Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (21823 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Capitan Ogogoro, you are on the tear!!! I guess Anioma is now Ijaw or Yoruba word.
anioma is not any Igbo word, stop lying to misled the public...
anioma is an initial, an abbreviation words.....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:

Capitan Ogogoro, which one is initial? Do you mean anioma is an acronym?

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
if we are talking poverty tribe in this nigeria, then igbo come first..... igbo and poverty is like 5&6...... insignificant igbo tribe

even yourself doesn't believe this lie.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Capitan Ogogoro, which one is initial? Do you mean anioma is an acronym?
exactly... an acronym....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by cheruv: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Liebermantic:

Bayelsa State was created for Ijaw..Why didn't Ijaw clans in Rivers join their brothers in the new state?
Are they afraid of Something?
Most Kalabari and Okrika people do not see themselves as Ijaw people
How'd Karabarị and Okirika be carved to Bayelsa when they're heavily soaked with Igboid elements
The Bayelsa state creation is one area that Zik showed his political acumen, by ensuring that the only Ijo like tribes left in Rivers State are those that are heavily impregnated with Igboid elements.
The Karabarị have been ruled themselves by the Amakịrị dynasty since the 1700s, and the dynasty itself migrated from Igboland whilst the Okirika themselves migrated from Ndọkị land(around that Afam area) and till today speak a creolized form of Ndọkị that has differentiated considerably from the mainstream.

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
exactly... an acronym....

Okay, Capitan Ogogoro, pull out your Ijaw education to explain Anioma as an acronym.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by cheruv: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
Anịọma means good land
Anị = land
Ọma = good
Unlike in English, the Igbo adjective usually comes after the noun

As an Ijo, you shouldn't be arguing on what you don't know kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Liebermantic: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
you can go to Ndoki land and confirmed yourself.....

how many time should Ndokis tell you they are Ijaws before you guys will finally accepted?

i wont be here defending if ndokis had said they are Igbos....
I haven't forgotten... You're an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker..Go and drink to intoxication and continue shouting "our Oyel"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
eduj:

even yourself doesn't believe this lie.
guy whose tribe grown up men hawking and pushing wheelbarro on streets..?..are they not Igbos?

why are your women running away from the south east to bayelsa rivers and delta to get survival? guy dont be misled
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
cheruv:

Anịọma means good land
Anị = land
Ọma = good

For the use of the word, "Ijo" in this discuss, you are really the son of the soil. I try not educate the stiffs.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Liebermantic: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
An acronym that is meaningful to Ndi Anioma..
They are Igbo-speaking groups of Delta State
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Easternmind(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
guy dont fight a lost battle...Ndokis are pure Ijaws are not denying their Ijawness....
i wonder how you will twisted their minds to reject their loving great ethnic of Ijaw.?..
ofcourse there is no way....
just accept your biafra with 5states....
You've been decieved all your life by your people,Ndoki was never and can never be Ijaw,their language and tradition sounds nothing like ijaw.I suggest the ijaws grow from where ever you are like bayelsa,do something better with your life's and stop claiming peoples lifes,the same thing you did in Edo state to their land but was singled out.Grow bayelsa and other Ijaw inhabited lands,it's not only oil that is used to grow a peoples economy as you guys have been screaming about it since.

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Liebermantic: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
guy whose tribe grown up men hawking and pushing wheelbarro on streets..?..are they not Igbos?

why are your women running away from the south east to bayelsa rivers and delta to get survival? guy dont be misled
Tell.me one area Ijaw is dominating in Nigeria apart from militancy and pipeline vandalism?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:

When I grew in Igweocha, the waterside was the residential areas for the Ijaw peeps. They were wood splitters, handymen and night soil men, I mean those who were not lazy and drunkard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Liebermantic:

Tell.me one area Ijaw is dominating in Nigeria apart from militancy and pipeline vandalism?

Laziness!!! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Easternmind(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
If you say anioma is not an Igbo word,then it means you know nothing about Igbo people to start with.Go to anioma land and tell them "anioma" is not an Igbo word lets see.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:

Most of the trading in bayelsa top cities is done by igbo's, the economy in bayelsa is Igbo driven.
I have been to most financial hubs in Nigeria and yet I haven't come across ijaws making waves.

That should tell you that something is wrong with you people on a fundamental level.

in academics you guys are non-existent,in business ? haba ,even the abandoned property your tribe stole after the war, they have sold off most of them in pH city

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Liebermantic: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
then what also stop Ijaws from delta and edo joining the bayelsa? use small sense to talk na
Bayelsa State was created for Ijaw to enable other marginalized minorities in Rivers State to have a breath of fresh air... So any groups in Rivers State that claim to be Ijaw do so for political gains...No Ijaw in Rivers State..

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Easternmind:

If you say anioma is not an Igbo word,then it means you know nothing about Igbo people to start with.Go to anioma land and tell them "anioma" is not an Igbo word lets see.
you are an ignorant.... listen to we and be freed from ignorancy....
anioma is not a tribe nor even a word, but a politically composed name..... you just shoutin anioma anioma, you dont even know anything about it.....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Idiko1:

When I grew in Igweocha, the waterside was the residential areas for the Ijaw peeps. They were wood splitters, handymen and night soil men, I mean those who were not lazy and drunkard.
ewoo!! my guy, so you dont know that it is igbo men that are hawking gala on the street?
you dont know it is igbo men that are pushing wheelbarrow on the street?
you dont know its igbo women that are doing ashawo works in Ijaw lands collecting payment?
you must be ignorant then...
even the money your women getting from ashawo works in Ijaw land is bigger than what you getting from selling uncle wife store....
we make your women to get money...
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Liebermantic:

tell me one area Igbo is dominatin apart from drug pushing, baby factory... ritualism, 419..?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Easternmind:

You've been decieved all your life by your people,Ndoki was never and can never be Ijaw,their language and tradition sounds nothing like ijaw.I suggest the ijaws grow from where ever you are like bayelsa,do something better with your life's and stop claiming peoples lifes,the same thing you did in Edo state to their land but was singled out.Grow bayelsa and other Ijaw inhabited lands,it's not only oil that is used to grow a peoples economy as you guys have been screaming about it since.
oya go and force ndokis to be Igbo na.... Heritage grabbers
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Easternmind(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
you are an ignorant.... listen to we and be freed from ignorancy....
anioma is not a tribe nor even a word, but a politically composed name..... you just shoutin anioma anioma, you dont even know anything about it.....
You know nothing and have been brainwashed,do you know the meaning of anioma,clown?
Anioma land is Igbo land and it's an ancestral land and has been there before even ijaws stepped foot in Nigeria .
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Liebermantic:

An acronym that is meaningful to Ndi Anioma..
They are Igbo-speaking groups of Delta State
aniomas have said it long, without even countless of times that they are not Igbos....so why fighting a lost battle?
i can see that aniomas will one day slaughter you people like what ikweres did at oyigbo before you people will understand...because i can see thats the only language igbos can understand
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Liebermantic:

I haven't forgotten... You're an Ijaw lazy ogogoro, kaikai whiskey and dry gin drinker..Go and drink to intoxication and continue shouting "our Oyel"
cocaine talks... too much of sniffing cocaine is bad
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Easternmind(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
oya go and force ndokis to be Igbo na.... Heritage grabbers
Una dey land grab but you do it without proper reasoning and sense,after claiming Ndoki,your former president of Ijaw national Congress went ahead to debunk your claim of Ndoki being of Ijaw due to economic reasons.
Ijaw man,you've not explained what this below implies...

1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2021
cheruv:

Anịọma means good land
Anị = land
Ọma = good

thats not case for anioma in state here.....
anioma in delta state is an initial like as follows..
A=agbor
N=ndokwa
I=ika
O=oshimili
M=
A=
forgotten the last two... but so on.... am from delta state... you know nothing here...
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Okay, Capitan Ogogoro, pull out your Ijaw education to explain Anioma as an acronym.
A=agbor
N=ndokwa
I=ika
O=oshimili
M
A
forgotten the last two at now, but i will remember them...
dont just claim you know nothing about...
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Newton85: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Idiko1:

I can bet my last cent you have not even seen a sample question of Intelligence Quotient test. At least, I scored a genius score in the Intelligence Quotient test. I wonder aloud if this dumbass dingbat would recognize scores and their denotations from Intelligence Quotient test. Most Nigerians are fools. No pun intended sir, you are among them.

Okay, you win. Infact, your IQ rivals Einstein's. You can go and rest now.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Easternmind:

Una dey land grab but you do it without proper reasoning and sense,after claiming Ndoki,your former president of Ijaw national Congress went ahead to debunk your claim of Ndoki being of Ijaw due to economic reasons.
Ijaw man,you've not explained what this below implies...
stop typing rubbish guy... Ndoki na Ijaw.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Idiko1: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Captain8:
thats not case for anioma in state here.....
anioma in delta state is an initial like as follows..
A=agbor
N=ndokwa
I=ika
O=oshimili
M=
A=
forgotten the last two... but so on.... am from delta state... you know nothing here.. .

Capitan Ogogoro, you did not forget anything. It simply does not exist. It is foolhardy to pick certain towns and communities in Delta State to form your pipe dream of anioma as acronym. What of A for Asaba instead of Agbor? What happened to Ukwuani?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Easternmind:

You know nothing and have been brainwashed,do you know the meaning of anioma,clown?
Anioma land is Igbo land and it's an ancestral land and has been there before even ijaws stepped foot in Nigeria .
you just hear people say the name and you start shouting it without doing little research.... Igbo youths too ignorant...here is the anioma...
A=agbor
N=ndokwa
I=ika
O=osimili
M
A
but i have forgotten the last two...
am from delta.... you from far away south east know nothing here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Tanker Drivers Will Pay For Blocking Kaduna-abuja Road / Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.