Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (39297 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
DSC7:

Be calming down....

Everywhere good...
Nothing do you my man
I throwaway you salute

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by elonmuskbaby: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dubembiafra:
This guy came and as he was leaving, he collected my perfume and pick all the small small money I kept on the table while I watched helplessly
and you can't talk? Someone is using ogboju to rob you for your very before eyes and you can't open your mouth and say something?
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DonroxyII: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.
Been a while I laugh so wide grin ... Thanks for sharing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DonroxyII: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
sematec:
This story is not complete
I tell you @ Sonnobax15 .... lol .... sematec you are spoilt !
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DonroxyII: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
brosom:
phone wasn't popular as of then as it was only few individual ls who could afford it, and for u to have afford a phone then and ur parents was aware it means u family are rich. grin

Call me make we ball na grin grin
my two younger sisters had phone in 2005 ... even Samsung while me their Egbon my papa no buy for me .... we were teenagers then !

To press phone na to borrow oo .... he claimed mine na Discipline, for them is to avoid guys using phone to do yanga to them so dem no go give dem belle ontop nonsense !!

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DonroxyII: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
pennywys:
you supposed collect pussy in return
That's how it's being done here
Nonsense .... so that compensate what he lost ..... Women gat alot on You !
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by samuel051: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guy came to visit,b4 I know he don run go house go bring clothes.guy basically finished my 6mudu of rice and beans, spaghetti, macaroni and other food stuffs including garri. His daily routine is to go to the next street to go weed and after that,start eating anything that he sees and off he goes,no contribution of any sort and things was not going well for me as at then. The straw that broke d camel's back was when I wanted to make tea one morning and discover guy has use all my beverages, including the unopened refills and sugar to smoke d condemn garri that got spoilt I forgot to throw away. I fine cry I no see,had to find a way to discharge him telling him I am going to my village to spend sometime with my uncle since I have ran outta cash and food items,guy still insisted on staying till I come back.. I no gree o.. imagine d guy still dey say he won come spend time here again,I no gree open he WhatsApp chat till now after sighting d notification. God punish devil.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by KiNg0G: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
samuel051:
Guy came to visit,b4 I know he don run go house go bring clothes.guy basically finished my 6mudu of rice and beans, spaghetti, macaroni and other food stuffs including garri. His daily routine is to go to the next street to go weed and after that,start eating anything that he sees and off he goes,no contribution of any sort and things was not going well for me as at then. The straw that broke d camel's back was when I wanted to make tea one morning and discover guy has use all my beverages, including the unopened refills and sugar to smoke d condemn garri that got spoilt I forgot to throw away. I fine cry I no see,had to find a way to discharge him telling him I am going to my village to spend sometime with my uncle since I have ran outta cash and food items,guy still insisted on staying till I come back.. I no gree o.. imagine d guy still dey say he won come spend time here again,I no gree open he WhatsApp chat till now after sighting d notification. God punish devil.

Na wa, you for clear me na, say na because of food make you never reply me since.

No wonder you de squeeze face, when you see me dey chop.
No lele

Hope you know say day go break again.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by samuel051: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Na wa, you for clear me na, say na because of food make you never reply me since.

No wonder you de squeeze face, when you see me dey chop.
No lele

Hope you know say day go break again.
grin grin grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Ekg911(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin ;Done
DonroxyII:
my two younger sisters had phone in 2005 ... even Samsung while me their Egbon my papa no buy for me .... we were teenagers then !

To press phone na to borrow oo .... he claimed mine na Discipline, for them is to avoid guys using phone to do yanga to them so dem no go give dem belle ontop nonsense !!
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by KiNg0G: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
samuel051:
grin grin grin

OG, Day go break again!

By Graham D.... you need listen to that song.

If you do, you won't be coming here to lament about food bros, at all.

If it nor de, we understand...buh noe be say your guy go dey chop your food it dey pain u.

Meanwhile, you done house and feed different oloshos for your apartment.

If na babe when get toto, you go reason am like this
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by musa7m(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Drsnives:

Religion of 8
Them don dea show one by one
you will know children of the lost Jews of Africa ....just by their comment
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by samuel051: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

OG, Day go break again!

By Graham D.... you need listen to that song.

If you do, you won't be coming here to lament about food bros, at all.

If it nor de, we understand...buh noe be say your guy go dey chop your food it dey pain u.

Meanwhile, you done house and feed different oloshos for your apartment.

As he put me for hunger nai clear pass?? Food no be anything but person suppose dey use him own default wisdom wen e know say na person house he dey and understand say no money on ground. I can't go to someone's house and see he is managing and not working and still suffocate him,eat up all his foodstuffs up to d last garri without contributing anything and just go about smoking weed from one quarter to another. Bros e no clear o. If handshake don pass elbow,na fight e don turn to so.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by KiNg0G: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
samuel051:
As he put me for hunger nai clear pass?? Food no be anything but person suppose dey use him own default wisdom wen e know say na person house he dey and understand say no money on ground. I can't go to someone's house and see he is managing and not working and still suffocate him,eat up all his foodstuffs up to d last garri without contributing anything and just go about smoking weed from one quarter to another. Bros e no clear o. If handshake don pass elbow,na fight e don turn to so.

Betterstyle, maybe I didn't get your write up the first time....the lamenting of the garri, rice and beans just got into me.... you didn't really say you weren't working.

Normally, guyman supposed observe your settings, weda everything dey well.
Then use him brainbox, coordinate himself.. at least do one or two contributions to the house.

Na so life suppose be.

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by samuel051: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Betterstyle, maybe I didn't get your write up the first time....the lamenting of the garri, rice and beans just got into me.... you didn't really say you weren't working.

Normally, guyman supposed observe your settings, weda everything dey well.
Then use him brainbox, coordinate himself.. at least do one or two contributions to the house.

Na so life suppose be.
I dey tell u bro,guy even dey wear my Sunday Sunday clothes go smoke weed without my knowledge. Guy do me pass d way village people suppose to do me, even my village people even surprise for d guy sef.

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by KiNg0G: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
samuel051:
I dey tell u bro,guy even dey wear my Sunday Sunday clothes go smoke weed without my knowledge. Guy do me pass d way village people suppose to do me, even my village people even surprise for d guy sef.

Anyway, na still your OG, my guy.... nor just void am like that.

Day fit break for anybody.

If it nor dey, let am know say it nor dey.
No need to snub am.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by samuel051: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Anyway, na still your OG, my guy.... nor just void am like that.

Day fit break for anybody.

If it nor dey, let am know say it nor dey.
No need to snub am.

No be lie bros..
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Bolarineliza202: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Spidermon:

But nawa for you sef, why did you allow him to finger you?
Is this meant for me or for someone else, it seems you made a great mistake.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Spidermon: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Is this meant for me or for someone else, it seems you made a great mistake.

It's just bants. No bad intentions madam
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
OgaRico:

Hey man, is not about getting the message or not. The plain truth is that you can't write in English properly(that is what he is pointing out for you to know and learn from).

With what you wrote above,I'm going to assume that you are still in JSS3 or below.
Dude, stfu ... let English sef come and type in any of Nigerian Language..... Nairaland no be examination hall .... we too try abeg ...

Anybody wey fault my little effort in writing in Queens English should go and report me to Queen Elizabeth ... She sef should come and write in Yoruba.... WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Lilpen3758: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I was in school then...One night, around 11 p.m,my then roomie came home from a birthday party with 7 girls.....Just imagine....When I asked the dude,he said they were suppose to go to their various homes but they were later informed that police were arresting people for late hours movement...So that was why he had to help them out.
I understood him and I had to obliged.....

Wetin cor pain me na be say these girls had to go to where my pot of soup was and they dished soup and eba without my consent.....The funny thing was that that was the first time I cooked banga soup....

The following morning,i realized the soup has already got soured..Very annoying and lose kinda girls...
you no Bleep anyone?? undecided
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Bolarineliza202: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Spidermon:

It's just bants. No bad intentions madam
Okay,I thought you were one of the mulatto b4.Thank God you are not grin grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by stevestifler(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Your sense of entitlement irks me tho.
How can people not have respect for other people's boundaries.. tueh!!!

Juliusmomoh:

Your consent ko
Your contenent ni... grin grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by AmuRubber(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

Lol I nor sure say the guy de lie too grin grin

The older sister nor piss.... you know say after fûck.... them dey like piss.

Maybe she carry her piss go house

Ataya o!
The older 6ta no even see woman slippers for d guy doormot.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by NACE13: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2021
jahson19:

Allow the guy lie in peace na shuuuuu

Lol. I ignored at first but curiosity drove me. I don't like people that don't take care of their personal hygiene. So I was just moved to ask.

It's OK to exaggerate some things but this right here.......smh lipsrsealed
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don't accept visitors anymore.

Go to the hotels and stay there.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Besto(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
My cousin Fucking on my sitting room couch in a broad day afternoon and didn't care if I'd actually pass through to access the kitchen of which I did and yet the 2 animals no send my presence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.