Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) (7503 Views)

What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) / EPL 2019/2020 Fixture-table (photo) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Gadafii: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

I can relate tho and let just say you"re luck, she is not billing you maybe because it obvious you aint bouyant, yours sincerely whether she is independent or from rich home, if a woman knows you are gallant she will bill you o ! forget all these working class crap we say except dem see say these guy no hold.

Also note: if you are dating a gurl nd she is not billing you,that does not mean she is not billing another man lol ! probability is high someone else is footing her bills ..could be uncles, sugar daddy, boss/clients @ work or distance G boy e.t.c
well, I am still trying to get my shits together, and she knows about it, funny thing is there is one old daddy that's always trying to win her over with funds, lmao, she tells me, even when he sends her funds, frequently ahhhh, I know women can be funny, but I have some level of trust in this particular one, even tho I no wan loose guard, the old man wants to meet up with her, she schools in another state, he travels across states, now he wants her to visit him in a state close to where she's schooling, that's why he's sending funds back to back, to entice her.

Like I said, her parents are well to do with, enough to foot her bills or what ever
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Victerica(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Why does a man and a woman think differently?

What can be done to bridge the gap?
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by phazotron(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2021
balosammy:

You are correct. You really understand what he's talking about but you don't seem to agree and you finally spoilt it by talking about men and their life attitude but u didn't mention how female can take the most important advice there.

What do you expect? She's a woman. They never take responsibility for their mess ups

4 Likes

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Victerica(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2021
phazotron:

What do you expect? She's a woman. They never take responsibility for their mess ups

Why don't they take responsibilities for their mess ups?

What can be done?

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by siofra(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2021
insidelife22:
I have been single since I was 19,there is noting like the peace of mind it brings,When Konji too much na to just find any girl wey ready to cheat because of money. Ladies are cheats so that's all.

Look at this one

Just tell us no girl wan look your side

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Gadafii:
well, I am still trying to get my shits together, and she knows about it, funny thing is there is one old daddy that's always trying to win her over with funds, lmao, she tells me, even when he sends her funds, frequently ahhhh, I know women can be funny, but I have some level of trust in this particular one, even tho I no wan loose guard, the old man wants to meet up with her, she schools in another state, he travels across states, now he wants her to visit him in a state close to where she's schooling, that's why he's sending funds back to back, to entice her.

Like I said, her parents are well to do with, enough to foot her bills or what ever

thats the one she feels like telling you, no be women grin grin nd please kindly note never compare guyz money to parent money.
a live buffalo nd a dead buffalo aint the same craving taste to a lion, imagine that taste that comes with eating live chicken... parents money taste like frozen chicken to ladies .... even dj cuppy still craves for a man to pamper her.
The moment a gurl start telling you about a particular guy advances smiley yours sincerely chances are she is considering fvcking him. urs might be different sha.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Gadafii: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

thats the one she feels like telling you, no be women grin grin nd please kindly note never compare guyz money to parent money.
a live buffalo nd a dead buffalo aint the same craving taste to a lion, imagine that taste that comes with eating live chicken... parents money taste like frozen chicken to ladies .... even dj cuppy still craves for a man to pamper her.
The moment a gurl start telling you about a particular guy advances smiley yours sincerely chances are she is considering fvcking him. urs might be different sha.
the thing here is, I am not too worried if she decides to Bleep him, that's on her, she's ur woman when she's with you physically, when she's you have no control of what she wants to do

What I want to point out here is that, there are still girls out there who sticks to you not because of money it material gains, abd she's one of them, like 1 in 1 billion, and I respect and adore her for that wink

Having that mental consciousness that anything can happen reduces heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Origin:
Just get married and leave relationship...

The only thing most men have to offer is money....

And the only most women have to offer is their servitude.

But in marriage u both must be able to offer money and service to each other and your kids.
Bless you ma'am.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:
Women asking money from men is not the only problem that can besiege a man.

Some men are naturally lazy and can't work to feed even themselves.

Some men will find work but lack the strength of character to keep a job - nonchalance, inefficiency etc.

Some men work really hard and make good money but they lack the business savviness to make good decisions to make more or even keep the much they have made. Fraudsters are their punishers.

Some men are born gamblers. They keep losing, they keep betting. Tne more they bet, the more they lose.

No matter what, these men will still be impoverished and they haven't spent a dime on any woman.

Even if I marry a Dangote, I'll work! I believe in working hard with my two hands. It's never been an option to rely on men for my needs. If they give, it will be out of their own volition which I can as well breathe without. I'm sure many women are out there with same intent. I know some women who are the backbone of their families.

As for Reno, he talks too much. Even if he is not asked. He belongs in the same class as FFK. I don't take such people seriously.
Reno is right on this and very blunt. "If they give" what of if you give. U go bend?

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by balosammy(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Onyi22:
This principles will only be applied by broke guys, the ones with money will still spend

After you will be shouting gender equaity up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Gadafii:
the thing here is, I am not too worried if she decides to Bleep him, that's on her, she's ur woman when she's with you physically, when she's you have no control of what she wants to do

What I want to point out here is that, there are still girls out there who sticks to you not because of money it material gains, abd she's one of them, like 1 in 1 billion, and I respect and adore her for that wink

Having that mental consciousness that anything can happen reduces heartbreaks

one think i like is that you have basic OT and your mindcheck seems to be healthy.
Ofcus there are gurlz who would stick to you not becos of money, buh that doesnt mean she is sticking to for nothing, forget love, its either she is sticking to you cos of money or prospect she envision in you or breathtaking sex. one must exit grin i.e there is alway a reason a woman stick to man, love is never enough smiley which kind love we never do grin
I so much like your concluding part, its like you took those words out of my mind grin i feel you bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Palazee(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
But unfortunately Simps will still go about spending lavishly just for püssy

I have never for one day blame women for their entitlement mentality because they discovered that Simps will do anything just to see their pant

To every girl eating Simps money pls continue, am endorsing all of you.

Men should wake up

My opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by hpk(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

Some men will find work but lack the strength of character to keep a job - nonchalance, inefficiency etc.

Some men work really hard and make good money but they lack the business savviness to make good decisions to make more or even keep the much they have made. Fraudsters are their punishers.

Some men are born gamblers. They keep losing, they keep betting. Tne more they bet, the more they lose.

No matter what, these men will still be impoverished and they haven't spent a dime on any woman.

Even if I marry a Dangote, I'll work! I believe in working hard with my two hands. It's never been an option to rely on men for my needs. If they give, it will be out of their own volition which I can as well breathe without. I'm sure many women are out there with same intent. I know some women who are the backbone of their families.

As for Reno, he talks too much. Even if he is not asked. He belongs in the same class as FFK. I don't take such people seriously.

If a man spoke in this manner I would have said he's speaking like a woman but coming from a woman it was highly expected and without surprise cos if you didn't say it in this manner another woman would beat you to your opinion.

Women, always having experience about matters of men. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Chingykay77(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
edego2up:
If men were wise, they'll know their position with women.many men have lost their birthright....opkari
TO PUSSY
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Lamasta(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
This advice strong no be small
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2021
ogkrakkid:

Reno is right on this and very blunt. "If they give" what of if you give. U go bend?

Without meaning to sound immodest, I also give. This is not a law court but I give.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
ogkrakkid:

grin
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

I for one would av taken you serious if you had done the unexpected ... just wondering how you could be so different buh @ the end sounded like the average naija gurls reno is talking about. oops !

Your opinion. Everyone has a right to one.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by RightToReject(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
His first paragraph doesn't make sense because one's girlfriend, and vice versa, genuinely making a passionate appeal for monetary assistance isn't a taboo, and responding to her with "I am sorry, but it seems you mistake me for your father" doesn't make you a wise or clever person. The last time I checked, one's girlfriend isn't his enemy or frenemy. Doing what is right at any given time is neither a sign of foolishness nor craziness.

The second paragraph, however, is in order.

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2021
balosammy:

You are correct. You really understand what he's talking about but you don't seem to agree and you finally spoilt it by talking about men and their life attitude but u didn't mention how female can take the most important advice there.

That was why I used myself as an example.

Personally, I don't believe in women milking a man dry just because they're in a situationship. That notwithstanding, it will not be a taboo or an abomination if a man gives to a woman or a woman gives to her man. The two of you are friends first before anything. And what do friends do? Don't friends help each other? This is social media, I can't begin to say the numerous help (financial) that I have given and I have received in equal measure. What I don't get is the preaching saying don't give at all. For me, it's humanity first before anything. People we don't know from Adam, don't we help them! Ah! Oga o!
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by balosammy(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

That was why I used myself as an example.

Personally, I don't believe in women milking a man dry just because they're in a situationship. That notwithstanding, it will not be a taboo or an abomination if a man gives to a woman or a woman gives to her man. The two of you are friends first before anything. And what do friends do? Don't friends help each other? This is social media, I can't begin to say the numerous help (financial) that I have given and I have received in equal measure. What I don't get is the preaching saying don't give at all. For me, it's humanity first before anything. People we don't know from Adam, don't we help them! Ah! Oga o!

You said it all.. what I would have wanted reno to put in his post is that, if she's not doing the same thing u are doing to her then she's not suppose to receive your help as a man.

God bless you placeofailure
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by gistray: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

But your reply to the post that involves him looks serious n long
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pastor Reno, preaching what he can't practice. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

Your opinion. Everyone has a right to one.

tell that to nairaland mods, when they cum for ur ass smiley
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

As for Reno, he talks too much. Even if he is not asked. He belongs in the same class as FFK. I don't take such people seriously .

Aunty all this ya long grammar na this be em summary, shey na lie the man talk?
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Rickmann: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
balosammy:
Reno's advice for men don't always sit well with the ladies at all. I hope they won't kill reno ��

Reno dey always finish work grin
I throwey salute sir
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shots fired POW! POW!! POW!!!. Somebody call the paramedics grin. As long as the wife doesn't complain about his nuggets, then she knows he's being economical with the plain truth. Word! U a realest nigga Reno. Big ups bruh!

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Palazee:
But unfortunately Simps will still go about spending lavishly just for püssy

I have never for one day blame women for their entitlement mentality because they discovered that Simps will do anything just to see their pant

To every girl eating Simps money pls continue, am endorsing all of you.

Men should wake up

My opinion tho
@ the bolded, couldn't have said it anywhere better. For that reason, collect. If u aint no stoner, just keep it. U a realest nigga. Big ups!

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
insidelife22:
I have been single since I was 19,there is noting like the peace of mind it brings,When Konji too much na to just find any girl wey ready to cheat because of money. Ladies are cheats so that's all.
Real niggas dont generalise. Try & be objective with usage of words like some, few...
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

Deng! Smartass, u practical brought up another subject for discuss. Yet Reno talks too much. What makes u different from him? Perhaps i talk too much to. Anybody want some?

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Doja2000:
Nigerian girls go hate this man ooo cheesy

Yeah, let them hate him or die trying to hate him. Whatever float them boats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.