Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113313 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2021
... The chronicles of Otobo!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BornRicch(m): 2:27am On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You are dumb!

Let's imagine first accusation was false, and you still doubt this? Is he the only man of God?

When did Oyedepo or Adeboye get into such scandal.

Same man fvcking all about the country
You're slow. Do you think being innocent makes you a righteous person?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kennyclassic: 2:48am On Aug 22, 2021
You said it all. Same thoughts I have. She should mention all the men that she has slept with for money since she’s on an adventure of seeking for God’s forgiveness
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by MNDY(m): 5:13am On Aug 22, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

It is only Nigerian women who put eyes on a man's money. All over the world, other women are not like Nigerian women.

In fact, in Europe, European single ladies are crying out for help to get into relationship because work is affecting their social life.

Naija women will not get a job but will be living expensive lifestyle and they think they are doing the right thing.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Rick9(m): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2021
TechNana:

May the good Lord whom I serve give you a good, matured, wealthy and God-fearing Man for a husband.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She needs to expose all her hook-ups and non-marital sexual engagements tooo.
Not only this one.
Hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by lexy2014: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
many of you here are dumped or just emotional when it comes to religion. ..while will she call out her other client when the said client are not into pulpit fraud...just imagine her watching suleman prophesying and this ladies is watching ...pls do you think her conscience will not judge her

u cant even spell properly and u are trying to insult. who is now dumb? for u to even start your conversation with insults shows how emotional u are. u ended up saying nothing. u only ended up spilling your emotions d same way shell spills oil in ogoni land.

since u say u arent "emotional when it comes to religion", which religion do u practice? does your religion teach u to be rude and insulting because someone has a view that is different from yours? good luck in that religion.

i believe my comment has all d necessary information as far as this issue is concerned. so far, u havent been able to negate it neither have u shown that u have d capacity to do so
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Who cares if it was Suleiman, now let me ask you a question, do you think Suleiman will sue her for character assassination? The answer is yes. What is her defense? Nothing. Was it a rape? No. Who has more advantage? Suleiman. Can she afford to pay for legal costs? Nah, cos good lawyers choose good cases they can win and get huge rewards. So if she doesn't have what it takes to wage the consequences, why then is she constituting nuisance? Or maybe she has mental issues?

So, you should learn to be objective before you quote someone. I don't care about your facial verification argument neither do I care if she actually met with Suleiman.

My only fear is the people that have adviced her to speak out. They must have promised her protection. Then the next question is who are these people backing her? What did they promise her? Can she trust anyone with her chances of going to prison?

SENSE IS CHEAP FOR THOSE THAT KNOWS HOW TO SEARCH

Look at the person talking about objectivity. Why do you think anyone advised her to speak out. You are talking about sense but all I see here is conspiracy theory and assumptions and nothing remotely close to sense. What if she is now a born again Christian and feels she is being led by the spirit to speak out? You didn't think of that possibility? So much for the cheapness of sense lol. Maybe take your own advise and search for sense before jumping into conclusion next time.

Parochial minds always think their logic is the only way something can play out.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by colossus91(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2021
cRobo:
Where can I get that Bob Marley Ajax Jersey

Chill Aba boys go run am soon wink
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nosaelvis: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Most times people tend to tarnish other person image because of money or gain believe me you must be careful the way you attack men of God try to look for something to do and to the gullible we have to talk about people positive impact we should stop looking for ways to bring the person down. You can never grow in life when you tend to see negative about others. You who also comment watch your back when you are at the top. People will always say either positive or negative things about you.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2021
It seems some people have sworn to put this man down or he actually did it. But babe since 2016 why coming out now you and I knows that u weren't a minor then abeg he paid u for your service so allow him to be
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by lastchild: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
Do you know how many times Jesus was in the news to be fake prophet in the hands of the jews
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2021
lastchild:
Do you know how many times Jesus was in the news to be fake prophet in the hands of the jews

So you are comparing Suleiman who make fake political prophecies that fail to Jesus? Lol
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2021
lexy2014:

u cant even spell properly and u are trying to insult. who is now dumb? for u to even start your conversation with insults shows how emotional u are. u ended up saying nothing. u only ended up spilling your emotions d same way shell spills oil in ogoni land.

since u say u arent "emotional when it comes to religion", which religion do u practice? does your religion teach u to be rude and insulting because someone has a view that is different from yours? good luck in that religion.

i believe my comment has all d necessary information as far as this issue is concerned. so far, u havent been able to negate it neither have u shown that u have d capacity to do so
lol English teacher. ..suleman is fraud

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Rick9:

May the good Lord whom I serve give you a good, matured, wealthy and God-fearing Man for a husband.

Amen...

Thank you so much..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Dem use ToTo swear for Apostle Sulaiman

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by blackmantis: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Who cares if it was Suleiman, now let me ask you a question, do you think Suleiman will sue her for character assassination? The answer is yes. What is her defense? Nothing. Was it a rape? No. Who has more advantage? Suleiman. Can she afford to pay for legal costs? Nah, cos good lawyers choose good cases they can win and get huge rewards. So if she doesn't have what it takes to wage the consequences, why then is she constituting nuisance? Or maybe she has mental issues?

So, you should learn to be objective before you quote someone. I don't care about your facial verification argument neither do I care if she actually met with Suleiman.

My only fear is the people that have adviced her to speak out. They must have promised her protection. Then the next question is who are these people backing her? What did they promise her? Can she trust anyone with her chances of going to prison?

SENSE IS CHEAP FOR THOSE THAT KNOWS HOW TO SEARCH

On point.

What evidence does she have?
Even if she has, she wasn't forced.
She can be sued for defamation and she will either pay or get locked up.

She should have just made peace with God privately and leave God to judge the pastor.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2021
They have started again...

Olosho everywhere
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2021
lastchild:

How many times did women accuse Him of adultery?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2021
blackmantis:

On point.

What evidence does she have?
Even if she has, she wasn't forced.
She can be sued for defamation and she will either pay or get locked up.

She should have just made peace with God privately and leave God to judge the pastor.

She's not judging the pastor, is she?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by bigboyonline: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
This man too like sex
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Emmaculate77(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2021
So Good uses you to expose the darkness in the church by asking you to sleep with 'pastors' and then coming out to talk about the fornication you committed with them bah?

Who else is God asking you to sleep with and expose next?

All these prostitutes posing as Nigerian actresses ehn(cheap yeyebrities)...
Wahala for who still dey watch Nollywood.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Oil dey ya head. Kudos

TechNana:

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Judybash93(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
LMAO

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2021
cRobo:
Where can I get that Bob Marley Ajax Jersey

You see my signature, you still ignore me.

I won't say a word.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
Oil dey ya head. Kudos

I sight you
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Some of us here are too emotional when it comes to all these randy pulpit fraud...do you guys know what restitution is all about.suleman claim to be an moG ..and this lady here is simply tired of his stage acting hence the confession..is not like she has not done her other restitution to those that she has wronged but this one is for the public. .because suleman is a public figure and he is misleading people..ask yourself if he is the only pastor in nigeria.why always him?anyway some of you don't surprise me'if Boko Haram can detonate themselves for the hope of 72 virgins how much more the touch not my anointed crew. As if you were there when God was dishing out anointing
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by segun18(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Image123:

Don't be naive. How many witches reacted to the move of God by accusing Jesus or Peter or Paul of adultery?

Apologies... I don't argue my faith with non believers. You can choose to believe what you believe as I know Nairaland is filled with Atheist, freethinkers etc.

God bless you.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by lexy2014: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
lol English teacher. ..suleman is fraud

From d look of things, it seems calling people names is d only thing u are good at. Is that what ur religion teaches u?

Is it Suleman or Suleiman?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by lexy2014: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Image123:

Don't be naive. How many witches reacted to the move of God by accusing Jesus or Peter or Paul of adultery?

They might not have been accused of adultery but Jesus was constantly accused of disobeying d laws of d sabbath. He was also accused then of keeping company of sinners

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.