Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (21617 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction / The Funny Thing About This Bonny/Opobo Argument / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by theTranslator: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:

You think your ego blackmail work on Wednesdays?
My dear if making firm stance on my land is called stealing and makes me a fool then I am a foolish thief.
Ubani and Opobo are not negotiable.
You can negotiate Lagos with Bini and Ijaw not us. We don't tolerate stupidity
okay na
e go shock una
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by OfoIgbo: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
RobbStark:

First of, Peterside isn't the most prominent politician in Opobo, if he was, he wud have won his Local govt for his party in the 2015 general elections. Not even an assembly member from his party in his constituency won in the senatorial zone.

Reason why he didn't win the gov election.
He did that to gather votes of the ibos who reside in Rivers State but he failed woefully.

You didn't lecture nothing cos it's a known fact that you ibos are looking for what isn't there for you.

Never confuse a man who speaks with both sides of his mouth.
Since peterside is an Ibo man, let him come to the east and you guys shud give him the governorship he craves for.

Like I said earlier, all this noise is just here in Nland nowhere else.
Ibos are in bonny doing their biz, once they have never made this rant else they will be chased out forever.

Make una know una boundary e get why

You guys wanted me to name an Opobo man that claims being Igbo, i just supplied you with the name of a well known politician from Opobo, now you want to change the goalpost.

Then give us the name of the Opobo politician that is better known than Dakuku Peterside.

Anyway now that I have supplied Dakuku Peterside's name, and now that Opobo people have not chased him out for committing an abomination by acknowledging his roots, your argument has no basis

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by OfoIgbo: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
SaintBishop:
There is nothing like Ubani in Rivers State the name is Ibani

There is also no Obigbo LGA in Rivers state, but Obigbo people know themselves.

Unfortunately for you guys, Ndoki people are Igbos, so your machinations to claim Ubani will never succeed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Eastlink(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
no...the question is for you that thinks Ndokis are not Ijaws......

Ndokis are pure Ijaws...... Egbemas of rivers are also Ijaws from bayelsa Egbema....
Lol! Egbema my community? You need to sip more ogogoro. grin It's obvious you've drank to stupor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

There is also no Obigbo LGA in Rivers state, but Obigbo people know themselves.

Unfortunately for you guys, Ndoki people are Igbos, so your machinations to claim Ubani will never succeed
Mr man there is nothing like Ubani in Rivers state nothing like that at all. The name is Ibani, it's not anyone fault that your forefathers can't pronounce the name correctly.
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol! Egbema my community? You need to sip more ogogoro. grin It's obvious you've drank to stupor.
you are ignorant
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SlayerForever: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
SaintBishop:
Go to bonny island and call them igbo if you get mind, no be to they for Nl they chest beat anyhow.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Eastlink(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
SaintBishop:
Go to bonny island and call them igbo if you get mind, no be to they for Nl they chest beat anyhow.
The last time you made this statement about Okrika being Ijaw we saw how you were denied and beaten blue black in their Facebok forum. You didn't learn from that blunder and now want to repeat this same mistake about Bonny. Hope this dry chest you're beating won't lead to tears grin?
Now go to Bonny facebook group and call them Ijaws and you get the answer. A Bonny man only goes by one name which is Ibani or Ubani, Ijaw are unity beggars simply attaching themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

To a 3 yr old, a 12 year old is a genius. Now learn from the master.

I specifically wrote TOWN NAME. UBANI means something in Igbo, and means totally nothing in Ijaw.
Read Dr. Baikie's book written in 1850 to learn how EBANI/IBANI came into the UBANI lexicon. Please upgrade your knowledge before you start challenging me, as you are no match to Ofoigbo.

You haven't told us where the NI from UBANI or IBANI came from. I think I may have to teach you how and where town names are derived for much of ancient Africa. But let me see how parry this one, before I decide on what you need to learn
you too dey childish... oya now what is ubani mean in igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Eastlink(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
Ubani is deeply rooted in Ndoki. Okoloma the native name the people call themselves is a village in Ndoki. Any Izon connection you find in Bonny is imported and happened as a result of cultural borrowing and closeness to Brass and Kalabari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karanka:

Calm down, no be fight.
Could you explain how Ndoki is Ijaw?
if you want to know how Ndoki is Ijaw, then just rush down and asked one ndoki man...
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SlayerForever: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
SaintBishop:
And you are a igbo clown pretending to be from Etche.
I've been to Etche unity form i have not see anyone in that group address themselves as igbo, they always address themselves as Etche ethnicity! wink
[/s]

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
The last time you made this statement about Okrika being Ijaw we saw how you were denied and beaten blue black in their Facebok forum. You didn't learn from that blunder and now want to repeat this same mistake about Bonny. Hope this drycheat youare beating won't lead to tears grin?
Now go to Bonny facebook group and call them Ijaws and you get the answer. A Bonny man only goes by one name which is Ibani or Ubani, Ijaw are unity beggars simply attaching themselves.
Bloody igbo begi begi shamelss slowpoke! Have you forgotten how that same Okrika people roast Ojukwu and your rubbish biafra when your clown of a brother carry your biafra nonsense enter their group page? grin
There's nothing like Ubani, the name is ibani , meanwhile see mumu igbo monkey wey they claim Etche.

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SlayerForever: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
Captain8:
if you want to know how Ndoki is Ijaw, then just rush down and asked one ndoki man...
[/s]

Una dey try o. See gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Eastlink(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
Ask which Ndoki man. Ndoki connection has nothing to do with Ijaws. Ndoki only has connections with Opobo, Bonny and Andoni. Bonny and Opobo are Ndoki's blood and that ends it. Attachee by force Ijaws are only trying to grab Ndoki inorder to change the Bonny/Opobo origin narrative. More like if we can grab the parent, we can finally legitimize Ijaw ownership of Bonny and the only spanner to that claim is Ndoki who still holds her Igbo origin to high esteem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Eastlink(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
SaintBishop:
Bloody igbo begi begi shamelss slowpoke! Have you forgotten how that same Okrika people roast Ojukwu and your rubbish biafra when your clown of a brother carry your biafra nonsense enter their group page? grin
There's nothing like Ubani, the name is ibani , meanwhile see mumu igbo monkey wey they claim Etche.
Lol grin, you know a person is really drunk when he ascribes an origin to you inorder to win an argument. I bet the ogogoro in Delta has made you tipsy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:
If you have said that Ijaw are pure Ndoki, it would have made sense. Can an ant give birth to an Elephant?
guy ndokis are pure Ijaws......
your land grabbing will not work.....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Karanka: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
But you are the one touting it here that Ndoki is Ijaw. Why would you now refer me to someone else?
This is a faceless forum, and i could be from Ndoki. As far as I know, Ndokis identify as Igbo. They speak Igbo language. The titles of their traditional rulers are all Igbo words. They bear Igbo names majorly. So what else? I ask you again: on what basis do you say that Ndoki is Ijaw?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:

Ndoki being Ijaw?
Which kind joke would that one be?
Is Ndoki not bigger than the entire Ijaw population and otherwise both home and abroad?
I won't argue such with you. Let's concentrate on one Ndoki village
Ndokis are well known Ijaws....... go to ndoki land and tell them they are not Ijaw na....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Allen102: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
The last time you made this statement about Okrika being Ijaw we saw how you were denied and beaten blue black in their Facebok forum. You didn't learn from that blunder and now want to repeat this same mistake about Bonny. Hope this dry chest you're beating won't lead to tears grin?
Mr man Okrika people are ijaw people, i don't appreciate you mentioning my people in your bullshit stop it! You claim to be from etche or whatever so focus on it. No sane wakirike person will deny being ijaw.

10 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol grin, you know a person is really drunk when he ascribes an origin to you inorder to win an argument. I bet the ogogoro in Delta has made you tipsy.
You see how i bust your 419 igbo pig head? cheesy i go continue to they bust your Igbo bloody igbo pig, you are from Etche indeed! fake jew!

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karanka:

But you are the one touting it here that Ndoki is Ijaw. Why would you now refer me to someone else?
This is a faceless forum, and i could be from Ndoki. As far as I know, Ndokis identify as Igbo. They speak Igbo language. The titles of their traditional rulers are all Igbo words. They bear Igbo names majorly. So what else? I ask you again: on what basis do you say that Ndoki is Ijaw?
if ndokis identified themselves with Igbo, then we wont be here saying they Ijaws..because we dont beg for people to identified with us because we are not Igbos that beg...

ndokis identified themselves with their Ijaw, and reunited with their Ijaw root....and you want us to rejected them when we knew already they are our brothers....

e nor go work....ane 'firi korigha'e.....

we wont reject ndokis our brothers to strangers that adopt them

1 Like

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Allen102:
Mr man Okrika people are ijaw people, i don't appreciate you mentioning my people in your bullshit stop it! You claim to be from etche or whatever so focus on it. No sane wakirike person will deny being ijaw.
That Eastlink is not from Etche ooo, etche people don't even call themselve igbo, they go by the name Etche ethnic nationality. Don't allow that igbo clown eastlink to fool you.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Karanka: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
RobbStark:

First of, Peterside isn't the most prominent politician in Opobo, if he was, he wud have won his Local govt for his party in the 2015 general elections. Not even an assembly member from his party in his constituency won in the senatorial zone.

Reason why he didn't win the gov election.
He did that to gather votes of the ibos who reside in Rivers State but he failed woefully.

You didn't lecture nothing cos it's a known fact that you ibos are looking for what isn't there for you.

Never confuse a man who speaks with both sides of his mouth.
Since peterside is an Ibo man, let him come to the east and you guys shud give him the governorship he craves for.

Like I said earlier, all this noise is just here in Nland nowhere else.
Ibos are in bonny doing their biz, once they have never made this rant else they will be chased out forever.

Make una know una boundary e get why
Chai... Igbos don suffer o. Igbos will be chased out of Bonny? Hahaha. Just imagine an unknown person from an unknown place threatening Igbos - the great Igbo people? I blame this nation for this. If not, could you even stand face to face with an Igbo man? Guy, let this your mad*ness end on nairaland.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Ask which Ndoki man. Ndoki connection has nothing to do with Ijaws. Ndoki only has connections with Opobo, Bonny and Andoni. Bonny and Opobo are Ndoki's blood and that ends it. Attachee by force Ijaws are only trying to grab Ndoki inorder to change the Bonny/Opobo origin narrative. More like if we can grab the parent, we can finally legitimize Ijaw ownership of Bonny and the only spanner to that claim is Ndoki who still holds her Igbo origin to high esteem.
Ndokis know they are fully Ijaws and embraced their Ijawness......so why the argue again?
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Una dey try o. See gibberish.
wake up guy
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Allen102: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
SaintBishop:
That Eastlink is not from Etche ooo, etche people don't even call themselve igbo, they go by the name Etche ethnic nationality. Don't allow that igbo clown eastlink to fool you.
Whatever the case maybe, he should stop involving my people into his sh¡t!

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Graysons: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Saintbishop you are doing well. grin
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Ubani is deeply rooted in Ndoki. Okoloma the native name the people call themselves is a village in Ndoki. Any Izon connection you find in Bonny is imported and happened as a result of cultural borrowing and closeness to Brass and Kalabari.
are you a witch?
you asked me what is ubani in Ijaw and i told you despite am far away western Ijaw.........but now i ask you what the ubani mean in your claimed Igbo and you saying nonsenses.......

I used my western Ijaw dialect to interpret ubani word to you......but you cant explained any ubani word with your language...... Which show that ndokis are pure Ijaws......... Even the word okoloma is an Ijaw word....
Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by OfoIgbo: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:

Ubani means the richness of land. It can also be interpreted as large expanse of land. UBA ANI

You may have heard of Ifeanyi Ubah. His surname basically means richness or wealth or large expanse.

Obviously, the original Ndoki settlers saw large expanse of land and named it exactly that

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by SaintBishop: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Graysons:
Saintbishop you are doing well. grin
Pressing people neck is what i love doing best. tongue

Re: Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo by Captain8(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Ubani means the richness of land. It can also be interpreted as large expanse of land. UBA ANI

You may have heard of Ifeanyi Ubah. His surname basically means richness or wealth or large expanse.

Obviously, the original Ndoki settlers saw large expanse of land and named it exactly that
you had taken cocaine......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC / Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles / Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.