Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62234 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nairalanders, I was invited for first level assessment but missed it cos I could not check my email within that period. I have replied to them to give me a second chance but have not heard from them yet. Has anyone had same experience with me? What is really going on. I even called the line on the invitation and the lady that picked asked me to reply the mail and that they will get back to me. But up till this moment, I have not heard from them.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by apach4ever(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2011
Hi guys, was invited for an interview in Abuja on Sunday. This is 2 weeks after writing the first level assessment. Any tips on what sort of questions to expect? Especially concerned as I initially applied for Financial performance management but wrote the financial regulatory reporting test as the guy there said it's the same set of questions. Now though I've been invited for an interview on financial regulatory reporting!.Hi guys, was invited for an interview in Abuja on Sunday. This is 2 weeks after writing the first level assessment. Any tips on what sort of questions to expect? Especially concerned as I initially applied for Financial performance management but wrote the financial regulatory reporting test as the guy there said it's the same set of questions. Now though I've been invited for an interview on financial regulatory reporting!.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
I had the second phase of interview today at AMCON office. The notice was very short (less than 18hrs). The questions were general- tell us about Amcon, what contributions would u make if employed, why do u want to leave ur current job, salary expectation. Just exude some confidence without sounding arrogant and all shall be well.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by evamathis: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2011
Thanks everyone for your contribution
@samrose so sorry to hear that,still keep your fingers crossed you never know what can happen
@Apach how did it go?
@anyandee thanks for the info
Wishing everyone the very best,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by otunbagade: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2011
please,can someone confirm to me the mode of communication for the second interview for the amcon job,is it via email,text message or phone call and secondly what is the time duration between when someone is called for the first interview and the second interview which involves meeting the amcon guy?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2011
@otunbagade For d 2nd interview @ amcon, i received a phone call at 11pm directing me to check my email for details. Surprisingly, i had checked my mail 30mins b4 d call n found nothing. I suspect d caller sent d mail while calling. I had the first interview late May and d 2nd interview on 15th july- about 6weeks interval.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by apach4ever(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2011
Well guys, it was alright but not too great. Started off normal enough before the guy got all technical on me. Hope for the best or at least a mail letting me know if i was successful or not.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2011
@ apach4ever, please where was the venue for the abuja interview, i'm supposed to see them before end of the day, thanks.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by apach4ever(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Ideal holiday homes in Garki 2 ubiaja crescent. When u get to old cbn office ask for directions. Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
apacha4ever, is the interview tough and what of us that are yet to be called
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by apach4ever(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
Even reciting the Alphabet can be tough if you're not well prepared. Just know all there is to know about the post you applied for and you should be alright. As for those not called yet, not to be negative but the invite stated that all interviews in Abj will be concluded by Monday 6pm which just passed about an hour ago.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by otunbagade: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
For the pay,does amcon pay well and how much can someone with 6 years working experience negotiate for project management office,ayandee,howu collected yr offer letter?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by AFD: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2011
has anyone being called for the 2nd stage interview for the procurement function?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by UCF(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2011
any one in the house that applied for talent aquisition
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny2010(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2011
@otunbagade - I think with 6 yrs exp you can definitely negotiate for a good managerial position. I can't place a figure cos you are in the best position to calculate ur worth n negotiate based on that.

@afd - I don't know anything bout procurement interviews. I've only heard of Fixed Income 2nd interviews
@ucf- think I heard about talent acquisition interviews held in abuja over the past week from my abuja friends, I'm not sure though but I'm sure the person mentioned interviews held on saturday in abuja for credit n risk mgt, strategic planning n business development.
Let's all keep praying for the best.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2011
Good Everyone, does anybody know if AMCON has started calling experienced applicants for Asset Management function? Anybody with useful info shld inform. This is important to enable me make some plans. cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2011
Please I'll like to find out if all second stage interviews were conducted in Abuja or if anyone has been invited for second stage interview in Lagos. Also if anyone for training position has been called for interview. Thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
2nd stage interview is going on in Lagos n Abuja. Had mine in Lagos
Mandora:

Please I'll like to find out if all second stage interviews were conducted in Abuja or if anyone has been invited for second stage interview in Lagos. Also if anyone for training position has been called for interview. Thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ Ayandee: Thank you
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ Ayandee,pls, when did u have your second phase interview and for what job function as well as category (experienced or trainee)
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
I had the 2nd phase interview on15th July; experienced hire; legal unit
Elhef:

@ Ayandee,pls, when did u have your second phase interview and for what job function as well as category (experienced or trainee)
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ apach4ever thank you!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by otunbagade: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
Pls has any one gotten the offer letter from amcon?let us know the pay structure pls
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by evamathis: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2011
interview with the GM is going on in Abuja today
Goodluck if you were called
if you weren't IT'S probably in stages and you will be called eventually
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by kehneah: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2011
Please what shld i do, i'm yet to receive any further instruction since June 11th when i got the last notification for update.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2011
Is there anybody for Asset Management function that has been called for 2nd stage interview? Also, could anyone that has been called for 2nd stage interview share with us, how long it took b4 being called for 2nd stage ?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
@evamathis thanks for the info. Do u mean there's another interview after the 2nd phase interview held at the amcon office? Do u know any1 who has been interviewed by d GM? I'll like to know the nature of this round of interview.thanks
evamathis:

interview with the GM is going on in Abuja today
Goodluck if you were called
if you weren't IT'S probably in stages and you will be called eventually
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny2010(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
@elhef I have not yet heard of 2nd interviews for asset mgt. When did u have ur first stage?
I was primarily shortlisted for asset mgt but did not update the details they requestd for before deadline. So I was subsequently interviewed for research. I was told then asset mgt interviews took place the wk before research interviews in may. Where u interviewed in may?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Rastk: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
Pls is the interview held at AMCON office Lagos the final stage of interview?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ danny 2010, I have the technical comptetence test on 26th June and 1st interview on 28th June and they said they will get back since then but, they have not.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
@evamathis. where did you do your Second stage. or this the second interview for you? I thought the second interview at AMCON office is the final?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Is it GM they Have or MD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.