Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60207 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Safemoon: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igbo leaders?

When they were burning everywhere and threatening anyone did they remember igbo leaders is existing?

mtcheew.

That's enough reason to abduct a teenager keep her for months,carry out all forms of atros on the little soul . No wonder noting good ever goes your way.you are evil like your father's

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chatinent: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Bukasint:

My pusssssyyyyyy for one month for you....you too much

Ok. Convert it to dollars. When you are done, ask me for my aza.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Kdon2: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ipobarethieves: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021
sad shockedgrin coollipsrsealed ESN,UGM,Fl@theadPIGS, developers, Arsonists shey Una eye dey clear now sad
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by daniy2k(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Nonsense news and useless headline....Displaying innocent citizen as a criminal...Where are the pictures of Bandits and Bokoharam informants? Awon Oloribuku ekeji werey.
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/6098263013549040/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Bukasint(f): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:

Ok. Convert it to dollars.

Kosi owo...
No kudu
Ego adiro

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by History555: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igbo leaders?

When they were burning everywhere and threatening anyone did they remember igbo leaders is existing?

mtcheew.

Stop displaying your stupidity online for all to see. Did boko consult borno elders..are the same elders not receiving them with open arms.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Allee90: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Execute her ASAP
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chloride6: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Even in the USA suspects are kept in detention until investigation is concluded
Lots of terrorists are kept for as long as one year in custody

Everybody gets a bail hearing..

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Komu1048(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is proof we have no president and vice president..the police abduct a little girl and convert her into a sexual and domestic slave and Osinbanjo plus Buhari are quiet and not concerned... So all the police need to do now is label any woman they desire sexually an IPOB member and viola they can retain her as a sex slave for as long as the want ....the irony here is that we have never seen them go after the wives and daughters of Fulani bandits in the same manner

All ur write up is full of emotions n propaganda. No atom of truth there. Unfortunately people don’t fall for cheap emotional blackmail again
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by byteem: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

Where is the evidence.. proof he wo asserts must prove these are mere allegations
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by blackboy(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
This is the time the police need to clean up their image but no they keep picking up ppl because they are igbo and in the east or at the wrong place at the wrong time and you label them and arrest them will in no way help the image of the police or help them.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by seborrhic: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Assuming all these things about the girl are true (we know the NPF concocts tales),is washing clothes of police officers and doing other sundry duties,her sentence?
A Nigerian police force that can go to their armoury,place weapons in front of an innocent person they arrested and claim the weapons where those they recovered when the accused went on a robbery with other gang members,has no redemption.
People hailing the exposure of Kyari should know 80% of the officer corp do same thing Kyari got implicated in,and those ones are still in the force.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chatinent: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Bukasint:

Kosi owo...
No kudu
Ego adiro

You don't want sb to kill you na, that's why I said money. You look small, not-my-type, not rich, and over ambitious.

I can't be responsible for damaging your legs. Find sb else.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2021
omoadeleye:
Deal with her
I just remembered that this is what the doctor told me you have in your skull

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chatinent: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Fourwinds:
I just remembered that this is what the doctor told me you have in your skull

What's Nigeria doing in his skull?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by iamjavadem(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Did you read the article? Charge to court before concluding investigations?
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Obagofixxy: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigeria police must always have something to say, no matter the situation
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2021
I'm not justifying anyone here but one thing is sure that whatever a man sows he shall reap bountifully of it.

For your luxury SHORT-LET apartments call today

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fourwinds: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Allee90:
Execute her ASAP

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Not a fan of ipob, esn or the chestbeaters but this story right here is covk and bvll wrapped in catshit.....the lady looks like she's been domestically and sexually abused like must people are saying and with the reputation of the nigerian police it's 99.9% true.... even the way she was arrested (kidnapped) says it all.... can't support this shit.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FakeUnity: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
She is a member of IPOB yet;

1) You detained her for 60 days extra-judicially and illegally without court order.

2) You raped her severally in custody.

3) Collected huge money severally from her family members in the guise of securing her bail yet refused to release the innocent girl. You simply milked her family and saw her as your cashcow.

You did all these because you felt she had no one influential enough to speak for her. Shameless criminals!

'The Nigerian police is a criminal organization'~ Judge Grammond of Canadian Judiciary.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FarahAideed: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Komu1048:

All ur write up is full of emotions n propaganda. No atom of truth there. Unfortunately people don’t fall for cheap emotional blackmail again

Keep deceiving yourself you shameless Buharist

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fourwinds: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:

What's Nigeria doing in his skull?
Yeah...that is Nigeria , a shiit hole meeeennnhhh......Donald Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
I have noticed the biggest law breakers in the world are the NPF.

Whatever happened to charging her to court! Why detain for over sixty days!

The worst thing the NPF does is that one Oga will just narrate what they want the press to publish without any prints as evidences or visuals (not framed)...and those half-baked journalists will do so. Of course, they have to since they aren't independent from the claws of the political bodies set to make their contents unbiased from the ruling party’s judgment or they'll devour them.

I admire the US style of cat-catching-rats. They'll let you deny and table all your crimes that you'll accept it before you know it. You wouldn't even remember when you gave the clothes to the tailor to sew and stole his scissors!

Besides, I support no political party or system.

Ba shi da kyau a yanke hukunci cikin yanke shawara yayin da ba mu ma da hujjoji.

I really pity for women detained by the NPF.
You Useless Haters of Nigeria, charge her to court when police was still doing their investigation? Jehovah done catch una, you people will be rounded up one after the other, it is only a matter of time.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by DabuIIIT: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Justice will surely deal with oppressors of the children of God severely..time will surely tell

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Sunday2021: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
I said it! The way ipob were talking about this matter shows that the girl is a devil. Ipob terrorists have a history of not supporting any good thing, therefore this girl must be exactly what the police says about her.
Ipob terrorists can only cry on nairaland,but surely that girl is going to join namdi kanu in prison.
God bless Nigerian police
God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chatinent: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You Useless Haters of Nigeria, charge her to court when police was still doing their investigation? Jehovah done catch una, you people will be rounded up one after the other, it is only a matter of time.

Agbo is now ₦50 per cup.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Even in the USA suspects are kept in detention until investigation is concluded
Lots of terrorists are kept for as long as one year in custody

Nkita Ara, you do so with court permit.

Chai, which school did you attend.?

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by NaranyD(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anything IPOB is all about terrorism and destruction

Aboki shut up

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by od501: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

Investigation kee u there! I only pity the girl pussy cos all these officers are psychopaths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.