Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113347 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Adeyinka123:

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR SISTER. YOU ARE SO TRUE AND INTELLIGENT. DID SHE COMMIT ADULTERY WITH ONLY APOSTLE SULEIMAN? IF NO, THEN SHE MUST DO VIDEO FOR EVERYMAN SHE SLEPT WITH.

ANOTHER QUESTION: MUST RESTITUTION BE DONE OVER THE VIDEO. ISN'T THIS AN ACT OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS? BIBLE DIDN'T RECOMMEND RESTITUTION THIS WAY AT ALL.

MUST SHE MENTION NAME IN HER ESCAPADE? HER PASTOR OUGHT TO HAVE DONE BETTER AS PER COUNSELLING.

IS APOSTLE SULEIMAN NOT BECOMING A VICTIM HERE? DIDN'T SHE COLLECT HER DUE(S) FOR THE MUTUAL ACT/SIN?

I WILL NOT JOIN ANYONE TO ACCUSE A PASTOR. NOT THIS ESPECIALLY.

WAS SHE ABUSED OR MOLESTED? ISN'T SHE AN ADULT ANY MORE?

OUR BIG G.Os HEADING MINISTRIES NEVER TOLD US THEY ARE SAINTS. LET US BE CAREFUL, SOBER AND PRAYERFUL. THE CHURCH IS UNDER AN ATTACK HERE.

MAY GOD DELIVER MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD FROM THERE SEVERAL SHAMEFUL WEAKNESSES IN JESUS NAME. LET US PRAY FOR THEM TO BE DELIVERED IF THE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE.

PASTORS ARE SUFFERING TOO. NOT ONLY MEMBERS SUFFERS TEMPTATIONS. IT IS A TWO WAY THING.

LET US ALWAYS SUBJECT OURSELVES TO RETREATS AND SANCTIFICATIONS INTERMITTENTLY AS GOD GRANTS US GRACE.

I WON'T SHAME MY PASTOR NO MATTER WHAT. THE SPIRIT OF THE PROPHET IS SUBJECT TO THE PROPHET. HAM SUFFERED SEVERE CURSE FOR EXPOSING THE unclothedness OF HIS FATHER. I AM ONLY AN IMPERFECT SOUL BELIEVING GOD FOR PERFERCTION.

DEVIL ATTACKS THIS YOUNG AND VIBRANT PASTOR BECAUSE HE IS A POWERFUL TOOL IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY. I PRAY FOR HIS PERSONAL REVIVAL AND BROKENNESS IN THE LORD. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING HIM. BECAUSE OF THE SEVERAL SOULS UNDER HIM,I BELIEVE HE WON'T MISS THE KINGDOM OF GOD. SHALOM

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your understanding, lot of people just always jump into conclusions, picking on unnecessary sides and start dishing out nonsense...

I wonder if they think at times before they type..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by itu404(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
You still need deliverance do not be deceived . A contrite spirit will make amends with God and leave it at that, better still say it happened with a popular man of God... this one you are doing is subtle spirit to pull down. Coming to social media is the worst you could have done . David refused to kill Saul just because of the anoiting upon him; that is a right spirit, not this one you are displaying.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by thanor(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
And so? Why is she telling us. You chop the money alone. Now you dey yarn remorse. You wey sleep with man because of money where your dignity. Mtcheeww Clout chaser. Na settlement she dey find.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by otokx(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
No comments for now.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Iziebhokhale(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Satan is the father of all liers.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
There was a religion
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Adeyinka123: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your understanding, lot of people just always jump into conclusions, picking on unnecessary sides and start dishing out nonsense...

I wonder if they think at times before they type..

You're most welcome. I celebrate you too
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by dmk4life: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is he the only man you slept with, oya you go need make another video, telling us their names as well make your restitutions for complet.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Agreyphine(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
O lord deliver ur church from wicked people who do believe the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yiiiboo girls and prostitution are like 5and6

grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by brownpollo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
this is still a cheap scam
the whole time he spent with you was 20 minutes, from getting to the hotel to having sex with you to zooming back was 20 mins
idonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Agreyphine(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
O lord deliver ur church from wicked people who do believe the gospel. The church is under attack.Truth we overcome darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ZooOga: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
this go be gud... again.... wink

.... I remember this Stephanie girl say Apostle Suleman rocked her world real good in the other room and while cruising in Italy. grin

Several titles from the world famous NL archives.

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m lawsuit Against Apostle Suleman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actres Daniella Okeke - Romance - Nairaland

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Full Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo. OFM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by RoyalSecrets: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
1. How about the 200 other hookups? Is your conscience not pricking you? Oya make a video for each one start with "Nigerians, I have a confession to make"
2. You That just hawked your body advising someone not to do as you have done? The hypocrisy stinks!

Who paid you to discredit him this time? How much? was sex Involved?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Mires: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Dis one want to trend and increase Instagram followers.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by YESSConsulting(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well, well, well

1. First, return the money.
2. Then, name all the other men you have slept with
3. Return your certificates if you cheated in any exams in the past
4. And the list goes on...

I believe your restitution would then become perfect.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by olumike001(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
generalwo:
.....before the bible was introduced to us, we have beliefs..... Are you trying to tell me that non of our fore fathers will make heaven because they were not opportuned to read the Bible? I believe in God and I believe in the Bible.... All I'm saying is thah I don't have to go to church to prove to the world I fear God..... Me wen dey my house and I no dey do evil, and the pastor wen dey church deh lamba people wife.... Who holy pass? My heart is my church and God will continue to straighten me

It is well with you...
Maybe you read very well before replying oo.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Adeyinka123: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
YESSConsulting:
Well, well, well

GOD BLESS YOU IMMENSELY. YOU ARE APT AND NOT MINCING WORDS AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hotguy27: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't listen or believe all these clout chasing and shameless wh**es.

Why can't she tell us about other hook ups she had? Why is that of Suleiman her only confession?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
ainas247:

You don’t get my point have a nice day
wink

i cannot oh, i don't even pray to. Someone is laying claims to committing adultery with a popular MOG, and all you can think of is the use of English. Haba.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hotguy27:
I don't listen or believe all these clout chasing and shameless wh**es.

Why can't she tell us about other hook ups she had? Why is that of Suleiman her only confession?

Probably because you don't know the others, or simply because he is a popular man of God. Is that not commonsense?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
YESSConsulting:
Well, well, well

1. It was a business transaction agreed by the two parties. Will he unsleep with her if she gave him money? Less than 20mins business, meaning she most likely didn't even get satisfied for that matter.

2. You probably don't know their names and she also may not. Remember, she said he gave her his number for further business. She couldn't pick his face or name initially. Also, the others may not be popular deceivers.

3. This is an IF and it depends on conviction. Like she stated, her conscience was troubled for this anytime(which is rather frequent) the apostate's case comes up.

4. Mr. perfect, she doesn't need you to score her, go and score the MOG you are worshipping.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
dmk4life:
Is he the only man you slept with, oya you go need make another video, telling us their names as well make your restitutions for complet.

She still try na, let's ask her accomplice to start his own restitution. Half bread is better than none.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Christian Igbo girls. Tufia! Am not Surprise.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SURElee(f): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Apostle again!?

������ Rotfl
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by JADEK04: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
You are not many on earth
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
JADEK04:

You are not many on earth

Smiles
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by cRobo: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
skedospencer2g:
in heaven ...fool

You quoted me to insult me

Now if I decide to deal with you, they will say because I am rich, I'm dealing with a poor riffraff like you and people will start calling it oppression

Just because we are in faceless forum doesn't mean I can't locate you and deal with you

You have no idea who you just insulted
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by xelly: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
You must have enjoyed your sleep. Hope you had a sweet dream?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by xelly: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
cRobo:

You quoted me to insult me

Now if I decide to deal with you, they will say because I am rich, I'm dealing with a poor riffraff like you and people will start calling it oppression

Just because we are in faceless forum doesn't mean I can't locate you and deal with you

You have no idea who you just insulted

Locate and deal with him? You know exactly what it is and you still want to locate and deal with him.

Please trash this comment of yours.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by siant: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
Make sure you go for Nysc. You don't know tomorrow.
Don't let your own case be like kemi adeosun or mustapha
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SilasIBB: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Young lady, be it false or real .......

Fear the Anointing!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.