Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria (8590 Views)

Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / True Life Story - Before Igbos Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you sure you read where he quoted Audu ogbe in terms of education, we pass you guys no bi small, that's why you guys are throwing up sentiment, just recently an Igbo mam is trying to revive Ibadan airport.

In all indices there is no sector the Yoruba's can say they are doing better than us except skull mining.

Education: we have taken the lead
Commerce: we are your God
Aviation: we are leading
Banking: we are unshakable
Local industry: we are the king
SME: we are leading in Africa.
Retail industry: we are standing taller

I will still say this, if the Yoruba's can replicate Computer Village, Ladipo, Trade Fair, Ala-aba, Del-Del timber market in Abuja and others in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, then I will start taking you guys serious
You must be gullible
All the top universities and secondary schools are all in the south west

What do u mean by commerce?
Most of the supermarkets,companies,filling stations,factories and others are all dominated by yorubas but because you people are dominating the markets in Alaba,we should not hear word

Let's not even go into tech,we all know yorubas dominate

The south west is the headquarters of entertainment
SW controls the stock exchange while u are here making noise

Upon all the chest beating in the development of their states,their unemployment rate is higher and their people are still leaving their paradise to come to the useless SW

The only thing u are good at is chestbeating
They will come here and rant "Nnewi us the headquarters of millionaires in Nigeria"oga,Nnewi does not have quarter the amount of multi-millionaires in Lekki,Ikeja and co.

That's how they came saying Obi Cubana is worth 500million dollars and some of their billionaires are worth 5.7billion dollars
Even Lionel Messi who owns like 4 luxury hotels,Floyd Mayweather who earns millions anyhow,many top American entrepreneurs and celebrities who buy houses worth almost a hundred million dollars in LA,Miami can't boast of a billion dollars talkless of some local champions who only owns local hotels and clubs
Even Ogunlesi who is a majority shareholder in more than 3 airports in the UK is worth more than the entire Nnewi yet u are here saying rubbish

Mike Adenuga is richer than many of them combined sef

The money used to build a tiny duplex in Ikoyi will build a castle in Nnewi

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Difrent: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, even the ones whose parents or grandparents had nada in the bank also scream "20 pounds!" How many Nigerians even had money in the bank as at then that these delusional folks endlessly parrot this 20 pounds nonsense everywhere? The idiotic chestbeater who wrote this also said 5 million Eboes died in the war, lol. It used to be 1 million, then 2 million, then 3 million, and now 5 million. Never seen a more utterly insecure and delusional folks than these people.

At the break of the war there were only two national banks....most nigerians dont even own a bank account and the ibos had withdrawn all their money from nigerian banks when going back east thinking they were not coming back...so the 20 pounds was even a gift they should be grateful for instead of feeling entitled to it

Lately i see that they have started shouting 5million souls lost .....simon ekpa has also alluded to that......these people and their shameless revisionism......the hatred of other nigerians was planted by the fathers to hide their loss of the war.

9 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
These people really believe that being armed robbers and kidnappers is being rich. If you look at Forbes list of billionaires from Africa, there is nobody from this Biafran tribe.
These goats are always making noise,that's one of the reasons other tribes can't stand you people.
Thieves.

6 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:
Empty barrels make the most noise
As usual this thread will end in another round of painful humiliation for you
You wake up everyday finding new ways to salve the deep and painful inferiority complex you have with new and empty boasts about how rich you are without a shred of evidence

Yet you cannot stay in your homelands and remain

Africas largest group of refugees
Oga the yorubas won't have survived what the Igbos survived...make we no lie...their come back is astonishing.
Imagine say na west, and every part of west is burned down and the people became poor... The Yoruba man will surely have taken 200+ years to rise up.

And what's that nonsense you saying igboland is the most poorest? Thank God external bodies do not agree with you.

Norths and west might have the most richest individuals in the country...that I agree .
But that Is like a handful.
The iigbos clearly have more money on average than every both west, north, and south( note; I'm from Akwa ibom)

All this your hatred for Igbos no go stop them shine.. allow them boast their boast... If na yorubas una go boast too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga the yorubas won't have survived what the Igbos survived...make we no lie...their come back is astonishing.
Imagine say na west, and every part of west is burned down and the people became poor... The Yoruba man will surely have taken 200+ years to rise up.

And what's that nonsense you saying igboland is the most poorest? Thank God external bodies do not agree with you.

Norths and west might have the most richest individuals in the country...that I agree .
The iigbos clearly have more money on average than every both west, north, and south( note; I'm from Akwa ibom)

All this your hatred for Igbos no go stop them shine.. allow them boast their boast... If na yorubas una go boast too.
When it suits you you make it ONLY about Ibos.

Were Ibos the only ones that "survived" Biafra?

Even when it was time to surrender Ibos could not even do that honourably but ran away and left Effiong to do that but want to claim exclusive victimhood because they like to wallow in this victim narrative.

Guy go and play and stop all these childish fiction

11 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Difrent:

At the break of the war there were only two national banks....most nigerians dont even own a bank account and the ibos had withdrawn all their money from nigerian banks when going back east thinking they were not coming back...so the 20 pounds was even a gift they should be grateful for instead of feeling entitled to it

Lately i see that they have started shouting 5million souls lost .....simon ekpa has also alluded to that......these people and their shameless revisionism......the hatred of other nigerians was planted by the fathers to hide their loss of the war.

I have totally debunked the Twenty pound fiction on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted
They all ran away and avoid it like a plague

Another joker here on this thread claimed Awolowo handed us MNCs
He has been called out and is running scared

They are totally incapable of distinguishing between reality and their wishes or imagination

Here is the rub

They start idiotic threads like this everyday. Get smacked down everyday and still repeat the same folly over and over

7 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:
When it suits you you make it ONLY about Ibos.

Were Ibos the only ones that "survived" Biafra?

Even when it was time to surrender Ibos could not even do that honourably but ran away and left Effiong to do that but want to claim exclusive victimhood because they like to wallow in this victim narrative.

Guy go and play and stop all these childish fiction
Weather na effiong surrender or na ojukwu doesn't matter.

But what I'm saying is that I can put my life on it the west and the north won't have survived what the Igbos survived.
Imagine a brutal war that ravaged your region.. every stone upon a stone was destroyed and yet they have built it to this level....let's say the truth the Igbo region was/is the fastest growing region between 1980-2020.

If na Lagos and the west them destroy like that .maybe the west go most probably look a little better than present serria Leone abit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Weather na effiong surrender or na ojukwu doesn't matter.

But what I'm saying is that I can put my life on it the west and the north won't have survived what the Igbos survived.
Imagine a brutal war that ravaged your region.. every stone upon a stone was destroyed and yet they have built it to this level....let's say the truth the Igbo region was/is the fastest growing region between 1980-2020.

If na Lagos and the west them destroy like that .maybe the west go most probably look a little better than present serria Leone abit
You can put your life on a hypothetical situation?
Is that not an idiotic thing to say?

Very dishonest
Was it only Ibos that survived Biafra? WHat about Akwa Ibom that you are claiming to be from ? Did they not survive?
Was the survival not because Nigeria allowed them to survive, treated them well and gave them space?

You make it sound as if they started turning stones into bread and sand into rice when the war ended?

If Nigeria was hostile to them it would be a different story

Awolowo that they hate so much kept their allocation for the entire war period (hidden from Gowon) and when the war ended gave it to them

Did they not benefit from the oil boom in the early seventies?

What then is so magical about their survival
Their region is still the shittiest in the country

8 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ayo2004:

You must be gullible
All the top universities and secondary schools are all in the south west

What do u mean by commerce?
Most of the supermarkets,companies,filling stations,factories and others are all dominated by yorubas but because you people are dominating the markets in Alaba,we should not hear word

Let's not even go into tech,we all know yorubas dominate

The south west is the headquarters of entertainment
SW controls the stock exchange while u are here making noise

Upon all the chest beating in the development of their states,their unemployment rate is higher and their people are still leaving their paradise to come to the useless SW

The only thing u are good at is chestbeating
They will come here and rant "Nnewi us the headquarters of millionaires in Nigeria"oga,Nnewi does not have quarter the amount of multi-millionaires in Lekki,Ikeja [/b]and co.

That's how they came saying Obi Cubana is worth 500million dollars and some of their billionaires are worth 5.7billion dollars
Even Lionel Messi who owns like 4 luxury hotels,Floyd Mayweather who earns millions anyhow,many top American entrepreneurs and celebrities who buy houses worth almost a hundred million dollars in LA,Miami can't boast of a billion dollars talkless of some local champions who only owns local hotels and clubs
Even [b]Ogunlesi who is a majority shareholder in more than 3 airports in the UK is worth more than the entire Nnewi yet u are here saying rubbish

Mike Adenuga is richer than many of them combined sef

The money used to build a tiny duplex in [b]Ikoyi [/b]will build a castle in Nnewi

Now I know you are an Otundo to the core,

1. When they say Imo State has the largest pull of JAME more than the entire northern state, it simple means Imo state indigenes in all states of the federation. So my question is how many Yoruba is schooling the the South East, even the south South? But I can tell you that Igbo's are competing favorably well with Yoruba's in their home states, infact we are beating you in your home states like Lagos. Example is the Unity Schools cut off Marks.

2. Please name the supermarket the Yoruba's are using to dominate

3. You said you dominate technical sector? Please go and set down inside a big bush, where is the Likes of zinox, he even acquired Konga of recent.

4. So it's only the Yoruba's that reside or own a house in Lekki, or V.i, or Ikoyi, infact you are a compound f.o.o.l.

5. you even mention hotel's, please list the hotels the Yoruba's are running, like the Bolingo hotels, Bolton white hotel's Abuja, Agura hotel Abuja, Concord Owerri, hotel presidential Enugu, Cristal palace hotel, even the same Cubana you mentioned. In Abuja and Lagos you can never best us in hotels and supermarkets

6. Please leave Nnewi and other South East out this because they are far ahead of you guys in terms of Manson, go to any village in South East you will see Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Lekki kind of house, so is not a big deal to us

6. Mike Adenuga the broke guy, I get am before no bi property ooooooo.

7. You see your life? Why has Ogunlesi not built an airport in Oshogbo or Abeokuta or even get an airline that will connect Ibadan, Oshogbo, Akure, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti ? But an Igbo man is doing it for you. boosting that has 10 airport in United Kingdom, please respect yourself.... building airport on papar is what we know you for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Difrent:

In your own church mind you self know say Igbo are great people, just admit it, their are some groups they gave more but where are they today? The Yoruba's was dashed the Nigeria economy, the hausa's took the oil wells and military, and Igbo's were given 20 pounds. So compare and contrast, who will you praise the more in today's reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

1. When they say Imo State has the largest pull of JAME more than the entire northern state, it simple means Imo state indigenes in all states of the federation. So my question is how many Yoruba is schooling the the South East, even the south South? But I can tell you that Igbo's are competing favorably well with Yoruba's in their home states, infact we are beating you in your home states like Lagos. Example is the Unity Schools cut off Marks.

3. You said you dominate technical sector? Please go and set down inside a big bush, where is the Likes of zinox, he even acquired Konga of recent.

4. So it's only the Yoruba's that reside or own a house in Lekki, or V.i, or Ikoyi, infact you are a compound f.o.o.l.

5. you even mention hotel's, please list the hotels the Yoruba's are running, like the Bolingo hotels, Bolton white hotel's Abuja, Agura hotel Abuja, Concord Owerri, hotel presidential Enugu, Cristal palace hotel, even the same Cubana you mentioned. In Abuja and Lagos you can never best us in hotels and supermarkets

6. Please leave Nnewi and other South East out this because they are far ahead of you guys in terms of Manson, go to any village in South East you will see Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Lekki kind of house, so is not a big deal to us

7. You see your life? Why has Ogunlesi not built an airport in Oshogbo or Abeokuta or even get an airline that will connect Ibadan, Oshogbo, Akure, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti ? But an Igbo man is doing it for you. boosting that has 10 airport in United Kingdom, please respect yourself.... building airport on papar is what we know you for

The problem with many of you is that you are badly educated

You cite UNITY CUT OFF MARKS when you are totally Ignorant of what they Mean
That you have higher cut off marks does not mean that you have a better performance . It only means that you have higher demand than your quota .
If there was a quota in Unity schools for Americans the cut off would probably be ZERO because there is no demand
Ignorantly and illiterately you are mouthing off about Unity School cut off marks without a clue how to interpret them

Your people are always looking for AWUF. Are Unity schools the best schools in Nigeria? You are simply greedy and want more than your fair share and that is why your cut off marks are high

If you had more slots the cut off marks would be lower and vice versa.
Statistics 101

How did your folk perform when Jonathan was running his PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP exams?

5 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

1.All the imo indigenes u are making mouth of will still run to SW to complete their university
SW has UNILAG,Babcock,UI,Landmark,too institutions of learning yet u are busy making noise
What concerns us if Imo has the highest number of jamb writers?
U didn't even says the number of those that passed sef

2.it seems u don't have sense
ShopRite stakes was recently bought in Nigeria by a Yoruba man
Justrite is owned by a Yoruba man
Spar Nigeria is owned by a Yoruba man
These are few of the top supermarkets dominated by yoruba men
It is not by opening one provision store in Alaba market and chest beating

3.lets not even go to the tech part
Paystack-yoruba
Kuda-yoruba
Flutterwave-yoruba
Nairaland-yoruba
Even betcompanies-yoruba
Anything online is mostly Yoruba so just shut up

4.The multi-millionaire yorubas in Ikeji,Lekki,Ikoyi and co is more than in any Igbo city

5.i don't know much about the hotel sector

6.if u go to Abeokuta and ibadan,u will also see Lekki kind of houses but since you don't know anything,let me educate you,the cost of building a house in Ikoyi is far higher than building that same house in SE
Do u know how much land is?
Do u know how much they pay as estate fees?
Oga,u don't know anything
With 70million,u will build a a mansion in Igbo land
But if u try that here,na only small duplex go show
Educate yourself

7.you must be deluded,Adenuga is far richer than majority of Igbo men combined,infact,he can pay for the business transactions in some Igbo states for a year with change
His companies are on that NSE to prove his billionaire status,not just chestbeating
You excuse is always Igbo men don't want to show their true wealth which we all know is a big lie because of their chestbeating

8.my point is that Ogunlesi is far richer than any Igbo man and yet,we don't chestbeat
Ordinary few hotels and 300cows,una don come with Forbes list claims
Do u know how much an airport in UK cost?

Oga,go sleep

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lawalatm:
Humility is priceless.....Truly rich people are humble and focused....stop causing yourselves unnecessary attention.....it's like announcing to everyone including kidnappers and robbers that you have money.

Learn from the wise and stop sharing stupid post undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You want to commit genocide? How do you think yeebos will survive without chest beating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you sure you read where he quoted Audu ogbe in terms of education, we pass you guys no bi small, that's why you guys are throwing up sentiment, just recently an Igbo mam is trying to revive Ibadan airport.

In all indices there is no sector the Yoruba's can say they are doing better than us except skull mining.

Education: we have taken the lead
Commerce: we are your God
Aviation: we are leading
Banking: we are unshakable
Local industry: we are the king
SME: we are leading in Africa.
Retail industry: we are standing taller

I will still say this, if the Yoruba's can replicate Computer Village, Ladipo, Trade Fair, Ala-aba, Del-Del timber market in Abuja and others in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti, Akure, then I will start taking you guys serious
Lol
You are really dumb grin

I am waiting to see those mentioned things in Igboland cheesy shocked
Don't go and think about your life grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Bekind123: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:
Another victimhood statement.
Everybody who calls out your bullshit "hates" you?

You are not important or relevant enough to deserve my hatred
Your hatred, envy and bitterness is so obvious for the blind to see, feel and perceive. See as the thread dey make you convulse any how. Na only your comment full the thread showing you are affected by what he put up there, which actually means you know what he wrote is the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:
Seriously

Who else will tell you they developed Singapore, Johannesburg, Accra, Bangkok, ?
One of them told us that Orji Uzor Kanu was very rich before he became governor and the CBN could not cope. They BEGGED him to take his money abroad because they had no room. So he went to the World bank which could only take half and the other half went to the IMF

Imagine grown men telling such ridiculous stories with a straight face

A Igbo's brain stops growing when he gets to 5 years old (for those fortunate enough to have one originally).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:

no dey talk rubbish
You guys are really ingrates
If not for Nigeria especially the west you might be nothing today
Just keep shut
No eboe man became rich
Without staying in the South West

5 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ikpeyi: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Igbos are resilience and industrious...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Bekind123: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ayo2004:

1.All the imo indigenes u are making mouth of will still run to SW to complete their university
SW has UNILAG,Babcock,UI,Landmark,too institutions of learning yet u are busy making noise
What concerns us if Imo has the highest number of jamb writers?
U didn't even says the number of those that passed sef

2.it seems u don't have sense
ShopRite stakes was recently bought in Nigeria by a Yoruba man
Justrite is owned by a Yoruba man
Spar Nigeria is owned by a Yoruba man
These are few of the top supermarkets dominated by yoruba men
It is not by opening one provision store in Alaba market and chest beating

3.lets not even go to the tech part
Paystack-yoruba
Kuda-yoruba
Flutterwave-yoruba
Nairaland-yoruba
Even betcompanies-yoruba
Anything online is mostly Yoruba so just shut up

4.The multi-millionaire yorubas in Ikeji,Lekki,Ikoyi and co is more than in any Igbo city

5.i don't know much about the hotel sector

6.if u go to Abeokuta and ibadan,u will also see Lekki kind of houses but since you don't know anything,let me educate you,the cost of building a house in Ikoyi is far higher than building that same house in SE
Do u know how much land is?
Do u know how much they pay as estate fees?
Oga,u don't know anything
With 70million,u will build a a mansion in Igbo land
But if u try that here,na only small duplex go show
Educate yourself

7.you must be deluded,Adenuga is far richer than majority of Igbo men combined,infact,he can pay for the business transactions in some Igbo states for a year with change
His companies are on that NSE to prove his billionaire status,not just chestbeating
You excuse is always Igbo men don't want to show their true wealth which we all know is a big lie because of their chestbeating

8.my point is that Ogunlesi is far richer than any Igbo man and yet,we don't chestbeat
Ordinary few hotels and 300cows,una don come with Forbes list claims
Do u know how much an airport in UK cost?

Oga,go sleep

And most of those houses in ikoyi are owned by Igbos, so what are you saying?
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:

The problem with many of you is that you are badly educated

You cite UNITY CUT OFF MARKS when you are totally Ignorant of what they Mean
That you have higher cut off marks does not mean that you have a better performance . It only means that you have higher demand than your quota .
If there was a quota in Unity schools for Americans the cut off would probably be ZERO because there is no demand
Ignorantly and illiterately you are mouthing off about Unity School cut off marks without a clue how to interpret them

Your people are always looking for AWUF. Are Unity schools the best schools in Nigeria? You are simply greedy and want more than your fair share and that is why your cut off marks are high

If you had more slots the cut off marks would be lower and vice versa.
Statistics 101

How did your folk perform when Jonathan was running his PRESSID SCHOLARSHIP exams?

Look at this one, i used unity school cut off mark to make a point that we are the reigning champion in education, not even that interns of number of graduate coming out of NYSC, JAMB, WAEC, LAW School we are leading so hug the transformer for all I care, Yoruba's are living in past glory.
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bekind123:
please we are talking facts
Stop dancing with wishful thinking angry grin

3 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:

Lol
You are really dumb grin

I am waiting to see those mentioned things in Igboland cheesy shocked
Don't go and think about your life grin

Oga, are sure you never stepped your foot outside South West?
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Look at this one, i used unity school cut off mark to make a point that we are the reigning champion in education, not even that interns of number of graduate coming out of NYSC, JAMB, WAEC, LAW School we are leading so hug the transformer for all I care, Yoruba's are living in past glory.
see this one
SW has the 1st 8 best universities in Nigeria
Best secondary schools

You have more graduates doesn't mean you are smarter ok?
It means your students are more

Better stop these chest beating grin
You have almost no achievement as a group

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theTranscriber: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga, are sure you never stepped your foot outside South West?
I have but only out of the country
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bekind123:
Sheybi na u buy am for them abi

5 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
But Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in Southern Nigeria now.Abi the OP dey dream?
Accoding to World Bank,UNDP and NBS,the richest Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad are the Yorubas.

The OP sounds like a fulani terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
proeast:

Lol, this one is just consoling himself. Yes, they're in the forefront of all the sectors you mentioned!

I get am before no be property. It was in the past, immediately after the war that Awolowo handed over the economy to the Yorubas on a platter of gold but now, Igbos are back at the top! If you like call it bragging or chest beating but that's the reality.

Remove the few former MNCs Awolowo handed to you guys (most of which have been run down anyway) and tell me what is left.
aribisala0:

Nice sounds like we will have fun after all

How did Awolowo hand over MNCs to anyone please explain??

Do not run away. We would like to hear that story
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

In your own church mind you self know say Igbo are great people, just admit it, their are some groups they gave more but where are they today? The Yoruba's was dashed the Nigeria economy, the hausa's took the oil wells and military, and Igbo's were given 20 pounds. So compare and contrast, who will you praise the more in today's reality?
How were the Yorubas dashed the economy?

You folk mouth this nonsense and when called out it is the TYPICAL COWARDLY IBO SILENCE

Please Expatiate how this happened and when

5 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Use your brain.Yoruba go to private schools more than unity schools which has lower standard nowadays.The Igbos cling to unity schools because they are poor.

3 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
aribisala0:
The largest sector in the Nigeria Economy is Agriculture
The Eegboes are not significant producers of food in Nigeria
People are quietly making money growing and selling tomatoes and pepper cows and goats , rice and yam EVERYDAY > Noiselessly and you are here boasting vainly
They do not control the oil and Gas industry
They do not control IT or Telecomms
They do not control Manufacturing
They do not control the Stock Market or the Capital Market
They do not control the Banks
They do not control construction
They do not control insurance
They do not control education
Yet they are "THE RICHEST IN NIGERIA"

From which sector exactly

They do control

The Chest beating Industry

From the petty 2×2 shops they have now grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.