Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (39321 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

My spirit go vome back and hunt his family

You de whin yourself ni .... How many people u don see their spirit fight after death?... Am an atheist thoug

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Used the TOILET without FLUSHING excreta.
And not just once but thrice.
I had to confront him, telling him to ensure he forgot wearing his undies & trousers too.
By doing that we go know say him dey MAD.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
I was like in my house

10 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.

Guys no just care sha. If na girl, she would only allow you to take what's worth your yam unless you wan wahala grin

14 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Adrian98(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Got too comfortable
Started wearing my clothes
I bathed in my mums room. This foolish also followed.
Used my mother’s towel used my towel.
Invited people without my knowledge

21 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by chatinent: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lilpen3758:
maybe she was into you and wanted you to fuçk her, you come go dey tell another girl you love her...... you self check am nah grin grin grin

See babalawo wey do you this for church.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Aforxzy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ate all the snacks in my fridge.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Manigie:
Lol..... back in 2003, a elderly cousin visited us unannounced and because the remaining meal was little and I was the only one yet to eat, my mother served us food together topped with beef and chicken. The big bro picked the chicken lap telling me " since it's your house , let me leave the big meat for you". That was how he ate the chicken and left me with the beef or ' big meat' wey be say na bone full am, for my house fa. I actually felt insulted but na elderly cousin, what can I do

Na wa for you ooo... So you expected him to eat bone despite his age and family status. Abeg work on your love of food. wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Gerrard59(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Walking into my apartment with his sandals.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by livebyday(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lilpen3758:
maybe she was into you and wanted you to fuçk her, you come go dey tell another girl you love her...... you self check am nah grin grin grin

You reason likes low budget under the bridge thug

I am Sure you sell slippers or pure water in traffic for a living

30 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
She Started to Beg for recharge card, that's very annoying.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Back then in 2005 anty visited us, my parent went out to visit someone in the hospital. He remain only me with anty. ... Guess what anty did. After my parent comes back she ask my dad to collect my phone that she over-hear me speaking to one girl on phone telling her 'i love you'.. I was like anty kilode .. ... To cut the story short, my dad collect my phone and i start giving her attitude to leave... E pain me..

Now share yours
Colonized the tv from 7pm. Changing the channels from news @ 7 on NTA to ogtv news, Stv news, AIT news @9, channels/tvc news @10

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by kamaldin(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.

I just dey laff grin here. You and your friend are very funny....

5 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by destinyfearing: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
okay
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by aikyg(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Back then in 2005 anty visited us, my parent went out to visit someone in the hospital. He remain only me with anty. ... Guess what anty did. After my parent comes back she ask my dad to collect my phone that she over-hear me speaking to one girl on phone telling her 'i love you'.. I was like anty kilode .. ... To cut the story short, my dad collect my phone and i start giving her attitude to leave... E pain me..

Now share yours

One day you'll look back and thank Aunty for saving you from unwanted pregnancy wahalla.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by sematec(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
This story is not complete
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I was in school then...One night, around 11 p.m,my then roomie came home from a birthday party with 7 girls.....Just imagine....When I asked the dude,he said they were suppose to go to their various homes but they were later informed that police were arresting people for late hours movement...So that was why had to help them out.
I understood him and I had to obliged.....

Wetin cor pain me na be say these girls had to go to where my pot of soup was and they dished soup and eba without my consent.....The funny thing was that that was the first time I cooked banga soup....

The following morning,i realized the soup has already got soured..Very annoying and lose kinda girls...

2 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

My spirit go vome back and hunt his family

You sef get spirit?....

Problem no dey finish ooooo.....

Show us the picture of your spirit, i want to check something..... grin

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by luxs(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Switch from my "supersport" to "BBN

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by IamGreen1(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is when I was in school, she took my imported sweetened condensed milk claiming is because I don't like taking sugary things and when she tasted it it'll be too sugary for me embarassed and the other one finished my newly bought sealed plantain chips claiming I've enough plantains at home.

18 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by WoundedLamb: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

And y'all still remained friends after...
If na women,they for dey beef themselves till date. Guy na Guy abeg!

They remained friends simply because of the personality of the his friend. The guy that took the pain to go to his friend's house to take indomie and eggs in retaliation for what the guy took from him is not different from the women you're criticizing. He was willing to damn the consequences. Good his friend just laughed about it.

21 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Pumpumking: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Now share yours

angry
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seems a lot of broke people use nairaland, please dear foreigners nairaland is not a true reflection of Nigeria and Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by kennosklint(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by pepetua(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mine is the person always
puting his hand inside his nicker holdingg his penis mostly when he's asleep as if someone will steal his manhood and I dislike the sight of it because I have two female teenagers.

44 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Iliveforever(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
She Started to Beg for recharge card, that's very annoying.

LWKM
Kestolove08 should come oo

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
IamGreen1:
This is when I was in school, she carried all my imported sweetened condensed milk claiming is because I don't like taking sugary things and when she tasted it it'll be too sugary for me embarassed and the other one finished my newly bought sealed plantain chips claiming I've enough plantains at home.

grin
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Mehn! After reading this post I feel like a well trained bandit ready to hit the ground rolling.
How u take do your face as u begin the go?
Elp your boy learn bandit work.lol

7 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Pumpumking: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Now share yours

.Julie...ok so u say i love u to yor aunty becus yor Dad dint buy u phone & u in love with yor aunty.......correct? ...bro are u ok sir?
U need doctor!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.