Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex (92176 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2021
AntichristXXX:

I want to know this certain truths.

Lols, part of it is here;

https://www.nairaland.com/6359885/balanced-living-system-making-life
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2021
StPete:

You just ended up saying nothing. Go back and read the trash you posted. When you come to the table of argument, bring reasoning and logic and not a combination of words that make no meaning. You ended up saying nothing!

You sound bitter, did you wake up well? Enjoy your day, you can speak to reason without sounding like a child that lost his sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Ola17: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

[s]My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.[/s]

Having multiple sex partners and unsafe sex is frowned upon on health grounds. Being romantically involved with multiple people may also not be good for mental health. Apart from these verifiable facts, any other thing about demons and sex limiting people are pure hogwash.

I’m tired of some losers who can’t get laid even if their life depends on it come around to peddle unfounded bullshit in the name of TRUTH. Even if your circumstances couldn’t afford you to visit civilized societies, use the internet to educate yourself.

Many accomplished artists, footballers, business executives are sex maniacs, heck even many of your men of gods are unrepentant philanderers!

Though having multiple sex partners is frowned upon by the society, I don’t indulge in it for personal reasons, but if it’s your thing do it safely and legally. Don’t let anybody fool you with unfounded bullshits and dogmas.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Ola17: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
StPete:

Otedola the billionaire was found to be sleeping with those foreign sisters who were known to be prostitutes until they tried to scam him before the matter came to limelight. Recently Dangote was seen with a lady. Truth be told, the richest men in the world are the best womanizers the world has ever seen.

I have been opportune to party with some of the biggest boys in Nigeria and you have no idea what these guys do and the kind of orgy they partake in. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently divorced their wives because of their side chicks, even Bill Clinton was embarrassed by clips of his sexcapade with Monica Lewinsky. I can go on and on. And these men are fvcking balling with money that your 10th generation can't have. Stop deceiving yourself

Baba no mind these losers abeg.

In a nutshell, men strive to make money to have possessions in order to attract mates(women). It’s only in a society like Naija that has been rendered dysfunctional by years of mismanagement that people still believe in some stupid assumptions about sex hindering success and other nonsensical beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by gift2xl: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Not all will understand this.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Theunbothered: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Product of failed education. No wonder Nigeria is a backwards shithole since most of the population think like you do.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Ola17:

Having multiple sex partners and unsafe sex is frowned upon on health grounds. Being romantically involved with multiple people may also not be good for mental health. Apart from these verifiable facts, any other thing about demons and sex limiting people are pure hogwash.

I’m tired of some losers who can’t get laid even if their life depends on it come around to peddle unfounded bullshit in the name of TRUTH. Even if your circumstances couldn’t afford you to visit civilized societies, use the internet to educate yourself.

Many accomplished artists, footballers, business executives are sex maniacs, heck even many of your men of gods are unrepentant philanderers!

Though having multiple sex partners is frowned upon by the society, I don’t indulge in it for personal reasons, but if it’s your thing do it safely and legally. Don’t let anybody fool you with unfounded bullshits and dogmas.

My brother you have a solid point, in fact I know rich friends who fvck a lot and are doing fine (financially speaking) but albeit you can see gaps in other areas of their lives.

A man's life covers six areas, according to the following areas of priority;

1. Spiritual: this has to do with his eternal destiny and weda as he's present on earth supernatural forces is aiding his daily living to influence certain results in his life.

2. Relationships: advantageous connections that can help him/her succeed, and having a life partner that gives them peace of mind.

3. Finances: one can abide by the principles of value and do well here.

4. Health: the well being of such persons bodily.

5. Mindset: the mental wellbeing, exposure and approach to challenges and success to such and individual.

6. Career: weda that fellow has lived to express the fullness of why they are born on earth or the full expression of their giftings to better humanity.

I know a friend who was into currency exchange and was doing well financially, he kept picking multiple ladies to sleep with, there was this particular one he picked, till today he hasn't recovered from the crash in his business after that sexcapade. There was another that indulge in picking ladies up and down, the trouble he got into after a particular lady drained his finances, when he adjusted his life style he came out clean. If you're a lady reading this I have nothing against you people, I'm a man so I only know what has happen to men who pick random ladies pls.

My man fvcking is not a problem for certain guys in fact we have small change but the love of Jesus constrains us. I love sex a great deal but I choose not to be promiscuous just as you've sighted it's a personal reason for you but sleeping around comes with implications, that person may be fine financially but how about prosperity in other areas?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Theunbothered: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

[/b]

Lil Wayne

Jeff Bezos

Donald Trump

Dangote

Chris Brown

Davido

Tuface

Poor people with no value to offer will always find one silly excuse or the other to blame for their poverty. Rich people will be changing women like boxers while someone is still "hustling" to provide for his 20 year old wife with 2 kids in their face me I face you.

When will we be free of this mindset?

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Ola17: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother you have a solid point, in fact I know rich friends who fvck a lot and are doing fine (financially speaking) but albeit you can see gaps in other areas of their lives.

A man's life covers six areas, according to the following areas of priority;

1. Spiritual: this has to do with his eternal destiny and weda as he's present on earth supernatural forces is aiding his daily living to influence certain results in his life.

2. Relationships: advantageous connections that can help him/her succeed, and having a life partner that gives them peace of mind.

3. Finances: one can abide by the principles of value and do well here.

4. Health: the well being of such persons bodily.

5. Mindset: the mental wellbeing, exposure and approach to challenges and success to such and individual.

6. Career: weda that fellow has lived to express the fullness of why they are born on earth or the full expression of their giftings to better humanity.

I know a friend who was into currency exchange and was doing well financially, he kept picking multiple ladies to sleep with, there was this particular one he picked, till today he hasn't recovered from the crash in his business after that sexcapade. There was another that indulge in picking ladies up and down, the trouble he got into after a particular lady drained his finances, when he adjusted his life style he came out clean. If you're a lady reading this I have nothing against you people, I'm a man so I only know what has happen to men who pick random ladies pls.

My man fvcking is not a problem for certain guys in fact we have small change but the love of Jesus constrains us. I love sex a great deal but I choose not to be promiscuous just as you've sighted it's a personal reason for you but sleeping around comes with implications, that person may be fine financially but how about prosperity in other areas?

Who determines the areas a man’s life should cover and who gives priorities to them?

Man in his quest to give meaning to life imbibes many beliefs and most of them are lacking in truth or facts. If believing that there are spirits who determines or dictates the affairs of men tickles your fancy, by all means believe.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Ola17:

Who determines the areas a man’s life should cover and who gives priorities to them?

Man in his quest to give meaning to life imbibes many beliefs and most of them are lacking in truth or facts. If believing that there are spirits who determines or dictates the affairs of men tickles your fancy, by all means believe.

Very well then.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by youngkid93: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
No be common sense I use so?
debbydams:
use sense na undecided
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by BIGPREEK: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Very well then.
explain more bout sex,woes both spiritual
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
BIGPREEK:
explain more bout sex,woes both spiritual

I don't understand?
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by BIGPREEK: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I don't understand?
spiritual effects of sex and sex with the wrong woman
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Peaceadebu: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Me too. I really want to know the certain truth
AntichristXXX:

I want to know this certain truths.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by stunnert(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
instead make u work on ur english u are telling people how to live their life. ekuke

grin grin grin you wicked ooo grin
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by hedonido: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
This one na mumu talk. One's manhood must be enjoyed to the fullest in this short life time in which only one thing can kill a man.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by EmekaA125(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
I eat ladies pussy. Conclusively, I'm a pussy eater.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is that a demon? He said demons will be transferred. Seems u don’t know the devil is far smarter than humans.
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by izubext007: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Are trying to say ur wife or husband don't have demons.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by gurunlocker: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
This mentality is not applicable in a working society or developed nations....

It's only Nigeria and Africa at large that we attach spirituality to everything, still we are not growing...

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
YEA

A white man will Bleep in a church and develop working vaccine the next day
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Csami(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Something must kill a man. Be it sex, man, woman, animal etc. This is life and there are a 1000 ways to die
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?

Crazy kid
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Or u think those rich men sleep with anybody U must be joking. They all have charms or powers to know who is who. Do u have such?
youngkid93:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by rave409: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
This some b*llshit
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Harbehordun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Correct.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Igahbarr: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.
Are talking from the religious point of view or scientifically?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by nokspos: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
What of king solomon?
[quote author=orohbiro post=105127708]Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Kajaard: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cooldude90:

You're right ma.

But

Instead of giving this advice , kindly work on your English first. I almost gat headache trying to read some lines up there.

Lol cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy help us ask her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.