Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ (7544 Views)

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Janosky:

Sagenaija likes lengthy comments.
I try to respond to segment each point & respond to him.
Don't mind him, he's just deceiving himself.
He's been trying to avoid explanation of verses just to impose his TRINITY dogma on the issue, now the time has come for him to answer straightforward questions he wants to twist things:

The two questions that will expose his trinity dogmatic doctrine:

[1]Is Jesus a messenger of God?

YES or NO

[2]Did God say Jesus is His Son?

YES or NO

No trinitarian can answer these two without stammering because once you acknowledge Jesus as a messenger of God that the Bible called him and God's own declaration saying Jesus is His son, you will need more than ten pages to twist the truth in order to explain how the messenger himself is the one who sent the messenger! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can you now see how woefully you failed to practice what you've been demanding?

The two questions again:

[1]Is Jesus a messenger of God?
YES or NO is the simple answer required.

YES or NO then we can further the discussion.

undecided

Since, according to you, I "woefully failed" why not provide the answer?
What makes you think I 'know' your answer since I've not gone through your "toddler" school?
Please provide the answer so that next time I would know how to answer.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Janosky:

Trinitarians twisting of the holy scriptures.
@ Phillipians 2:6,Would holy spirit give Paul a revelation conflicting with John 14:28? grin cheesy
1 Error:
There is no Theiotes (nature) at Philippians 2:7
Greek morphé (meaning "Form"wink is NOT nature.
2 Error:
John 14:28, Jesus says he has no equality with God his Father.
Therefore, Jesus can not use equality that does NOT exist to his own advantage.
Your fellow Trinitarian devotee,Bill Mounce Greek word for word Interlinear proven your NIV twisting fraudulent.

grin grin
Philippians 2:6
Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament
who
hos

although

he

was
hyparchō

in
en

the

form
morphē

of

God
theos

did
hēgeomai

not
ou

regard
hēgeomai

equality
isos

with

God
theos

a

thing

to

be
eimi

grasped
harpagmos

4 different evidences against your NIV Trinitarian version:
#1.
The Jewish language Masoretic Text of Psalms 45:6-7, "Thy throne given to God"
Hebrews 1:8-9 is a copy of Psalms 45:6-7.

Psalms 45:6-7, the Catholic Jerusalem Bible, staunch Trinitarians. grin grin

The Message Bible,Moffat Bible &other Trinity worshippers @Psalms45:6-7 reject your Trinitarian twisting of Hebrews 1:8.

Would Paul a Jew twist a scripture he quotes from the Hebrew language scroll?
Definitely no!!
The screenshots evidences speaks volumes
grin

What is all this GIBBERISH?
Your partner wanted a one-word answer, so why go into all these?
Do your standards work only one-way; for the other person and not for yourselves?
Do you also want to fail woefully when he marks your script?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2021
sagenaija:

Since, according to you, I "woefully failed" why not provide the answer?
What makes you think I 'know' your answer since I've not gone through your "toddler" school?
Please provide the answer so that next time I would know how to answer.

Now you're ready to learn!

Question
[1]Is Jesus a MESSENGER of God?

Answer
YES! According to Jesus himself:
For God SENT not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:17 KJV
It's messengers that are SENT on errands!

Question

Answer
YES! According to the gospel account of
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

There is no country, culture or tradition where a father is equal to his son, we all know that when it comes to two persons that often claim equality it's twins born the same day as they're both conceived in the same womb at the same time.
So for God who created us in His image to have used what we are familiar with to make us understand the relationship between two persons using the term FATHER and SON it's evident that one is far GREATER in everything than the other {John 14:28} of course a father and his son may share the same line of thought {John 10:30} just as a multitude of people can share the same line of thought {John 17:22} but one person will be the source of all the knowledge and wisdom that all the sharers are benefitting from Him! John 20:17

You may ignore all these cited verses, i used it not for you but for any follower to read and understand that JEHOVAH is a totally different person from JESUS and that they're never in the same rank just as a FATHER is not in the same rank with his SON! smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're ready to learn!

Question
[1]Is Jesus a MESSENGER of God?

Answer
YES! According to Jesus himself:
For God SENT not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:17 KJV
It's messengers that are SENT on errands!

Question

Answer
YES! According to the gospel account of
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

There is no country, culture or tradition where a father is equal to his son, we all know that when it comes to two persons that often claim equality it's twins born the same day as they're both conceived in the same womb at the same time.
So for God who created us in His image to have used what we are familiar with to make us understand the relationship between two persons using the term FATHER and SON it's evident that one is far GREATER in everything than the other {John 14:28} of course a father and his son may share the same line of thought {John 10:30} just as a multitude of people can share the same line of thought {John 17:22} but one person will be the source of all the knowledge and wisdom that all the sharers are benefitting from Him! John 20:17

You may ignore all these cited verses, i used it not for you but for any follower to read and understand that JEHOVAH is a totally different person from JESUS and that they're never in the same rank just as a FATHER is not in the same rank with his SON! smiley

But you said that the answer was to be a 'Yes' or 'No'.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2021
sagenaija:

But you said that the answer was to be a 'Yes' or 'No'.

I said so for you not others silently following this thread but the short answers are for you while the Bible verses are for interested followers who may wish to know the scriptural backings for my short answers.
So next time don't insist on what you can not do when chatting with people, you and i know very well that thousands are following this thread, therefore we need not dictate how each other should reply.
I can grasp where you are driving ~ TRINITY
And no doubt know where i'm going ~ Jesus is Archangel Michael

So there's no need twisting scriptures just go ahead and present your answer then leave the rest for the followers to learn from our discussion.

Once again Jesus is the Archangel Michael, it's not written directly in any part of the scriptures just as TRINITY is not written anywhere in the Bible. I was taught just as you were taught but i can present the PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFITS of what Michael is doing in the midst of his earthly subjects who knows the IDENTITY of their king today, you are only arguing in support of TRINITY dogma you can't present any group of people practicing what TRINITY is nor BENEFITS of your dogma anywhere! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
What is all this GIBBERISH?
Your partner wanted a one-word answer, so why go into all these?
Do your standards work only one-way; for the other person and not for yourselves?
Do you also want to fail woefully when he marks your script?
Did Janosky respond to Sagenaija's post?
Yes !!

Your straw man attempt to divert attention away from the evidences presented reeks of [b]desperation and dishonesty.

Who quote Phil 2:6 & claimed that "form" Greek morphé is "nature"?

Who quote Phil 2:6 & claimed that Jesus had equality with God conflicting with Jesus stating he had no equality with God his Father?
This comment reposted again addressed every claim Sagenaija made.
Janosky:

@ Phillipians 2:6,Would holy spirit give Paul a revelation conflicting with John 14:28?

1 Error:
2 Error:
Your fellow Trinitarian devotee,Bill Mounce Greek word for word Interlinear proven your NIV twisting fraudulent.
grin grin

who
hos

although

he

was
hyparchō

in
en

the

form
morphē

of

God
theos

did
hēgeomai

not
ou

regard
hēgeomai

equality
isos

with

God
theos

a

thing

to

be
eimi

grasped
harpagmos

4 different evidences against your NIV Trinitarian version:
#1.
The Jewish language Masoretic Text of Psalms 45:6-7, "Thy throne given to God"
Hebrews 1:8-9 is a copy of Psalms 45:6-7.

Psalms 45:6-7, the Catholic Jerusalem Bible, staunch Trinitarians. grin grin

The Message Bible,Moffat Bible &other Trinity worshippers @Psalms45:6-7 reject your Trinitarian twisting of Hebrews 1:8.

Would Paul a Jew twist a scripture he quotes from the Hebrew language scroll?
Definitely no!!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said so for you not others silently following this thread but the short answers are for you while the Bible verses are for interested followers who may wish to know the scriptural backings for my short answers.
So next time don't insist on what you can not do when chatting with people, you and i know very well that thousands are following this thread, therefore we need not dictate how each other should reply.
I can grasp where you are driving ~ TRINITY
And no doubt know where i'm going ~ Jesus is Archangel Michael

So there's no need twisting scriptures just go ahead and present your answer then leave the rest for the followers to learn from our discussion.

Once again Jesus is the Archangel Michael, it's not written directly in any part of the scriptures just as TRINITY is not written anywhere in the Bible. I was taught just as you were taught but i can present the PRACTICAL APPLICATION and BENEFITS of what Michael is doing in the midst of his earthly subjects who knows the IDENTITY of their king today, you are only arguing in support of TRINITY dogma you can't present any group of people practicing what TRINITY is nor BENEFITS of your dogma anywhere! smiley

So, you were not completely truthful.

Please don't project your flaws on others.
Those reading this thread should note the following and and see who is twisting Scriptures.

Which group TWISTED Scriptures by ADDING words like "blood of his own son" to portions of Scriptures (Acts 20:28) when clearly that is not what the Greek states? There is no 'his own son' in the Greek of that verse. So, where did JWs get what they put there and why?

The book of Hebrews clearly states that Jesus is SUPERIOR to ALL Angels. All angels are to WORSHIP him - "And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
Hebrews 1:6 NIV
Only God is to be worshipped. No angel accepts worship (Rev. 22:8-9).

The prophecy of the son to be born, given in Isaiah 9:6, said that he would be called 'mighty God' among his other names.

In John 1:18 we are CLEARLY told that the Son is HIMSELF God.
Jesus, in his humanity subjected himself to God the Father's will - "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness."
Philippians 2:6‭-‬7 NIV

His designation as 'Son' does not conote subordinate nature or QUALITY. His work of being the atoning sacrifice for the sin of mankind necessitated his designation as 'son'.

Colossians 2:9 of JW even states this about Jesus:
"in him that all the fulness of the divine qualities dwells bodily."
If 'ALL THE FULNESS' does not mean what the simple English convey then we can be certain of nothing.
Interestingly the Greek of the New Testament is exact and leaves no room for the misunderstanding many try to bring into it today.

Jehovah is the First and the Last - Isaiah 48:12.
Jesus is the First and the Last - Revelation 1:17.

Jehovah laid the foundations of the earth - Isaiah 48:13.
Jesus laid the foundations of the earth - Hebrews 1:8.

He upholds all things by himself(Hebrews1:3): something no single creature can possibly do given the complexities involved in doing that.

One can go on and on to show how Jesus Christ is God.

In Revelation 12:7 Michael is clearly distinguished from Jesus. Jesus/the Lamb are specifically mentioned there.
Maybe the JWs are yet to see this verse or if they have seen it they choose to conveniently ignore it. If there was a place to show us that the Archangel Michael is Jesus this was it but they are not the same and hence the distinction.

When people run away from the truth, like the Pharisees did, the next thing they do is to create for themselves their own systems which they run with and pat themselves on the back for being able to live by their own rules. Jesus pointed this out in the Bible when a pharisee was so excited about what he does that he then tells God, 'I am not like that........'

MaxinDHouse, you may not accept all the things stated above. If so, fine. Just hold your peace and let the followers of this thread learn. Will that be to much for you to do?
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Janosky:

Who quote Phil 2:6 & claimed that "form" Greek morphé is "nature"?

Who quote Phil 2:6 & claimed that Jesus had equality with God conflicting with Jesus stating he had no equality with God his Father?
This comment reposted again addressed every claim Sagenaija made.
Janosky:

@ Phillipians 2:6,Would holy spirit give Paul a revelation conflicting with John 14:28?

1 Error:
2 Error:
grin grin

[/b]

Fluttering janosky as usual!

1. The Greek 'Theiotes' means 'nature' in English?
2. Was Jesus in his humanity expected to express all his pre-incarnate nature?

"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him."
John 5:22‭-‬23 NIV

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Fluttering janosky as usual!

1. The Greek 'Theiotes' means 'nature' in English?
2. Was Jesus in his humanity expected to express all his pre-incarnate nature?

"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him."
John 5:22‭-‬23 NIV

Greek morphé " form" is holy scripture
@ Phillipians 2:6.
Desist from the temptation to REMOVE Greek morphé & insert "Greek 'Theiotes" , adding your own Medemede & Maggi to the holy scriptures to sweeten & justify the Trinity GIBBERISH grin grin.

The Greek word "honor" @ John 5:22-23 is applied in the same context @ Ephesians 6:1-2.

What is good for John 5:22-23 is also good for Ephesians 6:1-2 grin grin.

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Janosky:

Greek morphé " form" is holy scripture
@ Phillipians 2:6.
Desist from the temptation to REMOVE Greek morphé & insert "Greek 'Theiotes" , adding your own Medemede & Maggi to the holy scriptures to sweeten & justify the Trinity GIBBERISH

The Greek word "honor" @ John 5:22-23 is applied in the same context @ Ephesians 6:1-2.

What is good for John 5:22-23 is also good for Ephesians 6:1-2

I thought you were only a JOKER but I think you're also a nut case.
Cheers.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2021
sagenaija:
size=6pt][/size]

Those reading this thread should note the following and and see who is twisting Scriptures.

Which group TWISTED Scriptures by ADDING words like "blood of his own son" to portions of Scriptures (Acts 20:28) when clearly that is not what the Greek states? There is no 'his own son' in the Greek of that verse. So, where did JWs get what they put there and why?
The holy Scriptures interprete holy scriptures
"His own" @Acts 20:28 is a Son @Romans 8:3,32. Paul knows where where he learnt that.
Luke 9:35 & Matthew 3:16-17 , Sagenaija says God Almighty is lying.
Matthew 27:46, ,he says Jesus is lying
grin
sagenaija:

The book of Hebrews clearly states that Jesus is SUPERIOR to ALL Angels.
Hebrews 1:4,key word "he (Jesus) inherited"
Matthew 28:18,key word "given" to Jesus.
John 17:7,key word "Everything Jesus have is Given to Jesus.
Jesus no get am before before

sagenaija:

All angels are to WORSHIP him - "And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
Revelation 22:8-9, the angel said Jesus is correct @ Matthew 4:10, worship only the God of Jesus @ Revelation3:12 in heaven
sagenaija:

The prophecy of the son to be born, given in Isaiah 9:6, said that he would be called 'mighty God' among his other names.
Luke 22:69 NIV = Isaiah 9:6 NIV
"the son of man sitting at the right hand of the mighty God."
Isaiah 9:6 & Luke 22:69 NIV , Sagenaija is a confirmed Polytheist worshipping 2 mighty Gods. grin grin grin
sagenaija:

"Himself" is a misleading insert alien to Greek John 1:18. grin
sagenaija:

Jesus, in his humanity subjected himself to God the Father's will -
1 Corinthians 15:24-28,45 NLT, Jesus the life giving spirit is a subject in heaven under his God & Father.
sagenaija:

"Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness."
Philippians 2:6‭-‬7 NIV
We have already proven that the rendition of Phillipians 2,:6 is doctored.
Greek morphé form is not Theiotes.
John 14,:28 , Jesus said no equality with God.
sagenaija:

His designation as 'Son' does not conote subordinate nature or QUALITY. His work of being the atoning sacrifice for the sin of mankind necessitated his designation as 'son'.
1 Corinthians 15:24-28 in heaven , your Bible refuted your claim.
sagenaija:

If 'ALL THE FULNESS' does not mean what the simple English convey then we can be certain of nothing.
Interestingly the Greek of the New Testament is exact and leaves no room for the misunderstanding many try to bring into it today.
Colossians 2:10,& 2 Peter 1:4, the same fullness bestowed on believers. Is a human God Almighty?
sagenaija:

[s]Jesus laid the foundations of the earth - Hebrews 1:8.[/s]
He upholds all things by himself(Hebrews1:3): something no single creature can possibly do given the complexities involved in doing that.
John 17:7 & Matthew 28:18, Who gave Jesus that power & authority ?
what does Jesus have that he did not receive?
Absolutely nothing!
sagenaija:

Revelation 3:12, there is only one God in heaven. Jesus is his servant.
1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus belongs to his God.
Everything belongs to his God.
sagenaija:

In Revelation 12:7 Michael is clearly distinguished from Jesus. Jesus/the Lamb are specifically mentioned there.
Maybe the JWs are yet to see this verse or if they have seen it they choose to conveniently ignore it. If there was a place to show us that the Archangel Michael is Jesus this was it but they are not the same and hence the distinction.
Revelation12:7
"Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back."

Sagenaija is LYING grin

sagenaija:

When people run away from the truth, like the Pharisees did, the next thing they do is to create for themselves their own systems which they run with and pat themselves on the back for being able to live by their own rules. Jesus pointed this out in the Bible when a pharisee was so excited about what he does that he then tells God, 'I am not like that........'

MaxinDHouse, you may not accept all the things stated above. If so, fine. Just hold your peace and let the followers of this thread learn. Will that be to much for you to do?
Whenever you type GIBBERISH JWs dey see am well well grin
1 Thessalonians 4:16 & John 5:28, the same spirit raises the dead.
IYKYK
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by johnw47: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Act 20:28  Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

the term: "his own son" is not in that verse, and neither is "God" in that verse,
it's "the church of God"

and
"the church of God" never purchased "the church of God" with it's own blood
so who is the He in that verse that purchased the church of God with His own blood

He "the Holy Spirit"/the word of God who became The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ,
He purchased the church with His own blood

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2021
sagenaija:

Those reading this thread should note the following and and see who is twisting Scriptures. Which group TWISTED Scriptures by ADDING words like "blood of his own son" to portions of Scriptures (Acts 20:28) when clearly that is not what the Greek states? There is no 'his own son' in the Greek of that verse. So, where did JWs get what they put there and why?

When people talk about ADDITION it simply means what has no bearing on matters at hand not what is related to the matter.
It is God who sent His only begotten Son so that everyone exercising faith in the sacrifice of the lamb of God may gain everlasting life.
[1]So is it God's blood or that of His son that was shed to redeem mankind?
[2]Is God the same person as the Lamb of God?
[3]Between God and the Lamb of God whose blood was shed?

If you've ever been to a court as a witness you will understand what this means, because those listening to you wants to get the sense of what you're saying not just complications. smiley
sagenaija:

The book of Hebrews clearly states that Jesus is SUPERIOR to ALL Angels. All angels are to WORSHIP him - "And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
God is the Almighty, then the Bible referred to all other spirit beings as "sons of God" and the Bible clearly addressed an angel Michael as the "Archangel" who is superior to all other angels (spirit sons of God)
There is nothing difficult to decipher in that.
The title "Archangel" is enough to tell you that this angel is SUPERIOR to all others.
The word mistranslated there is OBEISANCE not WORSHIP, God's word says all the angels in heaven must OBEY this one because he has done something that gladdens the heart of the Almighty so that the Almighty now gave him a higher position {Matthew 28:18} Paul clearly stated that the one given this position is still under the one who elevated him! 1Corinthians 15:27-28
sagenaija:

Jesus, in his humanity subjected himself to God the Father's will - "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." Philippians 2:6‭-‬7 NIV
Isaiah's record clearly shows that this son will be called the Prince of Peace and we all know that a prince is the son of a King, the title MIGHTY differs from ALMIGHTY!
Archangel Michael has been with God from the beginning of creation, in fact he is the first to be created and he worked with his father to create all other things {Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to Colossians 1:15-16} so when he was transformed into human he lowered himself and never treated humans as if he took part in creating us. That's the import of what you're quoting my friend!
sagenaija:

This is either your PERSONAL opinion or what you thought based on the concept you chose (TRINITY) so you need to substantiate on that to help your listeners it's none of my own business since it's not written in God's word.
sagenaija:

The fullness of God's image that we need to put on as children of God. Remember we were created in the image of God {Genesis 1:26-27} but after sin we fall short of that glory {Romans 3:23} so for that glory to return we need a role model to whom we have to keep looking in order for us to put on that personality that befits the image of God once again {Ephesians 4:22-24} that's what Paul is saying about Jesus through whom we can learn all the qualities we've lost after man's fall from glory. He is the firstborn and he never loose that glory unlike our biological father (Adam) through whom we became sinners. So had it been Adam never sinned we wouldn't have had any business with Jesus because Adam is also the fullness of the image of God when he was created! Luke 3:38 compare to 1Corinthians 15:45
sagenaija:

Jesus laid the foundations of the earth - Hebrews 1:8.
They're both there when Satan initiated the rebellion and both of them will certainly be there when Satan is destroyed so they know the BEGINNING and ENDING of badness, that's the import of the beginning and ending you may expatiate further if you understand better but don't mix TRINITY dogma with it because i for one will not buy it!
God laid the foundation of the earth through His Son whom He was commanding to do the works so if the Bible say God and Archangel Michael laid the foundation of the earth we know what that means!
sagenaija:

Your problem is complicating issues for yourself by quoting and adding your own meaning to what you quoted but then you can't point or present the works of your faith {James 2:18} isn't that enough to help you realize that your so called faith is futile? James 2:26
sagenaija:

And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled. Revelations 12:7
Apart from Satan who is heading the fallen angels (demons) Archangel Michael is the only angel ever mentioned having his own angels just as Jesus told us that he has his angels {Matthew 25:31} so if you want to prove that Jesus differs from Archangel Michael please present another verse in the scriptures that says any other person has his own angels apart from these two.
sagenaija:

Of course Satan's agents do create their own system of rule and standards but it can never produce the qualities of God's Holy Spirit: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
Satan's agents can never make people forgo politics and racism which are the major tools in Satan's hand to make people gather and carry weapons to destroy one another. Revelations 6:3-4
So you can accuse God's people and call them names, just know that wisdom is justified by her children {Luke 7:35} and by their FRUITS we will be able to distinguish between religionists following the footsteps of Jesus' Apostles and those following the footsteps of ancient Jewish Pharisees! Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2021
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
Hebrews 1:5 NIV

If God never ever called an angel his Son, then no angel - no matter the ranking - can be the Son.

This verse clearly states that.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
sagenaija:
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

If God never ever called an angel his Son, then no angel - no matter the ranking - can be the Son.

Then who are the sons of God at Jobs 38:7?

I told you that the book (Bible) belongs to us if you're proving stubborn we will leave you to continue wallowing in confusion.

God has many spirit sons (angels) but Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) is the one and only spirit son of God INTRODUCED to mankind, so don't listen to whatever any angel says, what Jesus said that has been recorded is the final. That's the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the verse you're quoting. Galatians 1:8
God has many spirit sons (angels) in heaven! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
sagenaija:

Amplified Bible
"Now there was a day when the sons of God (angels) came to present themselves before the LORD JEHOVAH, and Satan (adversary, accuser) also came among them."

Job 1:6 and Job 2:1 , please delete from your Bible.
grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
John 10:30‭-‬36‭, ‬38 NIV

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
sagenaija:
I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.” Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
John 10:30‭-‬36‭, ‬38 NIV

John 17:21
21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

According to your claim @John 10:38, your Trinity is the Father, Jesus & the disciple @ John17:21 grin grin grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:21
21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

According to your claim @John 10:38, your Trinity is the Father, Jesus & the disciple @ John17:21 grin grin grin grin

He is lost in thoughts like Shadeyinka who thought he could condemned God's people when he's not even competent enough to handle the scriptures! smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He is lost in thoughts like Shadeyinka who thought he could condemned God's people when he's not even competent enough to handle the scriptures! smiley

My Bro good, beautiful morning to you.
We praise Jah for His loyal love endures forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2021
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2021
sagenaija:

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV

You keep dancing round the circus like a clown.

The Bible book of John Chapter 1 talked about two personalities, one sent the other so stop deceiving yourself with TRINITY dogma it's not leading you and billions taking it seriously anywhere, that's why none of you can present a performing group of worshipers in the name of TRINITY! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2021
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Colossians 2:9 NIV

It is in Jesus that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily.

'All the FULNESS' means full measure. Completeness. Lacking in nothing. The state of being complete with the divine quality.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2021
sagenaija:
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Colossians 2:9 NIV

It is in Jesus that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily.

'All the FULNESS' means full measure. Completeness. Lacking in nothing. The state of being complete with the divine quality.

That's exactly what Adam is before his fall! Luke 3:38
That's why the scriptures say all humans have sinned and fall short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} otherwise we would have had the fullness as well.

For your information, let us create man in our own image {Genesis 1:26} simply means we are like God exactly before Adamic sin! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's exactly what Adam is before his fall! Luke 3:38
That's why the scriptures say all humans have sinned and fall short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} otherwise we would have had the fullness as well.

For your information, let us create man in our own image {Genesis 1:26} simply means we are like God exactly before Adamic sin! smiley
Colossians 2:10, 2 Peter 1:4, John 17:24,the fullness of divine nature (theoites) was given to the disciples to live in heaven with Jesus & rule with him in God's kingdom.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Janosky:

Colossians 2:10, 2 Peter 1:4, John 17:24,the fullness of divine nature (theoites) was given to the disciples to live in heaven with Jesus & rule with him in God's kingdom.

What misinformed churchgoers don't realize is we wouldn't have needed Jesus nor his blood if not for Adam (our biological father) who disobeyed God. So laying undue emphasis on the nature of Christ wouldn't have being if we remain as children of God From the beginning. smiley
The Christ came because countless innocent soul have been sold as slaves to sin and we are helpless {Psalms 49:7-9} otherwise we supposed to be PERFECT sons of God!
Jesus can only relate with those who has been anointed with God's Holy Spirit as his brothers because these ones will share equal rights in heaven with Jesus as rulers under God's Kingdom, he only heads them as the Lamb whose blood opened the door for them to regain what was lost! smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by johnw47: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What misinformed churchgoers don't realize is we wouldn't have needed Jesus nor his blood if not for Adam (our biological father) who disobeyed God. So laying undue emphasis on the nature of Christ wouldn't have being if we remain as children of God From the beginning. smiley
The Christ came because countless innocent soul have been sold as slaves to sin and we are helpless {Psalms 49:7-9} otherwise we supposed to be PERFECT sons of God!
Jesus can only relate with those who has been anointed with God's Holy Spirit as his brothers because these ones will share equal rights in heaven with Jesus as rulers under God's Kingdom, he only heads them as the Lamb whose blood opened the door for them to regain what was lost! smiley

deluded and deceiving yourself false jw mad max

truly, habitually lying false jw's can never have the Spirit of Truth living in them
plus your same line of thought as fraud jw janosky, blaspheming the Holy Spirit (dogheads):

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2021
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
John 1:1‭-‬3

Without him (Jesus) nothing was made that has been made. In other words, not even one thing came into existence apart from him. No created thing or being (angelic or human) came into existence without his doing.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
sagenaija:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
John 1:1‭-‬3

Without him (Jesus) nothing was made that has been made. In other words, not even one thing came into existence apart from him. No created thing or being (angelic or human) came into existence without his doing.

Proverbs 8:22-31 already explained that John only pointed to the personality speaking @ Proverbs 8! smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Explanation of Proverbs 8:22
The Bible uses many speech languages in it. In Proverbs 8:22 what we see is the PERSONIFICATION of WISDOM.
The first three verses of the same chapter it is wisdom speaking but here described as a woman. It does not mean it is an actual woman. It's referring to an attribute: in this case an attribute of God.

In Proverbs 8:24&25 the 'birth' of wisdom does not refer to lack of prior existence of wisdom IN God.
Psalm 51:5 David was already in the mother's womb before he was brought forth. The day he was 'brought forth' was not the day he started life as a human being. His biological existence started months prior. In the same way wisdom existed in God before its expression.
In Proverbs 2:6 we again see the use of metaphor to talk about wisdom.

1 Corinthians 1:24 Jesus is also said to be the POWER of God. By calling Jesus the power of God it means he is eternal - Rom.1:20. God's power is divine - 2 Peter 1:3.

A disregard of the figure of speech used in any portion of Scripture can lead to a wrong interpretation and ultimately a wrong understanding of that portion. Some deliberately do so in order to distort Scriptures, but they do that to their own destruction (2 Peter 3:16).
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
sagenaija:
Explanation of Proverbs 8:22
The Bible uses many speech languages in it. In Proverbs 8:22 what we see is the PERSONIFICATION of WISDOM.
The first three verses of the same chapter it is wisdom speaking but here described as a woman. It does not mean it is an actual woman. It's referring to an attribute: in this case an attribute of God.

In Proverbs 8:24&25 the 'birth' of wisdom does not refer to lack of prior existence of wisdom IN God.
Psalm 51:5 David was already in the mother's womb before he was brought forth. The day he was 'brought forth' was not the day he started life as a human being. His biological existence started months prior. In the same way wisdom existed in God before its expression.
In Proverbs 2:6 we again see the use of metaphor to talk about wisdom.

1 Corinthians 1:24 Jesus is also said to be the POWER of God. By calling Jesus the power of God it means he is eternal - Rom.1:20. God's power is divine - 2 Peter 1:3.

A disregard of the figure of speech used in any portion of Scripture can lead to a wrong interpretation and ultimately a wrong understanding of that portion. Some deliberately do so in order to distort Scriptures, but they do that to their own destruction (2 Peter 3:16).

Personification is what you call it but others take it literally so to know who got it right, just present a group of people in whose midst the so called WISDOM is working out something BENEFITIAL! Matthew 7:16-18; James 2:18-26

In the absence of that, keep your interpretation while i keep mine! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Book Of Bible Stories. / Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.