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2021
MaxinDHouse, janosky: There are words I have never used and claims I've never made in my discussions with you guys. Go back to every single one of my post to check. But because you have assumed my position in issues you argue from your preconceived opinions about my stance. Instead of looking at the issues presented, you prefer to be either on the defensive, refusing to directly answer questions or on the other hand attack the other person.

I have stretched myself in responding to janosky in spite of his odd ways but it seems one would have to give up on him.

I'm happy though that MaxinDHouse has an area of agreement with me: that both Jehovah and Jesus are 'the First and the Last'.

That 'First and the Last' who was dead, and now alive for ever and ever (Rev. 1:17-18) is the same Lamb whose blood bought his church. Maybe he will better understand that.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:

MaxInDHouse, janosky: There are words I have never used and claims I've never made in my discussions with you guys. Go back to every single one of my post to check. But because you have assumed my position in issues you argue from your preconceived opinions about my stance. Instead of looking at the issues presented, you prefer to be either on the defensive, refusing to directly answer questions or on the other hand attack the other person.

I have stretched myself in responding to janosky in spite of his odd ways but it seems one would have to give up on him.

I'm happy though that MaxinDHouse has an area of agreement with me: that both Jehovah and Jesus are 'the First and the Last'.

That 'First and the Last' who was dead, and now alive for ever and ever (Rev. 1:17-18) is the same Lamb whose blood bought his church. Maybe he will better understand that.

There is nothing like agreement between you and i!

Jehovah and Jesus were together when badness began and both of them will surely see the end of badness. One of them died for three days and the other (who never died) having the power to do and undo raised him from the dead so it means they can't be the same person!

My stand remains that all the religions on this planet have their doctrines even though some claims they're denominations of the same religion yet their doctrines still contradicts while many don't even believe (trust) the same book, each of them have different books they regard as "HOLY"
So to unravel the mystery one first century Jewish carpenter who later became a teacher said:

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit! Matthew 7:15-18

This simply means each religion will continue to argue that they know God so for an honest hearted and sincere individual to ascertain the authenticity of the group practicing pure worship all we need is the result of their faith! James 2:18-26

Whoever is not ready to do this can continue arguing with all the religions in the world! Titus 3:9

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There is nothing like agreement between you and i!

Jehovah and Jesus were together when badness began and both of them will surely see the end of badness. One of them died for three days and the other (who never died) having the power to do and undo raised him from the dead so it means they can't be the same person!

My stand remains that all the religions on this planet have their doctrines even though some claims they're denominations of the same religion yet their doctrines still contradicts while many don't even believe (trust) the same book, each of them have different books they regard as "HOLY"
So to unravel the mystery one first century Jewish carpenter who later became a teacher said:

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit! Matthew 7:15-18

This simply means each religion will continue to argue that they know God so for an honest hearted and sincere individual to ascertain the authenticity of the group practicing pure worship all we need is the result of their faith! James 2:18-26

Whoever is not ready to do this can continue arguing with all the religions in the world! Titus 3:9

May you have PEACE! smiley

You seem ever so eager to quickly respond to others. We are not talking about
"when badness began and both of them will surely see the end of badness."
Unless you're saying that the title 'First and the Last' means what you're saying up there. But then you need to show us FROM SCRIPTURE how that is so.

Can you answer these in the affirmative:
Is Jehovah 'The First and the Last'?
Is Jesus also 'The First and the Last'?

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:

You seem ever so eager to quickly respond to others. We are not talking about

Unless you're saying that the title 'First and the Last' means what you're saying up there. But then you need to show us FROM SCRIPTURE how that is so.

Can you answer these in the affirmative:
Is Jehovah 'The First and the Last'?
Is Jesus also 'The First and the Last'?

You can present a better interpretation of the "FIRST AND THE LAST"
I have given you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the phrase but if you don't agree then go ahead and give a better interpretation. But remember that life will never seize in God's Kingdom so try to figure out who will be the "LAST" when we all live forever! John 3:16 smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can present a better interpretation of the "FIRST AND THE LAST"
I have given you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the phrase but if you don't agree then go ahead and give a better interpretation. But remember that life will never seize in God's Kingdom so try to figure out who will be the "LAST" when we all live forever! John 3:16 smiley

MaxinDHouse, I am not talking about any interpretation. All I'm asking is:
Do you believe that:
Jehovah is 'The First and the Last'?
And also that Jesus too is 'The First and the Last'?

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:

Do you believe that:
Only both of them knew the beginning of badness and only the two of them can resolve it as in end it! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
The problem with Trinitarians is inadequate knowledge!

When talking about PREACHING and TEACHING only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have what it takes to convince a listener regarding what we believe.
Jehovah and Jesus are two separate persons so if both of them claims to be "FIRST AND LAST" then a fully competent and completely equipped Bible Scholar should substantiate what that means not just quoting out of context.
Jehovah made the first creature (Archangel Michael) who later became Jesus Christ and with him God created all other things.
Satan is one of the first set of spirit beings that were created and he is the origin of badness. So if Jehovah and Jesus claims to be the "first and last" it couldn't have mean anything other than those who knew the beginning and ending of something. Since many intelligent creatures (angels and humans) will have life without end then it means that God and Jesus who knew the beginning of Satan (who is the Genesis of badness) both already know how Satan will end and they will make it happen.

That's the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're quoting Mr Sajenaija. But if you have a better interpretation please go ahead and explain. Don't just assume that TRINITY apologists following your thread are enough to prove you understood what you're quoting! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Do you believe that:
You and your Father have the same first name & last name, are you your Father?

More than one Mary Magdalene was in the scriptures,are they the same being?

[b]John 20:17, Did Jesus not tell you his Father have no Father?

Matthew 28:18 & John 17:7, can you name what his Father did not give to Jesus?

Trinity GIBBERISH dey Robb brain sha[/b]
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
TenQ:

Yet, your brain will not tell you your Bible says his Father appointed Jesus as judge grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:
MaxinDHouse, janosky: There are words I have never used and claims I've never made in my discussions with you guys. Go back to every single one of my post to check. But because you have assumed my position in issues you argue from your preconceived opinions about my stance.
This is your usual rant.
Present the proof.
sagenaija:

Instead of looking at the issues presented, you prefer to be either on the defensive, refusing to directly answer questions or on the other hand attack the other person.
I have always answered your questions & claims with verses you can verify in your own Bible & confirm it's authenticity.
If you have any proof, bring it up.
Everyone will see it
This is a public forum.
sagenaija:

You said God has blood @ Acts20:28, your Trinity devotees led by the same holy ghost that leads you said no, his son has blood. Pontius Pilate confirmed that.
Jesus himself confirmed that.
Paul confirmed that.
But you are telling this public forum that Paul contradicts himself.
Let me ask you:
is it odd to believe the evidences of Jesus, Paul, Pontius Pilate and God's evidence "this is my Son @ Matthew 3:17?

sagenaija:

3 questions for you:
Matthew 27:46, did God die ?
Revelation 12:10-11,Is God Almighty the Lamb?
Which of your 3 deities is the Lamb?

grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Janosky:

This is your usual rant.
Present the proof.
I have always answered your questions & claims with verses you can verify in your own Bible & confirm it's authenticity.
.If you have any proof, bring it up.
Everyone will see it
This is a public forum.
You said God has blood @ Acts20:28, your Trinity devotees led by the same holy ghost that leads you said no, his son has blood. Pontius Pilate confirmed that.
Paul confirmed that.
Let me ask you:
is it odd to believe the evidences of Jesus, Paul, Pontius Pilate and God's evidence "this is my Son @ Matthew 3:17?

Is God Almighty the Lamb?
grin grin

He's always going after any religion that stands out, he keeps quoting the Qu'ran after Muslims instead of concentrating on the lots and lots of contradictions in his own religion.
Now he wants to come after JWs for claiming they're the only group worshiping their God.
That's why i keep telling him to present a better performing group instead of arguing here and there expecting confused trinitarians whose teaching is causing conflicts among themselves to start hailing him for aimlessly arguing up and down! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Janosky:

This is your usual rant.
Present the proof.

If you have any proof, bring it up.
Everyone will see it
This is a public forum.

Paul confirmed that.
Let me ask you:

3 questions for you:
Matthew 27:46, did God die ?
Revelation 12:10-11,Is God Almighty the Lamb?

grin grin

Where did I say God has blood? Show us or show yourself to be the liar.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Only both of them knew the beginning of badness and only the two of them can resolve it as in end it! smiley

MaxinDHouse!
You must be parting yourself on the back for what you you chunning out here.
The SIMPLE questions were about whether the TITLE stated APPLIED to both Jehovah and Jesus.
In answering, you are EXPLAINING the title and not stating WHO it belongs to.
If you were in an exam do you think you'd be given a pass mark?

When you first answered 'Yes' to both on a previous occasion you did not know the implication. When you were now exposed to it, you decided to err on the side of taking an opposing view to an 'opponent'.

But we are sure you know deep inside of you that you are running away from correctly answering the questions.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
sagenaija:

MaxinDHouse!
You must be parting yourself on the back for what you you chunning out here.
The SIMPLE questions were about whether the TITLE stated APPLIED to both Jehovah and Jesus.
In answering, you are EXPLAINING the title and not stating WHO it belongs to.
If you were in an exam do you think you'd be given a pass mark?

When you first answered 'Yes' to both on a previous occasion you did not know the implication. When you were now exposed to it, you decided to err on the side of taking an opposing view to an 'opponent'.

But we are sure you know deep inside of you that you are running away from correctly answering the questions.

The HERITAGE of God's people is standing alone as an organized people, our pass mark comes from our God {Isaiah 54:17} so if you're not ready to explain what the scriptures say.
It's better you keep your beliefs to yourself and i keep mine to myself! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are correct
God warned everyone don't add to the scriptures don't remove also

So just because the place looks strange and heavy does not mean we should add to it leave it like it is

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood

God purchased his people with his own blood

But JW say Jesus is God so why are they crying over this place

The thing is this shows it talking about God Almighty that why they add son to their evil translation

Glory to our God Almighty who purchased us with his blood

According to Bishop LIENUS and him fellow Trinitarian devotee, Sagenaija grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Where did I say God has blood? Show us or show yourself to be the liar.
Sagenaija made a comment at 6:42pm on 26th August,2021 and your Trinity devotees friend, Bishop Kingsley responded at 7:09pm.
Two questions for Sagenaija:
In the screenshot,is Bishop Kingsley LYING against you?
According to your post on 27th August,2021, @10:05pm, does God have blood to purchase you?

The incontrovertible evidence proven that Sagenaija says God have blood to purchase him (Sagenaija).
Bishop Kingsley agreed grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Janosky just put handcuffs for their hands like sey them be partners in crime!
Well if their God died our own Jehovah is alive always, He gave us His Son i repeat "His Sons" in order to save the world out of Love! John 3:16-18

That's why i keep telling them that our God is not the same as their God! wink

Janosky:

Sagenaija made a comment at 6:42pm on 26th August,2021 and your Trinity devotees friend, Bishop Kingsley responded at 7:09pm.
Two questions for Sagenaija:
In the screenshot,is Bishop Kingsley LYING against you?
According to your post on 27th August,2021, @10:05pm, does God have blood to purchase you?

The incontrovertible evidence proven that Sagenaija says God have blood to purchase him (Sagenaija).
Bishop Kingsley agreed grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Godly Standards In Dating And Relationships / Nigerians - Please HELP!! / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.