Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (39298 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Gfskw: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eat
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by IgboWarlord(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Brazenly changed Arsenal vs Watford some seasons ago and switched to BBN...I no know the one wey mad me pass,whether na sey she get mind touch my remote control on her 1st visit or sey she change Arsenal match or whether na sey she kuku get mind put BBN of all channels!!! shocked shocked..I was so pissed.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Powerfly(f): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no get Tory to yarn... cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by musa7m(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

If to say i be Muslim, Na to send am go meet im maker
you are very stupid to bring Muslim into this

2 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Rhaspody(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
She was hiding to smoke cheap weed in my house and was lying about it. As if i do not know the smell of weed again.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Joysticks:
There was this uncle of ours that would come to our house when we were little and konk me if I did anything he didn't like.I never see am now when I don become adult.I for change am for am.Useless man.
grin grin ;DMY belly oh... I Don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Lilpen3758: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:

See babalawo wey do you this for church.
grin grin grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
musa7m:

Religion of 8
Them don dea show one by one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

Talk nah......

I get time till when I don't know to dey reply u grin....
Watin you want make i talk again
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by dsocioemmy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chaiii cheesy cheesy
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Joeboy4ever(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ogynz:
Well, we had a few cousin visits and they were supposed to stay about 2weeks and I was so happy to see my cousin. Because it been a long ago. The 4 of us were living together in one Room( me my bro and this boy and his sister) my mom and dad live in the other room. So long as they stayed we all had fun, but to cut the story. This boy Frank which is my cousin bro, I'm kinda suspect his sorting behavior. Okay, But we're all cool. Until the day, there were about to live. It's oblivious cuz I was not around when dey was living. Could be live they made away with all my sim card( I had about 10sims and all MTN) guys how much be sim for your area now.

Okay, that one no do am em come also vanish my thousand Naira note! That's my experience.
uncle pls I beg you just reread everything you typed

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by TheOneOBI: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
You dey castigate another man for not correctly writting in "another man's language", like it's a crime.
Even some native ENGLISH PEOPLE can't even write in Proper ENGLISH.

People like you can't even speak or write in your native language.

wellmax:

Dude, your English is VERY bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Gkemz: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Back then in 2010 when one of our coursemates hosted us at her birthday party which lasted till dawn. However I didn't pass a night. It was almost 11pm when I decided to disembark to my house which was a stone throw from the venue of birthday party. It was already late and Some friends of mine who were highly intoxicated by alcohol were left stranded after making several attempts to stop a cab but could not find any. So I volunteered to host them in my abode. While we trekked home, one of them staggered till he almost fell inside gutter. I consumed 3 bottles of legend extra stout, 1bottle of Heineken, 2bottles of star and palm wine. This dude wanted to compete with me but unfortunately he had light head that couldn't allow him go for 2bottles of legend. While he was forcing himself to finish the beer, I forcefully retrieved about 2bottles of beer from him by then he was already staggering. While we were heading to my house, drainage gutter was to him a bed. I held him so tight to prevent him from falling inside drainage or running into a moving vehicle. When we arrived home, as I was trying to warm my food for us to eat, this guy vomited inside the put rendering the food useless. I had to clean up the room, prepare another dish. We all ate and slept till the following day when my host departed to their various houses.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by id4sho(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2021
cry
Gkemz:
Back then in 2010 when one of our coursemates hosted us at her birthday party which lasted till dawn. However I didn't pass a night. It was almost 11pm when I decided to disembark to my house which was a stone throw from the venue of birthday party. It was already late and Some friends of mine who were highly intoxicated by alcohol were left stranded after making several attempts to stop a cab but could not find any. So I volunteered to host them in my abode. While we trekked home, one of them staggered till he almost fell inside gutter. I consumed 3 bottles of legend extra stout, 1bottle of Heineken, 2bottles of star and palm wine. This dude wanted to compete with me but unfortunately he had light head that couldn't allow him go for 2bottles of legend. While he was forcing himself to finish the beer, I forcefully retrieved about 2bottles of beer from him by then he was already staggering. While we were heading to my house, drainage gutter was to him a bed. I held him so tight to prevent him from falling inside drainage or running into a moving vehicle. When we arrived home, as I was trying to warm my food for us to eat, this guy vomited inside the put rendering the food useless. I had to clean up the room, prepare another dish. We all ate and slept till the following day when my host departed to their various houses.

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by wellmax(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2021
TheOneOBI:
You dey castigate another man for not correctly writting in "another man's language", like it's a crime.
Even some native ENGLISH PEOPLE can't even write in Proper ENGLISH.

People like you can't even speak or write in your native language.

Next time, you better advice him to write in his native language and leave English alone.

All these half baked graduates really have effrontery.

You too, go back and learn the proper use of tenses and capitalization.

Olodo shilldren

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by TheOneOBI: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol....person wey do you don die since.

[Wquote author=wellmax post=105115359]

Next time, you better advice him to write in his native language and leave English alone.

All these half baked graduates really have effrontery.

You too, go back and learn the proper use of tenses and capitalization.

Olodo shilldren[/quote]
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't forget there are still some NLers who can buy your present & future at a go.
Too harsh nah grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 4:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Drsnives:

Watin you want make i talk again

Where u pin?...
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.

lol. This one na true friendship.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Lebronjames23(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
uptownmusic:

So true...most here are angry, broke or disillusioned grin
ehn , we free. U wey get money buy nairaland na
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by caandi: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Well mine was few years ago as a young teen, my cousin sis came to visit and I liked her and all, she stayed with us for a while, but I noticed cos I could not speak Igbo she teamed up with our house help and became that one besty, not that we were all age group, and before she came that our househelp was already misbehaving, we were planning on wen to tell her to go back, this my cousin come join hands with the girl and started showing me pepper by gossiping about me in Igbo and they will laff wenever I enter the house, ahh e pain me o. To cut the long story, before that my cousin sis left, we had a serious fight , that was my first time of fighting ever and she threw me on the ground, thank God for Neighbour’s that separated d fight, after she left we never saw her again or her family, I wonder wat she told her Mum, e no concern me cos I didn’t wrong her

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Champneys: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2021
This man performed ablution on the dry flooring of a guest toilet.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Average9jaman: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2021
musa7m:

You are very stupid to say this!
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
DSC7:

Where u pin?...
Come out plain my guy,we no dea used to that slang from the creek weh i come from
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by jahson19(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2021
NACE13:

And the older sister didn't wash up after the séx? I'm not saying you are lying o but I'm just assuming the older sister must be a very dirty girl to just go home immediately after having séx. She didn't even bother to clean herself up.

The older sister did not notice anything weird when she came in after you hid her sister in the bathroom. She must be pretty dumb or naive though.

Allow the guy lie in peace na shuuuuu
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Drsnives:

Come out plain my guy,we no dea used to that slang from the creek weh i come from

grin

Where you from?...
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2021
DSC7:

grin

Where you from?...
Somewhere in the heart of the Niger Delta wink
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Drsnives:

Somewhere in the heart of the Niger Delta wink

Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

E dey ur body.....

We go reason sha cool
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Samuels90: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I shock guy. And you know wetin be her reply when I caught her, "you don't cook that much na" grin
grin grin You can imagine...
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2021
DSC7:

Lols grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

E dey ur body.....

We go reason sha cool
grin grin abeg if na better i dea wait oo
Reason me faster
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Drsnives:

grin grin abeg if na better i dea wait oo
Reason me faster

Be calming down....

Everywhere good...
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Coolgent(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Terryindeed:

Bro no vex for me.

I attended a boarding school, but secondary and university, I have never had beans and Macaroni, I know of Spaghetti and sardine, Macaroni and sardine, cold water eba and garsher ( I'm not sure it still in the market) . I no be ajebutter far from it.

It's yummy, i ate it yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.