Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria (8586 Views)

Why Yoruba Is The Best And Richest Tribe In Africa. / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / True Life Story - Before Igbos Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nigeria has 200 million people

Don't be dumb
Lol...India has 1.2 billion people ..don't be dumb and yet they have a larger per capital than NIGERIA.

I get una medicine today.. I ready for una!

Say na population you want bring.. I will bring more populated states that are doing far better than NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by bomb24: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
You are the richest, but you still claim marginalization when it suits your blackmailing and tribal idiocies.

You are the richest, but your entire region is the poorest region in Nigeria.

You are the richest, but your whole region is unproductive and baren and you can not survive without leaving your poor region to make ends meet in the regions you foolishly claim you are richer than.

You are the richest, but your whole region is full of terrorists crashing and shutting down bsinesses, trashing your economy and making sure that investors don't go near your troubled terrorist region.

You are the richest, but we are yet to see any ibo man on the Forbes list.

Your only mates in Nigeria is the war ravaged NE.
Basically, you are rich only in your ipobian dreams..

richest indeed. grin poverty magnets.

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
can you prove that trash? grin
All are facts oga..
I won't do your work for you.
Go and do your recharge..
Even common sense should tell you that when you even use the lockdown to judge..
Who were the ones buggling shops and stealing? The west!

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
and yet these eboe guys claim 6.9 million of themselves live there
No wonder cheesy

E shock you? What amazes you Yoruba's is how we manage to build those structure you see in Onitsha, the multi storey buildings and a well layout Street., after destroying that city and others cities....its not easy, you see it take a greatfull heart to appreciate what God has done for us Ndi-Igbo, we really thank God that our enemy are put to shame, if God Be For Us Who Can Be Against Us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
you're IPOB
You are Eboe

Stop decieving yourself grin
Why una dey like impersonate anyhow angry grin
And yet I just spoke my language for you! Lol.
I'm Annang!! From Abak local govt of Akwa ibom state..
Do your worst.
Cause I support Igbos doesn't make me one..
Maybe I might be one tomorrow self when I marry their sister who is my current gf�
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
Even the British knows that without the blockade the war might not have been won
Yoruba uses brain where you as an eboe uses hands
ehh call it that shall but there is nothing proud about starving 3 million people ...why una fear use starvation..
If no be that brilliant idea who knows the East would have even taken many northern cities and even the west including Lagos.
You niggers should keep blessing awolowo for that.
But nevertheless it shows how poor your military is.. it never won a world squarely.
No wonder to defeat ragtag Boko Haram na ROCKET SCIENCE FOR THEM. LOL
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
Even the British knows that without the blockade the war might not have been won
Yoruba uses brain where you as an eboe uses hands
ehh call it that shall but there is nothing proud about starving 3 million people ...why una fear use starvation..
If no be that brilliant idea who knows the East would have even taken many northern cities and even the west including Lagos.
You niggers should keep blessing awolowo for that.
But nevertheless it shows how poor your military is.. it never won a world squarely.
No wonder to defeat ragtag Boko Haram na ROCKET SCIENCE FOR THEM. LOL.
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by ifiokjohn(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
I just dey look you
U think Dan fodio came to dance? grin
Na God save alaeboe
E for don show una pepper
The only land we lost (Ilorin) was because of Afonja a Yoruba
even the British spend years before conquering igboland where else they took just a few days to conquer Oyo, Lagos etc...

So pray tell if almighty British..world power then couldn't in 10 years... How can your uthman do it?

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
even the British spend years before conquering igboland where else they took just a few days to conquer Oyo, Lagos etc...

So pray tell if almighty British..world power then couldn't in 10 years... How can your uthman do it?

Those people from that side of the country can never change, they started ethnic politics, backstabbing, jealousy, backbiting, envy, laziness before the war the Igbos are on-top of the food chain and it's a fact that nobody can disprove it, and they use the war as an excuse to get back at us, destroying everything standing in the east, then after the war ended they introduce indigenization policy and they shared Nigeria between themselves Yoruba's took everything that relates to the economy and hausa's/Fulani took the oil wells and the military, custom, immigration and left the Igbos who lost the war with nothing more than 20 pounds, they began marrying new wives, doing Owanbe parties from left to right and now the have squandered everything, they run down our economy but the Igbo's move into areas they the Yoruba's and Hausa's find difficult to control which is commerce. See us today is God not wonderful?

They said we will never make it after the war, but they forget to ask God what he Said about us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
That's what you keep deceiving yourself with.. the easterners are every where even in countries or cities that Aba is better dan...it simply business.

By the way you called the East the most poorest region and yet international bodies disagree with you saying the East has a higher per capital income than others part of NIGERIA including your darling north they term the most poorest region in the country and even your west when you remove Lagos..lol

Your hatred for igbos won't stop their shine you hear?

I stand by my words... Yoruba won't survive a civil war...they won't be able to come back from it like the Igbos do..

International ko, multinational ni.

Who dash monkey banana?

What's in a region where there are no industries, no jobs, no meaningful economic activities, no prospect or any kind of opportunities, a region where one must abandon to look for opportunities in the other parts of Nigeria.?

Nna, save that fake and made-up international fabu for your fellow Igbos..

grin grin grin grin

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
bomb24:

richest indeed. grin poverty magnets.

Insecurity and poverty crisis in South East: Evidence of leadership failure

In the recently released report on our poverty level by Nigeria Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the South East states performed badly and below expectation. While Ebonyi is the worst in South East with about 80 percent of her citizens described as poor, Enugu took the second position with about 60 percent poverty level. Following Enugu is Abia with about 31 percent, Imo at 29 percent and Anambra at about 15 percent. On average, the poverty level in South East is about 43 percent which means that about 43 percent of South East citizens are classified as very poor.

With a below per capita annual expenditure of about N137,430 as the baseline for being described as poor and using a population estimate of 50 million, it means that about 21.5 million Ndi-Igbo are unable to afford and spend about N11,000 per person every month.

https://businessday.ng/opinion/article/insecurity-and-poverty-crisis-in-south-east-evidence-of-leadership-failure/

Don't mind the lying and fraudulent people, the SE is the poorest region in Nigeria, it's a known fact.

Is it even possible to be rich and still leave the comfort of your rich and rich home to suffer and do menial labor in the places you claim you are richer than? Is it not supposed to be the other way around? It makes no sense.

These liars are obviously smoking their ugu harvest.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You will call them arm robber's and kidnappers because they are beating you in your home state, buying up your family lands including your grand and great grandfather's grave ....what a pity
Re: How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2021
That's okay,when the war starts we will take all your properties like we did after the Biafran war.
Ask your father,he will tell you what happened in Port Harcourt Lagos and Kano.
grin grin grin grin
Only a fool will buy properties in his enemy's town.
Ewu Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ritual Killers Will Face The Wrath Of The Law / Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk. / Militants Kill Seven In Raids On Northern Towns- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.