Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria (8604 Views)

Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / True Life Story - Before Igbos Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Buccalcavity2: 4:18am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol...Nigeria have the highest IGR in Africa and yet many African countries have a higher per Capital income than Nigeria..
That's same thing happening to the west.. they have the higher igr but when you remove Lagos for instance( whicheveryone contribute) then compare the rest Western States Per capital with the East they large fall short...reasons why doing lockdown we see what happened in their lands...lol

Please how does Nigeria have the highest 'IGR' in Africa. Do you lie for a living? Just to support an argument?

3 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga shut up. I'm from Akwa ibom and I said I can take you to Akwa ibom and show you houses...100s of 100s built before the war and they are still standing till today....

You know my state pass me? Afo anioro state ami akana ami? ( do you know my state more than me?)
Telll your father to shut up

Are there no houses standing in Aba built before the war?
Are there no houses in Enugu?
Is UNN not still there

You came here to say Akwa Ibom was not invaded

It was Marine Commando came in captured Calabar , Ikot Ekpene and the whole South Eastern State

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol...India has 1.2 billion people ..don't be dumb and yet they have a larger per capital than NIGERIA.

I get una medicine today.. I ready for una!

Say na population you want bring.. I will bring more populated states that are doing far better than NIGERIA

What is "per capital"

Give a source for your claim about India

I do not believe that is right

I am pleased to here that you are ready , Your will find me everready
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Buccalcavity2:

Please how does Nigeria have the highest 'IGR' in Africa. Do you lie for a living? Just to support an argument?
Where did you get this nonsense from?
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
That's what you keep deceiving yourself with.. the easterners are every where even in countries or cities that Aba is better dan...it simply business.

By the way you called the East the most poorest region and yet international bodies disagree with you saying the East has a higher per capital income than others part of NIGERIA including your darling north they term the most poorest region in the country and even your west when you remove Lagos..lol

Your hatred for igbos won't stop their shine you hear?

I stand by my words... Yoruba won't survive a civil war...they won't be able to come back from it like the Igbos do..

You are Eboe

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol...Nigeria have the highest IGR in Africa and yet many African countries have a higher per Capital income than Nigeria..
That's same thing happening to the west.. they have the higher igr but when you remove Lagos for instance( whicheveryone contribute) then compare the rest Western States Per capital with the East they large fall short...reasons why doing lockdown we see what happened in their lands...lol
What does IGR have to do with "per capita" income ?

PS it is NOT per capital

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You are Eboe

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

They didn't even see or hear common knockout sound and there region looks like watin them curse, with nonsense IGR, if that is what highest IGR mean we rather continue with poor IGR ......
The region was shitty before the war
Do not deceive yourself
The road from PH to Enugu was a Single carriageway . Many of you kids have no idea what Nigeria looked like in the 60s. There was not a single "Expressway" = Motorway ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. Not one. No Lagos Ibadan expressway, No PH Aba expressway zilch
So what is it that was in Aba before the war? In the whole of Nigeria there were not up to 30 bank branches and only 5 universities

The Eboes were done a big favor by being defeated in 1970 . They received huge investment boost and benefitted from the oil boom

So do not try to sell this cock and bull story that "Our region was developed before the war and destroyed by bombardment and we were given only twenty pound and look at us now we have been busy turning sand into beans and cockroaches into goats are we not great?"

2 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

E shock you? What amazes you Yoruba's is how we manage to build those structure you see in Onitsha, the multi storey buildings and a well layout Street., after destroying that city and others cities....its not easy, you see it take a greatfull heart to appreciate what God has done for us Ndi-Igbo, we really thank God that our enemy are put to shame, if God Be For Us Who Can Be Against Us?
There is nothing to be proud about "such structure" . They are dens of filth and stench

No plumbing, No sewage and very filthy

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And yet I just spoke my language for you! Lol.
I'm Annang!! From Abak local govt of Akwa ibom state..
Do your worst.
Cause I support Igbos doesn't make me one..
Maybe I might be one tomorrow self when I marry their sister who is my current gf�
You are Eboe

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
Even the British knows that without the blockade the war might not have been won
Yoruba uses brain where you as an eboe uses hands
They use teeth even to scratch their bodies when it itches

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
It you that is a liar oga..
The federal Troops only went into Igbo land killing and destroying...
They didn't go through Akwa ibom land so deep.

I can show you many houses that we're built in Akwa ibom before the war and are still standing...a whole lot.
But in Igbo land no stone was left upon a stone.

Say I'm Igbo if you like...e no concern!

Afo abeng nfana adi ....mbo ayem e concern me but I just want to put things in perspective.
Go and ask an Akwa ibomite to tell you the meaning
The Federal government captured the South Eastern State which today is Cross River+ Akwa Ibom. How They started by taking Calabar and controlled the Sea access from there eventually encircling Eboeland hence "circle in a dot". After Calabar they took Ikot Ekpene and everywhere else
What was the population of the Nigeria then?

You talk of houses standing> Are they the wall of Jericho? Why should they not stand? Even in Umuahia the Biafra Capital there are standing houses. The River Niger Bridge is still there. UNN is still there. Was Port Harcourt not a theatre of the war? Even Shell camp in Port Harcourt was occupied by the military so stop talking nonsense

PS
You are Eboe

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by durangokid: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
The largest sector in the Nigeria Economy is Agriculture
The Eegboes are not significant producers of food in Nigeria
People are quietly making money growing and selling tomatoes and pepper cows and goats , rice and yam EVERYDAY > Noiselessly and you are here boasting vainly
They do not control the oil and Gas industry
They do not control IT or Telecomms
They do not control Manufacturing
They do not control the Stock Market or the Capital Market
They do not control the Banks
They do not control construction
They do not control insurance
They do not control education
Yet they are "THE RICHEST IN NIGERIA"

From which sector exactly

They do control

The Chest beating Industry
see I don't want to talk on this post or comment on any tribal post on nairaland but a post like yours is what draws me, all I want to tell you is you are not telling yourself the truth check the records well
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2021
durangokid:
see I don't want to talk on this post or comment on any tribal post on nairaland but a post like yours is what draws me, all I want to tell you is you are not telling yourself the truth check the records well
You have nothing to say ;having spoken it is just as if you did not.
Vapid vacuity

2 Likes

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Obamaofusa: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2021
bomb24:

bloody idiot bragging about estate while 90% of Ibadan lies in ruins and dilapidated buildings..

You have said nothing.Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by kayfra: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Losing the war destroyed the psyche of some Igbos. Never seen such inferiority complex in a group

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
ifiokjohn:
even the British spend years before conquering igboland where else they took just a few days to conquer Oyo, Lagos etc...

So pray tell if almighty British..world power then couldn't in 10 years... How can your uthman do it?
lol
British wasn't fighting a religious war
Fulani were fighting a jihad
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
kayfra:
Losing the war destroyed the psyche of some Igbos. Never seen such inferiority complex in a group
it's crazy

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by proeast(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=aribisala0 post=105001811][/quote]

Through indignization decree that took place immediately after the war. An entire zone just emerged from war totally broke and that was the time they had to sell all foreign owned companies to Nigerians? How convenient! That was the moment the so-called Yoruba economic dominance started until Igbos clawed their way back to the top they've always belonged.
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by proeast(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2021
Captain8:
shut up... Oyo is far better than that your anambra state.... because anambra is the only state for you Igbos

MUMU!!!

I'm from Imo State and no city/town in rusted roof and dingy houses infested region is as beautiful as Owerri.
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2021
bomb24:

richest indeed. grin poverty magnets.

written by Eboe called Ejiofor cheesy
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

E shock you? What amazes you Yoruba's is how we manage to build those structure you see in Onitsha, the multi storey buildings and a well layout Street., after destroying that city and others cities....its not easy, you see it take a greatfull heart to appreciate what God has done for us Ndi-Igbo, we really thank God that our enemy are put to shame, if God Be For Us Who Can Be Against Us?
lol 10 storey buildings with no lift grin
No wonder chiamaka has yamlegs grin
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
Another victimhood statement.
Everybody who calls out your bullshit "hates" you?

You are not important or relevant enough to deserve my hatred

Lol bros this thread wan give you convulsion...see as you liter everywhere with your tears.

Easy, life no too hard.
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by theInterpreter: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Those people from that side of the country can never change, they started ethnic politics, backstabbing, jealousy, backbiting, envy, laziness before the war the Igbos are on-top of the food chain and it's a fact that nobody can disprove it, and they use the war as an excuse to get back at us, destroying everything standing in the east, then after the war ended they introduce indigenization policy and they shared Nigeria between themselves Yoruba's took everything that relates to the economy and hausa's/Fulani took the oil wells and the military, custom, immigration and left the Igbos who lost the war with nothing more than 20 pounds, they began marrying new wives, doing Owanbe parties from left to right and now the have squandered everything, they run down our economy but the Igbo's move into areas they the Yoruba's and Hausa's find difficult to control which is commerce. See us today is God not wonderful?

They said we will never make it after the war, but they forget to ask God what he Said about us.
lol
Better don't bring "god" into this
For most of your stupid clams
https://www.nairaland.com/thetranslator/topics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Map Of Oduduwa Republic / Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.