Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113436 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by integrity16(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
How are we sure you are not doing this money??
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
siant:
Make sure you go for Nysc. You don't know tomorrow.
Don't let your own case be like kemi adeosun or mustapha

Thanks for the advice sir,

Appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
kay29000:
To the people asking her to list the names of the other guys she slept with, I'm sure those other guys are not pastors. They are probably regular guys that don't carry religion on their head. Put yourself in the girl's shoes...she sees him (on TV or via social media) constantly condemning people for something he also does. It can confuse anyone, especially in Nigeria, where we believe men of God are saints that can do no wrong.

I don't support her 100% cos she at least got paid, but I also understand why she might want to speak on the issue.

I will be the last person to hold brief for the Apostle but one thing is sure,This girls motive is extremely suspicious.
You got paid for services rendered. You had a wave of conscience movement and you want to confess,why not confess without exposing the other party? Repentance is personal

To me it's all shades of wrong. It smell blackmail and pure vindictiveness cum ingratitude. One that was a breakthrough at a low point of your life. The other service providers you had has no name abi? 0r because their name doesn't strike a chord like the Apostles

Girl get a life
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by siant: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
cRobo:

You quoted me to insult me

Now if I decide to deal with you, they will say because I am rich, I'm dealing with a poor riffraff like you and people will start calling it oppression

Just because we are in faceless forum doesn't mean I can't locate you and deal with you

You have no idea who you just insulted
Even buhari, the number 1 citizen receives much more insults on daily basis. Baba olowo, what gives you the assurance you will wake up tomorrow morning to locate him and deal with him?

Mcheeeew
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by VULCAN(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't like people who tell lies as a gambit to win an argument.

How dare you say that the Orotobo saga didn't happen under Buhari!

Something that took place in 2017

Is this how you peddle falsehoods all about?

We are all living witnesses to that saga.

God forgive you

Lollittaa:

the time Otobo accused him with "hardcore proofs", Bubu wasn't president yet. If this pastor is truly a man of God, he should step down from the pulpit for investigations to take place. But then, this is Africa where neither political nor religious leaders ever step down or resign.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by notoriousbabe: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Oh, ok,

Let's do N7.8m like rudeboys wife,

Are you game?
sorry I don’t date albino
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by rosalieene(f): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
They want to just finish this man's life kpatakpata
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
notoriousbabe:
sorry I don’t date albino

Don't give up so soon,

Who was talking about dating??

No I wouldn't stoop that low, we were talking about a till dawn kinda event
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by coernes: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
I need a woman like you for a wife. You're a wife material. Your comment is a message
TechNana:

Don't give up so soon,

Who was talking about dating??

No I wouldn't stoop that low, we were talking about a till dawn kinda event
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
coernes:
I need a woman like you for a wife. You're a wife material. Your comment is a message

I'm humbled.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by noisy45(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Once any female church member is calling her pastor 'daddy' forget it they are already fxcking.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by noisy45(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You mean apostle enjoyed you twice for money? lipsrsealed

These people cha.....So tay shame no dey gree catch dem again.....

Like I do normally tell my guys--"like seriously I no go fit date any girl wey too dey over religious.....Check out very well,any girl wey too put church for her head,it's either the pastor of the church dey chew her or another member dey wear am....

These kind of pastors,if we venture catch any one for area,na sure banker say we go must open better office for him head....He go just too pay tire lipsrsealed

Rubbish..

Once any female church member is calling her pastor 'daddy' forget it they are already fxcking. Know this and know peace
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by GindoX(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
kambili999:
yes

Make we relate. Am from there too. 0703 2650520
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ghettochild(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buliwyf:

You didn't actually make any sense. That was the most truthful part of what she says. If you be guy man you go know. You just go somewhere and tell one girl to organise other girls and bring them to your party. That's how they do it. The girls won't even know which guy they will be sleeping with that night. It's probably later when they see you elsewhere that they will recognise you.

Who cares if it was Suleiman, now let me ask you a question, do you think Suleiman will sue her for character assassination? The answer is yes. What is her defense? Nothing. Was it a rape? No. Who has more advantage? Suleiman. Can she afford to pay for legal costs? Nah, cos good lawyers choose good cases they can win and get huge rewards. So if she doesn't have what it takes to wage the consequences, why then is she constituting nuisance? Or maybe she has mental issues?

So, you should learn to be objective before you quote someone. I don't care about your facial verification argument neither do I care if she actually met with Suleiman.

My only fear is the people that have adviced her to speak out. They must have promised her protection. Then the next question is who are these people backing her? What did they promise her? Can she trust anyone with her chances of going to prison?

SENSE IS CHEAP FOR THOSE THAT KNOWS HOW TO SEARCH

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buliwyf:

You didn't actually make any sense. That was the most truthful part of what she says. If you be guy man you go know. You just go somewhere and tell one girl to organise other girls and bring them to your party. That's how they do it. The girls won't even know which guy they will be sleeping with that night. It's probably later when they see you elsewhere that they will recognise you.

Ok
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I see u don't have data to watch the video, they met twice, she has his number.

Who cares if it was Suleiman, now let me ask you a question, do you think Suleiman will sue her for character assassination? The answer is yes. What is her defense? Nothing. Was it a rape? No. Who has more advantage? Suleiman. Can she afford to pay for legal costs? Nah, cos good lawyers choose good cases they can win and get huge rewards. So if she doesn't have what it takes to wage the consequences, why then is she constituting nuisance? Or maybe she has mental issues?

So, you should learn to be objective before you quote someone. I don't care about your facial verification argument neither do I care if she actually met with Suleiman.

My only fear is the people that have adviced her to speak out. They must have promised her protection. Then the next question is who are these people backing her? What did they promise her? Can she trust anyone with her chances of going to prison?

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You are dumb!

Let's imagine first accusation was false, and you still doubt this? Is he the only man of God?

When did Oyedepo or Adeboye get into such scandal.

Same man fvcking all about the country

And lest I forget don't be fickle minded!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ainas247: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Image123:

i cannot oh, i don't even pray to. Someone is laying claims to committing adultery with a popular MOG, and all you can think of is the use of English. Haba.

oh I see,

Why did quoted me without you understanding my statement in the first place, shocked angry and you are digressing the whole issue.

Funny man grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by biomedics(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author

Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

[/quote]

In explaining why he divorced his second wife, Pompeia, Julius Caesar allegedly averred that prominent public figures should avoid attracting negative attention and scrutiny or even the tiniest whiff of scandal, giving rise to the idiomatic saying that Caesar’s wife must remain above suspicion at all times and on all occasions.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hellonearth007: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Go and look for fame, using another method please

I know na your pastor but make I ask u.
Na only your pastor Dem dey accuse of random sex issues?
Are u sure he is not sleeping with u too cos now I don't trust anyone supporting this Ashawo pastor.

Check yourself well
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hellonearth007: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hardgun:
Lol another attention seeker abeg find another way get a life mf

So na only him people dey use to find fame??

Religion have blinded many.

You can even deny your mother cos of your pastor.

Mumu una never do

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
ainas247:

oh I see,

Why did quoted me without you understanding my statement in the first place, shocked angry and you are digressing the whole issue.

Funny man grin

So the issue is the use of English in the way you want to understand it?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
integrity16:
How are we sure you are not doing this money??

How are you sure the alleged man of God is not guilty?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

I will be the last person to hold brief for the Apostle but one thing is sure,This girls motive is extremely suspicious.
You got paid for services rendered. You had a wave of conscience movement and you want to confess,why not confess without exposing the other party? Repentance is personal

To me it's all shades of wrong. It smell blackmail and pure vindictiveness cum ingratitude. One that was a breakthrough at a low point of your life. The other service providers you had has no name abi? 0r because their name doesn't strike a chord like the Apostles

Girl get a life

The apostate seems like the one to get a life. An adulterer has no life. Get a conscience too while at it.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:

How do u know she doesn't have any proof?

There's no need for all this long explaining, even the last person Suleiman arrested, he couldn't sue. He can't do anything.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Lol, why would she go to prison? God pass you these rich and influential people that twist the arm of the law. Someone is exposing liars, you say she's going to prison, wetin concern prison for the matter?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

One single Sense nor dey your head, so what if she name all the men she has slept with?

She only called out apostle Suleiman because of who he is, a prominent man of God, she may have slept with other men even richer than Suleiman.

The bone of contention here is that a well resected man of God is patronizing a prostitute.

That should border u.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hardgun: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hellonearth007:

So na only him people dey use to find fame??

Religion have blinded many.

You can even deny your mother cos of your pastor.

Mumu una never do
You're hell already so enjoy your bitter life
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
lexy2014:

God bless u for ur last paragraph. It's exactly d same point I made in my post
many of you here are dumped or just emotional when it comes to religion. ..while will she call out her other client when the said client are not into pulpit fraud...just imagine her watching suleman prophesying and this ladies is watching ...pls do you think her conscience will not judge her
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by KayCee92(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2021
TechNana:

I like u. I just followed you.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 1:39am On Aug 22, 2021
KayCee92:

I like u. I just followed you.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.